ROYAL DARKNESS (MASKED)(18+)

Da Ladegatife123

"Leave," Jamari said firmly, her voice resolute. "I have no desire to engage in conversation with you." Reaga... Altro

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
MEET THE CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY

1K 41 5
Da Ladegatife123

THORIAN

As I gazed in the direction indicated by the woman about to be consumed by that demon, I couldn't help but think that following this path would eventually lead me to Drakonia.

"Finally, we will reunite, sister, and pick up where we left off," I whispered with determination.

The journey to Drakonia proved to be more challenging than I had thought it would be. Along the way, I encountered daring demons, each of them tried to confront me. Killing them proved too effortless and easy; it had been a while since I fought with a worthy opponent, someone who could truly challenge me. Only my sister could provide that satisfaction.

I didn't mind crossing paths with demons or travelling countless seas, as long as it meant I could once again lay my hands on that woman after so many years. At present, I found myself on a boat in the heart of a river that no one, especially no human, dared to cross. It was infested with the most evil water creatures, and humans typically steered clear of it like the plague..

I'd rather avoid any annoying evil river creatures, but this was the quickest route to Drakonia, and I was willing to pass it for the sake of reaching the kingdom swiftly. The full moon cast its shimmering reflection on the dark, deep water, shrouding the surroundings in silence as I paddled my boat stealthily, keeping my eyes fixed ahead.

I could sense various sinister creatures lurking around me, finding their time to pounce on me and make me their meal. It appeared that I might have to confront these water creatures eventually, despite my lack of desire to do so.

I ran my fingers through my hair in exhaustion, inhaling deeply as my gaze landed on a woman on the water. She hovered above the surface of the river, her naked form bathed in the moonlight. Physically, she was undeniably beautiful, but I knew all too well what she truly was and what her intentions was.

I chuckled, "I was expecting some annoying river demon, not the Queen of this river herself," I remarked, reclining in the boat and trying to relax. "At the very least, wear something."

Her body shimmered under the moonlight, appearing wet and somewhat slimy. Her long, dark hair cascaded down to her waist, and her eyes were as pitch black as the night. I was well aware of her immense power and the reasons not to cross her, but I remained unimpressed. Sucking her soul might be just what I need to take my powers to the next level.

She glided gracefully towards me, eventually landing in my boat and approaching with a sense of regal authority. I rose to my feet, towering over her as our eyes locked, her intense black gaze seemingly penetrating my soul.

"Leave," she commanded after several minutes of unwavering eye contact. "I have no desire for a Vedan man here." Her eyes leisurely roved from my head to my toes and back, and she smirked to herself. "You're as physically appealing as the rest of your kind."

Her fingers slowly made their way toward my face, their damp touch tracing a line from my chin down to my chest as she inched closer, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. A faint smile played on her lips as she gazed at me and remarked, "I suppose I can make an exception and keep you for myself."

I reacted swiftly, gripping her wet hands and pulling them away from my skin. "I have no desire for someone like you," I retorted firmly.

"You certainly have quite the voice for a Vedan," she replied, bringing her hands back to my face and using them to tuck my hair behind my ear. "Especially one who knows I could end him with a snap of my finger."

In response, I seized her by the neck, causing her to gasp in astonishment. Suddenly, numerous women's heads began to emerge from the water, their bodies still buried in the water. I scanned the surroundings, counting over a hundred of them based on what I could see. I let out a deep sigh, shifting my attention back to the woman whose neck remained in my grasp; she wore a smile, appearing more amused than shocked by my actions.

"My children don't appreciate your behavior," she remarked with a smile, "but personally, I have no objections." Without allowing me time to respond, she transformed into water, slipping from my grasp as if she had never been there in the first place. Still pondering her whereabouts, I suddenly heard her voice behind me, her hands resting on my shoulders.

"I'm quite fond of the scent that emanates from you," she whispered in my ear, her long, slimy tongue teasing my earlobes. "I'll certainly relish having some fun with you," she added before vanishing and reappearing in front of me.

"She cannot love you, and she never will," she said.

"What?" I asked, utterly perplexed.

"The woman you're about to meet, she'll never return your love the way you love her," she remarked, placing her hands on my shoulders sympathetically. "You're in for quite the disappointment, I'm afraid."

"How do you know I was about to meet a woman?" I questioned, my curiosity piqued.

"I know everything," she replied with an air of mystery.

