The Unnamed Queen of Prophecy

By Wise_Cloud

Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball... More

-★ Season 1 ★-
The Start of a New Chapter
I Am Serious
It's Better if I Can't Win
Take Care of the Counter Attack!
Your Basketball
Let Me Tell You Two Things
You'll See Something Amazing
Now That I think About It
To Win
I can't Have that
It's Not Like That
What Is "Victory"?
I Believed In You
You Look Just Like Him
You Look Just Like Him - Part 2
The Queen & Ace
Don't Make Me Laugh
Let's Go
You're All Ridiculous
You're All Ridiculous Part 2
NO!
On To The Next Challenge
I Don't Want To Be
Let's Get Started
I'll Win Even If it Kills Me
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off
Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off (Part 2)
Our Basketball
-★ Season 2 ★-
I never Thought We'd Meet Here
At the Winter Cup
Start!!!
There is Only One Answer
I've Been Waiting For This
I Surpassed You Long Ago
Give Up
I Will Defeat You!!
I Will Defeat You!! (Part 2)
It's Trust
Don't Be Ridiculous
I look Forward To It
Definitely This Time
Definitely This Time (Part 2)
Useless Effort
I Think He's Extremely Happy
We Win Now!
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?"
"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?" Part 2
I Believe in Him
Like I'd lose
Tell Me
Of Course It's Not Easy
First Basket
It's Obvious
I Don't Want to Lose
Enough
WIN!

I'm not Mature!

350 8 14
By Wise_Cloud

(Preview!)

"I won't lose, Aominecchi," Kise stated, walking up to his former teammate.

"What? You're awfully confident, Kiss. Have you beaten me before?" Aomine smirked.

"I'll win today. I really don't want to lose today. Much more since Sunshine is in the stands." Kise replied with a smile.

Aomine was a little taken aback to hear your name, 'She's here too, huh?'

The game started it was the tip-off. And Kaijo got the ball first.

"It's Kaijo's ball first!"

"Forget the small stuff." Kasamatsu passed to their ace, Kise.

Aomine was marking Kise, "Ryo-kun and Aomine are going one on one...!" You mumbled in surprise.

Kise made some small movements before going to do a fast break, getting past Aomine, "He broke past him!"

Aomine did a back tip to get the ball away from Kise. Shocking the Kaijo player from how fast he was, "You're Just as weak as you've always been. You thought you got past me with that?" The dark navy blue-haired male asked.

Imayoshi had the ball, going for a counterattack. He passed the ball to Wakamatsu who was being marked by Kobori who was good at defence.

Passing it to Sakurai since he was stuck, the apologetic three-point shooter made the basket, "Sorry!"

Touou had the first points in the first quarter.

"A three-pointer." Izuki pointed out, that he and the team analyzing the two teams playing.

"Looks like Touou took the first basket," Kiyoshi stated.

Back on the court, Kise was handed the ball again making you surprised, "Ryo-kun again...? What is he...?" You were shocked to see him immediately go for a three using Sakurai's quick shot.

"I see you're still good at copying people. But it's not enough to win!" Aomine was there to block the shot, his fingers barely touching the ball making the rotation be off and miss the basket.

'If they keep on going like this...Kaijo won't be able to break free from Touou's control in the game...!' You thought before having a feeling.

Then, Kaijo's captain, Kasamatsu steals the ball from Imayoshi getting the male with glasses shocked to see how fast he is.

Kasamatsu went to shoot a three to repay what their opponents had done to them, "We're not generous enough to hand over control that easily!"

"They're tied!" Tsuchida and Koganei looked on in amazement to see Kasamatsu pull that play.

"Nice shot, Kasamatsu-san!!" You shouted making Kagami hush you, "Shut it! Do you want people to look at us weirdly?!"

"But Kasamatsu-san is one of my favourite! A good captain and man. Pretty handsome too!" You whined towards your friend whose eye twitched at your antics.

"You need to stop collecting captains, and players, who are OUR opponents like they're collectables!" He scolded you.

"(Y/N)-san. It's not wrong to like others. But let's try to tone it down a bit, okay?" Kuroko spoke up.

"Okay!" You agreed making Kagami yell at the both of you, "WHAT THE HELL?! Why'd you listen to him instead of me!? I'm your best friend!"

