The Unnamed Queen of Prophecy

By Wise_Cloud

Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball... More

-★ Season 1 ★-
The Start of a New Chapter
I Am Serious
It's Better if I Can't Win
Take Care of the Counter Attack!
Your Basketball
Let Me Tell You Two Things
You'll See Something Amazing
Now That I think About It
To Win
I can't Have that
It's Not Like That
What Is "Victory"?
I Believed In You
You Look Just Like Him
You Look Just Like Him - Part 2
The Queen & Ace
Don't Make Me Laugh
Let's Go
You're All Ridiculous
You're All Ridiculous Part 2
NO!
On To The Next Challenge
I Don't Want To Be
Let's Get Started
I'll Win Even If it Kills Me
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off (Part 2)
I'm not Mature!
Our Basketball
-★ Season 2 ★-
At the Winter Cup
Start!!!
There is Only One Answer
I've Been Waiting For This
I Surpassed You Long Ago
Give Up
I Will Defeat You!!
I Will Defeat You!! (Part 2)
It's Trust
Don't Be Ridiculous
I look Forward To It
Definitely This Time
Definitely This Time (Part 2)
Useless Effort
I Think He's Extremely Happy
We Win Now!
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?"
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?" Part 2
I Believe in Him
Like I'd lose
Tell Me
Of Course It's Not Easy
First Basket
It's Obvious
I Don't Want to Lose
Enough
WIN!

I never Thought We'd Meet Here

384 11 34
By Wise_Cloud

Seirin was seen doing a practice match with another school to get stronger for the Winter Cup.

You smiled seeing Kagami dunk the ball after Izuki passed to him. Writing down some new data of the group that grew in improvement.

Kiyoshi was seen getting the rebound and passed to Izuki. The eagle eye user passed to Hyuga who scored a three.

Changing his perspective, Izuki saw an opening and passed to Kagami who dunked the ball as the game ended.

Komada - 65

Seirin - 72

"Yeah!/All right!" The basketball club of Seirin High School cheered in their victory.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

After their practice game, Seirin was seen eating at a restaurant to replenish their energy.

Kagami used chopsticks with his left hand than his right to be more dominant with both hands, "Damn it!" He yelled when he failed to pick a piece of broccoli.

"Kagami, shut up already!" Hyuga scolded him, "Sorry about that." Kagami apologized.

"Broccoli is so slippery." Kiyoshi only smiled while Hyuga looked at the center, "Is that the problem?"

"What is he doing?" Koganei asked, looking over at Kagami being scolded for dropping food everywhere by you.

"He's practicing," Tsuchida answered his question. The other first years were now confused about why Kagami was practicing, "Practicing?" Kawahara asked.

"He's practicing using his left hand," Tsuchida explained further.

"Come on, Kags! You can do it!" Being a good friend, you cheered him on.

But the broccoli slipped away and fell near where Number 2 was, eating the vegetable, "Damn you, Number 2! Give that back!" Kagami yelled as Kuroko told the dog to get back in his bag.

"Kagami!" Hyuga warned since he was raising his voice indoors. Without saying a word, Kagami sat back down in his seat.

"You'll get it sooner or later. It doesn't happen overnight." You patted his back as he grumbled curses in American and Japanese.

"By the way, what do you want to do tomorrow? We finally have the day off." Kawahara asked the first years.

"Well, I'll probably sleep mostly," Fukuda replied.

"Hey! Why don't we do this?" Furihata pulled out a street ball tournament poster.

"Streetball." Fukuda was surprised he got the poster.

"Hey, first years. Don't you know what a holiday is? Rest. You have to rest." Riko advised them to rest instead of playing.

"We know. We know, but... Kagami and Kuorko always get to play in games, but, well, we'd like to play sometimes." Furihata said making you look at the first years that are usually on the bench.

'Furihata-kun's not wrong...They just want to be able to play at least once.' You thought before being Kiyoshi nodding his head to the first years.

"Good! Good for you! That's the spirit, first years! Right, Hyuga?" Kiyoshi smiled, looking at Hyuga to get approval.

"Yeah." He hesitated but still agreed.

The 3rd year center looked to Riko, "Hey, Riko. Out of respect for that spirit, let's send them off right."

"Hey, wait. I—" Riko started, raising her hand to intervene but Kiyoshi still pressed on.

"The first years really want to go. Let them do it." Kiyoshi told her as Riko thought about it before agreeing, "Well, just the first years, then. (Y/N)-chan will be there to monitor the team."

"Okay! I was going to join anyway!" You smiled.

"All right! I got her approval. Do your best, guys." Kiyoshi told the benched first-year players, "Yeah!"

"Okay, let's go!" Kagami was psyched to go play street ball like he used to back in America.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"So, what are you doing here?!"

Kagami was a little irritated that Kiyoshi accompanied the group to the tournament.

