Love, Aurora

By booksByA99

Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy... More

Introductions
Aesthetics
Playlist
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
[35]
A/N

|27|

874 25 45
By booksByA99

M I L O

The second i get back home, I turn on my computer and submit an application to Columbia University.

Because I don't think I just 'like' Rora anymore. I don't think I could live without her. I'm not letting go of the first ever girl I've fallen for.

And I'm not.

Fuck Stanford, I'm going to Columbia.

☆☆☆

I sit down next to Xavier, looking at him weirdly. He's been so focused on this magazine since this morning.

I sigh. "Are you looking at naked women again?"

Xavier scoffs and shows me the magazine. I blink. "Pigs? You're looking at pigs?"

"Yeah, look how interesting they are!" Xavier says.

"Im glad you're leaning about your species." I mumble, heading to my room and grabbing one of Rora's book on my nightstand.

Later that day, im getting out of the car after doing 10 laps around the track.

Jayson nods at me. "Good job."

"Can I go home now?"

"Yeah, but come back on Saturday." He says, rolling his eyes. I sigh in relief and take my car back to school.

As soon as I'm back, Rora catches up to me. "Hey, where were you?"

"Racing." I mutter.

"Well, you missed assembly. There's going to be a school dance in November."

"Really?" I say. "What's the theme this time?"

"Well, its only colour coordinated this time. Its black and red or red or black."

"What?"

She sighs. "You can wear both black and red or you can wear black or red."

"Oh, okay."

"So, who are you bringing?"

"Your mom." What?

"That's not funny considering she's dead."

I look down at her. "I'll find some girl."

"Oh." She nods. "Cool."

"And who are you bringing?"

"I'll find some boy." She shrugs.

"Or, you go with me." I blurt out.

"Is that your way of asking me to go to the dance with you? Because it is horrible."

"You want me to get down on one knee?"

"Yeah, actually."

I stop walking and look at her. She seems completely serious so i sigh and get down on one fucking knee. "Rora, will you please go to the dance with me?"

She smiles. "Yes, I will."

I stand back up and shove my hands in my pockets. I head to her dorm with her to watch a movie and head back to my dorm after that.

"Hey, Mile- o."

"Hey, X- avier."

"That'd not funny."

"What you said wasn't funny either." I mumble.

Aarush walks in the room.

"Hey, Aa- rush."

"Kill yourself." Aarush says, opening the cabinets and grabbing a packet of chips.

We all sit down on the couch. "Who are you guys taking to the dance?" Xavier asks.

"Uhm, Willow." Aarush mutters.

"No fucking way, you finally went through with it?" Xavier asks.

"Yeah." Aarush shrugs. "Milo?"

"Rora." I mumble. "Dont say anything, i know."

"I wanted to ask Bruna." Xavier says. "But she kinda hates me, so we're working on that."

"Bruna's terrifying man." Aarush says.

"Tell me about it." Xavier says. "That time with Sofia still haunts me. But it was hot."

"How are you going to ask her?"

"On a piece of paper."

"What are you? In sixth grade? Grow some guts, buy her flowers and ask her. Idiot."

"I am not an idiot." Xavier scoffs.

"Yeah, and I have a pet llama." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"You do?"

"No, you fucking idiot."

☆☆☆

The next day, I decide that I have to go out or ill go crazy. So, I storm in Rora's dorm and sit down on her bed.

"You have thirty minutes to get dressed, we're going to London. Be quick."

"For what?"

"We'll figure that out once we're there. Now, be quick."

She heads to the bathroom and comes back out in a pair of baggy jeans and a cropped, sleeveless black shirt. She puts on her shoes, jewellery and throws on a little makeup and we're in my car.

I drive for about 20 minutes and park the car somewhere.

"Can we act all tourist-y?"

"Whatever you want." I say.

"Ooh, London Eye! Come on." She says. We do end up going on London Eye, a tour cruise and shopping.

"That was so much fun." She grins. "We are so doing that again."

I throw my hand over her shoulder when I realise she's shivering. "We're going back now, okay?"

"Okay-" Her stomach grumbles and she looks up at me. "You didn't hear that, did you?"

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Lunch."

"You weren't there during Lunch."

"Oh, then breakfast." She says, biting her bottom lip nervously.

"Come on." I say. I drag her to a small diner and she frowns. "What are we doing here, Milo?"

"We're here to learn how to knit." I say. "What else do you do at a diner, sweetheart?"

She shakes her head. "Milo, no, i don't have any money on me and I don't want you to pay."

"Shut up." I say, pulling her inside. She sits down next to me and I look at her cheeks tinted pink, probably from the cold.

Fall was already here, making the cold horrible. You can't step outside without a hoodie anymore. The sun was starting to set earlier and the trees were orange. Fall wasn't my favourite, i preferred summer or winter.

"Fine, but I'm paying you back, okay?"

"Sure."

Like I'd let her.

A waitress soon arrives. "Hey, Milo. How are you?"

"Fine." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"So, your usual?"

"I've been here once." I grumble. "I don't have a usual."

She smiles. Her notepad 'falls' and she leans down go pick it up. "Sorry about that, so, what can I get you?"

"A burger and a coke." I say. "Rora?"

"Can I get a burger and a chocolate milkshake, please?"

"Sure." She says, glaring at her. "So, you didn't call back, Milo."

Probably because I didn't take your number. "My bad."

She writes down something, tears it up and gives it to me. I look down and its her number. I throw it away on purpose.

She scoffs.

Rora glares at me for being so rude. "I love your necklace."

The girl rolls her eyes. "I love your....funny, I can't find anything I like."

"Funny, because I can't find anything I don't like about her." I say.

The girl flicks her hair. "What the hell are you even doing with her? She doesn't seem like your usual type."

"She actually happens to be exactly my type." I say. "Why don't you fuck right off before I call your manager?"

She glares at Rora before walking away. Rora looks at me. "You know what's super funny? You didn't deny it when she said I was your type."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

"So, i am your type, huh?" She says. "I knew you had a crush on me."

"I will throw you out the window."

"I can try my pick up lines on you to make you feel better."

"Please, don't-"

"If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable."

I press my lips together to stop myself from laughing. She was too damn adorable for her own good.

"I wish you were cross-eyed so I could see you twice."

"Rora, shut up."

She laughs as another waitress (thankfully) arrives and places our food on the table.

"What's the deal with that girl over there?" I ask, nodding to the other girl who was glaring at the both of us.

"Oh, her? Why?" The waister

"Nothing." Rora says while I say, "She's a bitch." at the same time.

The waiter laughs. "She's just jealous."

"Why?" Rora asks.

"Because you're pretty and you guys make a cute couple."

Both Rora and I's cheek turn red. As soon as the waitress walks away, Rora looks at me.

"You didn't deny it again."

"Fuck off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
929K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
63.2K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
Grace By Abbie

Teen Fiction

3.6K 326 71
Eton College is the world's most prestigious boarding school. It's also just opened it's coveted doors to the female half of the population. When Gr...