paper bag ( lip gallager )

נכתב על ידי wstrnflies

♡﹒PAPER BAG﹒e ━━❛hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills.❜ © 2023 ─falselve ( Lip Gallagher + Read... עוד

i thought he was a man, but he was just a little boy
act one ⸺ everything has changed
chapter 1 : oh, a gallagher
chapter 2 : the storm of frank
chapter 3 : a loose part
chapter 4 : the disappearance of frank gallagher
chapter 5 : first taste
chapter 6 : oh, canada
chapter 7 : shadowboxer
chapter 8 : kidnapping...wait
chapter 9 : gallagher saves the day
chapter 10 : human connection
chapter 11 : never is a promise
chapter 13 : don't call it
chapter 14 : sleep to dream
chapter 15 : hurricane monica
chapter 16 : making the bed
chapter 17 : visionary
chapter 18 : dinners under the table
chapter 19 : carrion
chapter 20 : summertime
chapter 21 : death through eyes
chapter 22 : carved with regret
chapter 23: understanding
chapter 24: money about the world
chapter 25: self-inflicted mind tricks
chapter 26: fourth graders fantasy's
chapter 27: west point cheat
chapter 28: run, run, run
chapter 29: extraordinary machine
chapter 30: lip's choices
chapter 31: her choices

chapter 12 : just a second

354 6 1
נכתב על ידי wstrnflies

just a second│ season 1

                                           WAKING UP, HER HAND WAS POUNDING INTO HER SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED. She felt like a storm was blowing inside of her brain waiting to explode. Vinnie's arm was wrapped around her waist tightly; her phone was beeping loudly causing her to groan reaching up and grabbing onto her phone. 

The room they were in was the nicest room she had ever thought she had been in. Everything around her has to have cost more than her and the Gallagher's house combined. She had been staying with Vinnie and his family for the past week and a half already and they were in love with her. More than her family was. When she had felt like she shouldn't be waking up today and just staying inside of her room. 

Why was that the first question that had popped into her head? 7:00 in the morning, "Fuck" She mumbled under her breath sadly remembering that school is a thing. Dragging herself out of bed; Y/n grabbed a sequence golden tank top and low-raised jeans. She was just going to take a shower in the afternoon since she had zero time right now 

Looked into Vinnie's mirror that was against his dark blue walls; her face was slowly breaking out causing her to pick at it a little bit and brush her skin back acting like she didn't see it but it was all she saw. 

"You don't have to go" Vinnie pointed out, using something that she had said against her. Y/n had mentioned to him multiple times that it was hard for her to go to school because of bullying and the anxiety of walking to and from school. 

Leaning down in front of him, and kissing the top of his head. "Yeah, but you can take me." As much as she didn't want to go to school, if she didn't then she wouldn't get there in life everything felt like it revolved around school inside of her head. 

"Y/n" 

"Vinnie, if you don't get up for me to go to school" She cursed, standing over him with anger in her voice and presence; feeling her heart race at the thought of all the bad that could come from her not going to school. 

Vinnie groaned sitting up in the bed; "Fucking, Fine- Jesus...okay." Her stomach hurted with her kissing his head and making her way out of his room. Vinnie watched her walk out groaning to himself and starting to get ready. 

Using her hands to brush her hair, since she didn't even have a brush that she was able to use here. When Y/n walked down the steps to the big family house that Vinnie had lived in, everything was clean and nice. Making her way into the kitchen, with Vinnie's mom; Mary sat at one of the small tables in the corner of the room surrounded by windows drinking her office and minding her own business. 

"Morning," She noticed the girl shyly walk into the room still getting used to being in someone's house as if it was her own house. 

"Hello," Y/n smiled to Mary dearingly. "How are you?" 

Mary sent the younger girl a loving smile; "Good, there's cereal in the pantry if you're hungry" Shaking her head and laughed lightly; the pit in her stomach about going back to school after taking several days off because of the fact her anxiety had been going through the roof about everything. 

"I-I'm good, nice placement; it's nice to look at..." Y/n awkwardly mentioned smiling towards the women and looking at the clean pantry; one thing that came with living with Vinnie for a couple of weeks also meant that she was not on her pills. 

