๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐†๐‘๏ฟฝ...

thecursedtale รกltal

Sitting before the mirror on her wedding day, adorned with the red bridal attire, Zoya, Delhi's one of the mo... Tรถbb

Copyright
PREFACE
Prologue
1: Heartbreaker blue
2: Chaos in the wedding
3: Saved once again
5: Little troublemaker
6: The ritual of love
7: The happiest day
8: The unwanted touch
9: Nischay comforts Zoya
10: Kissing every inch
11: Heartbreaker Blue
12: Worthless flowers
13: Rukmini or Radha?
14: Rasleela
15: Something's awaiting
16: The awful joy
17: Custard
18: Unhealed wounds
19: Enduring the storm
20: Kiss or regret?
21: Fast
22: Ego
23: Upside down
24: Shattered
25: The fierce kiss
26: Vacation
27: Fuck me, please
28: Matchmakers
29: Where are you?
30: Let me love you tonight
31: I believe him
32: Breaking down
33: It's always been you
34: Secret allure
35: Something to remember
36: Mrs. Nischay
37: The silence before storm
38: See-saw of demise
39: Love above everything
40: His love is rough
41: The game of faith
42: The prophesy of fate
43: After a month
44: Madness in his love

4: Zoya weds Nischay

3.8K 203 220
thecursedtale รกltal

Yes, it was finally happening. 

I was going to marry the love of my life. 

Ever since the day I got to know about Zoya's wedding, I couldn't sleep. But soon will be the day when she would be living with me. Under the same roof, in the same room, on the same bed??

I want to jump in happiness and tell the world that my dreams were finally happening. 

But I still had to hold on because I still haven't told anyone about this. No one knows that Zoya tried to end her life for the nth time. They didn't know that I was going to marry her no matter what. 

My dad, mom and Zoya's mom were still in the room where Zoya's dad was being medicated.

As soon as I stepped in the room, they looked at me. They stared at me as if I had committed a sin. But I didn't care. Gladly, Zoya's dad has gained consciousness. 

He looked at me worriedly, probably for her daughter. I wait no other second to pass and I went to him. His hands were trembling, I held them. 

My heart clenches to see how hard he was trying to speak but he couldn't. Only tears were dropping from his eyes silently. 

It hurts me more that I can understand what he wants to say.

"She's okay, Uncle." I tell him grabbing his hands firmly as he breathed slowly. He closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath. Again, that look of his overwhelming emotions melts me. 

I know he wants the best for his daughter. I want the same too. 

So, I closed my eyes and looked down. 

I had to tell him. 

"I want to marry Zoya, uncle." I stuttered twice while saying that. "I want your daughter as my wife." 

Each and every person present in the room widened their eyes at me. I knew it even though I wasn't looking at them. My eyes were staring right in her father's eyes while I was making my confession. 

"I want to marry your daughter. I love her and I want to make her mine."

His eyes softened, so as my voice as I ended my words. 

I had expected him to probably push me away. I had thought he would slap me or tell me to stay away from his daughter but instead, he feathered his hand over my head. 

"I can never find a guy better than you for her, Nischay." he was finally able to speak. And when he did, I wanted to jump in happiness. His eyes were soft and emotional. No time passed when he engulfed me in a warm hug. 

I don't know if my parents would agree but I cared nothing now. 

The only thing I knew was that I am marrying her, even if the world falls apart. 

~

I stared at nowhere. Zoned out in my own thoughts as I was ready wearing the sherwani. 

If I started telling the fantasies I have been making up in my head, the whole world would collapse, and I would still not be done. 

She will be mine forever. I want to smile. 

"Nischay?" The door of my room opens revealing my mother. I stood up and turned my face to the other side as she entered. 

A few minutes of silence between us. 

She breaks it by asking me how I ended up making this decision. I stayed quiet. She kept asking me about things I never cared for, but I still shrugged it off. Until she blurted out the most stupid and triggering lecture of her dainty mannerisms. 

