IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq (...

Bởi Angel7719135

story of a business tycoon who met a doctor at dental clinic and felt attraction . Story delicts how he want... Xem Thêm

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 9
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 12
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- Chapter 15
IshRa FF: MOHABBAT YA ISHQ- Chapter 16
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19
Some questions to readers.
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 26
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25

4.3K 54 29
Bởi Angel7719135

PART 25 :

" Yssss darlingg... After every signal.... You have to push your dress up, sit on the seat sideways and provide me your ass. If the signal is green, you will get 1 spank, if yellow 3 spanks and if red 5 spanks. "

" Nooooo Ramanjiiii... How will I do ittt.... "

Ishita whined feeling embarrassed to do that.  She was afraid someone will see her doing that.

" My slave... Have I given you any option to say No. "

Ishita looked at him pleadingly.

" This is my slave's challenge dear... So... Is my slave readyy"

Ishita was feeling ashamed just thinking of doing it.

" I asked you one thing... Is my slave ready for the challenge ? "

Ishita said in a low voice.
" Yes master"

" That is my ladyy... Ok... Here comes our first signal"

They were reaching a signal and it showed green . Ishita sighed since she will not have to do that for a long time for 1 spank.

They passed the signal and Ishita looked at Raman again pleadingly.

" My dear slave... If you are not doing it withing five seconds... I will gladly increase it to five spanks. "

Ishita swallowed and looked around through the window.

Ishita raised from her seat and sat sideways facing her ass towards him. She slowly pulled her skirt rim above her ass.

Raman chuckled making her blush more.

" I love seeing your lovely ass dearr"

" Sooo... Say thanks after each spankkk... That is a universal rule for my slave... So always remember it. "

" smack"

Raman's hand landed on her ass. Ishita gasped and blushed.

" Thank you master"

She sat steady fast while making sure the people in other vehicles haven't noticed them.

Raman laughed seeing her red cheeks.
" is my slave enjoying the challenge........ Say  baby"

" huh..... Ys... Yss master.. Slave is enjoying the challenge"

Ishita lowered her face and closed her eyes in the shame and humiliation he was developing in her and the control he is having on his slave.

" Thenn... I am sure my slave's pussy will also be excited. "

Ishita looked away hiding her blushing face from him.. She knew he was saying correct.

The next signal came which was red much to her distress.  Raman saw there is 60 seconds left and ushered her.

" fast babyy... Before the signal change you have to complete the challenge.  Do it fast... I will count to five"

Ishita was looking at the adjuscent vehicles. They were not looking in their way, but can be at anytime.

" one.... two... three... fou"

Ishita adjustd in the seat and pulled her dress along with lowering and closing her eyes.

" Good slave... You have started  learning to obey"

Raman waited for somemore seconds enjoying her state. She definitely  don't know that it cannot be seen through the glasses from outside. But Raman was not going to say it, since the thought that someone will see her like that will add to her humiliation and shame.

Raman slowly massaged her ass covered by panty and raised his hands.

" smack"

He heard her gasp and say.

" Thank you master"

"Shouldn't you count the spanks your ass gets slave..."

" smack"

Another fast one landed on the other ass.

" twooo... Thank you master"

" smack"

" three... Thank you master.. "

" smack"

That one landed a little above her ass hole and pussy. Ishita jumped a little on her seat and swallowed. She was trying to resist her facial expressions and movement to make it less noticeable to others.

" fouurrr... Thank youuu master"

" Smack"

" five.. Thank you master"

She sat straight and looked at him.

" That was so fun slave... Isn't it"

" It was not fun. "

Ishita said it with her lips pouting.

Raman started the car and drove.

" ohhh... Isn't it? Then I will have to check. Right babyy"

Ishita looked at him shocked hearing that. Is he going to do it now... Oh noooo...

Raman looked at her flabbergasted face and laughed.

" Come here slave... Sit close"

His sharp tone made her obey fast.

" lower your pantys to your ankle and spread your legs. "

Looking at him serious face, she could only lower her pantys and spreaded her legs. Her cheeks blushed more realising what is he gonna do now and what will be the result of it.

" Take my finger and place it above your hot pussy babyy"

She saw him driving and looking straight and his left hand extended to her. She swallowed hard and took his hand and placed it above her pussy.

He smiled inwardly and slowly caressed his index finger along her pussy lips. It was fu***ing wett... She was aroused !!!!  This was what he wanted. To make her arouse by this humiliation and shame. And he won. Her pussy never let him fail anyway.

" Your pussy started making it's juice babyy"

Raman laughed loud. Ishita sat there blushing to her roots with his finger in her cunt.

