paper bag ( lip gallager )

Por wstrnflies

♡﹒PAPER BAG﹒e ━━❛hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills.❜ © 2023 ─falselve ( Lip Gallagher + Read... Más

i thought he was a man, but he was just a little boy
act one ⸺ everything has changed
chapter 1 : oh, a gallagher
chapter 2 : the storm of frank
chapter 3 : a loose part
chapter 4 : the disappearance of frank gallagher
chapter 5 : first taste
chapter 6 : oh, canada
chapter 7 : shadowboxer
chapter 8 : kidnapping...wait
chapter 9 : gallagher saves the day
chapter 10 : human connection
chapter 11 : never is a promise
chapter 12 : just a second
chapter 13 : don't call it
chapter 14 : sleep to dream
chapter 15 : hurricane monica
chapter 16 : making the bed
chapter 17 : visionary
chapter 19 : carrion
chapter 20 : summertime
chapter 21 : death through eyes
chapter 22 : carved with regret
chapter 23: understanding
chapter 24: money about the world
chapter 25: self-inflicted mind tricks
chapter 26: fourth graders fantasy's
chapter 27: west point cheat
chapter 28: run, run, run
chapter 29: extraordinary machine
chapter 30: lip's choices
chapter 31: her choices

chapter 18 : dinners under the table

276 7 5
Por wstrnflies

dinners under the table│ season 1

Within the bustling Gallagher household, the preparations for an evening out were underway. Fiona was diligently getting Debbie ready for back-to-school night, navigating through the usual chaos. Amid Stephen and Chloe. the organized chaos, Lip hurried into the boys' room, rummaging through belongings with a purpose. 

He found his brother, Lip, seated at the computer with his feet casually propped up on the desk, seemingly engrossed in something on the screen. Meanwhile, Ian lay on the bed, absentmindedly bouncing a ball up and down in his hands.

Amidst the household commotion, Lip couldn't shake the absence of Y/n from his thoughts. He was well aware that she had returned to Vinnie's place, and he couldn't help but feel a void. 

Emmy, too, was navigating a fluid existence, shuttling back and forth between the Gallagher residence and Logan's house. The absence of Y/n left Lip uneasy, his mind wandering to the potential consequences, especially given her recent episode of passing out during an extended stay at Vinnie's—a result of the pills she was on. Worry etched lines on Lip's face as he pondered the uncertainties of her current situation.

Fiona walked in asking for a sweater which Lip allowed. "What are you guys doing?" 

"Trying to find Homeboy's dad." Lip typed on the computer. 

Ian stopped throwing the ball in the air pointing in the direction of his brother. "He's looking for homeboy's dad" On the computer, Lip continued to stroll with multiple Gallaghers popping up on the search for the most similar person that they were able to find. 

"Jesus. There are a lot of Gallagher's." Not looking up from the computer and continuing on with the research. "Hey, Fiona, do you know any of, uh, Frank's brothers' names?" 

Helping Debbie put on her jacket; "Shit, I have no idea, Oh, I think one of them's Wendell or something." She answered. Before patting Debbie's shoulder, and with her hands on her hips she turned to look at Lip. "Emmy's still asking when will Y/n be back, I can't say anything."

"She's under his little spell again." Ian joked from the bed sitting a bit up as Fiona eyed Lip finally looking up from the computer. He shrugged his shoulders because of the glare coming from his brother. "I'm not wrong." 

"I don't know, and I don't really care anymore." Lip lied, mad that she left in the middle of him needing her the most when his mother came back knowing how much she had affected him. 

Fiona and Ian shared a glance before the woman made her way out of the two boys' room knowing that everything Lip was saying was a lie counting he went back to typing on the computer not looking at them while he said that. 

༶ 

Logan had persistently called Y/n, reminding her about the upcoming dinner outing they were supposed to attend. It turned out that her mother had arranged a dinner gathering at a partner's house. Inside Vinnie's home, Y/n reluctantly prepared for the dinner party she had little interest in attending. She wore a vibrant red dress that Vinnie had chosen for her, with her hair cascading down as usual.

