60

her eyes widen . she look at him with a frown while he bring his face closer to her . he left his hot breath on her lips . she look at him with a dreamy eyes . he tighten his grip on her waist more which press on her boobs and make it bump on his hard chest . she drive him more crazy when her lips parted and a hot soft breath landed on his upper lip . he flip her under him and kissed her . more like attacked her . 

he start to kiss her and press his lips on her more deeper . he bite and suck her lips . she closed her eyes and feel his lips . her mind was blank due to his rough touch . his hand was moving in her waist up and down crazily . she can't help but kiss him back with the same pace even when she don't know why she is kissing him . her mind just want to kiss him .

he left her lips when its turn out dark red and attack on her neck . he start to suck like crazy mad dog while her moan filled the room . she hold his shoulder tightly and dig her nails in his clothed shoulder . after some time reality hit her like a thud and she pushed him away while breathing heavily . 

he look at her with a lustful eyes along with angriness too as she pushed him . 

Yn : you crazy ?? do you have brain ?

he glare at her and again pin her while coming dangerously close

Jungkook : stop the fuck Yn . * pressing his hardness on her * look what you created now solve it 

she gasped and pushed him away before getting up .  

 Yn :you are a crazy . I want to leave . let me go . tell them to open the gate for five sec only I will just run out . 

Jungkook : okay . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 .its done . 

Yn : huh ? how ?? I didn't even knew that it was opened . 

Jungkook : not my fault .

he look at her hungrily and again hold her waist . he crashed his lips on her kissing her hungrily then before . she wanted to push him but he hold her tight and lift her in his arms taking her towards their bedroom still kissing her while she try hard to escape . 

in the bar . 

now everything is normal here . people are dancing drinking like before . Liam lee and Jack are already sense less bcz of too much drinking so they were lying in their VIP room while Arash is drinking non stop . he hold the glass in her hand tightly , Jungkook's and Yn's image pecked through in his mind . he press the glass tightly and its got broke in his hand . blood start to come out while a drop of tears fall on his bleeding hand when some guard come inside and take Liam lee and Jack out .

Arash : Uhhhh . 

he shout while throwing all the glass in the floor hrashly . he grip on his hair tight and took the bottle before drinking like a crazy . he cried out in pain . the pain is too much for him . his blood is dripping on the floor while he sat on the floor with a thud and cry more . he lean on the couch and look at his hand which was bleeding badly . 

now slowly the door got open and a girl enter inside the room wearing a cute white dress . she look around and after some time her eyes meet with his red teary eyes . he glare at her while she became shocked seeing his situation . she was about to take a step closer to him when he take out his gun 

Arash : who the fuck are you ? who send you ?

?? : actually I mistake it as my room and I entered it . I am sorry . 

Arash : I FUCKING ASK WHO SEND YOU ? ANSWER IT OR I WILL KILL YOU ON THE RIGHT PLACE . WHO ARE YOU???

he shout on her getting angry and point the gun at her . she became scared and cutely make her hands up .