"What, can't I be here?" He asked, "No, but...where's Kawahara?" Kagami asked.

"He's got a cold." Fukuda replied getting Kagami shocked, "What?"

"Let's have some fun!" Kiyoshi smiled at the other first years.

"Yeah..." Kagami replied in disbelief.

The group was seen walking to the counter to enter the tournament, "Please sign here to enter."

"You idiot, you wrote it wrong, Tsugawa!"

Kagami and you turned to see Seiho entering their name in the tournament.

"Oh?" Kasuga was surprised to see Seirin there as well.

It was like some sort of movie as you all looked in shock in slow motion. (All except Kuorko.)

"Seiho?!/Seirin?!" Tsugawa and Kagami yelled at the same time.

"What a coincidence. Anyway, what are you doing here?" Kasuga asked the Seirin first years, Kiyoshi and you, "What about practice?"

"We have the day off." Kuroko replied, "We actually weren't going to be here if it wasn't for Furihata-kun showing us the poster of the tournament." You said nervously chuckling.

"You can play already?" Iwamura asked Kiyoshi, "Well, yeah. A little."

"What about You? Shouldn't you be practicing?" Kagami asked, eating a corn dog and a hot dog at the same time.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?!" Tsugawa still ticked off by losing to Seirin was on a time limit when it came to Kagami.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" You scolded him lightly, handing your friend a handkerchief.

"Kagami, listen..." Kiyoshi tried to lighten the situation.

"Ignore Tsugawa. The third years are retiring." Iwamura stated.

Kagami turned to the former captain, "What? You're not going to be in the Winter Cup?"

"You mean you don't know? Only the top eight teams from the Inter-High can participate in the Winter Cup heats." Kasuga replied after drinking his water bottle.

"In other words, only first and second place from the Inter-High. From our block, that's just Seirin and Shutoku." Iwamura explained further.

"Which means because we lost to Seirin, we're automatically disqualified. We're taking a break from studying for exams today." Kasuga said, And Iwamura stood up.

"If we play each other today, we can play the game we missed last year." Iwamura smiled at Kiyoshi, assuring a friendly match.

"Don't play too hard," Kiyoshi replied.

"People don't forget that easily. I wish this coincidence could've happened while we were still smouldering." Kusaga grabbed his bag.

"Yeah, seriously!" Tsugawa was still seen a little agitated but was held back by Iwamura grabbing his collar from behind.

"I'm disappointed Hyuga and the others are missing, but we'll have our revenge, so we can focus on our exams without reservations." Iwamura with determination told Seirin before leaving.

"Bring it on!" Kagami accepted their request for revenge.

"Oh, crap! We're late! It's all 'cause Kagami said he was hungry again!" Furihata yelled as the group was seen running to see the game.

"I told you to say no to him! Kags would've still been on the floor eating his 5th plate!" You were seen with an irritated face, annoyed by your best friend's antics.

The said best friend of yours was seen still eating a corn dog while running, "DIDN'T I SAY TO NOT EAT WHILE YOU RUN?!" You yelled at him.

"I bet Seiho's already won!" Fukuda said.

But the team was shocked to see the scores.

51 to 32...

Seiho lost...!

"No way. They beat Seiho so easily." Furihata was shocked to see the scores.

"What..." Kagami was shocked but not at the scores, at the person he saw was familiar on the court.

"What are you doing here?"

"Kags...?" You looked up to see your friend sweating madly when he didn't even play. This worried you and Kuroko.

"Himuro Tatsuya...!"

"Taiga?"

"Well, well, Taiga. What a surprise to find you here." Tatsuya smiled, walking over to Kagami while speaking in English.

"You don't look surprised at all, keeping the usual power face?" Kagami kept a straight face after seeing him, replying in English as well.

Tatsuya only smiled, "I ain't keeping a poker face. It's my nature."

You only looked in between the two as they spoke in English, 'Kags looked like he saw a ghost when he first saw him. Himuro Tatsuya...Just who is he...? Wait...? Is that the same necklace he has as Kagami...? Are they brothers...?'

"Is it Himuro? Kagami's friend?" Kiyoshi has limited English but still was able to ask who Himuro was.

"Oh, I can speak Japanese. I just lived there so long, I'm still not used to it." Tatsuya said in Japanese.

"Good, that'll help." Kiyoshi was glad he could speak in his nationality.

"We're not friends. I guess you...could call me his brother." Tatsuya revealed, getting everyone shocked. Even Kuroko.

Kagami explained that Himuro was the one who got him into basketball. The two became fast friends and super close and they called each other their brother. They even bought a ring to seal their relationship as brothers and siblings. But, Tatsuya thought that being his brother would only hold him and Kagami back.

