LOKI IMAGINES

De retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... Mais

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).

948 29 10
De retrolokii

I haven't done cliche prompts in a while!

So.

Enjoy this lil Professor AU 🤭

Also, just a placeholder last name, you'll just be addressed as Professor H bc History and shiiii

.

.

.

.

Once upon a time, being a history professor at a prestigious university had been nothing but a dream come true.

You devoted your life to the study of human events, its analysis, and discovery. It is not an exaggeration to say that you've been obsessed with history since you were a child. In your old highschool, you were declared an academic weapon in the study of what was past. You memorized dates, the people involved, when and where it happened, why it happened- stuff like that.

When people express their awe in your work and in your success, you merely tell them you're a big gossip, and that history is just a bunch of people listening and observing gossip while writing them down.

You would then chuckle at their reaction and promptly leave to bury your nose in a book about the Ottoman Empire.

It was fun to be a professor, really. You had the neverending passion to make people appreciate history, and in doing so, you had a knack of not making it boring.

Your students had fun in your class, that you were certain. They would all be listening while taking down notes. Your ramblings were like scripture to them. Every word you emphasized, they would write, in the hopes of remembering it before the quizzes and tests arrived.

They would also laugh and shake their head fondly as you tried to use their lingo to better explain human events in a way they would easily understand.

"Okay, so- King Henry VIII was all like 'OMFG Catherine let it go, I have a new BAE now' and Catherine was all like 'FYM new BAE? I'm the OG here!'"

As cringe as it was, they loved it.

"Uhm, Professor H?" A young man's voice called out to you. You recognized him to be Peter Parker. Although, he was in Engineering and Tech, you knew he was taking your class for extra credit.

"Yes, Parker?" You lifted your head from your laptop screen, removing your anti-radiation glasses in the process.

"I, uh- I was just wondering if the essay assignment strictly needs to follow the guidelines in the syllabus?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at this. You remembered you had already given them a copy of the syllabus during the first week of class. There were no strict guidelines for assignments there, only rough outlines for teachers to follow.

"What guidelines?" You asked. "Didn't I give you guys a syllabus already? It's in your emails, no?"

"Yeah, you did. But, there's an updated one."

You tilted your head. "Updated?"

"Mhm! Professor Laufeyson distributed it."

Of course, he did.

You let out an annoyed chuckle, not directed at Peter. Although, he sort of felt like it was, even though he was terribly aware by the ongoing feud between you and Professor Laufeyson- Loki.

"Don't mind that." You replied. "Follow whatever I gave you during your first week, alright? And, do tell your other classmates. It'd be a big help."

Peter politely nodded and thanked you for your time before leaving.

You let out a harsh breath and slumped in your seat.

One more class. One more before you return to your communal faculty area to clock out for the day.

He would be there. You're sure of it. In all his pompous and arrogant black-on-black suit and tie.

You immediately straightened your posture when your first student came in, mustering up energy to form a smile on your face.

"Hi! How are you?" You asked the student, who looked like they've seen better days. They felt all warm and nice after being acknowledged.

-

It was around 7pm when you finished your final class of the day, and of the week. Exhausted as you were from teaching three two-hour lectures, you can't help but feel accomplished. You did it. Another week of sharing the wondrous timeline of human events.

As you close your laptop, gathering your things to head to the communal faculty space, you can't help but feel a sense of dread. Your face soured at the thought of seeing him.

Professor Loki Laufeyson.

A professor teaching under Gothic English Literature.

Head of the Department of Liberal Arts.

Students were wary of him, given his strict and precise nature. But, they couldn't help but admire his way of teaching. He taught literature in a way that got the dusty cogs in your brain turning. He made the toughest of pieces seem easy to understand.

As much as the students were anxious to enter his classroom, they couldn't deny the fact that they were actually learning in his class.

"Ah, here she comes." You could practically hear the winning smirk in his voice.

Loki leaned against one of the desks, one hand planted on it to support his weight while the other held a cup of hot tea.

You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting under your skin. So, you ignored his comment, not meeting his eye.

Loki took note of this. He was winning.

"Oh," he spoke in a condescendingly gleeful tone. "How horribly unprofessional of you. Ignoring a fellow member of faculty? So unbecoming."

You silently wished there were other members of faculty in the room. But, alas, fate was on Loki's side. He was free to poke at you as much as he liked.

