The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

Von steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 120

5.8K 282 26
Von steffi209

A/N: What's up guys? Happy monday. Sorry it's so late, I had a very busy day today and then I was so tired that I plannend on updating tomorrow but then I felt guilty and I couldn't sleep so here it is :) Enjoy! Hope you all have a good week! 

A cool autumn breeze hit me in the face once I stepped out of the airport of Barcelona nine hours later. I took a deep breath and a smile immediately grew on my face, even though I was more than a bit jet lagged but I didn't care, I was home.

Walking out to the parking lot, I eagerly scanned the area for my girlfriend and almost immediately spotted her leaning against the hood of her car.

Not wasting any more time, I rushed over but before I reached her, my excitement died down a bit. She wasn't alone. Out of the car came Leila and Mapi.

"Queenie!" Mapi yelled out, running towards me with Leila hot on her tail and jumped in my arms while Leila jumped on top of us.

Although at first I was maybe slightly disappointed that I wasn't gonna have a quiet night in with my girlfriend, now that those two weirdos were in my arms, I was more then happy.

Secretly I had missed them and they had made it clear over the past week they had missed me too. More than once did Ale call me frustrated because the two defenders bugged her about me.

"You're finally home again!" Leila cheered with a huge grin on her face.

I had dropped my suitcase in order to keep us upright. Because of the force the two of them came running at, we almost fell to the ground.

"We missed you." Mapi piped in. I chuckled at the defenders but accepted the hug nevertheless.

"I missed you guys too. I didn't know you guys would come to pick me up." I pulled away from the two. Mapi sheepishly smiled while Leila simply shrugged.

"We wanted to see how you're doing." Mapi smiled cheekily. It wasn't a complete lie.

They simply wanted to see me after a week of camp but they too had noticed the bags under my eyes that game and during our FaceTime moments. They were just as worried as Alexia was so they wanted to make sure I was okay.

"Just face it, us picking you up is gonna be our new tradition." Leila shrugged, smirking.

"Well that's nice." I deadpanned but my eyes soon fell on the person I wanted to see most.

While Mapi and Leila rushed over in order to hug me, she calmly walked over, a loving smile on her face. She watched our every move of that interaction between me and the two defenders which she found annoyingly cute but most of all she was glad I was home.

"Can I hug my girlfriend now?" Alexia raised an eyebrow at the two.

Mapi and Leila wanted to protest at first but I was faster than that and pushed them off me. Both girls had a pout on their faces.

"We see how it is." Leila pretended to be hurt but as soon as Alexia was within reach I completely forgot about them.

"Hey" Alexia softly said while my hands went to her hips to pull her closer, her arms around my neck.

"Hey there." I gave her a cheeky smile, hovering my lips over hers.

The wait of her lips on mine was almost unbearable and it didn't take long for Alexia to get impatient. It was a quick, yet sweet kiss. One I was longing for ever since I got to camp.

"I'm happy you're home." She pulled away a bit with a loving smile on her lips.

"I'm happy to be home." I was about to kiss her again when we got interrupted by a gagging sound, ruining the moment.

Alexia and I stayed in each other's embrace but turned into the direction of the sound, both confused about what was happening. Mapi and Leila stood there with a sheepish smile and Alexia's confused state immediately turned into a glare.

"I'm gonna kill them" She mumbled only loud enough for me to hear it. I snorted and hid my face in her shoulder, trying to stop myself from laughing.

Impatiently I was hopping from one foot to the other, silently begging Ale to open up the door faster. I was eager to see Nala again and now that I was in front of the door, the wait was getting on my nerves.

Once the door was opened by the midfielder, I rushed in, in search of the fluffy creature. I didn't have to look for long. Nala was already waiting at the end of the small hallway and when she spotted me, I was the first one she ran towards.

Alexia chuckled and threw the keys into our key bowl next to the door with the two defenders still in her tow. I dropped down on the floor immediately, letting the small dog jump in my lap.