When they played against each other. Kagami noticed Tatsuya was injured and held back even a little in pity for him. He still won but Tatsuya didn't like that Kagami held back on him. He said that their next encounter will be on opposite sides of the court, face to face on a one-on-one to see who's better.

And to break off their relationship as brothers entirely.

"I was disappointed then, but I came back to Japan this year, and now I attend Yosen High," Tatsuya said, breaking the silence after their past was revealed.

'Yosen High...? That must mean...' you remembered seeing someone you saw was familiar with a Yosen uniform.

"I thought we'd meet eventually...Let's fulfill that promise today." Tatsuya smiled before getting serious.

Kagami was silent for a few moments before calling out to Tatsuya, "Tatsuya...!"

The said man stopped walking, "What?"

"I... You..." Kagami started, the tension being seen from miles away.

You soon had an idea and got Kuroko to pick up Number 2 to lightly hit Kagami's cheek. The action got Tatsuya to look in slight surprise.

"Number 2?! You brought him?!" Kagami moved away when seeing the dog.

"I don't like it when you're indecisive." Kuroko told him, getting Kagami to retort at him, "What?!"

"I think I understand the situation." Kuroko placed Number 2 in your arms, "In any case, I think it's your fault for going easy on him."

That got Kagami to hesitate, "I—If I had won..."

"You wouldn't be able to call Himuro-san your brother, " you jumped in getting Kagami to look over at you, "and winning when he was off his game probably isn't what you wanted."

"But no one wants their opponent to go easy on them in the game they love," Kuroko stated, that his words brought you to the past when Aomine started to give up on trying in basketball.

'Aomine...' Even if you were certain that you both would never get along after you left. You still wanted to at least reconcile with him. If that's possible...

"Besides, even if you're not brothers, it's not as though you would change," Kuroko stated.

Kagami closed his eyes, processing the words you and Kuorko told him, "You're right. I like basketball because I enjoy facing strong players. Even if Tatsuya's my opponent. Thanks, Kuroko, (Y/N)." Kagami was seen looking at his necklace, holding it in his hand.

"Mhm." You hummed in reply, smiling in his direction. Number 2 was seen wagging his tail.

"I've made up my mind! If we go head to head, I'll play as hard as I can, no matter what, Tatsuya!" Kagami stated, determined as ever.

Tatsuya smiled upon hearing Kagami's words, "Sure. I look forward to playing you today."

"By the way...Sorry, who are you?" Tatsuya looked at Kuroko who was beside you and Kagami.

"He didn't notice?!" You cried out in shock.

"He didn't notice after all...!" Furihata and Fukuda were seen with slightly shocked faces at Tatsuya just noticing Kuroko.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, nice to meet you." Kuroko introduced himself.

"So, you're..." Tatsuya smiled when recognizing his name, he turned to you still holding Number 2.

"And who might be this lovely maiden?" He smiled sweetly while you blinked a bit surprised by his words, "Eh...?!"

"Ah, um...I'm (L/N) (Y/N)! Nice to meet you, uh...Himuro-san." You introduced yourself, holding out a hand to shake with Tatsuya, the other holding onto Number 2.

Kagami and the others only looked in shock to see Tatsuya do the unthinkable.

Instead of shaking hands with you...

...he kissed your hand.

"He kissed (Y/N)-san's hand!" Furihata and Fukuda yelled.

Kiyoshi only blinked in surprise, "Didn't see that coming."

"Ah! Tatsuya! What are you doing?!" Kagami shouted at the raven-haired man. Kuroko was seen holding an unspeakable face.

The man only ignored Kagami and smiled at you, his hand still delicately holding your hand, "A lovely name for an exquisite maiden. Delighted to meet you, (Y/N)-san. I've heard some things about you."

You were flustered by his actions and only nodded, "T-The same goes for me...! Ah, uh Himuro-san!" You felt a little ashamed of how someone you just met could sweep you off your feet.

"Please, call me Tatsuya. I'm not comfortable when a pretty girl like you says my family name. I'd rather you address me with my first name." Tatsuya smiled sweetly at you.

"A-Are you sure? I don't like calling people's names without their confirmed consent..." you asked still hesitant to call him by his first name.

Tatsuya only smiled in response, "Of course! I'd be more happy if you called me by my first name."

"O-okay, Tatsuya-san." You smiled back, still a little overwhelmed by how sweet and delicate he was with you.

"He's actively flirting with her!" Fukuda and Furihata.

"Kagami," Kuroko called out to the redhead who looked at Kuroko before looking in shock to see Kuroko's face.

"Please try and get Himuro-san in check when it comes to him greeting (Y/N)-san," Kuroko told Kagami who flinched at his tone. His hair covered his eyes.

"O-Oi! What's with the sudden scary aura, Kuorko?!" Kagami felt a shiver run down his spine seeing Kuorko's aura.

