Tahani's Reality (Urban)

By UrbanDynasty089

Tahani Lowars is a seventeen year old innocent teenager grown up in a conservative religious household. Bouje... More

|DISCLAIMER|
|HOME IN THE TRENCHES|
|Look Out|
|Run Ya Mouth|
|Fighting For Your Life|
|How TF|
|Gotten Worse|
|Sand Castles|
|Home Is The Same But I'm Not|
|Drinks & Molly|
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER
|STREETS|
|Stuck On My Mind|
|Love The Way You Lie|
|Remember Me|
|Fill In The Blanks|
|Mama Hates For Things To Change|
|Distance Is Better For the Heart|
|New Lives|
|There's Always A Tahani|
|Holla If You Need Me|
|A Real Friend Would Never|
|Permission|
|Dead In An Instant|
|In Denial|
|The Night We Met|
|Regret Is A New Thing|
|Mulo|
|Dinner Table Talk|
|I Wish We Never|
|Imported Pt1|
|Imported Pt2|
|Honesty Set Me Free|
|Introducing Suhdel|
|HI GUYS|
|Revenge For Who I Love|
|Missing My Family Like Crazy|
|Hiding Secrets|
|You Blessed Me|
|All Your Fault|
|Broken Up|
|Baby Momma Favoritsm|
|Co-Parenting|
NEW BOOK
|Marry Me|
|Jealousy Looks Bad On You|
|SORRY READERS|

NEW BOOK AVAILABLE

110 3 0
By UrbanDynasty089

Keshay other known as "Keisha" is one of the best lawyers in New York City. Her entire life she's lived a fast pace life, fighting to be the best and never allowing herself to be put 2nd.

What happens when she meets Senator Jaziel Mithen, a black highly respected senator who grew up with a rough start until he was adopted into the Mithen family. And after college he worked his way towards being Senator, and married a white woman named Emily Mithen. With no true understanding of himself and his culture he finds himself clinging to be around Keshay after she illegally removed a hidden charge from his past that he wants to stay hidden.

He finds himself drawn to Keshay and the two of them become infatuated with one another. Falling into lust and temptation, risking both of their careers to sneak from hotel to hotel and share temporary moments that will lead to permanent guilt.

What happens when Keshay realizes that after being first her entire life she's finally being placed second?

What are the lengths Jaziel and others higher up are willing to go to protect this affair from getting out?

Does he only love Keshay because she helps him find his identity? Or is the love really true?

Find out by taking a dive in The Cruel Passions Of The Other Woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.3M 139K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
45.2K 3.4K 65
India and the kids finally find a way out of Trays toxic ways and his crazy personalities. They start a new life but Tray slowly finds a way back in...