Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

Nightstar246 tarafından

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 113

363 41 14
Nightstar246 tarafından

Chapter 113

Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why would the ring be irritated?"

"My apologies Mox I meant the literal embodiment of Wrath."

"..."

"Satan?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

"The prince of the Ring. That you are born and lived in."

"Err."

"There a ridiculous app that called Satan Workouts."

"Never downloaded it."

"Wrath. War. Provider of Hell Food, including chocolate."

"Oh, that one. The Hunter."

"My, my you been paying attention to me after all."

"Enough to be interesting." Got amused laugh on other line.

"Never change Mox."

"I sometimes wish I can." Moxxie muttered to themselves but then shook their heads. "So, what does Wrath have to do with this?"

"Well, for one the guards that's took Striker in are his personal work force."

"Right, you mention something of that." Sitting down on the couch. The hoof taps the floor a few times. "So, why is Wrath being irritated a good thing? Shouldn't that be the complete opposite?"

"Yes and no depending on the subject. This situation with Striker, the Goetias and the attempted assassination. Honestly, finds it annoying."

"How is it annoying?" Growl as their eyes glowed.

"Because everyone be a fool and not using common sense. Listen Wrath held a meeting with Stolas yesterday."

"Stolas." Mind went back to their last talk. Shook their head not wanting to think about him.

"Wants to hear their side of the story. They already heard one side wanted the other side before making a decision with this quote-on-quote investigation. After all Striker is in Wrath territory and law system. Did their part to cooperate. Now it was Stolas turn."

"How it turns out?"

"Wrath almost obliterated Stolas."

"What?!" Sure, they're not to 'happy' with Stolas right now. Would have gone with their own threat too. Yet, there was Octavia.

"I'll start at the beginning. Stolas arrived- "

SLAM!

Blitz slams the door to his apartment. As he rushed inside the extra closet to grab a few things. "Loona!"

"What?"

Blitz stops to see her on the couch. Looks a bit better. "Good you looking better. Listen I'll be in and out a lot. Millie in charge. Or Mox?"

"Are you serious I have to listen to them?"

"Until I get back. Don't worry about it. If your still sick stay home." Close the closet door.

"Where you even going?"

"Find my sister. Walk out of the rehab central without calling me! Months too!"

"Would she have your number?" Watch him run back and forth.

"I made sure it was in the papers. Now if anything happens call me. I'm leaving the van too. Love you byeeeeeeee!" Zooms out of the apartment.

"Dammit Blitz." She shook her head to lay back down. Mind went back to the sister comment. Small sigh as she dragged the blanket up. Hope nothing stupid or painful happens. Doesn't want him to be depressed.

Millie and Sallie laughed in their cabin. Got their own that wasn't occupied so weren't going to complain.

"Jeez these kids really like us."

"Yeah, for a bunch of humans not too bad." Sallie took her beanie off as she shook her head off.

"Mhmm feels just so free." Millie smiles big as she stares up at the ceiling. It just felt great to let loose. Just being well herself. The screams of joy and cheering her on and not of fear.

"Its sure is haven't seen you have this much fun besides the Pain Games. Just fewer dead bodies."

"Oh, hush up."

Sallie shrugs. "Hope that hole was deep enough for the body."

"Should be fine. Our job done. Staying low. I hope the others will be fine."

"They got it covered."

Back at the apartment.

"-So, there that."

Moxxie was silent after Medea finished explaining the situation. Eyes lock on the tv. Mind repeating again and again everything they were just told.

"For now, keeping things down low. At the end of the day very, very much in trouble."

"Yeah." Moxxie look at the ground.

"Just remember what we talked about it. It'll get better."

"...Fine...''

"Moxxie get some rest. Doctor Orders."

Moxxie rolled their eyes as they hung up. An order they'll have to 'politely' decline. Stay on that couch just thinking, thinking, and thinking.

Time to go back to work.

Are you coming to work?

Moxxie put their phone up sending the text to Loona. Along with a few other texts sent out. Open the portal to IMP building. It's just has been them for two days now at IMP. Just doing their usual routine and mental check list.

Finished up the paperwork.