"Yeah, but I knew Tetsu-kun, longer than you!" You told him as Kagami only sighed, not going any further.

"Defence, let's stop them!" Kasamatsu told his team, "Yeah!" They were even more fired up thanks to their captain's words.

"We'll follow up on you as much as you need! Keep going!" Kasamatsu told Kise to not stop as he and the rest of the team will back him up.

"Senpai," Feeling at more ease with his captain, Kise gave an appreciative smile to his upperclassman.

But Kasamatsu soon started kicking him, "I didn't say you could let them get you, though!" He scolded Kise was seen crying dramatically.

"Sorry!" He apologized, seeing the scene made you smile, being happy for Kise having people he could count on.

The game kept on going as Kise was marking Aomine who had the ball, "I see. What a dependable senior. If you can't fight by yourself, you'll fight me all at once, huh? You've started thinking like Tetsu and the Queen." Aomine smirked, seeing through Kise's plan.

"Did you have a change of heart after losing to them? You're putting me to sleep." He said while Kise was quiet.

"What? I didn't say anything like that." Kise smirked, making Aomine notice something, 'Bastard!' He thought when he realized that their defence had no openings.

"I guess I've come to acknowledge Kurokocchi'z thinking. With Sunshine's advice too. I even want to make Kaijo win. But I don't care what's correct. I just want to beat you. I'm not mature enough to play basketball with reason over instinct!" Hearing Kise's words shocked the former ace of Teiko but eventually smirked in response.

"Bring it on."

Aomine started to dribble the ball before faking a pass as he moved his body around with the ball to trick Kise. The blonde tried to get the ball but Aomine quickly moved the ball away from him, switching.

Not backing down, Kise was now in front of Aomine shocking the dark blue-haired male at how fast he reacted.

Touou's ace went to make a formless shot but Kise stopped the shot, shocking the coach, Momoi, the Touou players, and Seirin.

"Seriously?" Kagami asked in surprise.

Kasamatsu was seen giving a high-five to Kise who returned it.

Kise walking past Aomine stopped when he started to speak to him, "I didn't think you'd actually stop me." He smirked, wiping his sweat with his jersey.

"Who do you think player and lost one-on-one to you every day? I know you better than anyone else. Even Sunshine." Kise stated, pointing to Aomine.

"I see," Aomine smirked, feeling like he had a real challenge.

Kasamatsu had the ball, and thought to give it to Kise was being marked by Aomine. Seeing Moriyama break past Sakurai, he went to pull a fake pass, "Moriyama!" Kasamatsu called out to him.

But Imayoshi knew he'd fake a pass and then do a drive, knowing his next move, Imayoshi blocked Kasamatsu.

"They knew!" Izuki perked up in surprise.

But Kasamatsu had another play under his sleeve. Doing a turnaround before doing a fadeaway jump. Imayoshi smirked, thinking he'd do what Momoi collected data from, and jumped.

But Kasamatsu didn't jump, shocking the Touou captain, "You're right, but it doesn't matter!" Kasamatsu still did his fadeaway jump while Imayoshi was falling due to him jumping too early.

But Imayoshi scraped the ball with his nail, making it lose momentum and rotation.

"Rebound!"

"I'll get it this time!" Hayakawa got the rebound, Wakamatsu a bit irritated by this man's constant yelling yell out to him, "Shut up already!"

Hayakawa passed to Moriyama who was being marked by Sakurai but still managed to get the basket.

"The first quarter is over."

Kaijo - 18

Touou - 13

"Kaijo completely took the first quarter." Riko stated making you nod, "With that kind of game flow, Kasamatsu-san and the others will have the advantage of possibly for the second quarter as well if this keeps going."

"Aomine's not jolting back again, is he?" Kagami asked, "No, he must be trying. I can only assume Kise is beating him."

'Aomine must be trying like Tetsu-kun said so...I can tell just by looking at him...' you thought.

"Kaijo's in the lead. Honestly, I'm surprised." Hyuga said.

Izuki beside him agreed, "Yeah."

"Can I ask you something?" Kiyoshi started, getting the group to look at him, "How did you guys best Kaijo?" He asked, making the group flinch.

"Um..." they weren't sure how to explain it, "With spirit?" Kagami answered with a question, and the rest of the team only looked away in shame.

