Calamity vs Chaos [Zeldris x...

By mishhhhh92

✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN T... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40

38

54 4 0
By mishhhhh92

—Rin's POV—
"Maimai! Asta! Please listen to me, don't be the monsters everyone made you out to be!" I shouted, but they weren't listening. I looked at my other brother, "Trist...what do we do? I...I don't want to fight my brothers but I don't want them to be consumed with rage either!" Tristan looked conflicted, he'd harbored hatred for Astaroth for the first 4 years of his life until he realized his father didn't leave his mother for a one night stand. Mom was the love of Dad's life and once he learned that his hatred of Asta disappeared and was eventually replaced with brotherly love despite living in separate realms. But that didn't change the prediction of he and Amaimon being the Calamitous Offspring. He sighed heavily as he watched my brothers causing more and more destruction with every second, "We have to stop them, by any means necessary. Protect them from the Chaos Knights but stop them from hurting innocents." I nodded and frowned as I watched Asta making another large ball of darkness and Amaimon started to get in the stance for Ominous Nebula. "I'll take Maimai, you get Asta!" I exclaimed then flew as fast as I could to Amaimon, I had trained against him using Ominous Nebula hundreds of times. Tristan had not. "Maimai! Don't use that, please! Mom, Dad, and Uncle Zel wouldn't want this!" I exclaimed as I peered into his two toned eyes.

Even using his magic, one eye was black with a red goddess symbol, the other red with an even brighter red goddess symbol. Asta's was the same but the rest of us had black like our Dads', minus Azy who had red like Mom's, when using our magic. "They're not here right now, little brother. I don't really think it matters anymore. All of these people see us as monsters despite our actions. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll be better off," Amaimon's voice was nearly emotionless, it made me shudder. "That's not what our parents have taught us though! They taught us to be kind and teach others who may be ignorant, most of these people don't know better or have been fed a false narrative! If you do this, you'll be proving Arthur right in their eyes!!" I exclaimed, my voice growing angrier with each statement from frustration. Asta also had our Dad's temper but mine rivaled Dad's and it was getting harder to control the longer I argued with Maimai. "Fuck off, Rin. I don't care anymore," Amaimon growled, "Ominous Nebula!" Darkness swirled around Maimai as everyone around him started to be pulled in, the only one quicker at the sword than him were Uncle Zel and Azriel and they weren't here right now so I had to do my best.

A thought popped into my head but I wasn't sure it'd work, my sisters and I weren't vampires so it seemed we didn't inherit goddess magic from Mom. But I'd never tried and light magic could counteract the darkness around Amaimon. I didn't have much time, I couldn't hold on any longer and he'd already thrown several people away from him. I took a deep breath and tried to think of what made me happy while I also visualized the light magic, that's how Azy taught Lenny. I felt a burst of warmth throughout my core that quickly turned ice cold, the blood red goddess symbols suddenly appeared in the black of my eyes as I threw out red light energy like a whip to clash with Maimai's darkness. There was an explosion that disrupted Amaimon's Ominous Nebula enough that I was able to tackle him before he started up again. He glared at me as I straddled him and was about to speak when I punched him hard in the face. "Stop! This isn't the brother I look up to!" I shouted helplessly only to be punched in the face and knocked off of his body. Amaimon stood up so fast I didn't have time to react as he put his foot on my chest to shove me back down, "Stay out of the way, little brother, or you might get hurt." With that, he spread his black and red feathered wings and took off.

Tears stung my eyes, what was I supposed to do? It was like someone possessed my brothers as I watched in horror as Astaroth slammed down onto Tristan, the latter coughed up blood. Astaroth had a sickening grin on his face, his fierce eyes met mine, then he flew off in the same direction as Amaimon. I rushed over to Tristan as he started to heal himself, "Are you okay?!" I exclaimed, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. Once Tristan finished healing himself, he yanked me into a hug and stroked my hair, "I'm sorry Rin. I shouldn't have left you alone to deal with Amaimon. I should've helped you...I forget sometimes that you're still a child," his voice was soft and comforting like Mom's when I needed her. I couldn't hold it in any longer and sobbed into my brother's chest. Mom, Dad, and Uncle Zel had disappeared and two of my siblings I looked up to so much had seemingly turned evil. Tristan pulled away from the hug and looked at me, he stroked my hair some more and smiled, "When did you unlock your goddess powers, Rinny?"

—My POV—
"Ali...Ali...Ali!" someone was shaking me, I opened my red eyes and met the bright green I'd fallen in love with so long ago. "Zel!" I exclaimed and strangled him in a tight hug, I didn't give him a chance to speak as I kissed him passionately. He giggled a little when I whined as he pulled away, "Ali, I've been looking everywhere for you. What happened?" he asked, his face and voice serious now. "When the chaos magic hit you, you disappeared. They tried to hit Maimai and Mel defended him then disappeared as well. Same with Rin and I. I must've fallen asleep, I don't know what to do Zel!" I started crying, our kids were in danger and we were trapped in some infinite white space. "I wonder if Meliodas is here as well then," Zeldris murmured as he hugged me against his chest and looked into the endless sea of nothing.