All their weapons are stocked up, cleaned, and fixed.

Eels being fed.

Clean up.

No, calls to make for any clients.

Stuff paid before hitting a red zone.

Budget decent.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Might be one of those days of no business at all. Not that Moxxie doesn't mind. Give them to think. Plan. Choices. What they should focus on first. Would have slam their head on the table. But doesn't want to deal with the furniture crack in half. Which would lead to fixing it, buying a new one and someone complaining about it.

This is frustrating.

Lean back against the chair to stare up at the ceiling. Their mind wandering with a tired look. Pull their glasses off to stare at them.

SLAM!

"IMP!"

Drop the glasses on their face. Small pout as they rub their face. Pick the glasses back up to turn around to see who just busted in. Raise an eyebrow at the demon.

A tall female imp came in few. Like the large curled horns. A heart-shaped skull marking on her forehead but a white x-mark over the mark. A slim body wearing a wears a short sleeveless white and dark red striped turtleneck dress, a dark gray jacket with torn edges. Thigh-high boots. A wristwatch. White thin marks over her red skin body. Red eyes showing furry and annoyance. Then lock your eyes on them.

Moxxie tilt their head. They kind of looked like-

"You! Twink receptionist! I got a bone to pick with your boss!"

"Not here."

"Then I'm going to kick your ass! You morons made me loose a job!"

Really, they aren't ready to deal with this. "You done?"

"Tired of my presence already shrimp?"

"More like you're wasting your valuable time to not give me a direct answer."

"We got funny imp. Are you blind in that eye?" Point at their right pupil.

"Do you need a pedicure for those claws?"

"Your smartass little- "She reaches out to grab them.

SCREECH!

The windows that were around shattered. It was pure luck the windows in the meeting room and the office outside didn't shatter. The glass outside the hallway shattered.

"Shit." Barbie rubs her forehead. She didn't expect that.

One minute was standing over the imp ready to threaten them. Or possibly flirt to get some answers. Or punch them. Punching is good too. Next, thing she knows thrown at the very end of the room with her head banging.

Growl.

Barbie looks up and freeze.

The little imp now on the desk. On all fours. The glasses are off. The pupils now slit. A low growl passed their lips. The tail furiously moving fast. Heck the tails of their scarf flapping behind.

"Hey, hey easy shrimp." She slowly got up.

Moxxie screeches at her.

SLAM!

"Dammit Moxxie I heard the screech when I got outside the building! Now the doo- "

"BLITZO?"

"BARBIE!"

SCREECH!

"Shit! Shit Barbie do you have chocolate!"

"Why the fuck would I have chocolate? More importantly what the fuck you doing here?"

"I'm the boss here! What you doing here?"

"Your crew killed my supplier!"

"What the fuck are you talkKKKKKK!" Blitz got smack by Moxxie tail and thrown into the wall in the hallway. A small groan in pain.

"Thanks for the help." Barbie yelled out in the hallway. Turn back. Eyes widen at how close Moxxie was coming as they leaped out towards her. Arm pull back ready to strike. Quickly roll out the way. Maybe she was overreacting to that and could have taken the punch.

Four deep slashes now on the wall. Moxxie turn their head to look back at Barbie with a hiss.

Or not.

"Hey, take it easy!" Barbie tail smack the ground in front of them. Quickly pulled back when the little imp almost bit their tail. But it wasn't quick as their tail grabbed her ankle to knock her down on the ground. Shook her head to see them lunge out towards her.

Then on cue Blitz tackle down Moxxie. The pair rolling on the ground cartoon style. Blitz got Moxxie in a head lock while digging in their pocket.

"Come, come on where is it-WOAH!" Blitz clings to Moxxie as their shorter companion now back on their legs. Shaking their body to get Blitz off them. Slip their head out the arm lock yet was holding on to it. "Why are you strong?"

Moxxie bit Blitz arm.

"Ouch! You little shit keep it in the sheets!" Blitz cried out in pain. Then pull out what he needs and put it in front of their face. "Here you beast has something sweeter!"

The feral imp bit down harder until their eyes locked up on the prize. Pupils go big and drop their arms. A small chirp.