"How was camp?" Mapi smiled when she saw me with Nala and sat down next to me with Leila.

"Good I guess. It was nice seeing everyone again." I hummed, lifting the small dog up to match my eye level with hers and scrunched up my nose when our noses touched.

"Did you meet the new coach?" Leila curiously looked at me.

"I did." I said, still focused on the dog in my lap.

I wasn't that eager to talk about it, I much rather would not think about it but Leila and Mapi disagreed and were waiting for me to continue.

"How did it go?" Mapi asked when she couldn't take the anticipation any longer but all I did was shrug.

"I don't know." I hesitated, focusing on the dog but Leila immediately picked up on it.

"Ellie, you can talk to us." She placed her hand on my arm, gently bringing it down.

"I don't know Leila." I breathed out, trying to order my thoughts.

"Something felt off but I don't know him therefore I can't judge him." I tried not to let my emotions show too much.

"Have you told your teammates how you felt?" Mapi asked worriedly after she shared a brief look with Leila.

"Tell them what? That I have a gut feeling something's off with our new coach?" I furrowed my eyebrows in question. Both defenders stayed quiet seeing my point that I had made.

"There's not a lot to tell." I looked at both defenders before looking back at Nala.

"Did you call Leah?" Leila tried carefully but that sentence only broke my heart.

"I did." My expression immediately turned sad again.

"What did she say?" Mapi raised her eyebrow, hopeful that the blonde defender helped me out, that she had effectively calmed me down.

"Nothing. That it's probably in my head." I sighed out my focus now fully on Nala, my hands going through her soft fur, calming me down.

"What?!" Leila yelled out a bit too loud but she was in shock. Leah and I were good friends, she did not understand what was going on.

"Leah, for some reason is shutting me out. We barely talk and when we do, it's not going so well. It's fine." I shrugged and pretended that it didn't get to me but in reality it did. It broke me.

"We're here for you Queenie." Mapi placed her hand on my thigh and Leila offered me a small smile.

"Thanks" I smiled at them. "How was yours?" I asked, turning my gaze back to the fluffy dog on my lap.

While the two defenders were all chatting about my camp, once I mentioned theirs, they both grew quiet. Again both friends shared a quick glance to one another.

"The usual." Leila started first and sighed out.

"It's gotten worse though." Mapi added to Leila's statement.

"How can it be worse?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together.

"He's still furious about the loss against you guys. He blames us. Calls out players in front of the others, humiliates them, makes them do unnecessary drills. It's getting ridiculous." Mapi rolled her eyes, thinking back to the last few days.

She was one of them who had to endure the little outburst of their coach. A few bad passes and tackles were enough for him to call her out and force her to do extra drills.

"I'm gonna kill him." I gritted through my teeth. The thought of him humiliating my friends made me furious but Leila chuckled.

"No you won't." The defender laughed and got my attention.

"You're not ending up in jail." She said with a smile.

"Who says I'll end up in jail?" I raised my eyebrow at them, all serious. Both defenders laughed at my comment.

"Well that's what happens when you murder someone." Mapi tried to contain her laughter but failed to do so. She found my aggressive side extremely cute because to her I could never do that but somewhere deep down she knew that I would do anything to help my friends.

"Only IF I get caught." I smirked at the defender, who's smile slowly faded.

"No!" Both of them yelled at the same time.

I simply laughed at them and got up with Nala in my arms. Alexia had gone to the kitchen, probably fixing some kind of snack and I was missing her presence.

Leila and Mapi followed my lead. Alexia was indeed in the kitchen preparing a snack and I instantly went to her to place a soft kiss on her cheek. I placed the small dog down and leaned against the counter.

Mapi sat down in one of the chairs while Leila went to the fridge to see if she could get a snack as well.

"What do you think you're doing?" Alexia asked, stopping the dark haired defender from opening the fridge.

"Getting a snack." She innocently said. Her hand was already on the handle when she looked back at Alexia.

