My Adopted Dogs Are Alpha Mal...

By Adorable_sam

Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best frien... More

Author's note
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author note 💌
Chapter Seven
Thank you 💕💕💕
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Bonus Chapter Four
Bonus Chapter Five
The End

Chapter Thirty Six

171 4 0
By Adorable_sam

Dylan's POV

Today marks two more days to Christmas and the pack is looking really amazing with all the decorations and one could feel the Christmas spirit in the air.

The decorations were organised by Kamila, Zoė and my mum and I will fully admit they did a magnificent job

THE PACK HOUSE

THE ALPHAS HOUSE

THE PACK TREE

DINING TABLE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER

SOME OTHER DECORATIONS.

Kamila locked herself in her art room as she finalised everyone's present. No one was allowed to go in.

Different activities were organised by Kamila and Zoė making the festive season more lively.

This afternoon was for the snowman competition. Everyone who was interested in the pack were divided into groups of tens.

Everyone's snowmen was so big enough, even Kai helped to form huge snowballs for the snowman bottom.

Aaron, who was in another group from ours kept yelling that we were cheating because our snowman was so tall.

I only ignored the childish male I have as Beta throughout the duration of the competition.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kamila's POV

The snowman competition ended and the winner was a group of kids. Not even up to five years of age.
But their snowman came out well for their little body frame.

Aaron threw a snowball at Vale who decided to throw one back and that marked the beginning of a snowball fight.

After throwing few snowballs, I went into the kitchen to join three other ladies who were in the midst of making cookies for the pack.

"How much are we making?" I asked, putting on my apron.
"Close to two thousand, Luna." Sharon said.

"Oh, wow. That's a lot. How many have you guys made?" I inquired.

"About 800." Bella replied.

We got busy, mixing, kneading and designing.
Some of the cookies were shaped into stars and heart.

In the next five hours, two thousand baked cookies were finally ready.

"Thank you for helping, Luna." Bella as we cleaned up the kitchen and put away every utensils used.
"It is no problem, I enjoyed baking with you all." I replied smiling.

Ryan came to pick up and we went back home to prepare for dinner.
Since Christmas was around the corner, dinner is always served with other pack members.

Dinner was lively with everyone around. It wasn't everyone in the pack but still a large number of people were here.
We still played mini games after dinner and enjoyed the cookies that were baked just this afternoon.

"Ready for Christmas?" Ryan asked as we danced. "Oh, I can't wait. This will be the first Christmas in a long while without any family drama." I replied.

Dylan chuckled. "So what present did you get for us?" he asked.

"I am not telling, learn to have a tiny bit of patience. Christmas is just two days to go and you two are seeing the presents in less than 48 hours." I told him.

Ryan pouted but I paid him no attention.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Christmas Eve was finally here. We decided that the night should be celebrated privately between families in the pack but the morning of Christmas, there would be a huge Christmas breakfast before the party gets started.

Dylan, Ryan, and I decided to spend the night after dinner watching movies till we fall asleep.

We set up a mini cinema in the backyard beside Kai's spot so he could join in.

After dinner, once it was dark. Movie night officially began.

Kai placed his head behind me so I could reach out and stroke or pet him at any time.
Sapphire was actually calm eyes on the movie about to play.

Few days ago, Ryan found out how Sapphire loves cartoon so that is how we keep him busy so he won't run around.

We began with 'How the grinch stole Christmas'.
During our third movie, my all time favourite, It's a wonderful life.

We finished the night with all of Home Alone.

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Christmas Morning

I woke before my mates. Once I got off   the bed. I got my robe and went down to prepare breakfast.

Just as I finished. Dylan and Ryan came down.

"Morning, sleepy heads. Merry Christmas." I smiled.

"Merry Christmas, why did you leave the bed?" Ryan asked frowning.

"To make breakfast." I kissed his lips and Dylan leaned in so I kissed him also.

"We could have made it together." He said.

I just shrugged.

We took the food to the patio and sat down to eat together.

THE PATIO

BREAKFAST

"Looks amazing." Ryan said as he swiped his tongue over his lower lips.

We sat to eat planning activities for the day.

"So what is first on the list?" Dylan asked.

I took out a piece of paper that was in the pocket of my robe.

Clearing my throat, I read out loud.

"Christmas Activities
1. Breakfast at packhouse
2. Carol service
3. Art and craft competition
4. Kids gingerbread house competition
5. Sleighing competition
6. Christmas party
7. Giving and collecting presents along with movies and hot chocolate.
8. Party till dawn.

Zoė and Sarah added that last one."

"Sounds like a good list."Dylan said and Ryan nodded in agreement.

We got ready for the day dressed matching in a way.

Kamila's outfit

Dylan's outfit

Ryan's outfit

Our first stop was Ian and Marie's place. Zoė and Sarah were already there enjoying breakfast.

"Merry Christmas, Family." Ryan hollered as we walked in.

"Kami, Merry Christmas." Marie said hugging me as she completely ignored her sons.
The two men in question glared at her and moved to seat beside their father.

"Merry Christmas, Kami." Zoė and Sarah said.
They too were matching with their outfits.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled.

°°°°°°°°°

We all left the house to the pack house together to see that it was already swarming with other members. They were all having breakfast already.

Going around,  Dylan, Ryan and I greeted everyone.

Once breakfast was over, that backyard was set up for the Carol performance.

°°°°°°°°°

Don't forget to share, vote and comment.
If you enjoy my writings, support me on ko-fi, link is in my bio
Follow me on Instagram and tiktok.

💜Lizbeth Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 34 31
Alcina Grey was born into the Greyhound pack. When she turned five they were attacked by the silver moon pack and she was taken as a slave. Since tha...
3.4M 118K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
13.7K 433 23
In the process of being edited**** Prophecy states that a royal vampire will fated to a werewolf. Through their love they will bring unity between t...