I took a deep breath, pondering the significance of her words, but before I could respond, she abruptly snapped me out of my thoughts. "We shall meet again someday, Vedan," she declared, leaving a promise hanging in the air.

"For now, I'll let you go, Vedan," she said with a sly smile, "but we will meet again. I can't wait for that day."

I jolted awake from my slumber, still in my boat, floating on the water. Had I drifted into a dream, or did that encounter truly happen? It all felt so vivid, yet I couldn't discern whether it was a dream or a real experience.

That was a River succubi. They had a reputation for taking control of rivers, instilling fear to the extent that no human dared to cross. They were among the most hostile creatures and masters of seduction, luring men before their eventual consumption. I understood her intentions and knew their resilience. If I had indeed encountered her, I had little doubt that our paths would cross again, and when they did,I will have to kill her.

Crossing that river safely was undeniable confirmation that I had indeed encountered the river's seductive inhabitant, and it wasn't a mere dream. Whatever her intentions might be, they would need to be resolved when we meet next.

After days of journeying through perilous mountains and facing off against demons, I finally reached the kingdom known as Drakonia. At first glance, it resembled any other ordinary realm I had visited. However, I couldn't afford to linger in exploration; my sole mission was to locate my sister at any cost.

Entering a local tavern in search of some good wine or ale and information about my sister's whereabouts, I noticed a trio of men who seemed to be the royal guards, drowning their sorrows in drink. Approaching them, I proposed, "I'll treat you gentlemen to some fine drinks if you can tell me where a Vedan named Kira can be found."

They exchanged perplexed looks before bursting into laughter. One of them, a stout man with a grizzled beard, spoke up as he wiped away a tear of mirth. "Who do you think you are, inquiring about the Grand General?"

"The Grand General."

"She is the Grand General."

I wouldn't expect any less from someone wielding such immense power.

"Don't you know that you shouldn't make eye contact with Royal Guards when you speak?" one of them chided, rising to his feet and playfully tapping my head before grabbing my neck from behind, forcing me to bow. "Keep your head down when you address us," he barked.

I couldn't believe the audacity of these men and how they dared to lay their hands on me. However, I allowed it for the time being, curious to see how far they would push their aggression.

"What does a foolish Vedan like you want with the Grand General?" one of them sneered, while the other continued to grip my neck, keeping me bowed.

I remained silent, and as he forced my head back up, he struck me in the stomach, causing me to recoil with a pained grunt. The three of them erupted in laughter, and another spoke up, "Search him for coins; he did offer us a drink earlier."

Their hands roamed across my body, eventually landing on the small sack of gold coins tied to my attire. They yanked it from me, tossing it in their hands before peering inside.

"Where did you get so much gold? Are you a thief?" one of them asked.

"You can have all that, and I'll overlook your previous physical aggression if you tell me the whereabouts of the Grand General," I stated, my voice cold, unwavering as I maintained eye contact with them.

"You arrogant fool!" one of them barked, delivering a swift blow to my face that sent me stumbling backward. "We have other matters to attend to, but we'll ensure you learn a lesson later for your audacity, insolent Vedan," he spat, preparing to depart with the others.

A frail old man hurried toward them, pleading, "Could you please settle the tab for the wines you've consumed over the last ten days, considering you've already taken some gold from him? I struggle to pay taxes since you drink so much but never contribute, so please, consider paying."

"You foolish old man!" the guard who had been holding me by the neck cursed, grabbing the elderly man. "We risk our lives to protect this kingdom, and you still have the audacity to ask us for money. Get lost!" he shouted, delivering a harsh slap that sent the elderly man sprawling to the ground.

They shot me a final glare before walking away, leaving me with a sigh.

"Why do I always have to take the hard path?" I muttered under my breath, my eyes fixed on the elderly man on the floor. I reached inside my cloak, retrieved another sack of gold, and tossed it toward the elderly man. "Consider this an apology for the trouble I'm about to unleash outside your establishment."

The old man looked at me in surprise as I turned away and exited the tavern. I spotted the retreating figures of the three guards and called out to them, making my intentions clear. "I don't typically offer so many chances, but here's one last opportunity. Where can I find her?"

"You must truly desire death, Vedan," one of the guards retorted, advancing towards me with aggression. However, before he could reach me, he suddenly froze in place, choking and unable to move any part of his body. He remained immobilized as I shifted my gaze to the other guards, who appeared bewildered and startled.