"Mr. Laufeyson-"

"Goodness, it's like we've never spoken. How formal," he said in your name with a dramatic drawl, milking every syllable.

You let out a deep annoyed sigh.

"Loki." You greeted as politely as you can. "I just want to clock out." He was blocking your way to get to the little machine.

Loki smirked at you, before stepping aside. You muttered a quick 'thank you', walking past him. Your back briefly brushed against his chest, which Loki was quick to smooth out the area you made contact with. After all, he wouldn't let anyone mess up his all black Giorgio Armani suit.

"Did you get my email?" asked Loki, taking a long sip from his cup.

Begrudgingly, you turn to him. "I did."

"And?" He was hiding a smirk beneath the cup. He so obviously wanted a reaction out of you.

Unlucky for you, you were on your last straw. There was no ounce of patience left in you.

"You know, just because we're in the same department doesn't mean I have to follow every word you put on paper."

"Ah," said Loki pleasantly. "So you have read my email. But, professor, I can't help but notice that I'm the head of the liberal arts bracket of this university."

And I'm about to shove my foot up your liberal arts a-

You noted that he was nothing but a pompous, arrogant, haughty, conceited pile of English scum.

You stood to face him, your back straight, your chin tilted up to meet his gaze.

He was enjoying it. You could clearly tell.

"And, professor," you spat. "I'm about to put in a complaint."

Loki smirked.

"My dear," he says in a low voice that sends unwanted shivers down your spine. "I would love to see you try."

-

"Hey," greeted Peter, sliding himself into the empty space beside MJ. "What are you guys talking about?"

MJ hums, immediately turning her attention to Peter.

"Nothing." She answered.

"Actually," interjected Ned. "We were just talking about Professor H and Professor Laufeyson. They're mad sus."

Peter grinned. "You guys noticed it too, huh?"

"Dude. Everybody can tell. And, I mean everybody." MJ spoke, gesturing around them.

"We're just betting on who folds first," said Ned. "I have a feeling its Miss H."

MJ scrunched up her space. She clearly disagrees. "No way." She said. "It's definitely Prof Loki."

The two of them looked expectantly at Peter, hoping he breaks the tie, when an eavesdropping America Chavez happened to walk by.

"Are you guys talking about Miss H and Mr. Loki's awful sexual tension?" She asked, joining the trio's huddle.

They all looked a little bewildered to see her suddenly appear, but accepted her social presence nonetheless.

"Yeah," answered Peter. "Who do you think will break first?"

America made a sputtering noise, as if the answer was so obvious. "Mr. L. Duh."

MJ glanced at Ned with a 'See, I'm right' look to her face.

An unsuspecting Kamala was walking by before she was pulled into the huddle by America. A little discombobulated, she was plagued by questions on who was going to break the tension first.

"I, uh- I don't know? Probably Professor H."

"Hah!" Ned exclaimed victoriously.

"Nuh-uh," said MJ. "We're still even. Peter hasn't chosen yet." She looked at him pointedly, expecting an immediate answer. Peter seemed to sink into himself. He hated choosing sides, that's for sure.

"Come on, Peter. It's not that hard." America egged him on.

"I-I guess, Mr. Laufeyson?"

"Come on dude!" Ned threw his hands in the air. "I thought we were in this together, man!"

Peter shrugged, a grin forming on his face after seeing Ned's reaction and MJ's smug face.

"Sorry, man. Mr. Loki just seems more impatient."

"And desperate." America added, which had the group giggling like little kids.

"He'll grill you if he ever hear you say that." Kamala spoke beside her.

"Alright, so," MJ says while rubbing her hands together rather deviously. "5 bucks on the table? Then we split it depending who folds first, yeah?"

The five of them nodded, pulling out their wallets to place crumpled up five dollar bills on the table in front of them.

"Five-way handshakes to seal the deal?"

"Yup." They all spoke simultaneously, earning weird looks from other students as they all do a weird five-way handshake with interlaced arms.

-

Your head aches. Your eyes burn.

It's finals season.

You've been cramming your students' grades in between your lectures, which was a terrible habit you harbored over the semester.

The lines of the spreadsheet were beginning to blend together. The names of the students were getting jumbled in your head, having trouble figuring out who was who.

As you lifted your head from screen, you took a moment to shut your eyes and just rub your temples for a few seconds before the early birds of your next class would arrive.

