Sailor Earth - Kumiko Chiba

By _Crystal_Plays_

Kumiko Chiba was just another ordinary girl, if you don't count the fact that she is the re-incarnated prince... More

Act One
Usagi - Sailor Moon
Ami - Sailor Mercury
Rei - Sailor Mars
Masquerade Dance Party
Makoto - Sailor Jupiter
Terra
Kumiko - Sailor Earth
Minako - Sailor V
Serenity - Princess
Moon
Reunion - Gaia
Enemy - Queen Metalia
Final Battle - Reincarnation
Conclusion and Commencement - Petite Étrangère
Act Two
Infiltration - Sailor Mars
Abduction - Sailor Mercury
Secret - Sailor Jupiter
Invasion - Sailor Venus and Sailor Earth
Time Warp - Sailor Pluto
Crystal Tokyo - Neo-Queen Gaia
Complication - Nemesis
Hidden Agenda - Nemesis
Covert Manoeuvres - Wiseman
Attack - Black Lady and Emerald Lady
Showdown - Death Phantom
Replay - Never Ending
Act Three
Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 1
Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 2
Infinity 2 - Ripples
Infinity 4 - Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh - Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune
Infinity 5 - Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto
Infinity 6 - Three Guardians

Infinity 3 - Two New Soldiers

130 4 0
By _Crystal_Plays_

"You made contact with this supposed Guardian?" Luna demanded. When the girls returned back from Rei's surprise, us Sailor Guardians met up at the Command Centre...and Usagi just dropped a bomb on us. Usagi nodded to Luna's question.

"What happened?" Rei asked.

"She said don't get in their way..."

"Is that it?" Topaz wondered. "Seems a little short if you ask me."

"Did she mention her name at all?" Malachite asked. Usagi shook her head.

"Was there anything else?" Mako asked. Usagi flushed, her hand coming up to her lips. My eyebrows pinched in confusion.

"No, that was it." Usagi said.

"Like Luna said, we still don't know that she's really a Guardian." Minako said. "We need to nail down her true identity." When we left, I held Usagi's bag for her as we headed back to her place.

"So..." I trailed off. "Did something happen?" I asked. Usagi flushed a little.

"She...kissed me..." Usagi admitted.

"Oh, ok." I nodded slowly.

"You're not...mad or anything?" Usagi asked, looking up at me. I looked down at her.

"Well, she kissed you, right?" Usagi nodded in confirmation at my words. "Well, then as long as you didn't initiate, or kiss back, then I'm fine." Usagi continued to look up at me. "Look, Usa." I pulled my phone out and showed her my lock screen, a selfie of the two of us plus Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi. "Right here. Our family. This is my assurance that no matter what happens, we have this to look forward to in our future."

"Oh...Kumi..." Usagi trailed off. We paused in front of her house, and I pressed a quick kiss to her lips. When we separated, I smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" Usagi nodded. I then turned and headed back to my place.

The next morning, I was rattled by the dream I had last night. Something was telling me to gather the Three Talismans...and it was freaking me out. I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but the mention of a God of Destruction. I stood in the park, waiting for Usagi. When I saw her, I saw she was walking towards me, but she had a lost look on her face. "Hey, Usa." I greeted. Usagi's head snapped up to me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She assured. I gave Usagi a smile as we headed towards school. We passed by a billboard of Michiru who was promoting her recital. I eyed it as we walked by the poster. "Oh wow, I didn't realise she was a professional."

"Yeah, she's famous too." I commented. Usagi looked up at me with curious eyes.

That afternoon, I was at the arcade before Usagi and met up with the other girls before she got there. We were talking about a dream we had last night...it seemed as if we each had the same one. "Hey guys." Usagi greeted, approaching us. "What's wrong? You all look so serious."

"We were talking about a dream we had last night." Mako said. "It was kind of upsetting."

"I think upsetting is putting it mildly." I commented. "It was downright disturbing."

"What?" Usagi wondered. "Did it have to do with Talismans?"

"So you had it to?" Ami asked.

"All of us having the same dream on the same night can't be coincidence." Rei stated.

"Look! Mimi Hanyu is giving a concert at the new dome!" Someone cried. We all looked to see a pair od posters on the wall, one for Michiru and the other for this Mimi girl. "Aw! But it's only for Mugen kids..."

"If I could I'd transfer to Mugen Academy just to be able to go." A boy said.

"That is a perfect idea!" Minako cheered.

"What are you talking about?" Usagi asked.

"The very first act to grace the stage at the new Mugen Academy Dome." Minako said, holding up a poster. "Will be none other than the ultra-fabulous superstar Mimi Hanyu!"

"Who's Mimi Hanyu?"

"What!? Are you serious Usagi!? She's only like the best-selling teen pop idol in Japan! You had to have seen her commercials. I have to go to her concert, it'll be so awesome!"