"Also, while I said Aomine is trying, he tends to get stronger as the game goes on. If he's going to get any better, it will probably happen soon." Kuroko told the group.

'Tetsu-kun might be either talking about how Aomine starts to get serious or maybe...the Zone...' you thought, your gaze narrowing at the game.

Hayakawa was seen slapping his cheeks to get himself going, "All right! Let's go! Let's do it! Let's get those rebounds! I'm ready to go! Yeah!"

Kasamatsu was seen in the background a little annoyed at the power forward.

Wakamatsu was annoyed also, "That guy won't shut up!"

Imayoshi held Wakamatsu's shoulder, "You're always pretty loud, too." Hearing that Wakamatsu looks at his captain in shock, "What?!

"You're actually quite similar." Susa added making the blonde look at him, "You're kidding!"

"Anyway, it's no fun watching your opponents celebrate. Let's take it slow, shall we?" Imayoshi told his team, having the ball as he's being marked by Kasamatsu.

The teams tried to get the ball and Moriyama went to block Imayoshi, pressuring him to pass to Wakamatsu. The blonde made the shot, making it the first shot in the second quarter.

"Calm down! Let's get them back!" Kasamatsu tried to encourage his team.

Imayoshi as usual was the one marking the Kaijo captain, "I know you're fast, so I'm not letting you go." The captain of Touou stated.

'Imayoshi Shoichi, Touou's captain, a point guard, 180 cm (5'11), 71 kg. He has an incredible ability to mind-read players by looking at their habits. His personality also being a bonus because of how nasty it is.  Able to taunt them but not directly and stop his opponents is a skill to behold.' You thought analyzing the captain of Touou.

"Let me tell you one more thing. No matter who he's up against, Aomine doesn't lose. He's the best." Imayoshi stated, a smirk replacing his usual sadistic smile.

Aomine was seen in front of Kise, putting pressure on the blonde who had the ball, 'Such pressure! Their auras and pressure can be felt up in the stands...I don't even need to use my ability to know how much pressure there is.' You thought, looking in shock with Kagami at how much pressure there is.

"I don't know what you're planning, but our Kise..." Kasamatsu started making Imayoshi laugh, "Planning? We don't have anything like that. Planning is something small fry like you do." Hearing got Kasamatsu to narrow his gaze at his opponent.

"Put simply, it's a difference in skill. There are plenty of reasons for this. For example...agility!" Imayoshi spoke, at the same time, Aomine stole the ball from Kise, knowing his plans.

"You said you know me better than anyone. Didn't you think it could work the other way around?" Aomine asked going to pass Kise with the ball.

Kise knew he'd do a crossover and tried to stop him, but the navy blue-haired male went to do another crossover in the other direction.

"And then there's skill," Imayoshi stated, smirking at Kasamatsu.

Aomine went to shoot the ball as Kobori went to block it but Kasamatsu knew what Aomine was planning, "No foul, Kobori!" But it was too late as Aomine made the basket.

"Basket counts! One free throw!"

"Sorry." Kobori apologized to Kasamatsu, "Don't worry about it. Get ready for the next play." The caption told him.

Aomine prepared for the free throw and made the shot.

9 minutes and 20 seconds in the second quarter.

Kaijo - 18

Touou - 18

Kise had the ball again as he and Aomine went one-on-one again, "Again?" Tsuchida asked.

"Kaijo must intend to put everything on Kise." Riko pointed out.

"You still don't understand. Your Kise's good at copying people, but that's it. It's the biggest reason Kise can't win. He doesn't have his weapon. It's impossible for him to beat Aomine at basketball." Imayoshi told Kasamatsu who was silent.

"Say, do a lot of people tell you you've got a bad personality?" Kasamatsu asked harshly.

"Woah, now. That's pretty harsh." Imayoshi was seen still having a lax face even after being insulted.

"You're the one who doesn't understand. Copying techniques and making them your own is learning. In other words, it's growing." Kasamatsu stated.

Aomine looked in slight shock to see Kise's hardened gaze, then, he noticed him doing Kasamatsu's turnaround.

"But too bad!" Aomine touched the ball, getting Kise shocked, "I'm your mark. Don't assume I'm like that evil glasses guy."

