๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -sanacore

๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž. โ› you're stuck on me like a tattoo. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒEUROVISION, 2023. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒVARIOUS ARTISTS. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ... More

*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ
*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง SECRET VISITS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง A COMING OUT
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœง CURING A HEARTBREAK
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœง BLACK DRESS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœง ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœง YOU KNOW I'M TIRED
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœง ENGLISH LESSONS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœง EUROVISION SURPRISE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P1
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง WHY DO WE HATE EACH OTHER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง DYSPHORIA DAYS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง LOST PHONE NUMBER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง BAR FUN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง FIRST MEETINGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง A SAD GRAND FINAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง CONCERT PROPOSAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง KRIS THE SAVIOR
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง A FRIENDLY REUNION
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง A NEEDED CHANGE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง ANXIETY COME DOWN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SECRETS & COMFORT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง SUBMISSIVE ASSISTANT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง DISTANCE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœง WRITING SONGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง A SECRET MOVE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœง REHEARSAL ANXIETY
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœง MUSIC VIDEO STRESS

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

518 12 0
By -sanacore

───── ⨾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆
requested by zoosiaq

ARTIST ♡ Kris Guštin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Kris and Y/N are found by some of the other contestants, kissing, but their relationship has been secret.

    TO MEET AT the Eurovision Song Contest was almost a guarantee that everyone was going to become friends, whether it be best friends or not. That happened to Y/N L/N and Kris Guštin; the two quickly became so close in the span of a month or so with their friendly feelings turning into romantic ones. It definitely wasn't expected but neither of them questioned it or wanted it to disappear from existence.

    They entered a relationship a week and a half before the start of the contest; Kris had asked the brunette out one night after they went to see a movie and the two ended the night with walking around, just talking about everything. The girl had been surprised but it wasn't a question, whether or not she was going to agree. The happiness that she felt in those moments was unlike anything she'd felt before and she enjoyed it.

    Their relationship was still secret because of the newness paired with the stress of the contest. The final was the next day and the brunette female was honestly terrified; such nervousness had never ran through her, not in that degree. She was usually calm but it's not like she could help it with everything going on in her life, most of it happening all at once. She was happy to have a support system around her though.

    Her new boyfriend was the best at trying to cheer her up and keep her calm, knowing the level of stress first hand. He reminded her time and time again that they needed to have as much fun as they could since it'd be over before they knew it, which was such a true statement. He was there for her and it truly helped her out. That was a blessing but it also made hiding their relationship harder.

    Sneaking around when their friends and interviewers weren't around was difficult to say the least but they managed; they were just wanting to have that privacy whenever they could. They would spend so much time talking and hugging each other, sharing a kiss or two here and there. They didn't want to rush anything and that was important to the couple. The two staying in the same hotel made things easier.

    Y/N ended up in the Guštin's hotel room for the second night in a row, needing to feel his arms around her. He welcomed her with open arms and the two went about the night as normal. They had been discussing all that would happen the next day and how it was almost over. The female had planned to go back home for a week before going on a trip to Slovenia, which Kris was ecstatic about.

    "You're going to love it! I can show you the best places. How long will you want to stay? You can stay with me if you want, that would save you time and money." Kris found himself wanting to ramble so he stopped and allowed his girlfriend to respond to his words.

    The two were sat on the bed and Kris had his arms loosely around the girl's body. Both of them enjoyed each other's company and presence; once they were together, they did not want to separate. It was exactly how the late night visits usually went, but they were only allowed to show affection in the times when they were alone.

    The girl laughed at his enthusiasm but she felt similarly to him. "I most likely will. I've always wanted to go and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everything. I want to stay for as long as I can, so that way we have more time together and I can enjoy the country."

    She had never been to Slovenia but one of her close friends had and mentioned how it was a beautiful country, so she wanted to go one day. Having a boyfriend from there was perfect. Y/N tended to enjoy traveling; seeing new sights and experiencing cultures was one of her favorite things to do. She had that passion since she was a child after her first trip outside of her home country.

    The wavy haired brunette focused on her boyfriend with a smile gracing her features, it showing off her emotions completely. She couldn't help but to wonder how the trip was going to go, even though she still had some time before it happened. She felt cheerful in that moment because of Kris and each of the thoughts that ran through her brain. She never would have imagined that competing in Eurovision would've earned her a loving boyfriend.

    "What are you smiling about?" Kris asked but gave his own smile once more.

