The Unnamed Queen of Prophecy

By Wise_Cloud

Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball... More

-★ Season 1 ★-
The Start of a New Chapter
I Am Serious
It's Better if I Can't Win
Take Care of the Counter Attack!
Your Basketball
Let Me Tell You Two Things
You'll See Something Amazing
Now That I think About It
To Win
I can't Have that
It's Not Like That
What Is "Victory"?
I Believed In You
You Look Just Like Him
You Look Just Like Him - Part 2
The Queen & Ace
Don't Make Me Laugh
Let's Go
You're All Ridiculous
You're All Ridiculous Part 2
NO!
On To The Next Challenge
I Don't Want To Be
Let's Get Started
I'll Win Even If it Kills Me
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off (Part 2)
I'm not Mature!
Our Basketball
-★ Season 2 ★-
I never Thought We'd Meet Here
At the Winter Cup
Start!!!
There is Only One Answer
I've Been Waiting For This
I Surpassed You Long Ago
Give Up
I Will Defeat You!!
I Will Defeat You!! (Part 2)
It's Trust
Don't Be Ridiculous
I look Forward To It
Definitely This Time
Definitely This Time (Part 2)
Useless Effort
We Win Now!
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?"
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?" Part 2
I Believe in Him
Like I'd lose
Tell Me
Of Course It's Not Easy
First Basket
It's Obvious
I Don't Want to Lose
Enough
WIN!

I Think He's Extremely Happy

218 9 18
By Wise_Cloud

(Preview!)

Hearing Kagami's words deeply moved Kuroko. He then felt a slight weight shift, only to see you hug him.

"You're not alone in this, Tetsu-kun. We're right here. All of us. Even me. Don't give in, alright?" You smiled softly.

"(Y/N)-san..." a few tears rolled down his face before he wiped them away, "Sorry..."

"It's alright. I don't mind." You softly spoke, placing his head in the crook of your neck to let him let out his frustrations.

"Thank you..." he started shaking, "...so much..."

"I'd do anything for you, Tetsu-kun. No matter what." You assured him, rubbing his back in comfort.

Kagami and you turned to each other. Without needing to speak you both silently made an oath together towards Kuroko.

To defeat Aomine once and for all.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

The group went back to the court. The aces from both teams went head-to-head again. Kagami passed to Kiyoshi. Wakamatsu thought the center was going to pass to Izumi but went past him.

The center made a basket making his team cheer him on from the bench.

"Was I imagining things? I thought you looked ready to go when you stepped on the court." Aomine asked Kagami.

"Shut up. Kiyoshi-san just happened to be in a good position." Kagami retorted.

The two were seen going one-on-one against each other again, "Don't worry. I have no intention of running." Kagami stated, trying to block Aomine from shooting.

While still holding Kuroko in your arms, you noticed a change of pace in Aomine's dribbling, 'One of Aomine's strengths. Even if you predict his timing, stopping him is almost near impossible.'

Then you noticed how relaxed and natural Kagami is, 'Kags...' you soon smiled, "So, you found out his style, huh?"

Seeing Kagami almost get the ball from Aomine shocked the others and the ace himself. But Aomine quickly moved away and jumped to shoot.

"Tetsu-kun! Look!" You called out to your friend who lifted his head from your shoulder and looked in shock to see Kagami block Aomine's shot.

'So that's what Kagetora-san meant by Kagami being at 100% only when he stops relying on Tetsu-kun...With also his friend's total loss. It unleashed a newfound strength in him!' You thought, being surprised that he blocked the Ace of the Generation of Miracles.

"Good. You're finally getting excited." Aomine turned to face Kagami, "Honestly, I didn't expect much from you, but you've improved considerably. I might...be able to play a little harder this time." His expression changed and you felt it.

'Aomine...He's going to try harder than he usually does...' you said in your head.

"Entertain me, Kagami!" Aomine used his agility to get past Kagami.

But Kagami was able to overcome and keep up. It all changed when Aomine passed the ball in between Kagami's legs while he was running. It was an Alley-oop with Wakamatsu.

"All right! Leave it to me!" Wakamatsu yelled, jumping to get the ball.

"Don't jump to conclusions. Of course, it isn't!"

Aomine was seen running past Kagami and taking the ball himself before shooting behind him, making the shot.

Seirin was surprised that he made the shot while his back was facing the net. More importantly when he took the ball from his teammate.

"Of course, he wasn't going to pass. After all, Aomine is not a team player. He plays by himself even if he's on a strong team. He's just stronger. That's the simplest way to explain it." You stated, 'You are the total opposite of who you were during middle school...'

"You're so confusing, Aomine!" Wakamatsu was seen yelling at Aomine while they went to defend.