Meaning, that she was going through many emotions that she wasn't even allowed to shut out; weed and coke were the only things that she was able to do. She was stressed that she didn't even get a chance to take her pills counting Vinnie thought it was better for her problems to just...run away from all of it. 

'All of everyone's stress was on her' those were the words that were said by him and maybe he was right. "Thank you?" Mary questioned furrowing her eyebrows at the dreamy weirdness of her son's girlfriend. 

"Of course" 

Y/n stopped standing there with her arms behind her back and looking around, biting the bottom of her lip, ever since she had been off her pills; the biting of her lip had become worse with her lips almost pealing at this point. Smiling towards Mary just for her to smile back, and then Y/n's smile quickly disappeared feeling like it was more rehearsed than it was real. 

༶ 

For Y/n, the school felt like a colossal tinderbox, just waiting for the spark of her imagination to ignite it in flames. Every day seemed like a slow-burning fuse, and she often daydreamed about setting it ablaze, relishing the thought of watching it crumble to the ground.

The endless hours in the classrooms dragged on, and she yearned for the clock's hands to move faster. It was a torturous pastime, each second feeling like an eternity as she sat there, daydreaming about a raging inferno that would consume the institution.

As she navigated the overcrowded hallways, it was like traversing a battlefield. Students swarmed around her, engaged in verbal skirmishes or outright physical altercations, all in a desperate bid to make it to their next class. The pervasive chaos and hostility seemed to seep into the very walls of the school, creating an environment that made her burning fantasies all the more enticing.

She wanted to cry when walking from one class to another not knowing what could happen once she had walked into it. "Where have you been?" Mandy wrapped her arm around Y/n's arm walking beside the girl. "The Gallagher's have been going crazy without your presence around," 

"Vinnie's house, it's lovely" Y/n smiled turning and looking at Mandy rolling her eyes, "It is- they have really good food there. Anything I miss?" 

Mandy looked around trying to think about it; "Karen loves Frank as her daddy" She mocked with Y/n furrowing her eyebrows confused at the statement that was being said towards her. "Carl broke someone's leg..." 

"So nothing" Y/n pointed out. Mandy nodded her head with the girl laughing with her. For the rest of the day, she didn't see Lip as he was probably too busy with Karen somewhere in the bathroom. 

Fortunately, the school day came to an early end, and Y/n eagerly made her way out of the building. She slung her bookbag over her shoulder, her steps quick and purposeful, almost in sync with the rhythm of her grinding teeth. 

The cacophony of chattering voices surrounded her, a constant reminder of the bustling activity all around her. The school grounds buzzed with students dispersing in different directions, creating a symphony of noise that she couldn't wait to escape.

"Hey, hey" Lip's voice echoed through her ears, causing her to perk up turning and looking at him. A smile formed her lips while the two of them looked at each other. "Where have you been?" 

"I'm fine" Y/n crossed her arms; "Why does everyone keep asking that." getting tired of that question being thrown all around because she had taken a break from the south side for only a couple of weeks now not knowing how long she would be staying with Vinnie. 

Chuckling at the question she was asking because Y/n didn't know she looked like she just came back from clubbing twenty-four seven, her eyes were bloodshot red from crying about being overwhelmed. "Are you serious?" 

"Lip- I'm fine," Placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I promise." 

A car pulled up with the rest of the people trying to get out of the school and it was Vinnie. "Come over for dinner tonight," Lip invited her, tapping her shoulder a little bit, as she nodded, walking backwards towards her boyfriend's car. 

"I'll try" She nodded with a small wave and smile to her hand before turning around and rushing towards the car counting it was freezing outside with snow surrounding and filling the ground. 

When she was making her way to the call, she ignored the words that were being thrown towards her like 'doll' or 'slut' just because it got around by Karen most likely that she was dating someone two years older than she was. 

"Come on," Vinnie smiled towards her almost brightly. 

Ducking her head she got into the car holding onto her bookbag but before she got in she hesitated not knowing if getting into the car was the right thing to do, Lip watched her get into the car biting the inside of his cheek. Ian walked up to the boy staring at the car driving away at full speed as if they were trying to get away from the South Side faster than anything. 