God, it was so bad. You could practically see spots of white and dark green when you shut your eyes. And, when you did open them, you would see small speckles of white in your peripherals. They would inevitably fizzle out after blinking a few times, but it could get worse if you kept this up.

Along with the stress of keeping up with deadlines, Loki decided to continue his torment on you day by day. Somehow, someway, as if the universe were on his side, he would always be present wherever you go.

The library. The teacher's cafeteria. The communal faculty room. The courtyard, for God's sake.

His timing was always perfect. He was like a looming dark cloud, ready to reign torture on you at each and every turn.

"Hey, Miss H!" Ned greeted. He was always early to your class. You knew him to be friends with Peter Parker from your Wednesday classes.

"Hi, Ned." You greeted weakly. "Just sit yourself down. You know you're early anyways." The young man smiled at you before finding his usual seat in your lecture room.

As time went by, perhaps another 15 minutes or so, students continued to arrive in the classroom. You suspected they'd be around 50 or so, as usual. So, when nearly all of the seats were filled, you sat up from your seat, ready to begin the last lesson of the term.

"Alright, good afternoon guys!" You greeted all of them, a tired grin on your face. "This will be the final lecture for the term, so expect everything to be included in the exam-"

The door swings open. You paid it no mind, thinking that it was only a late comer.

But, no.

The students try not to show their shock and gasp at the sudden presence of an infamous Gothic Literature professor.

You stopped in your tracks upon seeing him in that stupidly sleek black button up.

He grinned at you when he noticed your reaction.

"Yes, Mr. Laufeyson?" You asked as politely as you can. You were too tired for this.

"Hi." He greeted you with an all too mischievous grin. The class shifted in their seats.

Something was about to go down.

"Is it something urgent? Couldn't we discuss this in my office?" Your voice increasingly hardened by the end of your question.

"Oh, no, professor," he says with a dubious smile. "I'm here to sit in."

You clenched your jaw.

"After all," Loki continued. "It is finals season. Faculty evaluation is approaching. And, as head of department, I've come to take matters into my own hands and observe."

You heavily sighed. It's not like you could tackle him in front of your class.

"Alright. Sure."

Ned Leeds silently crossed his fingers for something to happen. Preferably a dramatic love confession on your part.

"Right!" You said, getting back on track. "Now, has everybody read Chapter 17?"

The room replied in various forms of agreement, some nodded, some spoke- you got the gist.

You carried on with the lecture, doing your best to ignore the ever looming presence of Loki in the room. You couldn't count the times you lost your train of thought because you had accidentally gazed upon him and saw that lingering smirk across his face.

You would clear your throat, stumbling, trying to continue your sentence.

"Was that part clear?" You asked the room.

Your students grumbled a 'yes' in response. You were about to move on to the next slide of the presentation, when you noticed Loki raising a pointer finger.

You huffed, placing a fake smile on your face.

Good God.

"Yes, professor?" You said almost begrudgingly through gritted teeth.

All of your students were intently watching the exchange.

"I was merely wondering if the students are allowed to add a bit of flair in their final research essays or are the guidelines strictly implemented?"

It was your turn to smirk.

"They're free to do whatever they please," you say cockily, your eyes nearly darkening. "After all, this is my class. They follow a syllabus I have adapted. We do not follow the updated syllabus, you see. Besides, the dean  seems to agree."

A recall of events after a month and a half? You knew Loki could torment you better than that. Was he slipping?

Loki's jaw clenched. He nearly let the truth of his feelings come out. His palms were sweaty and there was an undescribable lump in his throat. God, has it always been this hot in your room? Shouldn't he have worn a blazer today?

"Merely clarified for the students," he said quickly in a polite tone, but he can't help but shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Carry on."

You smiled at him mischievously.

"As I was saying, before I was interrupted-"

You did not stumble or stutter once during the second half of the lecture. It felt good to have a little victory over Loki. It fed your ego quite a bit.

Still, you knew not to be complacent with the literature professor. He knew what invisible strings to pull at inopportune moments that can really catch you off guard.

As the lecture came to a close, you can't tear your eyes off of Loki. You didn't know why your pupils were so drawn to him, specifically today. Was it that black button up?

Oh God.

No.

You were not going down that route.

You gulped as the thought ran through your mind.

"Alright. Thank you, class! Good luck with all of your exams. Dismissed!"