"Nope, naha, not happening." The midfielder started waving her hands in the air. The midfielder had other plans.

She loved our friends and she loved that they wanted to come with her to pick me up but now she wanted them to leave. It had been over a week since she had seen me alone and not through a stupid phone, she had waited long enough.

"Why not?" The defender raised her eyebrow and whined.

"Because" She gave Leila an obvious look. "I haven't seen my girlfriend in over a week and now she's back, I like to spend time with her." She said in a rather stern tone but it did nothing to faze the woman, standing in front of her.

Mapi and Leila smirked at each other and then back at Alexia. They had caught on to Alexia's impatience and her plans for tonight.

"You just want to fuck her." Mapi wiggled her eyebrow. Leila snorted at her friends while my eyes widened and my cheeks heated up.

"Yes I do, so I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. Out." Alexia didn't even deny Mapi's claim which surprised all three of us while she simply pointed to the door.

Our eyes widened and our mouths agape, that's how we were looking at my girlfriend. Leila held her hands up in defense.

"Alright, alright, we're going." Leila smirked at Alexia and I, my cheeks only getting a darker shade of red.

"Have fun." Mapi smirked and winked. "But not too much fun though."

Leila snickered and grabbed her keys. With that the two said their goodbyes and left. Finally it was just me and Ale. The midfielder smiled and spun around. She placed her hands on either side of my body, successfully trapping me between hers and the counter.

"Finally." She sighed out, leaning her forehead against mine.

"Impatient much?" I giggled, placing a gentle kiss on her neck causing her to shiver.

"As if you didn't want them to leave." She pulled away just far enough so she could look at me.

"I've missed my friends." I shrugged, a cheeky smile on my lips.

"Sure, your smile didn't drop the moment you saw the two?" Alexia smiled when she told me she had caught me right handed.

"Okay, so maybe I've missed you too." I leaned in and hovered my lips over hers.

"Much better." She smiled and gently placed her lips on mine.

Finally. That was all I could think about. Finally. I had missed her lips, I had missed her touch, I had missed her. My arms slowly find their place around her neck. Our lips, moving in sync.

It took mere seconds for the slow and passionate kiss to turn steamy and very needy. Alexia's front was pressed to mine, her hands firmly placed on my hips.

Alexia wasted no time in deepening the kiss. She took my bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled on it, causing me to moan. Her hands slowly glided to my ass, squeezing it softly.

"Ale." I groaned, the pleasure starting to build slowly.

I could feel the midfielder smile against my lips. Desperately I tried to pull her even closer but it wasn't enough.

"Who is the impatient one now?" She said between kisses that she placed on my neck.

"Me. Now hurry the fuck up." I said, arching my back a bit, desperately looking for some kind of friction.

"Who says that sex was my plan?" Alexia smirked against my neck once again.

"We had a deal. I needed to score. I did. Twice. I've earned my reward." I groaned when she sucked a bit harder on a sensitive part of my neck. I felt my legs go weak.

"You've been good. You've been more than good and I'll show you tonight." She seductively purred in my ear with the biggest smirk on her face. A moan left my lips.

Her words turned my legs into pudding, a shiver running down my spine, closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt Alexia take a step back, immediately missing the midfielders warmth.

My eyes shot open. Much to my frustration, Alexia was walking out of the kitchen to our bedroom. Slowly swaying her hips from side to side. I needed to use the counter as support, both hands keeping me up. Definitely so when Alexia decided to pull off her top.

"Are you joining me in the shower or are you gonna keep standing there?" She asked with a smirk.

She didn't have to tell me twice. In a flash I was behind her in our bathroom. The moment she turned around, I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard. Her hands went to the hem of my USA shirt and pulled it off, breaking the kiss for only as long as it had too before she reattached her lips to my neck again.

Within seconds we both were naked and in the shower, although we didn't really care about washing ourselves at that moment. Losing ourselves in the pleasure and helping the other find their release was far more important.