Punching his brother in the shoulder, Lip slapped his hand away with anger running through her body. "You don't find it fucking weird?" He questioned Ian furrowing his eyebrows and standing to walk beside him calling over Mandy. 

"What is fucking weird." Ian had his hands inside of his pockets, using the same tone that was being said towards him. 

"Y/n and that fucking dickhead" 

"You don't know him" 

"He's a dickhead" Mandy walked over wrapping herself around Ian's arm. The two of them weren't dating, but everyone thought they were dating to hide the fact that Ian was gay and dating an older man who had a wife. "When was the last time Y/n's been over?" 

"V and Kev's fake wedding," Lip answered the question. "But she's off of her pills...She patted my shoulder three times and then hesitated to get into the car, she looked like death." 

Ian looked over to Lip with furrowed eyebrows taking in the tone of Lip's voice almost more than worried, because there would be one thing to be worried about his best friend but the other would be jealous of someone taking all of her attention. 

༶ 

Y/n walked beside Vinnie almost following along with him like a lost puppy, something inside of her felt bad that she had spent too much time with Lip. Was that cheating? She didn't truly know how she felt inside. But Vinnie turned back wrapping his arm around her shoulder tightly. 

"I thought we were going to your house?" She complained walking beside him, the frost of her words going into the air. The city was way nicer than the South Side, with all of the Christmas lights, and the beautiful decorations; but it just didn't feel right to be here without Lip, he deserved to get out of the South Side more than she did. 

She held onto her head protectively as the two continued to walk. "Christmas shopping," Vinnie shortly put, "Maybe get you something for your beautiful body."

Smiling the little girl inside of her jumped up and down and screamed into her pillow becoming too excited by the words that he had said to her. Maybe it was something that he said to say, but it felt good to hear along the ears as she wasn't on her pills meaning everything inside of herself was doubting reality. 

They had spent hours and hours shopping, Y/n mostly doing window shopping and Vinnie getting things for his family. Both of their families were going to come together for Christmas counting their mother's business partners. 

Sitting in a dressing room, with Y/n changing into a lace nightgown/ bralet watching herself in the mirror. Vinnie was spreading on the bench almost watching her every move. "That one's nice" He prayed upon her. 

"It is right?" She said confidently looking and examining every inch of her body, because her mother never liked anything that would be on her body; even if it was a colour that she was in love with. Everything looked bad on Y/n, so hearing those words was like angels singing in the bright blue skies. "It's like we're playing house" Y/n joked innocently. "But I don't need it." 

"Differently that colour," Vinnie continued to compliment, nodding his head. "I'll honestly get that for you if you agree to help me butter my dad up with the business, who thought boats were the biggest things." 

Strolling over to the eighteen-year-old, Y/n stood in front of him with a small pout to her lips. Vinnie's family was rich because of that boat business his father was trying to hold together, because of the winter time; boats were the last thing on people's minds. "I'd think he'd retire at 58, and keep everything else with me all the damage, and fucked up company values. Just for a boat..." 

Placing her hands on his shoulders, with his arm sneaking up from her back and holding onto her softly. Pressing a kiss into his lips; Vinnie hummed backing up. "We're in public." PDA wasn't everyone's favorite thing to do and she understood that. "Later." 

"Well Later, I'm going to the Gallaghers" Y/n pointed out; standing up from him and watching him adjust his position. 

"I warned you about them," Vinnie muttered, running his hand through his hair. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows biting the inside of her cheek and looking around truly not knowing what to say to him. 

Not knowing what she was saying this stuff, was as if it was coming out like a command inside of her head. "You chicken, Lip is going to take me?" A smirk laid on her lips, taunting him. 

"I'm not worried about that" Vinnie mentioned, walking and wrapping his arms around her waist tightly almost hugging her from behind. "He's nothing compared to me, is this what you wanted?" He lowered his voice and muffled into her ear. 

Y/n turned around and pressed her lips into his with him brushing her hair out of her face and cupping the side of her head. 

༶ 

"I thought dinner would mean dinner," Y/n's voice echoed into the cold air, as she held herself in the cold looking through funeral cars. Frank Gallagher needed to be dead, again. 