"Don't interfere with my play. When I get the ball, give me some room." Aomine simply said making the second year angered by that, "What?!"

"I finally have a real opponent. Stay out of my way." Aomine smirked, finally having someone he could play against that'll be harder than usual.

Wakamatsu was seen with his fist curled up to punch Aomine but Sakurai was there to calm him down, "Wakamatsu-san..." You could see the blood seeping out of his ears because of how angry he was.

Kagami had the ball and of course, Aomine was there to mark him. Koganei near them was noticed by Sakurai. Thinking they'll do a screen.

But Aomine was quick to notice and follow up to stop Kagami, "Huh?!" Koganei was surprised at how fast the opponent's ace's reflexes were.

'He dodged it and he's completely unfazed!' Hyuga thought in shock.

Aomine grew a little surprised, now knowing that Kagami wasn't trying to pass him. Knowing he was going to shoot, Aomine jumped to stop the shot but Kagami made the basket.

"Kagami's evenly matched with Aomine," Fukuda said in shock.

"Kags..." You knew something was new about him ever since he got close to taking the ball away from Aomine.

'No...I don't want to think it's just because he's evenly matched with Aomine...he's quite far from it to me...I think he realized how Aomine works when it comes to his play and is trying to understand him better as a player. No wonder he was able to make that shot.' You thought, holding your chin.

"Kagami, did I do something I shouldn't have?" Kogemi asked, the two going back to defence.

"Huh? No way. I don't think your presence changed the outcome, though." Kagami answered making the second year a bit taken aback.

"Sorry, but could you leave Aomine to me? I think... I think I'm almost there." Kagami turned to face the rest of the team.

The group being surprised at the first year at first didn't know what to say. But they eventually agreed to his suggestion.

A battle between the two aces began again when Kagami was trying to stop Aomine from scoring. Both teams know how severe the situation of the battle between them is.

'But, they forgot that they haven't reached 100% yet. That's why this battle is going to collapse soon. But even if it will happen...I can't imagine Aomine losing...' you thought.

"There it is! His formless shot!" Someone from the stands yelled, getting your attention.

But Kagami blocked the shot.

The Generation of Miracles and you were shocked by that. Even both teams on the court were surprised as well.

"Kagami!" Furihata cheered with the other benched players.

"What?" Imayoshi was surprised, you could see his actual eyes showing expression.

"I don't mind entertaining you...if you can afford to take it that easy." Kagami told Aomine.

That agitated the Tōō player, "Bastard!"

Again, the two went head to head, but this time. Kagami was able to get Aomine to be limited with his movements.

Aomine went to shoot with only one hand, making Kagami jump to reach the ball. But the ace faked it and went past the redhead.

Kagami didn't give up, he quickly recovered to be in front of Aomine. Shocking the Tōō players.

Wakamatsu went to get the rebound but was surprised to see Kagami jump higher than him and get the ball.

'We're two points behind...If Izuki-san and the others can just get one more basket before the second quarter ends...We'll be tied. Please...' you held your hands together.

'Kagami...!'

Izuki passed to Kagami. Aomine was there to stop him.

Kagami suddenly jumped making Hyuga assume it was a formless shot of some sort.

"Don't be ridiculous! You're not ready for that!" Aomine yelled, jumping to block Kagami.

Kagami threw the ball and Aomine barely touched it but didn't fully block it.

The ball spun along the rim before it missed the net.

You stood up in shock to see such a play, 'If Aomine didn't graze the ball, Kagami would've surely made it in...Amazing, just how much has he grown over his time in America?'

That was when the second quarter finished.

"I can't believe you tried that. You're out of control in a lot of ways!" Hyuga scolded the first year.

"I felt like I could do it, so..." Kagami mumbled.

"We will now be taking a break. The third quarter will begin in ten minutes."

Seirin - 46

Tōō - 48

"It doesn't look like you need cheering up, but you didn't just come out here for some air." Kagami was seen speaking to Kuroko outside the stadium.

"Kagami, do you like basketball?"

"What?"

"I wasn't thinking about anything complicated. I'd do anything to win this game. I have my promise to (Y/N)-san and Momoi, but the truth is, I just want to see it again."

"Aomine always played with a smile. He truly loved basketball. I don't intend to reject who he is now and condescend to him. I just... I just want to see Aomine play with a smile again."

"And I want...For (Y/N)-san to finally be at peace, knowing she got the old Aomine she grew to be fond of."

"If we win this game, maybe..."

"Who knows?"

"People aren't that simple. I don't know if winning will change who he is. But losing definitely won't change anything."

"The only thing we can do is play as hard as we can to win."

"Yes."

You were seen with small tears in your eyes, "Tetsu-kun...Kagami..."

The teams were back on their respective benches for the second half.