Imayoshi, whose back was turned heard Aomine, "Are you talking about me? So mean!" He turned to point at himself, feeling a little hurt by Aomine's words.

"Kaijo High School, time-out."

"They're tied. But the game's just getting started. Touou won't be easy to stop once they get going." Hyuga spoke up.

"Ryo-kun..." You mumbled, seeing a new type of aura emitting from him.

'They're auras...They look like they have something planned...' You felt their auras change as Moriyama passed the ball to Kobori who passed to Kise.

"There it is! Kise versus Aomine!" Koganei called out, "How many times have they done this today," Tsuchida asked.

Suddenly, Kise passed to Hayakawa, shocking Aomine, Momoi and you with Kagami and Kuroko.

"Hey, what's wrong? Have you already given up?" Aomine taunted Kise, but he knew he was up to something.

Sakurai stole the ball from Moriyama, and he passed it to Susa as they went for a turnover, "It's a turnover!" Hyuga said.

Aomine now had the ball as he stared at Kise, wondering what he was thinking about.

"Whatever you do, the results won't change!" Aomine said before going for a fast drive, shocking Kise.

But you were shocked to see Kasamatsu in front of Aomine as he jumped for the shot, getting a foul.

"Charging! Black number five!"

"What? A foul?" Koganei was shocked.

"I can't believe it didn't count." Kiyoshi was surprised Aomine's basket didn't count.

"Kasamatsu-san was smart for that...He's got guts. Instead of usually withdrawing since there's a difference in their builds, he charged him into a foul...!" You said in astonishment, seeing the Kaijo captain pull something that gutsy.

"You've really done it now," Aomine told Kasamatsu, helping him up.

"What? You just hit a guy. What's with the attitude, kid?" Kasamatsu replied, seeming a bit irritated by Aomine's tone.

"That's our captain! Nice—" Hayakawa ran up to his captain but was stopped when he was pushed back by the captain's hand on his face, "Shut up!"

"This is making me nervous. Can we really do this?" Moriyama asked.

"It's not a matter of can or can't! We're going to do it! Believe in our ace!" Kasamatsu, tells Moriyama to have more faith in Kise.

Kise was there to block Aomine from going any further but he was too fast for the blonde.

Aomine got a basket in. It kept on going for a while before Kise took in a breath.

You grew shocked to sense something and looked at Kise, "Ryota...?" You never saw Kise have such a disinterested look on his face, 'He's stopped looking up to Aomine...!'

Kuroko heard your word and noted that it was rare for you to call people you care about and respect by their full name. It means you felt something out of the ordinary from that person.

"Impossible!" Kagami broke the silence, "It's probably exactly what you thinking. Kise is trying to copy Aomine's style."

That got the team to be shocked, looking at you and Kuroko, "Can he do that?" Hyuga asked.

"Kise can only copy what he can do. He cannot copy anything he can't do." Kuroko stated but Koganei and the others were a little confused.

"Put simply, he's just a fast learner. He can't recreate the movements of NBA players or anyone better than himself." Riko explained.

"But if he's trying to do something, it means he believes he can do it," Kiyoshi added.

"Also, Ryo-kun looks up to Aomine like an idol. He's the one that got him to play basketball. And note this, since Kise looks up to Aomine, he won't be able to copy his style or get better than him unless he stops looking up to him." You spoke up, Kuroko nodding to your words.

"That's why you all realized what he was trying to do. It was to copy his style, to understand his moves and reflexes." You concluded as there were only a few seconds to the second quarter.

"Oh, well." Imayoshi went for a buzzer beater making Kasamatsu surprised.

The shot went in surprising you also since it was just a throw, "He just threw the ball...!"

"Man, I'm lucky." Imayoshi smirked lowly, "It went in."

Kaijo - 34

Touou - 43

"The second quarter is over. There is a 10-minute intermission."

"Sorry. I'm going to the bathroom." You told Kagami and the others before excusing yourself and walking out of your seat to go to the bathroom.

"I'll accompany you," Kuroko said, following you.

After going to the bathroom, you and Kuroko went to get Number 2 some air.

"Do you think Kise's going to be able to copy Aomine's style?" Kuorko asked you, you both walking down the large halls of the stadium.