Two goons were going after him, something that he had gotten himself into and if Frank were gone, Gallagher's money would be cut short. When Y/n asked Mandy if anything was new, she would've expected the brunette to tell her that they were planning to fake Frank's death. 

He owed them six grand, 2 for the first share of Oxy that he'd bought under Carl's name, and the rest for all the other goods that he'd obtained with their help under his other children's aliases.

Logan was helping as well, but with Frank and getting drugs to knock him out. "I promise. Just not now" Lip turned to her looking into her eyes before quickly turning away and continuing. "I got nothing, you?" 

"Empty," Kevin let out an exasperated sigh, tone coat in slight defeat. "Hey, you know, We've got to leave in five minutes."

"I can't believe you're getting a foster kid," Lip spoke in disbelief, pulling hard on the handle of the car until giving up again.

"What else am I missing?" Y/n questioned. 

"I don't know, maybe your boyfriend can fill you in" Lip teased her turning away from another car that had nothing inside of it that they were able to use to help Frank fake his death. 

Y/n let out a fake laugh, ending it with the bite of her bottom lip not knowing if he was joking to her about it or not. Tugging Lip's jacket was wearing over her frame with the wind blowing all over her, the cigarette and cheap cologne from the jacket filling the inside of her nose. "Oh wow, lovely take" Y/n muttered with attitude towards him. 

"Honest take, princess" Lip said in the same tone. 

"Looks like a good one too," Kev commented with a grin plastered on his features, crowbar at the ready to pry open its door.

"You know, a lot of those foster kids are messed up," Lip suddenly remarked, most likely trying to desperately cover up the putrid noise with more conversation.

"Exactly," Kevin replied, which made the honey blonde's brows collapse to the centre of his face. Confusion was etched in his features. "That's why they need a positive influence."

After many merciful minutes of standing around, Kev had finally dislodged the civic's outer handle. Swinging the driver's door open, the Gallagher boy clambered inside quickly, but not before pushing open the door for Y/n on the other side with the swift force of his foot.

"Do you honestly not like him?" Y/n questioned furrowing her eyebrows; cuddling herself in Lip's jacket. 

"I don't know him." Lip acted taking what Ian said into his head and acting like he knew what he was talking about. 

༶ 

Winding up staying over the Gallagher's Y/n didn't remember how much she had missed everything with them. All of the chaos that came with staying at the house for only one night along with her little sister, Emmy who missed her more than anything. 

But now wasn't the time to miss people, with chaos and commotion running through the house of the Gallaghers as they put Frank to rest, not really. Everyone had their own thing to do, Lip had managed to convince his heare guy to lend them a shiny casket for today, and Veronica brought a bunch of darts that had morphine in them so that Frank could be dead for a little bit. 

Logan had winded up coming over to help out, moving the furniture inside of the house to the side, so that there was room for everything else. Y/n was helping with getting the youngest children; Debbie, Emmy, Carl, and Liam dressed for the moment; as she went with Logan to find suits that they were able to burrow and give back by the end of the day. 

Fixing up Emmy's dress, "Where were you?" She asked her older sister, furrowing her eyebrows and looking up at her with Y/n sitting on Fiona's bed fixing Emmy's dress the best that she was able to do. 

"I'm having some fun right now" Y/n looked into Emmy's eyes as she patted down her sisters' dress multiple times making sure everything was perfect on her; scared that the tiniest thing had looked off they would be able to tell that they were all faking it. 

Now Y/n helped Lip put out the food both of them putting the plates down. Y/n was wearing a 1940s black sheer-fitted cocktail dress that was formed fitted; with barely any makeup on her face. Her mom was shockingly helping out with the help with her father, but Lucy was only standing there making sure she looked good; Owen helped Veronica set up the casket. 

Lucy once again wasn't talking to her daughter because of the lack of being home and taking care of Emmy. "Does she have to be here?" Lip whispered to Y/n; while the two of them finished the fake platter of crackers and cheese. Just as much as Y/n, Lip knew how bad of a mother she was it was almost like his but Lucy had never left Y/n and Emmy. 