"Hey, what's happening? Are you alright?" one of them asked, addressing their comrade stuck in place.

"Well, if you're not willing to provide an answer, I'll have to bring the Grand General out myself," I declared as I approached the immobilized guard, seizing him by the neck, and swiftly draining the life force from him. His dried body crumpled to the ground, leaving the others in shock.

"You wicked Vedan! How dare you employ your dark magic against us?" the remaining two guards prepared to attack me, but I effortlessly froze them in place without lifting a finger. I advanced towards them, observing the futile struggle on their faces as they attempted to break free from my spell, to no avail.

"I'll release your souls once I see the grand general..."

I consumed their life force, drawing their souls into my own body and strengthening my internal energy. Their lifeless forms crumpled to the floor, leaving the bystanders gaping in astonishment.

I bent down to retrieve my sack of coins before departing, paying no heed to the shocked witnesses who had just observed my inhuman display.

This should undoubtedly capture her attention.

This should undoubtedly draw her out...

Later that day, I sought refuge in an inn within the kingdom, preparing to rest for the night. As I reclined on the bed, I grimaced at the lingering taste of the guards' souls; it was far from pleasurable, indicating that one or perhaps all of them had committed grave deeds, something truly wicked.

Nightly slumber had become hell, for the souls of demons and humans I had trapped within me constantly whispered in my ear, pleading for release, begging to depart my body. Yet, I couldn't grant them freedom. Sleep had transformed into my enemy, and I welcomed that, as long as my powers continues to grow all thanks to their souls.

I was a Soul Reaper, that was my sole purpose. The more souls I devoured, the greater my power grew, and that's what my sister desired, wasn't it? I can still recall her exact words when she left me behind all those years ago.

"I can't keep you with me since you're so weak, and I have to watch out for you constantly. If you grow stronger one day, then I'll let you stay by my side."

Those were her parting words to me—

Not a goodbye—

Not a "I'll see you later"—

She simply departed and never looked back for so many years.

I wanted to resent my sister. I yearned to despise her for abandoning me, but that was something I couldn't muster. I couldn't even summon anger, even though I wished I could.

I never truly understood how she felt about me, whether she cared or held resentment. One thing was certain: she was the woman who raised me, she was my sister.

My sister, whom I should hate, but I couldn't...

The next morning, the cacophony and commotion outside were overwhelming. Just when I was finally getting those precious moments of sleep that came only once every three days, the noise disrupted my rest. Did I really have to endure three more days of no sleep because they seem to can't keep things quiet in this inn?

I gradually opened my eyes, greeted by blurry figures in my room. I rubbed my eyes to gain clarity and, to my surprise, found a group of men pointing spears directly at me.

"I see you've come to avenge your friends," I mumbled, still groggy from sleep, as I noticed that the guards pointing their spears at me wore the same uniform as the men whose life I had drained the previous day. "Come back later; let me sleep for now."

Without allowing me a moment's rest, they grabbed me and attempted to pull me up from my bed, which only intensified my irritation, as I hated having my sleep interrupted when I barely got any to begin with. "I said, let me sleep!"

I extended my hand, and they all froze in place once again. Raising my hand slightly, they mirrored my hand movement, causing them to lift off the ground amd float in the air. Then, I lowered my hand, making them drop to the ground heavily. Some fell unconscious instantly, while the rest groaned in pain.

"Now, let me sleep," I insisted, ready to recline once more, but the sound of clapping followed by approaching footsteps caught my attention.

I turned my head toward the source of the noise, and slowly, she entered the room.

"You've grown even more powerful," she remarked, ceasing her applause. "And even more of a big-headed brat than you used to be," she added, her voice carrying a serious tone.

I had been right.

My little stunts had succeeded in drawing her out.

Now, here she stood before me, after all these years.

"Hello, brother. It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

.
.
If you want to read this book ahead, please go to webnovel and you can get to read nine chapters in advance.please check out my new book daring Desires

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

48.1K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
1.3K 50 49
"No, just liked seeing you get all protective over me if i tried to dance with another man." I laughed. "I wonder what you'd do if another man fucked...
8.9K 493 14
His tall, brooding figure towering over me, I was confused but turned on, I understood the feeling was mutual when I felt his member against me, he w...
649K 20.1K 27
Rosette, who only intended to help the handsome stranger, was bewildered when he refused to part ways from her. A kind and beautiful witch. And a...