paper bag ( lip gallager )

By wstrnflies

♡﹒PAPER BAG﹒e ━━❛hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills.❜ © 2023 ─falselve ( Lip Gallagher + Read... More

i thought he was a man, but he was just a little boy
act one ⸺ everything has changed
chapter 1 : oh, a gallagher
chapter 3 : a loose part
chapter 4 : the disappearance of frank gallagher
chapter 5 : first taste
chapter 6 : oh, canada
chapter 7 : shadowboxer
chapter 8 : kidnapping...wait
chapter 9 : gallagher saves the day
chapter 10 : human connection
chapter 11 : never is a promise
chapter 12 : just a second
chapter 13 : don't call it
chapter 14 : sleep to dream
chapter 15 : hurricane monica
chapter 16 : making the bed
chapter 17 : visionary
chapter 18 : dinners under the table
chapter 19 : carrion
chapter 20 : summertime
chapter 21 : death through eyes
chapter 22 : carved with regret
chapter 23: understanding
chapter 24: money about the world
chapter 25: self-inflicted mind tricks
chapter 26: fourth graders fantasy's
chapter 27: west point cheat
chapter 28: run, run, run
chapter 29: extraordinary machine
chapter 30: lip's choices
chapter 31: her choices

chapter 2 : the storm of frank

899 24 4
By wstrnflies

the storm of frank  season 1

                                   Y/N HAD INITIALLY ANTICIPATED a brief encounter with Steve, fully aware of the transient nature of people in her life. However, much to her surprise, Steve had become a fixture in the Gallagher household. 

He had integrated himself by purchasing items for the family and contributing to the household chores. What's more, he had won over Emmy's heart, assuming the role of escorting her to school each day, affording Y/n some much-needed teenage freedom.

Yet, with Lip becoming more involved with Karen, their chances for alone time had dwindled significantly. On this particular occasion, it seemed like the entire house, along with curious neighbours, had gathered around the small television in the living room.

Their parents had either headed off to work or were engrossed in their extramarital affairs, showing little concern for their children's activities, as long as they were breathing. Karen, in the midst of the chaotic scene, wandered about the couches, seeking a comfortable spot to sit. 

She meticulously inspected each piece of furniture and every blanket, noting the telltale cigarette burns, evidence of Lip's occasional habit of falling asleep with a cigarette in his mouth or simply marking his territory

Even with the Gallagher's watching television altogether, Y/n had invited Logan over counting that he was close with Ian, (Not exactly the same way with Lip) and even Fiona had liked him before he had run off into the big city getting away from the South Side. 

Y/n sat next to Fiona with her legs crossed, as everyone rushed around trying to get ready before the show had come on. Emmy had sat between Y/n's legs, with her sister's arms around her basically using her as a body pillow. 

Lip walked over, looking at the two of them handing Y/n a soda bottle and Ketchup before making his way back to the kitchen to help Steve out with the burgers he had brought for everyone in the house plus guests. 

"Burger's comin' through !!" Ian hollered, moving quickly into the kitchen to set the greasy bags and plates down whilst Steve followed him from behind.

Soon, they both emerged back with the tin-foil-wrapped delicacy back into the living room again, its strong, mouth-watering scent already lingering in Y/n's nose. Fiona scrambled for the remote, fingers aggressively jamming the buttons in search of their special programme, " Uh, Lip, Napkins."

"I can get it" Karen had offered, getting up just for Lip to shake his head. 

"No you sit down," She had listened to him sitting back down with a soft smile on her lips, looking around the room at everything that had been happening. Karen made her gaze towards Y/n who tried not to pay the woman much attention but knew she would be mad at herself for treating Karen like some kind of whore for no reason yet. 

So she had shared the same gaze with Karen sending her a small smile pressed between her lips. "Only Ketchup!?" Steve began to pass out everyone's orders. 

"Me!" Debbie responded, instantly grabbing her burger and having a large smile on her face. 

The door had knocked, a couple of times before Y/n turned back to know that it was Logan knocking at the door counting no one really knocked at the door anymore they mostly just walked in. Before she was able to stand up to grab the doorknob. 

Veronica had come bursting through the door, "Someone lost a white boy at the door" she joked, strutting into the room and rushing knowing that she couldn't have been late to watch the movie with everyone. 

"I leave for a month" Logan joked, Y/n had turned to him with a smile getting up from her spot. "Hey man," He and Ian had given each other a bro hug, patting each other's shoulders counting the two of them were closer because of middle school together. 

"Logan, Steve, Steve, Logan" Fiona had quickly introduced. 

"We only have a cheeseburger, left here-" He handed it to the boy, "Any ketchup" 

"I'm fine." Logan shook his head, sitting in the little space that was next to Y/n counting V had squished herself on the couch between Debbie and Fiona and Emmy was almost asleep inside of Y/n's arm, as she had a burger in her hand. "What's up kid," He high-fived Emmy. 