Chocolate!

Blitz was soon thrown on to Barbie. The twins groan together in pain. Moxxie chirped happily with a growl as they tore into the chocolate bar.

"Get the fuck off me." Barbie snarled as she pushed him off. "What the fuck was that about?"

"I mean they did throw me- "

"Not that! That one!" Points at Moxxie just chewing on the bar.

"A little cute shit with touching issues and like chocolate. "

Moxxie screeches at the two of them. Ran on all four to the meeting room, chocolate in their mouth and their tail slammed the door behind. The opening from the glass is still there so you can see how their little head slowly looks out. A suspicious look at the pair.

"See aren't they a delight. Also, speaking of delight it so great to see you!" Blitz turns to look at his sister.

"You're not." Barbie huffed with her arms crossed. "You run this dump?"

"Didn't you see the billboard outside? Our jingle on commercials?"

"I actually try to avoid this dump here in Pride and lucky to watch actual good junk." Barbie snarled and looked around the place. "How you trick that poor kid to work with you?"

"Trick? No, Mox joins willingly." Doesn't need to know everything how he got them to join.

"Sure, he did." Rolled her eyes. "Listen if I knew you the one who running this place I wouldn't come here to begin with. But I might as well vent my anger out at you for what you did!"

"What I did? Barbie these past three days I've been trying to find you? I got no call from you. What my business has to with anything to this?" Blitz looks at his twin deeply confused.

"Have it ever crossed your mind I didn't want you to find me." Hands on her hips.

"I well, it's I just was worried about you."

"Worried. Please. You just want to find another way to fuck up my life again."

"No, no that not." Blitz words stumbled a bit as he shook his head. "I just want to talk. We can get some dinner and- "

"Talk! Ha! Oh, please hear something we can talk about. Two of your workers killed my supplier!"

"Two of my," Blitz muttered to himself as it slowly clicked. Along with when he notices the wristwatch on his twin. "Are you shitting me? You're dealing with drugs again?"

"It's an honest living." She rolled her eyes. "Just bring the goods back and forth. Nothing else."

"Crap what shit you even getting on ape planet."

"Heroine."

"Seriously? That weak junk. All that does is cure a headache on a good day." Rub his face. Well, at least their investigation was right about Barbie being on Earth. Was going to beat that little incubus shit up to open a portal. Until he remembers the book. Which leads to where he is now.

It didn't look good at all.

"It was good working job. Well, it was, now since I'm out of the business. Even when you're not physically there you still in some connection get in my way."

"Barb come on can't we just. Look I want to help you, you're cleaning now, right? We can just talk. "Blitz took a step towards her with his hand out. Then she slapped it away. He flinched back a bit.

"Can't we just what? Huh? Go back to the way things are. Just because I'm out of rehab doesn't mean I want to see you. I don't want you to find me either. You better not follow my ass when I leave. I never want to see you, or any of the workers around my business again! Never!" Barbie snarled at him. Then walk away to the door.

"Barbie please- "

"What does the word never you don't understand?" Turn to look at him with a sneer. "Why don't you do what best and fuck off you needy pesk! Forever."

Blitz stayed in the spot as he watches his sister walk out. Slam the door shut. He should move to go after her. Beg. Plead. Cry like a bitch for her stay. Does he have that right after all that happens?

Your sister doesn't have to forgive or listen to a fuck up like you.

My legs just automatically move to sit on the couch. Lower their head down.

You fuck up a lot of things some brother you are. Already lost your past, your so-called best friend, whatever your thing is with Stolas, and now your sister again. Pathetic.

Clenching their eyes tightly even as he felt a stinging sensation. Didn't want to deal with their fuck up head. He just wanted his sister back. To fix this up. Now look at it. Broken apart again. Just like now. Just like his job. Just like

A worry concern sound by his side.

Jump as he turns to the side. Sees Moxxie by their side on the couch. Crud how the heck he didn't hear them at all. Watch them but see how the pupil in that one eye still slits. Not fully in the head but still watches them. A frown on their face.

"What? No, more chocolate? You'll got to wait." Blitz rubs his own face to not let them see his tears.