Alexia had her body pressed up to mine and pushed me against the cold tiles of the wall causing me to arch my back a bit. Her left arm was resting to the wall right next to my head, while her other hand was on my hip.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance but the older girl was winning and for once I didn't mind losing. Her fingers slowly crept closer to the place I wanted them most, so close to begging her to touch me.

Luckily, I didn't have to. She let her fingers glide through my folds, immediately feeling how turned on she made me. I threw my head back, releasing a moan. Alexia smirked and took this opportunity to go to work on my neck, sucking and nibbling. No doubt leaving marks that I had to cover up later but right now, I didn't care.

The pleasure had taken over completely. With her fingers gently rubbing my clit and her lips on my neck, the knot in my stomach only grew. My hands went to the back of her neck, pulling her as close as I could when I softly moaned out her name in her ear.

Alexia slid a finger in, finally giving me what I wanted. A gasp followed by a loud moan was soon silenced by Ale's lips on mine. There was nothing rushed or hard about her movements. They were slow, gentle, loving.

For a second I was unable to kiss her back, my brain went blank and when she added a second finger, I was completely done for. Her fingers pushing in and out of me, the palm of her hand bumping against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body, brought me closer to my release.

"Cum on my fingers, mi amor." She said as if she could read my mind. She let out a moan herself, incredibly turned on by the sight of me coming undone on her fingers. It wouldn't take much for her to cum too.

One more flick with her fingers was all it took for a wave of pleasure to hit me. A loud moan was heard and my legs started to shake. If it wasn't for Alexia's hands going to my hips and but, I would have slid down the wall to the ground.

Heavily panting, trying to catch my breath, I rested my head against the wall. Ale held me close and placed gentle kisses all over my chest and neck.

Once I had come down from my high, Alexia started to lower herself to her knees, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck, to my chest, to my stomach and hips.

As she reached my thigh, she briefly looked up again, meeting my eyes for a second. The smirk on her face told me that this was only the beginning of many times I would scream her name.

Before I left for camp, Alexia had asked me if I wanted to meet some of her closest friends who weren't football players. Of course I had agreed and today was the day.

I was nervous beyond words. After her family these people were the most important people in her life. She talked about them a lot and how they kept her grounded throughout her career.

"Mi amor, are you ready?" Ale shouted from the door, waiting on me while texting one of her friends.

When I entered the hall I saw the Spaniard standing there, waiting for me. She looked amazing as always in simple loose jeans and a tight green top, wearing her hair down.

"Looking good babe. I'm ready to go." I kissed her cheek while I grabbed my jacket. The weather was still quite nice in Barcelona but it tended to get a bit chilly.

"You're nervous?" A hand on my thigh broke my train of thoughts.

I tore my gaze away from the scenery passing us by and looked at the brunette next to me. Her sunglasses perked up her nose, occasionally looking at me while keeping her focus on the road.

"Yeah. I am." I told her honestly and it shocked her a bit. She had thought that I would keep a brave face a little longer.

"You don't have to be. I promise ." She looked at me for as long as she could, trying to get her point across.

"We'll see." I gave her a small smile and went back to staring out the window.

Alexia was satisfied with that answer. By now she knew me and therefore she knew that this would be the best she could get at the moment.

When we entered the small Cafe, I could instantly spot the five friends that we were about to meet. Even though I had not met them yet, I had seen enough pictures to recognize them.

One of the brunette's that I remember as Miriam was one of Ale's bestest friends. She was the first one to greet us. The shorter brunette jumped up and rushed over.

"Ale!" The brunette pulled my girlfriend into a tight hug.

"Hey." Ale chuckled at the excitement of her friend.

"And you must be Eleanore." She pulled away and looked at me. She had one of the biggest smiles on her face. Her friendly demeanor made all my nerves melt away.

"Yes I am. You must be Miriam. It's nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake but all Miriam did was stare at my hand.

I started to regret my decision to hold out my hand. After what seemed like an eternity, Miriam looked up from my hand with still that huge grin on her face. Without warning she pulled me in a hug too.

