ROYAL DARKNESS (MASKED)(18+)

By Ladegatife123

"Leave," Jamari said firmly, her voice resolute. "I have no desire to engage in conversation with you." Reaga... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
MEET THE CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

782 44 9
By Ladegatife123

I have decided to post the book here... enjoy guys and please support me with your votes and comment... If you will like to read the book ahead then check it out on webnovel
.
.
.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror, seeing through the eyes of Corvus. My lips remained tightly pressed together as I studied my body, now covered with crimson marks, all thanks to the Dragon King. My nipples appeared swollen and sensitive, carrying the red imprints of his touch. I turned to examine my bare buttocks, marked with the handprint of that wild man. He truly was untamed!

My exceedingly pale skin made these marks stand out even more, their appearance angry even though I could not feel any pain from them. Instead, they served as a reminder of the passion we had once shared. Memories flooded my mind—his tongue caressing my skin, his whispered words in my ears, the pleasure his fingers stirred within me, bringing me to the brink of ecstasy. It left me frustrated, consumed by the knowledge that we couldn't explore further, that our carriage journey had to end prematurely when there was so much more we could have done.

As soon as we returned to the palace, he got himself busy with his royal duties, leaving me frustrated in my room, replaying memories of his touch against my skin. He seemed perfect, and our strong chemistry in the carriage made me wonder about our past connection.

However, judging by his current coldness to me, it appeared we weren't past lovers. I was left with numerous unanswered questions.

My heart sank once more when I recalled the distressing scene I had witnessed at that place, the images from the vision flashed repeatedly in my head adding to the distress. Tears welled up in my eyes as I sat on the bed, struggling to hold them back.

"What's troubling you, my lady?" Corvus asked, his sharp eyes catching the sudden shadow that swept across my face. I let out a heavy sigh, unable to control my emotions.

"It's sad, truly," I confessed, my voice low. "To witness so much death and suffering, knowing that my abilities are as useless as they come."

I wiped away a stray tear with the back of my hand, frustration written all over my face. "Why would the gods choose such a weak guardian like me for humans, only to allow it perish so easily? It's almost as if my existence itself is a prove of my own uselessness."

Corvus leaned in closer, his voice comforting . "There's a deeper tale here, one you've yet to uncover," he said. "I believe the gods chose you with purpose. They crafted you because they saw your potential. In the annals of history, the Empyrean Queen stood as humanity's guardian for countless years before her first death. If you could serve in that role for such a long period, it means your power far exceeds what you currently believe."

"I understand, Corvus, but consider my situation," I began, using the back of my hand to wipe away the tears that had welled up. "I'm blind and feel utterly powerless. The fate of humanity hangs in the balance, and it seems there's little I can do, even though I desperately want to save them." I sniffled, my voice heavy with emotion. "Please, Corvus, tell me what I can do."

Corvus sat on my shoulder, his presence offering comfort. "The duel is only two days away," he stated. "Perhaps it's time to shed the self-pity and doubt, my lady. Start training vigorously to best Lyra, and we'll assess the situation from there."

With a graceful leap, Corvus landed on my thighs, his eyes on me. "Power means little without effort, especially for someone as powerful as yourself," he emphasized.

I bit my lip softly while I contemplated Corvus's words. His wisdom resonated with me, and with the duel just two days away, there was no use in running or attempting to escape any longer. It appeared increasingly likely that I might even get killed by a demon before I could get to Konica if I decide to run away like I had planned.

As I thought about my circumstances, I realized that Drakonia was my true destiny, not Konica or a life of the cabin with my godmother. My destiny lay in training to become better, not in the confines of that cramped cabin.

The door that had mysteriously opened on the day I fled the cabin was not a random event but a manifestation of destiny. It was fated for me to leave the cabin that day, destined to cross paths with the Dragon King and eventually become his wife. I had fought against it with all my might, but there was no running from it any longer. This was who I was meant to be, and the suffering of humanity had gone on for far too long.

My immediate priority must be to secure victory in the duel against Lyra, for without victory, I may not live long enough to fulfill my current destiny. I acknowledge that Lyra was a challenge, yet I am also aware that she is nothing in comparison to the trials I have already overcome and those that lie ahead.

I have my doubts that just two days of intensive training will make give me the same level of skill and strength as Lyra.

Nevertheless, I must remind myself that I am the Empyrean Vedan Queen, and I possess a potential for greatness that surpasses all obstacles.