Before any of the students could get their bearings together and leave the lecture room, Loki decided to leave first.

He stepped down the stairs, excusing himself from hussling students, to stand before you.

Without a word, he quickly scanned your body from your head to your toes, and back to your head again, weirdly fixating on your lips.

He cleared his throat and gave you a curt nod before leaving the room.

"What in the hell was that?" Ned muttered to no one in particular.

"A bet that's won, I think." America said confidently from beside him.

-

One last class and I can go.

You returned to your private office with a set goal to finish encoding all of your students' grades in the spreadsheet, so that you didn't have to do any more work at home.

Besides, you've done enough procrastinating during the term. Now you had to face its consequence- cramming.

Ten more students.

You heavily sighed as you stretched out your arms. You arched your back for another stretch, you heard a couple cracks here and there, relieving you of some pressure.

Just a little bit more, and you'd be done.

If there were no other distractions, you could be done in half an hour. Maybe less.

Alas, a knock came at your door.

You briefly sunk your forehead into your open palms before composing yourself to make it seem like you're not stressed beyond repair.

"Come in." You said, only loud enough for the person at the other end to hear.

You thought it was a student.

But no.

You were less than pleased to see who it actually was.

"What is it this time, Loki?" Your voice dripped with exhaustion. If he was going to torment you, he might as well do it to kill you. It would be the merciful thing to do at this point.

"How forward." He spoke, his tone positively satisfied. He had his hands in his front pockets, his blazer long discarded, as the long sleeves of his button up sit haphazardly folded on his forearms.

You closed your laptop to face him head on.

"I didn't appreciate what you did back there." You stood slowly as you spoke, arms crossed, chin tilted up to meet his piercing gaze.

Loki scoffed.

"You should be grateful it was me that observed your performance. I'm more lenient than other Heads, I'm sure." He paused, something in him shifted, as if the conceited shield began to fade for only one moment.

"I merely wanted to give you my review."

Well, he sounded genuine enough. You noted.

"And?" You don't have the patience for this. None at all.

"Your students actually like you."

"I know."

"It's quite fascinating, really."

You raised an eyebrow. "I don't have the time for this, Loki. If you're here to inflate my ego so that I'll give you glowing remarks for the evaluation, just say so. Or, even better, do it in cash."

Alas, the shield was back on. Loki easily sealed up the cracks as quickly as he had revealed them.

Loki tuts. It was petty and dramatic.

You hated it.

"So hostile, my dear." He spoke. Your eyebrow raising higher upon hearing the pet name. "Is it due to stress?"

"It's finals season, of course it is. And, you're not helping."

Loki smirked. It was devious, almost... hungry.

"Would you like me to help? Be of assistance perhaps?"

He stepped closer.

It was your turn to scoff. "You'll do what, exactly? Lighten my load? Extend the deadline? Fire me so that I don't have the stress of encoding grades?" You spoke harshly and sarcastically.

Loki stepped closer.

"I was thinking something more... physical,"

You gulped.

He stepped closer.

"Something more... straightforward, perhaps?"

Loki took one more step closer, practically sandwiching you between him and the edge of your desk. You had no room to slither away and escape.

He's got you trapped.

Loki was so close. Too close, for that matter. If he leaned a little closer your chests would touch.

Please, lean a bit closer.

This was bad. This was very bad. Not because he was taking up your time instead of you using it to encode your students' grades, but because you didn't hate this.

Even worse, Loki could tell.

He knew you wouldn't and didn't oppose to any of his advances right now. By your blushing cheeks and parted lips, he knew you welcomed it.

"Well?" You could feel his breath upon your cheek.

You didn't speak. You couldn't.

And, if you did, it would only be in soft squeaks of embarrassment. You knew that if any sound left your lips, Loki would revel in it and be forever satisfied that he could elicit such a reaction from you.

Slowly, he lifted a finger and placed it beneath your chin to tilt your head such that it angled perfectly to meet his lips.

"You can say no." He spoke firmly, scanning your eyes for any defiance or apprehensiveness.

He found none.

"I know." You managed to whisper.

Loki smirked. One so devilish it could put Lucifer to shame.

In less than half a second, your vision blurs, your head reels in dizziness, overwhelmed by everything about Loki.

He has taken up your mouth in a bruising kiss, his tongue already tracing the bottom of your lip for permission.