"Yeah, I'm a hugger." Miriam murmured against my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Ale smirk at me.

"So you already knew my name. That means that this one has talked about me." She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Only good things I hope." Miriam then looked at Ale and sent a playful glare her way.

"What?! I would never." Alexia looked shocked and held her hand over her heart, playing all innocent.

"Sure, you wouldn't." Miriam deadpanned. She knew Alexia for years so she wasn't impressed with the midfielder.

"Don't worry, she did. They were only good things." I laughed at the two best friends.

"See! I told you." Ale turned to the brunette again, proving her right.

"Whatever. Come on, let me introduce you to the others." Miriam brushed her off and grabbed my arm, dragging me to a table in the far corner where the others were gathered.

"Guys, guys, guys! They're finally here!" The brunette excitedly bounced on her feet.

"Everyone, this is Eleanore. Eleanore, this is..." She stopped introducing me and then looked at all her friends. "You know what, you can introduce yourselves."

With that the brunette went to sit down in one of the empty seats but not before dragging me with her so I could sit next to her. Miriam looked at Alexia and winked at her.

Alexia shook her head laughing but felt that she could breathe a bit better. Miriam and her had grown up together. They were practically sisters. The wink showed Alexia that Miriam approved and she couldn't be happier. One down, four more to go.

Just like Miriam had told them too, the other four friends introduced themselves. Apparently the three brunettes were Carla, Nerea and Gabriella and the guy's name was Marc.

All three of them had smiles on their faces and seemed like genuinely nice people. All except one. Gabriella was the last one to introduce herself and all though she had a smile plastered on her face, it seemed fake.

"So you're the girl that Ale skipped her rehab for?" Carla smirked at Ale and then looked at me with a bright smile.

The others except for Alexia and Gabriella snickered at the comment, finding it funny that their otherwise serious friend skipped rehab to meet up with the girl she was secretly in love with.

"What? When?" I asked Carla dumbfounded. I wasn't aware Alexia had done that, she never told me.

"When she went to London. That was you right?" The girl, Nerea asked, laughing at my surprise.

Of course the captain hadn't said anything. At that time she didn't want to seem desperate even though there was no denying that she most definitely was.

"You skipped rehab?" I asked once again, surprised and turned around in my seat to face my girlfriend, who was sheepishly smiling at me.

"Maybe." Was all she said but that proud smile gave her away.

"You told me that you were free to go." I playfully scolded the midfielder, causing everyone to laugh again.

"Oh she definitely wasn't free." Miriam laughed and wiggled her eyebrows at Alexia.

A blush crept on Alexia's cheeks. Miriam was one of the first people Ale had told about her feelings for me. It was actually Miriam who persuaded her to go.

"I wanted to see you and the way I recalled it, you didn't mind." Alexia shrugged her shoulders and smirked at me, thinking back to that short visit that probably was the start of it all.

"Idiot." I mumbled and shook my head at the carelessness from the midfielder.

Her friends laughed at our playful dispute, finding it funny and cute how we were bickering like an old married couple. I was laughing as well until my gaze fell on Gabriella.

All though the girl was laughing along, once she met my eyes, hers turned stone cold, a small glare even took over her features but as soon as one of her friends leaned into her she was all smiley and happy again.

"See, I like her already." Marc, the only guy in the group, laughed and pointed at me, giving me a high five.

"Please keep her." He pouted at Alexia who had a goofy smile on her lips.

"I intend to." She hummed and turned to me. I smiled at her when she slowly leaned in and gave me a small kiss.

"How's the jetlag going? Didn't you just get back?" Nerea asked out of curiosity.

Unlike the others she was a football player as well and had watched my game the other day. Therefore she knew that I couldn't have been back for long.

"I did. It's okay though. I'm used to traveling to and from the States, so." I shrugged my shoulders, not seeing the big deal in it.