"Hm...It depends. They're both good players. The problem is that Ryo-kun's technique and style are limited when it comes to someone like Aomine. If he messes up even one single play... I'm afraid Ryo-kun won't beat him unless he perfects his skill." You stated, looking up at the ceiling before seeing the outdoors.

"I agreed with your words. Don't worry, he'll be fine." Kuroko smiled at you.

"You're right." You smiled back before giggling at Number 2 on Kuroko's head and barking at you happily, "You trust in Ryo-kun too, Tetsu 2?"

"(Y/N)-san, may I ask you something?" Kuroko started making you nod.

"Sure! What's up?" You waited for his question.

"Have you ever thought of talking to Aomine, soon?"

You stopped walking making Kuroko look at your face in shock to see a slightly irritated face, "No," you started walking again, getting past Kuroko.

"Not until you and Kagami beat him in the Winter Cup at least."

Hearing that made Kuroko even more shocked, 'She must've heard what Midorima said to us in the training camp.'

Then you could see the smile on his usual nonchalant face, 'She's starting to see hope between her and Aomine. I'm glad.'

"Now that you know how I feel about Aomine. Let's go on the outside porch of the stadium!" You smiled, hooking an arm around Kuroko's, dragging him with her.

"We have a few more minutes before the game starts again, so let's make it worthwhile!" You smiled, before bumping into someone.

It was Kise!

You and Kise looked at each other in shock before Kuorko greeted him, breaking the silence.

"Hello."

"Kurokocchi!? Sunshine?!"

"R-Ryo-kun?!"

"Sunshine! My beautiful ray of light!~ I can't believe you're here!" Kise was seen comically running over to you, his arms stretched out to hug you tightly.

"R-Ryo-kun?! Woah! Hold on! Be careful! We might fall!" You had no choice but to hold his shoulders as he lunged at you.

"I missed you!~" he whined, "There, there. I missed you too, Ryo-kun." You were seen patting his patting affectionately as he cried waterfall-like tears.

"Eh...What's with the dog...?" With now greeting you, Kise got off you and pointed to Number 2 who was seen on Kuroko's head.

"I kept him in my bag while we were watching, so I thought I would let him get some fresh air during the break." Kuroko held Number 2 in his hands who was seen looking at Kise with interest.

"There's plenty I could say about that." Kise smiled nervously, looking in between the dog and the owner since they looked alike.

"So, what are you doing here with Sunshine?" Kise asked.

"We were training nearby until yesterday, so we decided to come to watch the Inter-High together." Kuroko replied while you nodded, "Mhm!"

"So you didn't come to cheer me on." Kise said e-bike Kuorko nodded, "No."

Kise flinched in pain and the blunt response, "So mean!"

"Sunshine...? Please tell me you were to watch my game, right...?" Kise was seen shaking at how harsh Kuorko's words were and tried to find comfort in you.

You looked at Kise before smiling, "Mhm! I was intending on watching your game!" Kise perked up happily, his aura brightening by your words, "Sunshine you are an Angel—"

"I'm watching your game to see Kasamatsu-san play!"

Hearing that made Kise turn to stone before comically turning to dust. He was now on the ground crying, making a puddle on the floor, "How misleading and mean..."

You sweat dropped with Number 2, "Oh gosh...I forgot Ryo-kun is sensitive when it comes to feelings..." Number 2 only whined at how oblivious you are to Kise's feelings.

"Uh...I also meant you as well, Ryo-kun! I know how much this game means to you and your seniors, so I'm here to cheer you on!" You tried to cheer him up.

It was successful as Kise was seen emitting sparkles and rays of light. Recovering from his depression, "Aw! That's so nice of you to think of me that much, Sunshine!"

"That's WAY too fast for a recovery! Are you okay?! And you got up from the floor so quickly? Aren't you feeling dizzy?!" You retorted, being a little flustered and shocked he recovered so quickly.

"By the way...between Aominecchi and me, who do you think will win?" Kise asked with a slightly more serious gaze than usual.

That question got both you and Kuroko to look at Kise in slight shock.

"I don't know," Kuroko replied, making Kise perk up at his words, "What?"

"As long as you don't give up, anything could happen, and I don't think either of you will give up. So... I don't think it would be strange if either of you won." Kuroko stated.