You welcomed him. You parted your mouth with a breathy gasp, and you swore you could feel Loki grin in satisfaction. Everything about him screamed trouble. He was greedy and unrelenting.

He had his hands gripping the sides of your head, almost desperately to keep you in place.

You had no idea what to do with yours, having trouble focusing on matching the hunger in Loki's kiss. You let your hands wander over his clothing- from its collar to its buttons, cheekily caressing Loki's chest that made him groan against your mouth.

Loki buried his fingertips in your hair, softly tugging at your scalp. A groan came from your lips, fuelling Loki to tug harder.

Briefly parting for breath, he wasted no time to lift you up and set you on your desk. You lightly yelp in response, which sent a rumbling chuckle through Loki's chest.

He parted your legs with his knee, sandwiching himself between your thighs before diving in for another messy kiss.

With newfound courage and shamelessness, you wrapped your legs tightly around him, practically locking him in place. Your pencil skirt now bunching at your hips. You felt him gasp against your lips, sending a welcomed warmth in your lower abdomen.

Loki began trailing kisses down your jaw and to your neck, while also toying with the buttons of your blouse. He nibbled and nipped at your pulse point, inciting a quiet moan from your lips.

"You can still say no." Loki said, lifting his head from the crook of your neck. His eyes looked wild, his slicked-back hair no longer tidy.

"Yeah, I know." You panted, pupils blown out of proportion in your irises. "Fuck HR."

Loki chuckled, and quickly returned to his sinful ministrations.

He continued to trail down your neck, then to your sternum, and continued to kiss down your chest every time he unbuttoned a button.

"Gorgeous." He muttered. Your blouse loosely opened, your abdomen and you bra-covered chest for him to see.

Loki then sank to his knees, playing with the waistband of your panties. God, he looked so perfect like this.

Perhaps, if he spoke less torments at you, and spent more time looking gorgeous on his knees, you may have fallen for him long ago.

He looked up at you, eyes practically pleading.

You gave him a small nod.

That was all he needed to-

There was a knock.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

You and Loki looked at each other in panic.

"Professor H?"

You knew that voice.

It was Peter. Sweet Peter Parker.

Shit. Fuck.

You hastily hopped off the desk and buttoned your blouse. Loki, helpful as he was, straightened your skirt and patted your hair so it didn't look like he spent the better half of 10 minutes playing with it as he made you dizzy with his kiss.

"Uh-" Your voice shaky, and still very much aroused. "Come in!"

You had no mirror to see your reflection. You didn't know your hair was still a mess nor the fact that there are bright pink marks on your jaw and your neck from Loki's attention.

Peter's eyes quickly widened upon opening your door. He immediately saw everything. From your flushed cheeks and to Loki's failed attempt at hiding his bulge, Peter knew. Oh, he knew.

It was your office too.

He won the bet.

"Sorry if I came in at a bad time-"

"Oh, no worries!" You reassured way too quickly. "Did you want to ask me something or?"

Peter shook his head. "No, I- uh- just wanted to pass the hard copy of my research." He said, showing you stapled pages in his hands.

You nodded and took it from him. Peter backed away gently, not wanting to be part of this situation.

"Thank you, Miss H." He said with a small smile. "Goodbye to you as well, Mr. Laufeyson."

Peter shut the door with victory in his chest.

You and Loki let out a harsh breath you hadn't realized you were holding.

You then turn to him with crossed arms over your disheveled blouse.

"Next time you try to seduce me, make sure it's after office hours, alright?" You said in a teasing tone.

"That is duly noted." He replied.

You sat back down on your office chair.

"If HR knows..."

"They won't." Loki said firmly.

"If they find a way to know?"

Loki shrugged. "I'll take the fall."

You were taken aback by his sudden seriousness. "Didn't take you for the selfless type."

Loki let out a soft chuckle, but it held no mirth. It sounded condescending.

"You didn't even try to know."

Your heart surprisingly ached at that. Was the hurt you heard in his voice?

"If it's all the same to you," you spoke with sincerity. "I would like to try and know from this day on."

Loki bent down to kiss your nose. It felt weirdly fond.

"And all it took was a little convincing," he says before turning around. "I'll see you around, darling."

-

Peter called for an emergency meeting that night in his dorm.

When the group arrived, he immediately yelled.

"THEY'RE FUCKING!!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

219K 6.4K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
3.2K 165 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...
101K 2.8K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
546K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...