Lay Down In My Arms - Niall H...

Per annaleaftw

Katrina Lilian Walker. A name known by many all around the world, loved by most, and cherished by a select fe... Més

Lay Down In My Arms (Niall Horan Fanfic)[Book 3]
Chapter 1 - Fourteen?
Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza
Chapter 3 - The Award Banquet
Chapter 4 - Baby Names
Chapter 5 - Wedding & Writing
Chapter 6 - Crazy
Chapter 7 - Daisy
Chapter 8 - Helping People
Chapter 9 - She Hates Me
Chapter 10 - Good Old Lou
Chapter 11 - A Little Romance
Chapter 13 - Belly Ring
Chapter 15 - Departure
Chapter 16 - Company
Chapter 17 - The Wedding
Chapter 18 - The Honeymoon
Chapter 19: Six Years Later
Chapter 20: Family & Old Times
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Memories (Part II)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part III)
Chapter 24: Memories (Part IV)
Chapter 26: Memories (Part V)
Chapter 27: Memories (Part VI)

Chapter 25: Nathan

168 6 2
Per annaleaftw

I smile at all of the memories. I still remember when we first met. The memory may be bitter to most, but I found it an absolute treasure. That day, I found one of my most cherished best friends. And ex-lover. Well, I guess you could never call him ex-lover. We were never in love.

I clutch my books to my chest, cornered in front of the school. I stare at the people around me in fright. Even if just for today, can't these bullies just leave me alone? Just this once?

"Slut."

"Cocksucker."

"Worthless bitch."

The voices of preppy bitches and dumb jocks filling the air.

"Oh, come on, give the girl a break," I hear a boy among them say. My eyes snap to his, in hopes he would save me from this crowd of savages. But no. I was surely mistaken.

"She can't help the fact she's a little slut. C'mon baby girl, what's a blowjob cost?" the boy teased, hissing acid in my face.

"I bet she'd give you a free one right here! Get her, Max."

DANGER! ABORT! RUN, YOU IDIOT!

My feet shuffle to get away, but I'm caught by a jock. My actions process before my thoughts. I drop my books, swinging around to smash my fist into his jaw. He cried out before hissing at me. Before I know it, I'm on the ground underneath him.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I let out a shrill scream as my lip busts underneath his fist. And, oh, what's that? Oh, yes, a broken tooth! FUCK!

"You piece of shit! Get the fuck off of her!" A deep, dark voice barked, before the boy was ripped off of me. I gasp, looking up at the boy.

"Oh, shit!"

"Run!"

"Fuck, Max!"

The boy protecting me! His hair was short and black, hanging in front of his eyes. His full pink lips were pierced, along with his ears and nose. His nose was long and his face was clean shaven. His deep blue eyes cold and piercing, outlined in eyeliner. His clothing acquired skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, a black tshirt, and black combat boots.

He took said "Max" to the ground, throwing punches and snarling insults. To be honest, the jock didn't stand a chance. I can't help but stare at the boy mesmerized. He was protecting me.

He obviously didn't go to this school. I would have seen him around before.

I don't make an attempt to get up as the crowd disbands. I just watch him protect me.

After the boy was nearly unconscious, he let up, standing up and brushing himself off.

"Nathan, what the hell?" a boy snaps. I cringe at the voice. The boy, "Nathan" rolled his eyes before gathering my books and helping me up.

"You okay?" he questions. I can't speak, my voice is lost. I just nod. He narrowed his eyes, lifting my chin with a single finger. His gaze on my busted lip. "Open your mouth."

My eyes widen in shock. What was that supposed to mean?

"W-what?"

"Open your mouth, I wanna see if your hurt," he spoke harshly. I wince at the gruff sound. I part my lips for him. He gazed inside the wet passage.

"Shit, the son of a bitch broke your goddamn tooth," he snapped. "You better get that taken care of before it abscesses. C'mere."

"Woah," I shout, slapping his hand away from my mouth.

"You gotta pull it out, idiot," he muttered.

I roll my eyes and thrust my books into his arms. I reach into my mouth, hissing in pain as I gripped the tooth and yanked. "Fuck!" Shit, the nerves still haven't died yet.

The boy raised a brow, watching as I spit out the tooth and the nerves and blood.

"Tough girl," he chuckles. "You okay?"

I nod, gathering my books in my arms.