Hearing words Got Kise to think in a new perspective, "I'll go do my best, then."

You grew a little surprised he didn't say he'd 'win!'

Hearing Number 2 bark made Kise look back at you, Kuroko and his dog, "Huh? What?"

"I thought you would say, 'I'll definitely win!'" Kuroko told him making Kise reply, "What are You talking about?"

"Of course, that's what I'm trying to do, but honestly, I don't know either. In middle school, it was natural for us to win, but...I feel better now not knowing if I'll win." Kise smirked, his new look made you shocked.

Kise started to walk back to his locker room but you stopped him, "Ryo-kun!" You called out to him.

He turned to you awaiting what you'd say to him, "Hm? Yes, Sunshine?"

"Try your best out there, Ryota. I'll be watching."

Hearing his full name from you got him but soon smiled, "I will. Thanks." He started walking back.

'She said my first name...! Oh geez! Why did she have to be so irresistibly cute?! Darn it!' Kise was seen holding his chest to where his heart is, basically rambling about you.

Kasamatsu saw Kise's blush and was confused, "What the hell happened to you?"

Kise was seen covering his face, "Nothing!" He replied quickly.

"You're lying...Don't tell me you met some fans and they got to you! I keep on telling you to not meet up with fans in the middle of games!" Kasamatsu soon kicked Kise on his back, making him hit the floor.

"Ouch! I'm sorry! It wasn't a fan it was—"

"Don't care about the details. Get your ass ON THAT COURT!"

"Ouch! Okay, okay, okay! I'm going! I'm going!"

"We're back!" You called out to the team and Kagami, sitting in between the Seirin light-shadow duo.

The game resumed as Imayoshi had the ball, he passed to Sakurai was being marked by Moriyama.

Being able to pressure him immensely, Kasamatsu stole the ball from Sakurai.

Kise suddenly broke past Aomine as Kasamatsu threw the ball in Kise's direction.

"No, you don't!" Imayoshi was there to stop Kise but the blonde had something up his sleeve.

"Right to left crossover..." Kaijo's ace muttered, shocking Imayoshi as Kise replicated the navy blue-haired male's crossover. Shocking the ace of Touou and the captain.

Imayoshi charged at Kise for going Tom fast to block him and get the ball, "Foul, holding! Black number 4!"

Seeing this made the people in the stands with those on the court or beside the court.

"Ryo-kun..." you mumbled, seeing him able to overtake Wakamatsu and replicate Aomine's far-off shot, shooting the ball away from the basket.

'Wait...he must not be thinking of also baiting Wakamatsu—' you suddenly got the gist of Kise's play and saw a new vision.

Wakamatsu noticed the move and tried to stop him but got a foul as well, "Pushing black number 6! Free throw, two shots!"

"Kise's amazing! He's just like Aomine!" Koganei said in amazement.

"No, it's not perfect yet. It's nothing close to it at all." You intervened getting Koganei to look at you in shock with the others.

"Only doing it when people besides Aomine come to guard him proves it. Ryo-kun must still think he's off the mark." You explained.

Riko nodded at your words, "Which means Kise was planning this the whole time."

"In other words, when Kise tries to go one-on-one against Aomine again, it will be once he's perfected his copy," Kiyoshi stated, Kise, scoring the two free throws.

6 minutes and 13 seconds till the end of the third quarter.

Kaijo - 46

Touou - 58

The whole stadium grew quiet and shocked to see someone throw the ball and instantly score a 2-pointer.

"Aomine..." you mumbled in surprise, 'These are one of the few times I've seen him this serious.' You thought, a sweat drop rolling down your cheek at how intense it just got.

"Don't drag your feet, Kise. If you don't make it in time, it's over. I'm not patient enough to wait until you're ready." Aomine stated, a new aura emitting from him.

The two teams are going head to head, and Kaijo doesn't have much time before the final quarter to get Kise's perfect copy ready. If he doesn't perfect it, Kaijo will lose and be cut off by their score difference.

"He can't break through!" Hyuga said, seeing Kasamatsu unable to break past Imayoshi.

"They know what he's going to do!" Izuki said.

The two captains go head-to-head to get past each other. Kasamatsu shot the ball in weak rotation, Imayoshi thought it wouldn't go in and would be a rebound. But Kaijo's captain has faith in their power forward.