"Mina, now is not the time to be a rabid fangirl." Artemis scolded.

"Why not?" Minako wondered. "If I sneak into her concert and spy on Mugen Academy at the same time, it kills two birds with one stone!"

"Hey, look at that." Topaz pointed out, leaping onto my shoulder to get a better look at the other poster. "Michiru Kaioh is performing on the same day as Mimi."

"Maybe I should go." Usagi wondered.

"To see Mimi Hanyu's concert?" Minako asked.

"Mimi's concert is for Mugen Students only, Minako." I reminded her. I looked at Usagi. "If you want, you can come with me and the twins to see Michiru."

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Malachite asked.

"Well, the other day I was talking to Michiru about Professor Tomoe, and she gave me four tickets to her recital." I explained, lifting the tickets that I had in my pocket. "I was going to ask you later today."

"Oh well...I have tickets too." Usagi pulled out a stack of tickets. "I have enough for everyone to go."

"Michiru plays so beautifully." Ami said. "I'd love to hear more."

"Yeah, me too." Mako agreed. "Let's all go check it out."

"I'm in." Rei added. "And who knows, maybe we'll learn something about the Talismans."

"As long as we're together, we'll be fine." Usagi assured.

"But I wanna see Mimi Hanyu!" Minako whined.

"Mina..." Artemis sighed.

Later that week, Mamoru, the twins and I were all waiting for the other girls in the waiting area outside of the recital hall. Mamoru was wearing his suit from his Tuxedo mask outfit, bar the hat, mask and cape, Chibi-Usa was wearing a pink dress over a white shirt and Chibi-Kumi was wearing a white dress shirt that was tucked into a green skirt that was held up by matching suspenders. I was dressed in a dark green slip dress with a pale green silk shawl over my shoulders. I had my broach pinned under the shawl to hide it. The other girls then arrived, and I couldn't help but flush a little when I saw Usagi. She was wearing a pink dress with a flower on her waist. Soon enough, we were all in the concert hall, applauding as Michicu walked onstage. She put her violin on her shoulder and started to play, the melody washing over me like a gentle wave at the beach. However, about midway through the song, Michiru stopped. She then just turned and walked offstage without a second thought, and the curtains closed. "What's going on?" Mako asked.

"It's over already?" Rei wondered. Next to me, Usagi's wristwatch started to beep.

"Usagi?" Minako called. I only then realised that the idol-obsessed girl was nowhere to be found.

"Where are you Minako?" Usagi asked.

"Mimi Hanyu is one of the deathbusters! Get over here, quick!" My friends and I looked at each other and nodded. We transformed quickly and rushed to Minako's location. We passed by a bunch of Mugen students and entered the newly built hall to see Venus fighting against three Atavisims.

"Mars Snake Fire!" Mars shouted, shooting of a stream of flames toward the Atavisims.

"Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!" Jupiter echoed, shooting the bal lof lightning forward.

"Mercury Aqua Mirage!" The torrent of water hit the last Atavisim. They managed to knock the Atavisims back and away from Venus.

"Just in time." Venus sighed.

"Neo-Queen Serenity!" Sailor Moon chanted, her Heart Moon Rod appearing in her gasp. "Lend your power to my Heart Moon Rod! Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" A large heart shot toward the Atavisims, destroying them and their eggs with ease. Chibi-Moon and Chibi-Earth rushed up to the students, asking if they were ok.

"Curse you!" Mimi shrieked. "Take this!" Out the corner of my eye, I saw Mimi shoot a ball of energy towards the twins. I shot forward, pulling the two out of the way of the blast.

"Deep Submurge!" A new voice shouted. The energy exploded behind me.

"World Shaking!" Another shouted. I heard Mimi's cries as she died.

"It's you!" Sailor Moon gasped. I turned to see who she was talking about, and I was surprised to see the unknown Sailor Guardians standing on stage.

"Protected by Neptune. The outer planet of the sea." The teal-haired girl announced. "Guardian of the deep sea. I am Sailor Neptune!"

"Protected by Uranus. The outer planet of the wind." The blonde declared. "Guardian of the Heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 30.2K 69
❝𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—ͺπ—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—•π—˜ 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗒𝗣 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—’π—₯π—œπ—§π—¬ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—œ π—ͺπ—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—•π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯π—¦βž [First Name] leaped through time and after being given a chanc...
794 32 10
Mafumafu born as a darkangel holds a power that could destroy the world within seconds soon meets a young prince with other friends, a terrible even...
21.8K 569 24
❗️--COMPLETED--❗️ Usagi and Mamoru have been through so much together and have survived through all obstacles, but something is missing inside of Mam...
13.4K 550 25
So this story is a whole different story from the original manga/anime. In this story Darien is still here, just that there is no tuxedo mask. He als...