KIRA:

"What did you say?" I demanded, my grip on the witch's neck tightening as I carried her up using her neck, my glare raging with fury. Despite my obvious weakness and sickness, I still have enough energy to inflict pain on this woman if necessary.

"You withheld vital information," she choked out, struggling for breath in my grasp. "Had you disclosed the true owner of this child, I could have offered a more helpful solution."

"You are utterly useless," I hissed, throwing her forcefully against the wall, my face filled with anger. I was so ill as I fought to stay on my feet, coughing blood into my hands. This illness had been going on since I consumed that accursed witcher's potion, and now, after this shocking revelation, I was on the verge of ending her life.

The witch struggled to stand, her face filled with fear. She knew well how dangerous and ruthless I could be when provoked, which only heightened her anxiety. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't end your life right now?"

"Because I genuinely didn't see it turning out like this," she said, her voice quivering as she tried to explain herself. However, my anger clouded my judgment.

"I said a valid reason!" I snapped, withdrawing my sword and preparing to strike. She clasped her hands together, pleading as she spoke.

"I can help remove your suffering, but I can't remove the child. I lack the power, especially for a child like this within your womb," her voice trembled even more as she continued, "The elixir I gave you wasn't intended to make you sick; it was meant to terminate the pregnancy. But you neglected to inform me that the child belongs to the Dragon King. I don't possess the ability to rid you of a child with such immense power, especially one tied to him from the womb. No one does, unless you're willing to seek aid from someone with divine powers."

"How can you be so utterly useless!" I shouted, my frustration boiling over as I snatched one of the antiques from her store and hurled it against the wall. "How dare you tell me that there's nothing you or anyone can do about this child inside me? How dare you?"

"I swear, Grand General, I only gave you that potion because I believed the child within you was like any other normal child," she gasped, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "The Dragon King is a demigod, with powers equal to those of other gods. You can't expect me to possess the ability to remove a child belonging to him. I lack the power, and only a divine spirit could do so, someone with divine powers, not me."

I paused, deep in thought, then tightened my grip around my sword. "Divine powers," I mused aloud, before continuing, "Someone like an Empyrean Queen, or perhaps someone close to her?"

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it," the witch said, her words rushed. "Unfortunately, the Empyrean Vedan Queen has long since passed, but someone of her power should be capable of such a feat, not a humble witch like me."

I pondered the predicament. Even if the queen still possessed her powers, how could I persuade her to help me and keep it a secret? Why did it seem nearly impossible to rid oneself of a child, especially one sired by the Dragon King?

"Prepare the potion to ease my suffering," I ordered, striding toward her and gripping her by the neck. "If I were to die, I'd return and ensure I consume you, although I doubt you'd make for a delightful meal."

"With that entity growing inside you, even death trembles before you," she managed to say. "You can't even die if you wished, not until you've given birth to that child."

"Arghhhh!" I exclaimed in exasperation, releasing my grip on her neck and delivering a powerful blow to the wall, creating a hole. The witch quickly scurried away to prepare the potion to ease my suffering.

The witch claimed she lacked the power to rid me of this child, and even the queen couldn't, especially now when she was without her powers. But even if she could help, how could I broach the subject with her? How could I confess that I carried a child belonging to her husband? How should I navigate this impossible situation? I felt trapped. I didn't want this child – not a child born out of wedlock, not one who would never be accepted by the people. I had spent my life as an outcast, never truly belonging anywhere, always facing rejection. I understood the pain of such a life, and I refused to subject my child to the same fate. I had already failed one child, and I couldn't bear to fail another.

What divine being with the power to help is within reach besides the queen? Who exactly will do this task for me? This feels like a situation without hope. I can't even choose to end my own life now, all because of this child? What am I supposed to do?

I teetered on the edge of tears, struggling to contain my emotions. Then, finally, a thought broke through. A realization. If the queen is unable to assist due to her current weakness and the absence of her full magical abilities, there is someone else with the power for this task. Someone nearly as potent as the queen, with a darker, more cunning nature.

If the queen cannot help, then this individual can.

I just have to locate her and negotiate with her.

I must find Sapphire...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 493 14
His tall, brooding figure towering over me, I was confused but turned on, I understood the feeling was mutual when I felt his member against me, he w...
194 7 13
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
649K 20.1K 27
Rosette, who only intended to help the handsome stranger, was bewildered when he refused to part ways from her. A kind and beautiful witch. And a...
34K 2.6K 110
A place where all the races are against one another, Humans decide to make an alliance with the Dragons. The condition: their princess should marry t...