"KUROKO CAN BE SCARY!" Fukuda and Furihata yelled as Kiyoshi blinked in surprise at the new side of Kuorko.

"Are you accompanying Taiga, today? You must be in his school, then." Tatsuya spoke to you.

You nodded at his question, "Mhm! I'm his manager and best friend! He's a pretty nice guy. I'm very surprised his supposed brother is much more calm." You said before pointing out how Tatsuya is Kagami's polar opposite personality-wise.

That got Tatsuya to chuckle, "Haha! I get that a lot. But usually, most would say how handsome I am. I'm surprised you haven't that pointed out." He tilted his head, giving you a small smile.

"H-Huh...?! W-Well I didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything by saying it so abruptly...!" You stuttered, 'Oh geez...! The problem is that he IS handsome...! Pretty even...!' You thought, your face getting even more flustered than before.

Noticing his light teasing and jokes quickly got to you, Tatsuya apologized, "Oh, sorry, love. I didn't mean to make you stutter over me. Then again, it's quite cute." His smile just got you to be even more of a mess.

"I—Uh...It's not your fault...!" You managed to say.

"Oi, Tatsuya. We don't say such things so casually here. Especially to those we just met. You're making (Y/N) uncomfortable." Kagami jumped in. Knowing that Tatsuya would continue if he didn't.

Tatsuya only gave a look Kagami could decipher, "Hm? Oh, right. Forgive me. I couldn't help myself when such a lovely lady fell upon my sights."

"It's fine! I didn't mind, hehe!" You quickly replied getting Kagami retort, "Huh?! What do you mean? You were flustered and uncomfortable—" Kagami was pushed away.

"Everything put aside, it's nothing personal, Tatsuya-san! Again, no worries!" You were seen pushing Kagami away with a sweet smile directed towards Tatsuya.

"Well, I'm flattered." He smiled back.

"(Y/N)-san. Please try to compose yourself a bit more." Kuorko bluntly spoke making you stiffen, "Tetsu-kun!~ O-Okay...I'm sorry..." You obliged, not wanting to get Kuroko worked up.

"He's the only one that can get her to listen!"

"Hey! What about me?! I told you this earlier! Do my words mean nothing to you?!" Kagami yelled as you looked away, "No."

"DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ME, (Y/N)!"

Tatsuya smiled when seeing the interaction between you and Kagami before looking at Kuroko, "You've found an interesting partner, Taiga."

"Hey, Tatsuya! You know about Kuroko?" Kagami asked.

"Yeah, a little. There's an interesting guy on my team too." Tatsuya smiled, "He knows (Y/N)-san as well."

'He knows me...? Then that means it's either...Atsu-kun...or Sei-kun...' you thought, trying to see who could be on Tatsuya's team from the Generation of Miracles.

"The final two remaining teams in this tournament are high school teams!"

"Who will win?"

You stood on the side of the court that the tournament gave you if you wanted to talk to the Seirin players.

The teams lined up, "Let's for our 50th win." Tatsuya said to Kagami.

The redhead nodded, "Yeah!"

"Bow!"

"Let's have a good game!"

"Kagami, there was something that bothered me about that story." Kuorko started, making Kagami look at him in slight confusion.

"Don't be offended. You're strong." Kuroko started making Kagami retort, "What?!"

Kuroko then looked at Tatsuya, "But...he feels just like a member of the Generation of Miracles. I don't think you can handle him yourself."

That got the others to be a little shocked, but Kagami smirked, "I was wondering what you had to say. Is that all, you idiot? I already noticed."

Looking at Tatsuya, you felt the same aura as the other prodigies of the Generation of Miracles would have. 'This is quite unusual...It's the same as the others...as if he's part of the Generation of Miracles...I've never seen someone like this before.'

"We probably can't afford to be careless. Let's give it everything we got from the start!" Kagami stated, that he and Tatsuya preparing for the tip-off.

"It's the tip-off!"

But then someone placed a bar of candy on the ball, shocking the players.

"Sorry, could you wait a minute?"

Tatsuya turned to the tall player, "You're late Atsushi!"

"Sorry, I got lost," Atsushi replied.

You looked in shock to see the familiar purple-haired male, "Atsu-kun...?!"

Kuroko looked at the revealed center of the Generation of Miracles, "It's been a while, Murasakibara."

Hearing his name made Kagami look in shock to see the person Kuorko spoke of, "It's Kurochin. What are you doing here? You look as serious as ever." Murasakibara looked to see Kuroko.

He walked up to the shorter male, "You're so serious...I want to crush you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 11.6K 30
The Generation of Miracles was always a force to be reckoned with. No one could beat them at their game, until one little shadow showed up and blew t...
221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
74.7K 1.3K 26
Shizuka Akashi was one of the gifted students that attended Teiko Middle School and was part of a group of skilled players when it comes to the court...
233K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...