While scrutinizing her reflection in the mirror, Vinnie reentered the room dressed in a suit and inquired, "Are you ready?" Y/n nodded, simultaneously reaching into his dresser for something.

"Yeah, how do I look?" she asked, turning to face him. Vinnie smiled and nodded appreciatively.

"Beautiful," he remarked, but the compliment was interrupted as he popped something into his mouth. Their lips met in a kiss, and Y/n, feeling a foreign sensation on her tongue, realized Vinnie had transferred a pill to her during the intoxicating embrace. Surprisingly, she didn't resist, allowing the substance to mix with hers in their shared moment.

Breaking the kiss, Vinnie affectionately kissed her forehead before leaving the room once more. Y/n turned back to the mirror, a genuine smile gracing her face as she felt surprisingly content with her appearance for the first time in a while. Grabbing her bag, she descended the stairs with Vinnie's parents, discreetly stashing a cigarette in her bra for later.

Once she had made it downstairs, Vinnie's dad; Stephen was standing at the door getting the inner of his sleeves almost perfect. "You're ready, Chloe was about to send him back up to get you," 

Holding her hands out in front of her, "Yeah, sorry I was finishing up". The silence on the other end had caused her to doubt herself biting the bottom of her lip. It felt like almost everything inside of the walls was watching her. 

The room's tension had almost eaten her up, once Vinnie walked into the room with his mother. He grabbed onto her arm, and almost pushed her out of the house causing her to stumble over her feet a little bit. "Oh, wow" She muttered into the wind once the cold air had hurt her because of the fact that, they were quickly outside. "Everything okay?" 

"Yea," Vinnie nodded his head kissing the top of her head distracting her from the truth around her. "We're going to meet them there." Y/n bit the bottom of her lip a little confused about what was happening. 

Going off she had followed him into the car, getting on the opposite side of him. Getting inside of the car almost made her head spin at the pressure of it all. On the car ride towards Logan's house, she had winded up taking a nap as it felt like she was going to throw up because of the motion going on. 

She held it for a second before she winded up getting out of the car, it had been a good twenty minutes apart from Vinnie's house. Getting out of the car, she made her way towards the doorstep holding onto Vinnie's hand and knocking on the door of the parents she would always be familiar with. 

The door had opened after three minutes of standing out in the cold. "Y/n!" Logan's mom; Charlette had celebrated by widening her arms and dragging the girl into a hug. Y/n took a second to hug her back as it felt like her touch brought the heat of fire to the young girl's skin. 

But she hugged her back thinking if she didn't then, maybe Charlette would think that Y/n didn't like her anymore. She held onto women for a couple more seconds, counting them step by step inside of her head before finally letting go. "Oh! You look lovely, so alive." 

Smiling brightly, she flashed her white teeth towards the women. "I feel lovely," Y/n lied to her, biting the bottom of her lip softly. From the corner of her eye, she had winded up seeing Logan there standing with his hands in his pocket and almost examining her noticing that something wasn't right. That's what she felt like, he knew that she was on a bunch of different drugs right now. 

Holding onto her hand she had acted like he wasn't in her view at all before Charlette had brought her out of the train of thought. "This must be" 

"Vinnie, nice to meet you" Vinnie had put his hand out shaking the woman's hand. "My parents should be right behind us." He mentioned, with Y/n looking over at him almost confused about how he was so normal right now. 

"OH YES!" She noticed, with a smile to her mouth causing Y/n to jump a little at the sudden shouting. "Stephen and Chloe, you're their son; well come in before you both freeze to death." Opening the door more, Y/n finally saw the whole body of Logan standing near the steps to help welcome their guest. 