"School, did you know that- Sharks can't last above water for that long?" Emmy informed him with a big smile on her face. "I think that is what the teacher had said..."

"And you?" Logan had turned up to the girl who was sitting next to him, finishing chewing a bit of her onion-based burger inside of her mouth. 

She didn't really feel like talking in the moment or felt - there was always that shyness inside of her counting her wanting to connect with people and fearing the vulnerability that comes with opening up to someone; even if it was someone whom she had known for all of her life. 

A smile had come out of her mouth, after swallowing the food in front of her. "I don't know yet but I don't really have anything to hide do I?" 

"Same thing" Logan nodded listening to her. 

Lip had walked back into the living room with a soda in his hand. Before stopping at the sight of the shorter brunette boy sitting next to Y/n, with Emmy's legs lying on his thighs and a burger inside of his hand. He never liked Logan, and it wasn't because of the fact that Y/n was close to him. 

Lip convinced himself it was because he had never seen a girl talk good about Logan always having horror stories about him, maybe he had cheated on them or maybe he just stopped talking to them, along with the fact he changed from the South Side just leaving Y/n to stay in this shitty dump for the rest of her life counting he is her bestfriend he should've taken her with him. But all of that stuff, he had tried to convince himself was complete bullshit. 

"So any rich people to break into?" Carl was questioning him, Fiona had sent the little boy a glare in her eye as she looked away from the television for a second just making sure he was joking. "Kidding." He finished with a confusing nod to his head. 

"No, but my new neighbours are the definition of snobs" Logan explained to them, "The smell of fresh clothes is still getting used to." Y/n was shamefully drinking all of the water inside of her cup, not even taking a second to breathe as she finished it. 

"Did you bring any of it?" Y/n whispered into his ear, eyeing his pocket, knowing that she wanted to smoke a bit after all of this was done. Logan nodded putting his hand on her leg a bit, causing her to look at his hand placement and try not to smile too much hiding it inside of her. 

Yes, it felt good to have someone give you that attention that you have ever longed for and cared about. But that was quickly cut short before Lip found himself making a slick comment bringing nothing but tension inside the room.

"I thought we didn't have room for any more." Y/n had turned to Lip, along with Debbie, Ian and Logan everyone who caught the attitude that was laced inside of his voice. "Here, Debs" Handing her the napkins that she had asked for only moments ago. 

"Fiona said it was fine if I could invite someone" Y/n gently spoke, not liking the hostility towards her and her friend. 

"Yeah, Lip" Logan almost taunted his direction with a wide smirk on his face. 

Lip didn't look over to him preventing him any eye contact towards his direction. "Asshole" He smirked, drinking from his bottle and sitting beside's Karen with one arm around her. 

The two of them had almost had some type of aggressiveness towards them, even if they could tell one either was joking or even if it was to get the other one to shut up about whatever they were talking about. "Who's this?" V asked in a confused tone towards Karen. 

"Karen." Lip replied proudly, his eyes flickering on the girl next to him.

" Hey Karen, nice top," Veronica greeted, her questionable real smile outstretched across her face. " What size are you?" 

" Shh !" Fiona snapped suddenly, jumping frivolously from her position on the coach to shake her hand at Veronica. "Shut up, All of you !" 

For most, watching an old man hunt for crabs on a Factory Boat in the middle of nowhere whilst he rambled on about war stories would be boring. But for some reason, when it came to the Gallaghers and friends, this was as good as it got.

 Y/n had placed her head on Logan's shoulder as Emmy had already basically fallen asleep; with Logan holding onto both of the girls. 

But then, the door had slammed open, drunkenly Frank had stumbled into the room, with blood stains on his shirt, and a busted nose; and wasn't in the right frame of mind. Y/n knew Frank had serious drinking problems one that was worse than her father could ever have, counting her father was able to get clean and Frank wasn't. 

" Whoa! You okay, Frank ?" Steve asked with a twinge of concern, his eyes widening from how ruffled up the older man looked. A concept which was obviously foreign to his feeble rich boy mind.

Of course, Frank didn't answer. He continued on his trail towards the kitchen like a mummified zombie. The life in his eyes dragged from whoever had chosen to beat him up in The Alibi. "Hey, Is that my shirt ?" Ian asked, tone hollow. He stood from his chair and took a cautious step towards his father

Frank suddenly stopped in his steps. " Yeah," he grumbled, his gaze now filled with a threatened flare that only meant one thing. trouble. Ian backed up slightly, " Uh, I'm just asking."

A silence aired out for a moment as Frank delayed another response, a beat passing by until it was ultimately broken by the worst noise known to man. A silence aired out for a moment as Frank delayed another response, a beat passing by until it was ultimately broken by the worst noise known to man.