"I'm Nathan Harris."

"Katie."

He nods, "C'mon, I'll take you home."

Skeptically, I follow him.

I loved that day. Nathan is very important to me. Don't know what I'd do without him, to be honest.

"Mommy!"

I sigh, looking at the little girl at my feet. "Yes, Nevaeh baby?"

"Can we makes cuckies?"

I can't help but giggle. Cuckies. "Yes, we can make cookies, baby. Do you wanna help Mommy make them?"

She nodded, giving me a childish smile. Two of her front teeth missing.

Nathan smirked, watching me. "Oi, hoe. Do you want cookies or not?" I question, smirking back at him. He tilted his head, pursing his lips. His chin wrinkling up in the process. He gave a brief nod.

"Eh, more or less."

"Then help me make them."

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "I have no idea why I'm here with you, when instead I could be fucking that Brittany chick from that party on 11th street."

I give him a look of surprise. "Oh, really. We've only been broken up for three days and you're already getting some ass. ATTA BOY!"

He let out a barky laugh. He hopped off of the countertop to come stand beside me. "You're something else, Walker. You know that?"  His hip purposely bumped into mine.

"Well, I'm a giant virgin and one of us should be getting laid because I know I wont any time soon," I sigh. I crack the eggs, feeling the crumble of them between my fingers. Listening to him laugh his ass off. "Stir this," I order. He simply nodded, the amused smile still on his lips, as he whisked the mixture. I grab the brown sugar from the fridge, grab a measuring cup, and I start pouring.

"Hey, Kat," Nathan spoke cheekily.

"Mhm?"

"When's your dad get home?"

"In three or four hours, why?"

"Because I just heard a car pull up."

"SHIT!" I screech, running around, trying to pick up his things. "Go," I breathe, shoving the things in his arms, "wait in my room with the door shut!"

He nodded, just as the living room door opened, and he disappeared around the door frame, treading up the staircase. I try to act cool, making it look as if I were making cookies.

Wait... I am making cookies. Goddamnit, Katie. Pull your shit together.

"Katie," I hear Melanie call.

"Shit," I breathe. I let out a deep breath. "You scared the shit out of me." I give her a look of death.

"Because everytime you think someone's breaking into your house, you start baking?"

"Shut up!" I laugh. "Nathan's here, I thought you were Daddy."

"Oh," she spoke before chuckling.

"Nathan! Come back down, it's clear!" Heavy footsteps made there way back down the stairs after a moment. He poked his head around the corner. I saw that he had sucked his lip ring into his mouth.

"Oh, its you," he mutters, rolling his eyes. "When did you get a car?"

"Ah, the questions. Tell me, how did you pay for your mustang?" she chuckles, causing him to tighten his jaw. "Exactly. Don't ask questions when you can't answer a few yourself, cutie." She gave a wink. I let out a laugh, chuckling.

"How did you pay for that car, Nathan?" I question, smirking at him.

"My mom's boyfriend gave me a couple dozen K for dealing for him. Not like I had a choice anyway."

"You sold drugs before?" I spoke, cocking a brow. Whisking as I looked at him.

"He told me he'd kick me out if I didn't get my ass out there. Fuck that douchebag anyway. Piece of shit. I'm glad I got the fuck out of that methbox," Nathan muttered, jumping back up on the countertop. "I have my own place, and I will be out of my goddamn mind if anyone brings drugs up into my house. I mean, what's the appeal anyway?"

"I dunno. I think it's pretty fucked up, too," I answer. "Hand me the chocolate chips." He reached beside him, picked up the 6oz. bag. He handed it to me.

"Your mom used to make the best fucking cookies, I swear," Melanie chirped, laughing. I smile, staring into the bowl.

"Don't I remember," I whisper. "It was the only thing she knew how to cook besides cake icing and microwave burritos."

"Oh, babe. Bring it in." Melanie lifted her arms, holding the large appendages out to me. I shake my head, continuing to mix.

"I'm fine," I spoke, half heartedly.

"Alright, fine. I don't need you. I got other side bitches anyway," she jokes causing Nathan to smirk at us.

"Pssh. I ain't nobody's side bitch." I  smile at my improper grammar.

Nathan chuckled at us and shook his head.

I smile, in thought. I stir the mix with the help of my trusty assistant. I kiss her on the forehead, smiling back at that toothy smile.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
267K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...