"You can do this, guys! Remember what we talked about." You told the group, seen being more serious than ever.

Riko and the others noticed your eyes being slightly puffy, "(Y/N)-chan...? Are you—"

"I'm okay!" You spoke quickly to assure her, before slapping your cheeks, "I'm good!"

The team was a bit taken aback by that action, "I'm more than okay."

They saw the determination you suddenly had making them smile.

The teams were now on the court to start the third quarter. The clock of 10 minutes started once the referee blew the whistle.

Imayoshi was being marked by Izuki, "Don't look so angry." Imayoshi told Izuki, he noticed how good their defence had improved.

He then passed to the ace of Tōō who is being marked by Kagami, the ace of Seirin.

Kagami noticed something different in Aomine's behaviour but didn't have the time to properly think before the dark navy-haired male went past him.

'I thought this would happen. Good thing Tetsu-kun's misdirection comes in handy.' You thought, seeing Aomine head to the opposite basket.

But bumped into Kuroko, causing him a foul.

"Charging! Black No. 5!"

"What?" Wakamatsu was seen surprised by his teammates at the scene.

"If you can predict my movements, isn't the opposite true as well?" Kuroko sat up, before going to stand up, "We both spent that time together. We get along when it comes to basketball, Aomine."

Aomine smirked a little, "You've done it now, Tetsu."

Kagami went to help Kuroko up to his feet, "Sorry. Thanks."

"You're welcome," Kuroko replied, now standing up.

The game resumed after they made sure Kuroko was alright, "Let's go!" Izuki passed to Kuroko.

The light blue-haired male passed to Kagami, he passed to Kiyoshi who passed back to Kuroko.

The phantom man passed to Hyuga who caught the painful pass, "Ow!" The captain made the basket.

"Yeah!" Hyuga cheered.

"Nice three, Hyuga-san!" You cheered.

Hyuga smiled at your cheer. He patted his chest to where his heart is three times before pointing his fist at you before going to defence.

You smiled at the action and beamed, "Riko-san! Did you—Did you just see that?! Hyuga-san told me thank you!"

Riko sighed at how oblivious you are, 'She's aware but doesn't know the true meaning...Does she...?'

"Mhm! I have, (Y/N)-chan..." Riko smiled nervously.

"Hyuga!" Izuki called out to Hyuga, "Hm?" Hyuga hummed.

"You just confessed indirectly, didn't you?!" Izuki accused, pointing a finger at the captain.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Hyuga stated.

"But you—" Izuki was cut off.

"Don't know what you're talking about. Let's go to defence!"

"Don't avoid me!!"

(The gesture Hyuga sent to you was "I love you." To show his love for you.)

Hyuga only went past Izuki to talk to Kuroko, "Kuorko!"

"Nice shot." Kuroko smiled at the captain but soon saw how red Hyuga's hand was by his pass.

"That pass hurts really bad!" You could see Hyuga's hand bright red from the pass.

"Sorry."

"All right, defence! Let's stop them!" Hyuga told the team.

"Yeah!"

Seirin - 49

Tōō - 48

"How admirable," Imayoshi spoke, having the ball.

Izuki perked at the captain speaking, "It's so admirable, I could cry. But doing your best doesn't guarantee victory. It's not that easy."

Izuky slightly gasped when he saw a change in the captain, 'He feels different.'

Aomine being marked by Kagami was seen taking in a breath, 'Is he...?' Kagami thought, shocked by his sudden change in pace.

Imayoshi went for a shot, that's what Izuki thought. But it was a fake to pass to Wakamatsu, "Nice pass!" The blonde made the shot after evading Kiyoshi.

"Damn it." Izuki cursed, "Don't worry about it, Izuki. We're in control of the game." Hyuga tried to get Izuki to shake it off.

"No way!" Both you and Riko stood up, shocked when you saw who was marking Kuroko.

"We're the ones in control."

"You must really underestimate us."

"Imayoshi's on Kuroko?" Riko asked in shock.

"This is bad! Imayoshi can predict someone's movements by their habits, face, and even expressions! He's a bad match-up for Tetsu-kun!" You said in slight fright.

"Did you know? Some things can only be seen from behind the mirror." Imayoshi told a shocked Kuroko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.7K 33
NOW BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 'OVERGROWN' AT ACCOUNT @ginxvras [teiko era] When Hirai Akane arrives at Teiko Middle School, she has a clear set of goals a...
527K 14.2K 47
Tsukiko Satoshi is Tetsuya Kuroko's distant relative who comes and lives with him and his sister. She attends Seirin High and joins the basketball te...
35.2K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...
490K 12.2K 25
Generation Of Miracles x Reader Apart from Kuroko, there was another rumor about the Generation of Miracles. The rumor was named the phantom girl...