—Lancelot's POV—
I was busy making my way through the remainder of the knights that Meliodas and Zeldris didn't take out with their magic when I heard a ton of explosions. I was shocked to see Amaimon and Astaroth attacking the kingdom relentlessly, "What the fuck," I muttered to myself. Father suddenly showed up next to me, "Guess you can't fight fate, can you?" he commented as we watched the brothers. I sighed heavily, despite our initial meeting when he was 15, I was actually fond of Astaroth and I didn't like seeing him like this, "What should we do?" Father took a deep breath then exhaled slowly through his nose, "Stop them, but don't kill them. Those kids mean the world to Captain and Ali. Something must've happened to those two and Zeldris for them to be acting like this without restraint. I'll take the Zeldris clone, you take the Captain's clone." I nodded and transformed into my fairy form then took off after Astaroth. "Well, Meliodas' bastard is finally showing his true colors. I knew it was just a matter of time," I provoked him, purposefully trying to draw his wrath away from the innocent civilians of new Camelot.

"Stay out of my way, fairy boy," Asta growled, he surrounded himself with dozens of condensed balls of darkness surrounded in shrouds of red light magic. "You know, I really thought for awhile there you were gonna prove me wrong. But a monster like you can't help themself. I wonder what your mother would think. She'd defend you till her last breath, she ostracized herself when you were a child so you wouldn't become a monster. What a disappointment you turned out to be," I spat at him, I was feeling myself getting angry for real. What could've happened to make him act this way? He scowled at me, "Let's settle this once and for all, fairy boy," with that he launched his attack. I dodged as best I could, his power was insane and one slip up on my end could be catastrophic.

—Ban's POV—
I cut Amaimon off midway to Lancelot confronting Astaroth, "You and I are gonna have a little chat, Zeldris." He scoffed in response, "You know damn well that isn't my name, now get out of my way before I make you." I smirked at him, "Might as well be, your old man is just as abrasive and commanding as you are. Speaking of, you know he worked pretty damn hard to create a peaceful world for you to live in, right? Your mom and uncle, too. You're one of the reasons for them to keep striving for a better world. So why are you actively going against everything they've taught you? Everything they've built for you?" He glared at me with gritted teeth, "It's none of your business, so don't ask." Amaimon pointed his sword to the sky and held his hand out towards me, "Dies Irae!" A black portal opened up in the sky above me then I watched as a black bolt of lightning cascaded down towards me.

—My POV—
"Mel!!" I shouted, Zeldris and I had been aimlessly wandering, looking for the blonde when I found him sleeping. "Ali...? Zel...? What happened?" his voice was groggy as he sat up, only to be tackled by me back to the ground. I kissed him deeply, "I'm so glad you're okay," I whispered them helped him to his feet. I relayed what I told Zeldris to Meliodas, "So how do we get out of here?" I hummed for a moment then snapped my fingers, "I know just the thing!"

—Rin's POV—
Tristan and I caught up to Amaimon and Astaroth finally. To our horror, they were unleashing a relentless amount of magic at Ban and Lancelot. I sighed, I didn't want to use my destruction magic but I was at a loss, I threw reasonably sized balls of destruction magic at my brothers' magic, effectively making it as if it didn't exist. Their focus immediately turned to me, something was wrong, these weren't my brothers. It was clear to me then that Arthur may have altered their mental state with chaos magic. I turned to Tristan, "We need Gowther, his Invasion would help us knock them out until we can figure out how to stabilize them," I asserted, my hands were shaking with angry. Tristan sighed, "Good luck with that, I'm not sure anyone knows where he's at at the moment." I nodded glumly as I racked my brain and watched my brothers' head towards me, I did stop their magical assault after all. I readied myself as Astaroth squared his fists and Amaimon pulled out his sword. I stood no chance against them like this but with Tristan on my side, I knew we could knock some sense into them this time. I thought they intended to attack with their fists or swords when they threw large waves of hellblaze, darkness, and light magic at us all at once. I could muster up some destruction magic but it took a large toll on my magic reserves and I wanted to make sure I had enough for destroying the new Camelot. I braced myself for the inevitable injuries I was about to receive when I heard someone's voice.

"Full Counter!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 13.9K 48
What happens when Y/n and Meliodas are looking for the rest of the sins together. And they are husband and wife. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ...
19.1K 806 10
- ༞ ⇢ 𝗜𝗡 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴...
116K 2.1K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
26.7K 638 17
*Depressed Warning* After a breakup, the seven deadly sins befriend you. Your a very quiet and mysterious person, making a certain pink haired boy in...