Acting as if nothing was bothering her, Y/n had run up into Logan's arms giving him a big hug almost spinning them around in the process. "Is everything okay?" Logan whispered to her almost in a tone that he didn't want Vinnie to hear as he was taking off his coat and shoes and hanging them up. 

"Wonderful" She smiled letting go of him and staring into both of his eyes. He didn't nod or anything just looking at her, almost trying to see past her eyes; which were popping out of her head at this point. 

"Hey, man." Vinnie walked up joining the two of them, Logan seemed to unwillingly smile at her boyfriend. 

Pulling him into a bro-hug, and holding onto his back. Vinnie seemed to almost beat him with the pat on the back he had given him. "Hey." Logan returned the pat on the back but softened than Vinnie did. 

"Okay. Yea, wow; funny" She had muttered all of the words almost at a speedy pace. "We should go and sit down, yeah?" 

"Yeah." Vinnie placed his arm around her; dipping it lowly around her ass as she started walking to the dining room. 

Logan didn't say anything and just watched as they walked passed him. Y/n bit the bottom of her lip nervously, feeling like she had peeled the skin off of her lip because of how much she had already done it today. 

Holding onto his hand, while they walked into the dining room to Tommy finishing to set the table for everyone. "Y/n!, Vinnie welcome you can sit anywhere." He greeted them with a loving smile, Tommy had always been nice to Y/n; he almost saw her like a second daughter to the point of buying her Christmas gifts. 

Y/n went over to sit at the left of the table before Vinnie pulled her a little bit, and changed the direction that she was walking in towards the right side of the table. 

Moving down she had sat down next to Vinnie with her legs crossed, he had pulled something out of his pocket before placing it on her right thigh. Y/n had taken a second before turning down and looking at it, a pill was placed on her leg. 

Looking over at him for a second, she grabbed it and put it inside of her mouth without truly thinking about it. 

Time passed with the dinner guest slowly making their way into the house, there was about eight people including Y/n and her family who she didn't even know were coming. 

With the food starting to be set out by the help inside of the house, conversations almost lacked everything that had to do with entertainment it was mostly about business and changes that could be made to the south side many years from now. 

"I think we can urbanize the south side, it would bring more attraction to it." A white man who was sitting on the side of the table had put out in the universe. 

Y/n sat there, biting her tongue not knowing what to say in the conversation, the food on her plate had barely been touched with her stomach not wanting to have anything inside of it. "I think that's a wonderful idea, Robert; my neighborhood can use to updating." Y/n's mom had said. 

Taking a second to take all of this in, she turned to her mother only two people away from her not even wanting to sit with her daughter. "What is mommy, talking about?" Emmy said in a whisper tone inside Y/n's ear, yanking her down a little to her height. 

"Her words are always some kind of haze, you know?" She dreamingly said ducking her head down into her younger sister's ear. 

Not letting Y/n go up to her normal height and grabbing her arm one more time she had told her. "Lip misses you, and so does everyone else." She had confessed before adding. "Well, Lip said he doesn't miss you- and how you can stay with Vinnie but me and Debbie think that he's lying" She had gossiped towards her sister. 

"Oh," Ducking her head more up, and out of view from Emmy as she stared off at the food that was sitting on her plate. Picking at the food and moving it around so that people thought that she was eating and didn't wind up asking about anything. 

"The El Bridge can be moved," Said another man on the other side of the table as he put his wine down. "We would have to talk inner state for that one though," 

Y/n lifted her head a little bit at this furrowing her eyebrows and shaking her head not liking that idea. It felt like she had to defend it, if she didn't say anything and it happened then everything she had ever known would wind up getting ripped down from the streets. 

She wanted to repress all of the negative thoughts inside of her but half of them felt like they had to come out. Not being sure if it was the drugs or her mental state that was making her do this. 

"I would disagree," Y/n's voice echoed in the room, causing all of the conversations to go silent. Her mother had almost hidden under her glass of wine drinking all of it at the speed of light. 

Not expecting the grown man to say something else. "Why is that?" 