    "Nothing, I'm just happy. I never thought I'd be here, competing in Eurovision with such a caring boyfriend. Going through this with you has definitely made it better." Y/N didn't know what she'd do if she had to go through all of it without anyone supporting her. She wanted to win, of course, but Kris was right when he told her to just enjoy the opportunity regardless of what happens in the finals.

    The Guštin tightened his hold on the girl, a content sigh escaping past his lips. He did not hesitate to kiss the top of Y/N's forehead before capturing her lips into a gentle kiss. It was much like previous ones they'd shared time and time again over the past couple of days. The feeling of fireworks going off in her chest was present, as cliché as it would sound. Each time they kissed, it felt as though they were the only two people in the world.

    However, that was interrupted by the hotel room door swinging open and a couple of people making their way inside, the L/N and Guštin kissing on full display. The couple pulled away from each other and turned their heads to see who had disrupted their sense of peace. Four people stood frozen in place as they began piecing things together; Jan Peteh, Elen Yeremyan, Irina Khechanovi, and Diljá.

    The four had varying expressions etched on their faces; Jan and Elen were smirking, Irina had an eyebrow raised, and Diljá could not prevent herself from smiling. The room fell silent for a minute or two before anyone dared to speak.

    "Are you two dating?" The Icelander asked curiously.

    Almost at the same time Elen asked, "Why didn't you tell us?"

    Kris made eye contact with his fellow Joker Out member, almost wanting to glare at him for ruining the moment. He regretted giving the Peteh the extra keycard to his hotel room. "What are you guys doing in here? We were in the middle of something."

    "Yeah, we can see that." Jan joked about catching his two friends in the middle of their kiss.

    He went to explain but was beat to it by the Armenian girl. "We were going to run out for an hour and went looking for you guys to see if you wanted to join us. Y/N wasn't in her room so we thought that she'd either be with you or Jere, since she always is, but he hadn't seen her so we came here."

    Diljá laughed and shook her head before speaking what was on her mind. "It looks as though you guys were having fun without us."

    "Is this where you disappeared to last night? Andrew and Teya told us that they'd searched for you last night after the Semis but couldn't find you." Elen crossed her arms over her chest with a smirk still present.

    Jan glanced at the Armenian woman as she spoke but focused back on his bandmate and friend. "You know, it makes sense for you two to be together. Kris never stops talking about you but most people chalked it up to you two just being best friends, but there was a few of us who were sure that wasn't it. Speaking of, Bojan and Jere owe Elen and I money."

    Kris soon rolled his eyes and threw an empty water bottle at the Peteh. Y/N laughed at his actions before leaning her head on his shoulder. She hated how this was how some of her friends found out but at the same time, she was happy that they knew. The only thing she wasn't prepared for was all the teasing. Sure, the three had started, but some of her other friends would be much worse about it; Bojan and Salena coming to mind first.

    "You bet on us?" She questioned their three friends, fairly surprised at the revelation but also not really at the same time.

    The three shared glances before Diljá was the one who explained completely. "I didn't but I think about half of us did. Jan and Elen bet that you two were already together but Jere and Bojan opposed it, thinking that you two had feelings but didn't want to confess."

    "I think Bojan said that Kris wouldn't have the courage to do so this early, but clearly he was quite wrong." Elen mentioned, trying to remember when exactly the Slovenian had said those words.

    The Guštin rolled his eyes once more but proceeded to lie down on his back, his eyes no longer on the other three. "You guys are about two weeks late, well in a couple days. We wanted to keep it a secret until after the contest since this is so new and we do not want for it to be public yet, so just keep this between friends for now."

    "Don't worry, Kris. When have I never kept a secret?" Jan questioned before he realized his mistake.

    Kris propped his body up on his elbows and glared at his bandmate. "Need I remind you about the time when Bojan had a crush on someone and you almost ruined it?"

    "It was one time and we were younger." He attempted to defend himself but wasn't offended by the mention of the incident.

    "Okay, I get it." The Peteh added.

    Elen changed the topic soon after. "Okay, do you guys want to go out with us? We are not going to be drinking or anything but Jan saw this restaurant the other day and wants to go try it."

    Y/N thought about the question for less than a minute before she had her answer. It was getting late and they had to wake up so early but she wanted to enjoy the rest of the night with her friends. "I'm down. I could use some food."

    "Well, if she's going then I'll come too." Kris responded with shortly after.

    He and Y/N finally stood and he grabbed their things before following their friends out of the room and hotel in general. The group walked a couple of minutes away to the restaurant and ended up having a great time, the five of them staying out later than they planned because of how much fun they were having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
262K 39.9K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
62.9K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"