"You left right after your game?" Carla asked, rather impressed.

"Kind of. It was mandatory to stay the night but I took the first flight back the next day." I smiled. Alexia placed her hand on my thigh again.

She had told me to stay a bit longer, to spend time with my family but secretly she was glad that I decided against it and came home instead.

"Keep her!" Nerea said a bit louder, making most of us laugh.

Meeting Alexia's friends went a lot smoother than I thought it would go. After only five minutes I felt at ease with the group and now an hour into our coffee meeting, I was easily included in their conversations and jokes.

Alexia told me before that she was closest with Miriam and I could definitely see why. From the first minute, she went out of her way to make me feel welcomed and included in their little friend group.

When everyone had finished their coffee, I got up and got all their orders. Gabriella volunteered to help me, which I was grateful for but once out of earshot of the other that soon changed.

"Thanks, for the help." I turned to the blonde once I had ordered our drink and gave her a smile but she didn't return it.

"What's your scam with Alexia?" She almost growled at me, catching me completely off guard.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her in shock. Fair, she hadn't been the nicest out of the five friends but I never thought she would actually attack me like that.

"I said, what's your scam with Alexia?" She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me.

The girl had her back to the other so luckily they couldn't see her face. Quickly I glanced over her shoulder, not really knowing what to do but Alexia was laughing at something Carla had said so she wasn't paying any attention to me.

"My scam? What are you talking about?" I asked her, totally confused now but before she could answer me, a totally unaware barista placed down the first coffees.

"Three Vanilla lattes." He politely said and went back to retrieve the other ones.

Gabriella grabbed the already served coffees and was gone before I could actually say something. I looked after her immensely confused, blinking a few times, trying to work out what just happened.

"That's thirty five euros and sixty seven cents." The barista broke me out of my thoughts, causing me to focus back on the man behind the counter.

Lost for words, I just nodded at her and held out my cart, indicating that I'd prefer to pay with that. Mindlessly I paid for the coffees and walked back to the others. My mind constantly wandered back to that surprising conversation.

As I sat back down in between Alexia and Miriam, I pushed the matter to the back of my mind and shrugged it off. She probably was just giving me the talk or something.

Once back home, I plopped down on the couch while Ale went to grab a shower. Sitting alone made my mind spiral towards that conversation again so I fished my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Leah's contact.

"Hello." She sighed out when she answered the phone.

"Hey, I just met some of Alexia's friends" I blurted out. I'm not sure why I thought starting with that was a good idea but I needed to talk about it with someone.

"And?" Leah asked unimpressed, not sure what to do with that piece of information.

"It went well. They were very nice except for one of them. It seems she doesn't like me that much."I told the blonde.

"So? She doesn't like you. Not everyone has to." Leah answered in a rather harsh manner, taking me by surprise.

"Well I know but." I stumbled over my words but Leah cut me off before I could sort my thoughts out.

"It's not a big deal, Eleanore. Let it go." The defender rolled her eyes and down played my feelings.

"That's it? That's all you gotta say?" I asked bewildered and sat up straight.

"What do you want me to say Eleanore? I know you're not used to it but it happens. You can't force her to like you." With each word the blonde's voice grew louder and more forcefully, indicating that she was getting more frustrated by the second.

"I know that but that doesn't mean you have to just ignore my feelings." I snapped at her.

"I'm not ignoring your feelings. I'm simply telling you to try and let it go." She corrected what I said and pointed out the difference but that just made me even more angry.

"Same thing." I snapped again. It was impossible by now to control my frustration and Leah noticed.

"Look, I have to go. Try not to make a big deal out of it?" Of course she had to go, lately that's all I heard from her but maybe now that was for the best.

"Fine, whatever." I grumbled and hung up the phone without a proper goodbye.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.9K 3.3K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
354K 13.8K 111
Younger sister of Alexia Putellas, Hunter, has always been devoted to football. She follows in her sister's footsteps playing for Spain yet her heart...
376K 9K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
10K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...