"Oh wow, uh- interesting" A soft giggle had come out of her mouth not knowing what to say but she had winded up liking the fact that all of the eyes were on her; people were caring and noticing everything that she wanted to say. "It's not like anyone cares about what is happening with people in the south side. Almost like if you guys come into it, it's none of your fucking business really" 

Continuing to almost laugh at the words coming out of her mouth. Vinnie had lifted his head a little bit, looking at his parent almost glaring at her. A kick was felt from under the table causing her to take a second, and feel the kick coming from Vinnie. 

Turning her head towards him she had felt her heart almost sped up. "I think it's exactly our business counting we are the ones funding South Side" The man from before had continued laughing with three of his guy friends and his wife. 

"I don't think so, sorry" Y/n continued not caring about the laughing. "Oh wow, I love the South Side how it is." Not expecting the fact that it might change. "Sometimes you can pet the stray cats walking around." 

Laughing at the things that she was saying no one else was listening to her. The men turned back to their conversations that they were having now kind of laughing at the girl's conversation. 

"Next time don't say anything," Vinnie whispered inside of her ear, she thought that he cared about the things that she had to say causing her to just look at him with a small pout on her lip. 

Looking over to her mother, who wasn't even looking at her she stared at the food that was in front of her. No one here was showing that they cared about anything she had to say and now Lip didn't even want to see her, he didn't care anymore. 

Getting up from the table, she slid the pills from Logan's pocket into her own. Before taking a second to herself and getting up making her way into the kitchen. 

Inside the kitchen there was vodka, taking the bottle that was inside of a counter. No one was inside of the kitchen just the sounds of the music softly playing inside of the background. Some type of jazz music she had never heard before. 

Grabbing the bottle she had taken a large sip of it almost downing it in one go. It burned the inside of her throat where it kind of felt good inside of her, easing away all of the pain brewing inside of her. 

Putting the pill inside of her mouth she had downed it with the vodka. Instantly almost in a snap, it felt like she was spinning around to the music that was softly playing. She looked around the room as it spun with her to the tune of the song. 

Everything felt like it was fading from her, it felt good. She knew this was the only way to get the people who she wanted to pay attention to her again. 

Taking a second, she stood there staring at the ceiling before softly closing her eyes; darkness surrounding her view. As she hit the ground, unconscious.

Ten minutes had passed, and the server had come into the kitchen to grab the final course that they would be eating. Walking into the marble-stained room; he gasped looking down at her. "Holy, shit." He cursed under his breath. 

The older man in white stumbled away from the buddy thinking she was dead before making his way back into the crowded dining room. People didn't seem to care about the missing presence that was around, taking a second to scan the room he went over to his boss whispering inside of Tommy's ear. "Sir, we have a problem." 

Getting up and following behind the servant. He rushed out of the room, Tommy followed into the kitchen but there was a standby shock once he walked into the room. Y/n was there on the ground lying inside of glass, because of the broken vodka bottle in her hand. 

"Jesus Christ, go get Owen and Lucy." Tommy rushed over to Y/n's body quickly. "Make sure Emmy doesn't see this," Finally there was a pep in his step, rushing out of the room. Quickly he had ducked, to find her pulse. 

His heart dropped a little bit at the feeling of touching her neck for there not to be something. But the more he poked into her skin, there was a weak heartbeat in the distance of her mind. 

Her lips were a shade of blue, along with her fingertips. When he was holding onto her the girl was a temperature, of cold. Quickly came running in Owen, holding onto both sides of the door that swung open; he already had tears in his eyes. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7K 430 64
Shameless UK • Phillip 'Lip' Gallagher X Oc Oc X Oc
292K 7.9K 56
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...
41.8K 498 20
"I dont know i just feel safe when im with you"
25K 444 10
Alexis Gallagher, living on the Southside of Chicago has kicked her ass but she has always been able to get back. Until the wind gets knocked out of...