When Moxxie like this it was just confusing to them. It was Moxxie but at the same time not. Sure, he hadn't seen how far it can go. What he learns neither has Millie, Sallie. Striker never did ask. Along with their Madre as the thought forgotten. It made them wonder how messed up their weapon expert head is to have such trigger from a touch to be like an animal. Glance at the wall with deep slash marks. Another thing to add to the list. Money to spend along with the glass windows. At least the company on speed dial.

Then felt something pressed against the side of their mouth. Get them out their thought process. A small sniff. Glance down to see a half wrapped, half eaten chocolate bar being held by Moxxie tail. Blink in confusion. "Um what you doing?"

A grunt came out Moxxie face. Press the chocolate bar back against the taller imp. Sad. Take chocolate. Eat it. Don't like sadness. Didn't like arguing they witness.

Blitz stared as it clicks. The gesture was too sweet. Another surprise to be shown. "Jeez Mox why even like this your damn soft."

A low hiss at them ready to take it back. Glance down to see their arm. The area they bit them. Nudge the arm with a worrying sound.

"Aww is Moxxie worried? Don't worry baby face I was bitten so many times this is just a bug bite." A very sharp bug bite. Like ouch! Moxxie teeth were very sharp. Don't need to give them an ego boost. Instead, I just got this frown from them. No, no go back to that deadpan look. Want level-headed Moxxie back now. Not this confusing feral chocolate beast. Push the chocolate back to them. "Go on eat up. I'll clean up. Really am about to take this out your paycheck."

Next, thing Blitz knows they nuzzling him. It was very confusing to him. Not, the soft gesture. Just it being Moxxie. Then suddenly being hugged.

All right today is messing with all their minds today.

"Um Mox you okay buddy? Was it the wrong chocolate?" Face sweating up from the contact. They don't do the touching. Unless it was for Striker but that a whole different ball game rather not think about. Glance down at their face. Sees how they are twitching a lot. Their body shaking. Reach out to pull them away. Got a confused chirp. "Hey. Hey try to listen to you little rabid imp. Last thing I want is you to get a panic attack or some crap because you're pushing to cuddle me."

A head tilt then let a huff like growl.

"Wow still a smartass no matter what." Blitz snickered as he reached out. Stop a bit if he should or not. Well, worse case scenery they get their hand bitten. Or rip off. Place their hand on top of their head. Watch them freeze. Got this look on their face with suspension and weariness. "Hey you're the one who nuzzling me first."

Another huff but didn't move. Let the weird tall one keeps their hand there for now. Will remember to not be 'nice' next time.

"See just touch." Wow their hair was actually thick. Must be using some strong gel to keep it down. Or could be oil like their hair feels so dirty. When the last time they washed up.

When was the last time it was just the two of them together? Three weeks now when the pair had that talk. After that avoiding the other but were in the same room. But outside of work it was different. Lonely. Heck the rats even seem to avoid trying hard to not cause trouble. Well, besides attack him when he 'spying' the apartment. What? Most of his employees are living there now. Sure, Millie and Sallie came over to their place. Not Moxxie. Or Moxxie not allowing anyone to visit them below.

He hated it. Hate how their family turns out like this. Yes, things seem to be slowly getting along better with his daughter. Still, a few awkward texts with Stolas. His work and friendship are still good with Millie. Sallie was a great team player. '

But Moxxie. Fuck, he really does feel like he losing them. Deal or no deal doesn't know what they'll do if they leave IMP for good. Then the betrayal from Striker still a deep wound. Yet, try his best to not say anything. Which is very hard by the way.

Here Moxxie is Moxxie comforting them and allowed to be pet. Comfort by their own choice like what happens after Ozzies. Or they in the graveyard shed to listen. Who is trying to force their eaten chocolate back up to their face. "No, keep your slobbered up chocolate!"

HISSSS!

"All right. All right! Bossy!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Barbie here and gone.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
20.7K 429 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
23.2K 787 8
Error has jump into the void to end it all. Everyone cheering and happy for the death of the Destroyer. Parties and celebrations all around. One main...
41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...