"Damn it, this kid!" Wakamatsu grunted seeing Hayakawa passing to Kobori who got the basket.

Imayoshi did his special back pass to get it to Sakurai, he was about to shoot a three but Moriyama saw that and blocked the shot, "All right!" Kasamatsu now had the ball.

"The point difference hasn't changed!" Tsuchida saw the scores.

"Moriyama-senpai..." Kise looked in amazement to see the rest of his team going all out.

"Just focus on your job." The dark green-haired male told him.

"I exchange, you can introduce me to some girls if we win. Especially that old manager of yours from your middle school. I wouldn't mind a mixer." He told him, pointing to the first year.

"What are you talking about, Moriyama-san?!" Hayakawa asked, appearing near the male.

Kise smiled, now understand the feeling Kuroko and your perspective of your style of basketball. Understanding how a team is supposed to be, and how the group is supposed to have each other's backs. He understood teamwork.

"What is that 'me' is who you're playing against?"

Aomine grew shocked to see Kise's form and dead eyes. He knew that he was about to copy his style.

In the stands, you Kagami and Kuroko watched on in shock to see Kise copy Aomine's play.

"I'm sick of waiting. Go crush them!" Kasamatsu told Kise, seeing him get past Aomine.

"Kise broke past Aomine!"

Kise went to shoot the ball like Aomine would, "Don't get ahead of yourself, Kise!" Aomine yelled, jumping right after Kise.

Momoi noticed and tried to stop him but it was too late, "No!"

You saw the vision before this moment, "It's gonna be a foul! Ryo-kun is gonna make the basket and get another free throw!" You realized, seeing Aomine push Kise in the air.

Smirking, Kise shot the ball from behind like Aomine did and scored, "Defence, black number 5! Basket counts, one free throw!"

"Hold on..." you mumbled, counting the fouls before gasping, Kuroko and Kagami looked at you in worry.

"Something wrong?" Kagami asked, "Is something the matter, (Y/N)-san?"

"That's Aomine's fourth foul!"

Hearing that from you shocked Seirin, "He can't make any more bold plays!" Hyuga mentioned.

"Who are you calling a bad guy? You guys are way worse than me." Imayoshi tried to get a ride out of Kasamatsu.

Kaijo's captain only smirked back, "Who said we weren't?"

Kise gave Aomine a bored look while gently nudging his head. The head movement shocked Aomine. He used to do that ever since he grew to get bored of basketball as he couldn't find a good rival to play against.

Kise got the free throw basket, closing the gaps between the teams.

3 minutes and 41 seconds left in the third quarter.

Kaijo - 50

Touou - 60

"He made the free throw!" Koganei said in astonishment, "The difference is only a single digit now!" Tsuchida added.

Seeing Aomine's shocked face made you see something shortly, 'No way...Aomine..."

"Aomine!" Imayoshi yelled out to the ace who only realized the ball was heading towards him too late making Kise grab the ball and make a counterattack.

'He lost his focus on the ball...Ryo-kun's copy must've gotten to him...But...Why do I get this feeling it's not going to change...?' You thought, feeling uneasy even though Kise had the upper hand, you felt like this was just the beginning.

Sakurai tried to stop Kise but the blonde used Aomine's dribbling style to get past him and jump towards the opponent's basket.

"Slam it in, Kise!" Kasamatsu yelled.

"This feeling...Aomine...?!" You were shocked to see him jump and block Kise's dunk making the blonde surprised to see him react so fast.

"They underestimated me, thinking I'd back down just because I have four fouls. But you're the one who bothers me the most, Kise." Aomine told Kise who was on the ground after being blocked.

"Don't show any concern for me. If you can afford to do that, you should be coming at me like your life depends on it!" Aomine shouted.

Kise stood up and smirked, "I knew you could do it. If the game had ended like that, it would've been too easy."

The two aces auras emitting clashed making you shocked.

"Ryo-kun...Aomine..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.3K 62
The Generation of Miracles, a team of young players who changed the world of basketball with their national wins being at only middle school level. T...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
64.1K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
39.4K 820 16
One summer afternoon in Teikou Academy's court, the first string regular members is preparing for their practice match against the second and third s...