His finger now started moving up and down along her cunt lips spreading her pussy juice. Ishita bit her lips stifling the slight moan came to her throat.

But will Raman let her go easily ever!

" Answer my questions correctly slave...where is my finger now "

Ishita always feel more ashamed on his questions.

" my.... On my pussy master... "

" And what is this wetness my finger is feeling there in your pussy"

" it is... It is my pussy fluid master"

" pussy juice slave..... Your pussy juice is on my fingers now. And why has your pussy suddenly started making this juice "

" Huh... It is because of the embarrassment I felt master"

Raman enjoyed looking at her face now. Her hands tightly holding her dress, her lips shivering. He nudged her clitoris with his finger. The wet clit of her pussy started slipping from his finger due to the wetness .

Ishita moaned feeling that and shivered in the sensation.

" so is all this humiliation making your pussy make its juice slave.. Is that why your pussy is on fire now. Are you aroused by such outdoor humiliation..? "

Ishita couldn't reply him due to the shame. He gave a pull on her clitoris by his index finger and thumb and twisted it once making her jump. He continued pulling her clit.

" answer me "

" hahh...yss master... This humiliation has aroused me and that is why my pussy is wet now. "

Raman grinned and played with her pussy more. She sat there moving her body and moaning wth closed eyes.

" Here comes the next Red babyy... Make it fast... Come on slave"

Ishita was shooked from the feeling. She had forgot the challenge and was fully submitting to his fingers when his voice snapped her.

She again presented her ass to him. This time she couldn't think much and obeyed fast due to the sensations in her pussy. She recieved the five spanks and thanked him after each one.

Again his finger caught her pussy when she sat straight and played with it.  He so much like teasing her.

Soon again, two red signals came and she recieved her spanks..

" smack"
" one... Thank you master"
" smack"
" twooooo.. Thank you master"
" smack"
" threeee... Thank you master"
" smack"
" fo... Fourr.... Thank you master"
" smack"
" ffivee.... Thank you master"

He pushed his fingers which was bathed in her pussy juice into her mouth.

" suck them babyy"

She sucked them looking at him with her innocent eyes.  He looked at his partner who was proving to be a perfect lady for him by obliging to his every wish, obeying his orders, submitting her to him, receiving his spanks wholeheartedly, taking the humiliation and above all getting aroused by everything he does. He was taking her to new steps of submission every time.

" Take your phone baby....take a selfie of you sucking my fingers and send it to me...

She  took her phone and took a selfie. She was looking like a sexy girl who is sucking her master's fingers hungrily. She sent him the photo.

She has not realised that time went by and they reached their destination.  Raman parked his car. He looked at his slave who was looking at him with those kitten eyes with her separated legs.

Raman leaned to her and took her lips in a smooch.  His fingers entered her pussy again.  He left her lips and looking at her eyes he inserted two fingers in her wet pussy.
Ishita gasped and held his hand.

" Take a selfie of this babes... My fingers fucking you... "

Ishita was shivering in the sensations and was unable to hold the phone properly. She tried to take the photo. It showed his fingers in her cunt and her erotic face which was on the edge.

She bit her lips suppressing her moans.

" Take it slave...this is your punishment for getting aroused from humiliation.... You are such a naughty lady... Aren't you? "

Feeling her nearing her climax by the contractions of her vaginal muscles around his fingers, he withdrew his hands and pushed it inside her mouth.

" Clean your master's fingers babyy...We are going out now. You will now walk with your dripping pussy which is earning for an orgasm. All the way while we walk, your wet pussy will remind you how much of a naughty lady you are. "

Raman got down and Ishita took some deep breaths and put her panties back. Adjusting her dress, she also got beside him. Her face looked flushed and red.

Smiling he side hugged her and she hugged him back tight.

He pecked her forehead and asked.

" Are you ready to go "

She nodded and pecked his cheek.

" I love you masterrr... I love you soooo much "

" I love you tooo babyyy... Come let us go... We will chill for sometime... See this place... Have you come here before"

Ishita looked around and smiled excitedly seeing the place.

" Isn't this Connaught Place Ramanjii? "

" Yss... Baby...Major shopping, nightlife and tourist destination in New Delhi "

💝***********************💝

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

912K 9.6K 16
"You are mine," he said as his rough fingers met with my lower lips and he was stroking it with his fingers. "Even if you like him or you like the wa...
412K 6.3K 17
Will upload later, check out the boom
464 90 25
A nasty and haughty CEO marries her own business president without realizing who he is; it's a romantic, twisty tale. It was then that she experience...