3

Jungkook : hey dad ,mom , aunt ,uncle ,ivan and soon to be dear wifey ..

now let me tell you guys that Yn is a daughter of mafia family called "park"  the second powerful mafia gang . the main was mr park before but now Ivan is the main one . yn know how to fight , shoot , hack , everything but she never go on a mission neither kill someone till now ( or maybe). she is so soft to her family, friends but she is so dangerous towards her enemy or bad people . she is also so popular in uni bcoz of her beauty and richness . every boy on the uni drool over her . she can make any man go on their knees for her .she is like full" FIRE ". her family loves her so much . ivan is so protective towards her .he always make sure she is safe . thats why whenever she go on a shopping , hangout , cafe , gurds will always there . but they follow her secretly in order  not to give her the feeling that she is caged or something .

jeon jungkook is the most heartless , ruthless , merciless, and fearest mafia king in the under  world .he is the only heir of "jeon family ". after mr jeon he became the king . he is 25 yrs old . his biggest weakness is "YN". he will destory the whole world if anything happens to yn .

mr park and mr jeon are friend from childhood . they grew up together . while mrs park and mrs jeon are friend from high school. they have really a beautiful friendship till now 

Its been a week jungkook and yn got engagement with each other . its not for their parents shake but for their mafia buisness .jungkook have to marry before 26 . as their parents are best friend and they are first and second powerful gang so they decide to marry them together . but yn is not happy with this marriage .she always want to marriage after full filling her dream .but for their buisness and parents who love her so much she agree on that marriage . jungkook will trun 26 after 7 month so yn tell then to fix the marriage after 6 month and everyone agree with her . Ivan know that his sis is not happy with that marriage so he tried to convice her that if she dont want to marry then she can just denied they will handle the rest . but she tell she is okay with that . and not to worry about that . and thats why she always try her best avoid jungkook and jungkook's topic . Yn only get nervous around Jungkook .

and when today jungkook come to their house she became nervous and uncomfortable . she kinda scared of jungkook as she heared about jungkook a lot 

mrs park /mr park : hey finally you r here .we are waiting for you so long .

mr jeon : took you long enough to reach huh ?? 

jungkook : just some undone work dad .

ivan : hey jungkook . long time no see .

jungkook : yeah long time no see .

jungkook sit besides yn. they all r watching movie together they all truned towards tv . jungkook look at yn . she is wearing her night dress which reach her thigh .

(the night dress )

feeling jungkook intense gaze on her she start to move uncomfortablely

feeling jungkook intense gaze on her she start to move uncomfortablely .and try to cover her thigh which  is fully exposed infront of his hungry eyes . somehow he understad that he is making her uncomfortable he control himself and whisper to her 

jungkook : no greatings to your" future husband "  my lady ?

Yn : hey jungkook ? she great him like she is questioning herself . jungkook smirk secretly seeing the effect he have on her . 

jungkook : did you like the cake ? 

yn :*confused* which cake ? 

jungkook : the one you cut some hour ago ?

Yn : yeah . that chocolate cake is delicious but how do you know ? 

jungkook : well i know every thing about you princess .

he look at her eyes then slowly her nose ,jawline ,lips ,collerbone , Yn felt his gaze and start moving . Ivan notice that Yn is not comfortable so he speak grabbing everyone attention .

Ivan : you guys enjoy . i have some talk with Yn . Yn come with me . 

Yn left a sigh of relife . she got up and followed Ivan in his room . jungkook is looking at their back untill they fade away from her vision .

mrs park : jungkook go and fresh up . in Yn closet you will find your shirt and sweetpants .i ll ready dinner for you .

jungkook : okay aunt .

he went to Yn room .(in Ivan room )

yn : whats happend Ivan ?

Ivan : yahh show some respect i am you elder brother .

Yn : okay OPPA oppa oppa oppa opppa oppa oppa oppa 

ivan : okay okay stop . now sit here " he made her sit on the bed and go towards his closet and come back with a box .he hand her the box .

Ivan : your gift . and i can bet its will be the best among all of those gift .

Yn : yours one will always tha best one for me .and its true that you yourself is a gift for me . 

Ivan : come on open the gift 

yn open the box ans saw a beautiful blue bracelets  on it 

(the bracelets )

Yn :  wow its so beautiful

Yn :  wow its so beautiful . i love it . thank you so much Ivan " she hug him 

Ivan : you are welcome sis . 

yn : i love you so much Ivan .

Ivan : me too lil sis .

yn : let me put it okay .

ivan : okay .

yn entered her room and seeing the sceen infront of her. her eyes is going to pop out from he socket . there jungkook leaning against the bathroom door only in a towel warped around his waist . his hair and body is still wet . water is dripping from his wet hair .his toned abs ,perfect muscular arm , and his tattos everything is so perfect .he is looking so hot .he smirk when he see she is checking him out shamlessly 

jungkook :                   "   enjoying the view . aren't you ."

                                              "  No problem its all yours ."

                                                      "  ALL means ALL"

to be continued .......

love you all