IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq (...

Από Angel7719135

story of a business tycoon who met a doctor at dental clinic and felt attraction . Story delicts how he want... Περισσότερα

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 9
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 12
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- Chapter 15
IshRa FF: MOHABBAT YA ISHQ- Chapter 16
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19
Some questions to readers.
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 26
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22

4.9K 72 28
Από Angel7719135

Heyyy guyss.... Good morningggg... 💝🥰💝

And Have a good day.... 💝

We crossed 200 k reads guyss.... That is a huge accomplishment.... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

So as a celebrationn... Some hot moments between our favourite hot couple. Be ready to get a little wet and aroused guyss..... 😉😉😉

So here is the next part.... Read and enjoyyyy

PART  22 :

Their eyes met and he bit his lips welcoming her.  His hands held her ass tight and gave a hard slap.

The smacking sound heard loud in the room.

She shockingly looked at his eyes and understood his command. She slowly captured his lips in hers and started smooching him giving him what he want.

💝***************************💝

She kissed him for a while. And then he started kissing and slowly biting her neck and earlobe. She was moaning slightly. Now he felt tired of doing it slowly.

He pushed her towards the wall.

" Ahh... Ramanji... "

He grabbed her left boob and started kissing her more intensely. She arched her back crying his name and raised her mouth to his. His one hand pressed her waist and one above her boobs.

" Moan loudly baby... Scream my name... "

He gave a bite on her plump lips and she winced. He kissed the deep valley of her neck and bite there.

His soundproof walls suppressed her loud whimpering.

He left her neck and roughly pulled her dress which covered her chest and bared her left boob. Her strapless dress made it easy for him. Her round and big mountain now lay infront of his eyes naked calling him to taste them.

His hand roughly holded them and pressed .

Ishita moaned his name loud.

" Ramannnjjjiiiiiiiiiii"

His hand was not enough to cover her large boobs. She started moaning loudly. He was pressing his dick into her and was kneding her nipple between his fingers.

" Awwwww.... Ramanjiiiii... Nooooo"

Soon his mouth followed his fingers and caught her boob inside his mouth.

" Aaahhhh... RAMANJJII!!!!"

Ishita forgot about the outside world and stood putty in his hands and mouth. She felt his erect dick pressing between her legs.

He suddenly turned her and pressed her front to the wall. Her boobs got crushed by the force and his body touched her back.

He nibbled her earlobe and licked there.

" Rramannnjiiiiiiiiiiiii"

" You are making me horny baby "

He held her ass by his both hands and pressed them.

"Huuuhhhhh"

" You have such a huge marvellous ass slave... And I love them.. "

He held her firm against the wall by one hand and his other hand came down hard on her soft butt.

" Smack"

" mmmmmmm"

" Make loud sound baby... I want to hear my slave loudly"

" Smack"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

" smack"

" Masterrrrrr"

" say how much you love your master darling "

" Smack "

" Love you master "

" smack "

" love you soo much masterrrr"

" Smack "

" Aww...This slave loves her master so much "

" smack "

" Masterrrr.... "

He leaned to her neck and pulled her ear lobe by his mouth. He flicked there by his tongue which made her shiver from head to toe.  He kissed her there and growled in her ear.

" Do u want more slave... Is your naughty ass waiting for more... "

" Ohhh... Yess master... Give me more "

" Plead for that babyy....I want to hear you plead for spanking your ass..."

" Oh maassssterrrrrr... Please spank this slave... Please give my naughty ass some slapsss... Pleaseee..... My bums are waiting for ittt... Please spankkk meeee..... "

" So good baby. Ssooo goooddd.....Here you go "

" Smack" " Smack" " Smack"

Ishita moaned and cried loudly in pleasure and pain. The slave in her was loving the treatment from her master. He gave her both ass some more spanks. He made them hard and sharp which made her moan loud everytime.

" Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack"

He was so aroused by now and pressed his large body onto hers. His erection came in the space between her bums and got placed in the small depth made by the cloth. He slowly moved his hip kissing and licking her neck.

Her eyes enlarged feeling his hip grinding into her ass crack.

He was definitely hard. His hardness moved over her soft bums.

" You are so sexy. Your big boobs and ass push through this tight dress and is a feast to my eyes. "

He pulled her dress from her legs and put it around her waist. His hardness now grinded onto her panty covered ass.

" Arghhh" Raman groaned.

  His fingers kneeed her both nipples, his lips sucked her neck and his cock ground between her ass.

She was not able to move or think. She stood there completely at his mercy and under his spell only able to moan his name in her sexy voice...

He suddenly pulled her to the table and placed her on the table. Now she was sitting on the edge with her legs falling down. He came between her legs and took hold of her both legs. She felt a sudden pull on her legs and her lower body  got crashed to his.

" Ahhhhhhhh"

Now she sat there with her body pressed into his  and  he winded her legs around his hip. His dick now directed straight to her panty covered center.  She felt his erect hard member  pressing onto her, between her legs.

" Mmhhhh Ramanjiiiiii "

He smooched her lips and his lower body started grinding against her pussy.

The soft lace panty was not even acting as a barrier. She was already so wet by all his actions on her and now it was becoming unbearable.

" Babbyy... Sooooo good "

He whispered to her and then lowered his mouth into her neck.