The noise sounded just like a bullet bouncing off the wall. Con caving right into a shattered glass. Y/n felt herself not in control of what was going on, Logan held onto Emmy ducking and protecting the little girl from what he knew Y/n dealt with as a child. 

But staring at this was almost a chemical cut inside of her veins. She still didn't forgive her dad for the things he had put her through, but her mom was worse so there was this need to forget at least not what happened. 

Everyone rushed to action, gasps ripping through the uproar of commotion that Frank Gallagher had once again created. "Jesus!" Fiona yelped in shock, immediately rushing out towards her brother who had his nose bleeding. 

" Guy at the bar said to pass it on," Frank exclaimed as a merciful snarl formed on his upper lip. Steve immediately rushed into pursuit to try and protect everyone by shoving the older man up against the wall to restrain him. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you Frank!?" Steve shouted. 

Y/n grabbed onto Debbie who had a frying pan inside of her hands getting ready to hit someone. Lip walked next to her, putting a hand on her shoulder; knowing it brought back memories. But she knew Frank couldn't answer that question, counting he didn't have real feelings for the 6 kids that he had, he wasn't a father he was nowhere near being a father to those children. 

"Jesus Christ, Dad !" Fiona murmured, tone clearly showing her own fear.

As she looked at Y/n hiding Debbie behind her; and Veronica had covered Carl's eyes, with both of her hands. Every adult/teenager in the room was used to this, behaviour coming from Frank and they didn't want the younger generation to see it and see that being handled like a broken glass of wine was a good thing. 

Y/n looked over to Ian putting his feelings and emotions before hers, so she was mad and upset for him. How could a father do this to his own son, drunk or not?

" You're drunk, Frank," Steve hawked sternly, his brow furrowing deeper in anger. " Drunk, Don't do this to your kids," He continued to warn him, the flare in his tone rising and rising into anger. 

The pair continued to jar back and forth, Steve pushing Frank forward whilst Fiona pleaded for him to just do the noble thing and leave. Thankfully, Debbie managed to give him an extra nudge and get him out of the house, with Steve still yelling back fully at Frank. 

Fiona's eyes darted to all of the kids, the ones that were 'hers', and the others that weren't in her care before they flipped back to Steve again. She was fed up. " Get out, now! I mean it !" there was only one way this situation could end up, and it definitely wasn't pretty.

" Don't go, Come on !" Frank chortled towards Steve. " Puss, puss, puss, puss," he chanted, clapping to the beat of his own slurred and dirty drum. Debbie pushed Steve out lightly past the threshold of the door. "What? Do you want to say something, pussy? Mr. Joe fucking... Ah, get the... Pussy."

Once Steve had disappeared into the dawn of the night in his fancy car, Veronica sprung into nurse mode. She began to call for different items, anything to relieve Ian from his pain. "Ice !" she instructed, " Oh, It's a bloody nose, he's not dying."

"Anyone notice that I'm bleeding?" 

"Yeah, but you're not dying Frank" Y/n spat back at him, crossing her arms and muttering under her voice. 

She was the opposite of being scared of someone who was drunk, it was something she grew up with and had to learn from- every time her father came home drunk with a bird dripping out of his throat, just to do it over and over again. Before he had finally noticed he had fucked up, by leaving his daughter with someone who had hurt her worse than a woman could ever be hurt; and humiliated. 

"Fuck you," Frank spit towards her, with blood dripping from the spit and Y/n just moved away from it. "All because your dad doesn't touch boos in your face doesn't mean he doesn't fucking dream about the next time he could." He cursed towards her. 

All of the Gallaghers knew what had happened to Y/n, the last time her father had drunk causing them all to grow silent trying to fix Ian's nose. 

"Get the fuck out Frank." Lip became angered, with Y/n just crossing her arms and biting her inside lip knowing that the most cursed and read-out-loud emotion that she had was anger. 

When it came to her, Anger was just something that came out like water streaming out of an ocean. Sadness was something that she was good at hiding; knowing that emotion would come from the heart of her mind and not where emotions were supposed to be. Yet she sucked at expressing all of it. 

The anger inside of her was something that reminded her that she had boundaries and that she deserved to have them respected even if it was just Frank. Frank muttered to himself going into the kitchen to fix and clean himself up. 

━━ Jules Writes: fuck frank, me n my homies
We can only stand Fransis whoever u spell it. I am getting more into her
daddy and mommy issues, but they would be more looked on in season 2 and deeper seasons. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.7K 49
he was crazy - she was innocent or not as innocent as he thought... better read to find out what happens 😙
239K 4.5K 29
Lip&OC pairing. They say relationships are difficult, and I fully believe that. But me? I'm going to jump right in. Cover photo by: Cheywolf33
343K 5.8K 25
A rich kid in a not so rich neighborhood
34.4K 286 19
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The stories are finished and requests are closed :)