"Yeah," Y/n fixed the plate one more time turning it around and muttering to herself. Lip eyed her, knowing everything was off because of the fact she wasn't acting like herself- She was, but the chances between her and the Y/n before getting with Vinnie were big. 

Staying silent, Lip watched her grab the plate and bring it out to the living room. "You coming home tonight?" Owen asked, with Y/n placing the food on the side table. Everything inside of her felt bad for not being home and helping out with all of them. But inside of her head, what if Vinnie had left her because of the fact she was never with him all the time, what if he thought she was cheating on him because of everything? 

The corners of Y/n's lips had filled down curling a little bit, while she bit the inside of her cheek. "Um, yeah sure" She nodded her head, while she had sent a smile over her dad dreamingly before turning around and walking away. 

Y/n had made her way into the kitchen again; she grabbed a cup and a pill from the baggie she had gotten from Vinnie before popping it and downing it with nothing but water, as her stomach was empty and that pill was the only thing lying inside of her stomach. 

"What was that?" Lip asked changing the sound of his voice; she hated it when someone did that to her, it just made her feel like it was something that she had done wrong. 

"Nothing, my pills" Y/n openly spoke lying through her teeth with a loving smile on her teeth. "Don't we have to get Frank to look dead, so wouldn't we need a bunch of ice?" She quickly said trying to change the subject and distract him from whatever he had seen her doing. 

"Your dress is undone," Lip pointed out, the zipper half loose on the back of her dress. "Vinnie get it for you?" 

"Mine," She answered him, "Mind?" Turning around and moving her hair out of the way, Lip had walked from behind her grabbing onto the metal of the zipper and pulling it up; the feeling of his hand accidentally trailing up her back. 

Even though Y/n didn't like makeup or anything to do with makeup, because it didn't feel comfortable on her. She always loved wearing some type of good dress, but one thing she wasn't going to have on with the dress was shoes. 

"I was going to wear more clothes but, there's going to be someone dead" Y/n joked with a small chuckle to her mouth, turning around with Lip being close to her not moving away. "Cute," She patted his shoulder before moving away from him. 

She walked away from Lip going back into the living room. Frank was on the couch sluggishly, with a cigarette hanging from his dry lips. She didn't care for Frank, never truly did- but she did like people who didn't smile for some odd reason because it made everyone around them confused. 

"What the fuck?" a more than familiar voice suddenly boomed through the surprisingly hollow walls of the Gallagher's walls. Fiona stood practically dumbfounded at what was happening in her home with Liam on her hip and Steve hanging back by her side. "What's going on, Debbie ?" the young girl in question greeted her sister with a tiny smile before rushing past her. 

"Dad pissed off these two hobos so we're faking his death to get him off their trail," Fiona was more confused than mad at this point with no words coming out of her mouth, Steve standing next to her looking around and taking in everything they had done so far. "Uh, Logan got us a casket from his hearse guy, Carl found flowers, and Y/n and Lip are making food." 

Fiona tucked the strand of hair that had fallen free from its loosely pinned hold on the seeps of her ponytail behind her ear, brows hiking upwards slightly in the course. "Okay," she muttered under her breath.

"Fi," V met her friend halfway, "I steamed your black dress, but you'll have to hurry 'cause they'll be here any minute."

Fiona had descended up the steps, with her giving Liam to Y/n who played with him in her arms with the little boy laughing. "You want a cracker?" She muttered grabbing one and feeding it to Liam making sure she didn't drop him and was holding the baby right. 

"Is there anything I can do?" Steve had asked, around looking at Y/n mostly since she was the only one who didn't do anything. "Remember me? Steve-" 

"Oh yeah," Y/n said as she felt the drugs getting into her system. "Not really, but you were the one who took Frank to Canada" She reminded him, Steve played it off with a fake laugh nodding his head. "No...I don't think so, everyone is kind of everywhere," Laughing she sat down on the moved couch with Liam on her lap. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 54
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
239K 4.5K 29
Lip&OC pairing. They say relationships are difficult, and I fully believe that. But me? I'm going to jump right in. Cover photo by: Cheywolf33
98.8K 1.9K 32
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
9.5K 202 46
Tessa will you ever get the life you deserve? Or are you just going to keep running back to the same Gallagher boy?