" I want to love your boobies "

He  took her both boobs in his hands. Her nipples stood erect. His moves was fast and rough. She was experiencing his wild side for the first time.

He grinned looking at her and then took her each nipples in his mouth and sucked them.

" Rraa... Ramannnnjjjjiiiiii.... "

She threw her head back holding his head. He loved her boobs for sometime and raised his face.

" I will love your boobs more later. Now  my cock is throbbing babbbyy... I should give him some pleasure..."

He sucked her lips again and pushed his hip against her panty. Her wet pussy got pressed by his hardness.

He removed his belt and lowered his pant. His dick stood enlarged and erect inside his boxers.

He didn't removed his boxer and pushed his hip again to her waiting pussy.

His boxer and her panty came in contact and his cock felt the heat of her pussy.

" It is so hot there babbyy... "

Ishita looked at his eyes swallowing and gasping hard. He gave her his trademark devil smile and continued moving against her.

" Ramanjii... Pleasssee"

" pleasssee what babyyy"

" Please ramanji.... I can't take morrree... Mmmmmmmm"

He held her firm against his body and kneeded her boob.

" You have to take it slavee... I knew you are so wet nowww... Arghh "

" Yysss"

" Do u want to cum sweetheart "

" Ohhh yssss... "

" You need my permission to cum slave.... And I am not giving you that now... "

" Pleassssee ramanjiii... "

" No slave... You have not earned it. You dont deserve to cum now. Until the day I tell you, you have to control yourself..."

" Do u understand ? "

His loud harsh echoed in the room.

" Ys master "

Ishita closed her eyes and felt the sensations through her nipple and her pussy.

He made his move faster now.

" So will u come without my permission ? "

" Nnnoooooo"

" Will you control yourself as a good girl ? "

" Yss masterrrr "

" You are for my pleasure slave. "

" Ahhh... Ys master... This slave is for your pleasure "

He took her lips in his and moved his hip hard and fast againt her cunt.

" Sooo good slavve... "

She tried to control her feeling by clenching her pussy muscles and pushed her hip to his.

" Do you know what this is called slavee... what my cock is doing with your pussyy..."

" Mmmm.... Isn't this  dryy humpingg... "

" ohhh... Ys slavee... it is interesting to do sex with clothes on..."

He increased his speed and was pounding her rough. He kissed her, sucked her, played with her tongue, drank her honey, pressed her ass and boob, kneeded her nipples, pulled them. His hip was not even stopping for a second but taking the heat of her pussy.

Ishita was shivering and moaning like hell. She was amazed at his ability to last long. He was getting excited more and more and pounding continuously.

" Love you my slavvveee.... I am going to cummmm "

He groaned hard and reached his climax. He kissed her intensely and his cock throbbed between her legs. His cock released fully and he stood there kissing her hungrily. He placed the hands on her hip and rised her in his arms and walked to the sofa. He sat there holding her in his arms. 

She hugged him tight and tried to relax in his embrace. He was leaning his head back trying to relax his shivering body and in between caressed her head and back. She could her his fast heartbeats.

She lied there listening to his rhythms and relaxed in his warmth.

***

Raman came out of the washroom. They have slept on the sofa for some time. Both of them loved sleeping embracing the other. He saw ishita  touching her lip and looking in the mirror.

" What happened ishu... "

She looked at him blushing and whispered.

" You have bit my lips. . On my lip and neck  anyone can clearly see the marks.  "

She pouted at him in complain.

" That is the symbol of my love baby.... Love bitess..."

He held her waist and pecked her lips softly.

" Was I hard on you too much "

" No ramanji...It didn't hurt...It is just... What if anyone notice it... What will they think "

" They will think that your man is loving you passionately.  You can proudly show this marks.  I dont mind anyone thinking. I just mind about you. So don't even think of hiding it by any creammm... I want to see them raw..."

" Ok boss. "

She giggled and bumped her forehead to his.

Ishita : " So you just kept me longer here for romancing ha! "

Raman : " Actually Not. "

Ishita : " Then..? "

Raman : " come "

He showed her some images in his laptop.

" These are Men's suits Ramanji. "

" Ys. Select one for me. What should I wear for our engagement . I am giving you the role to select mine. "

" Really!!! Can I select your dress "

Seeing her excitement he laughed.

" Ys dear. These are the finalised designs. Our best designers are working on our engagement dress now. Select one for our engagement function and one for the evening party from the other set . "

" Wow... These are all awesome. "

Raman sat with her on the sofa and showed  her all the designs.  She  selected the dresses with him and was very much happy seeing him giving her the choice in selecting his.

*******************************

Will continue.....

Don't remember to vote and comment guys...

Hope you all liked the hot romance....

Do you guys want some more hotness in the next chapter ????? What about some humiliating moments for Ishitaa ????  What do you guysss think....... Will you love to see ishita getting a little humiliated and along with her  blushing and getting aroused....

With love...Angel 💝

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.1K 288 12
In which a billionaire mogul meets his match. All rights reserved. For mature audiences only. Completed 04/02/2021
74.4K 883 21
When a stripper falls for an older man
11.5K 613 14
"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕-𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆- 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕-",𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑬𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂�...
Prema ❤️ Από divyaax__

Γενικό Φαντασίας

29.2K 1.3K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. 𝙎𝘼𝘼𝙉𝙑𝙄 𝘼𝘽𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙅 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝘼 She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...