"You shouldn't have talked to Zoya's mom like that." it's enough of my patience. 

"For god's sake mom, she is not her mom. She never was and she never will be." I nearly shouted. She sighed looking at me swinging her head in denial. 

"I understand she was wrong, but you should never step out of your boundaries. She is her dad's wife, and you can't change the fact."

"I don't care who the fuck she is, mom." I said interjecting her in a scathing tone. "If anyone insults the woman who is soon to be my wife, I won't stay unbothered like a fucking puppet."

I looked away completing my answer. Mom sighed again as she got up. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "As you should." 

I looked at her as she said. Her eyes were soft as she smiled and cupped my cheeks.  "Of course, I raised you right."

How can a person change so fast? 

I stared at her in amusement. Before I could process, she grabbed my hand and made me sit before the mirror. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned as she stood before me. 

"Mere bete ki shadi hai, dulha aise suna suna banke jayega kya?" with that she brushed my hair and did whatever she has to do with me. 

Is this a dream?

Rudra ran away from the wedding leaving me alone to all the humiliation and chaos. My dad asked me for a promise I knew I could never keep. I nearly died of my anxiety.

And my best friend came like a guardian angel out of nowhere and saved my life. 

I couldn't believe I was marrying my best friend. 

"Can I come?" The voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I moved my gaze from the mirror to the door. 

Ahana smiled at me as she came inside the room closing the door behind her. 

She was wearing a purple saree matching with Abhishek's tuxedo. "You look so pretty." she smiled at me. 

I got up from my chair and held my lehenga as I walked towards her. I grabbed my veil trying to fix it as it was falling. Ahana laughed at me as she makes me sit down before the mirror. "Let me do it for you, my dear bhabhi" 

I kept thinking how Ahana was the sweetest wife Abhishek could ever get. They were arranged to marry each other but ended up falling in love. Abhishek fell first. It was love after marriage, but I adore #abhiana 

I stared at her as she stood before me and fixed my veil perfectly. "Pretty." She smiled. 

I frowned at her when she opened the makeup kit without saying a word. 

"We don't have much time. You've ruined your makeup and that's why I am here."

I don't say anything and just looked at myself in the mirror while she started fixing my makeup. My face had stains of dry tears on my cheeks. I stared at my hands, remembering how insanely I was rubbing them a few minutes ago. The henna on my palm has been ripped off partially and my hands have some minor bruises too. 

The handkerchief Nischay tied around my wrist is soaked in a little blood. 

He said he cared for me. Asshole was even crying when he saw me almost dead. He said he is there for me no matter what. But still, 

I don't know but I feel so nervous. 

Every of his words echo in my mind. 

"Can I ask you something, bhabhi?" Ahana pulls me out of thoughts once again as she says. I didn't know what she would ask but I nodded to her. 

"Do you really want to marry Nischay?" she says as she pins the gajra around my bun. I stared in my mirror, at myself. As if someone questioned my existence. 

The answer is so unclear. 

I know none of this would mean anything to him after marriage.
I feel like I'm forcing myself on him even though he made it sure I am not.

"I don't know, Ahana." I looked at her though the mirror. I was ashamed of saying that I wasn't sure. Because I knew Nischay never failed to keep me happy but still, I didn't know why that unknown feeling of dread was surrounding me. 

"It's okay. Trust me everything's gonna be fine." Ahana held my hands smiling softly at me. "You're the most beautiful bride I've seen ever, bhabhi" her words made me blush. 

She checked me out from head to toe as she swirled me, and I laughed. 

Indeed, I looked beautiful. 

Only if my mom was here to see that I was finally getting married, she would be so happy. 

Ahana smiled emotionally at me as she cupped my cheeks. I could guess she remembered herself. I chuckled when she traced the kajal from her eyes and placed a dot behind my ear. 

"Chale?" she smiled at me asking for my hand. 

But I just stared at her being so nervous about everything. 

"Agar shadi ke beech mein Rudra vaapis aa gaya toh??.....aur phir shadi ruk gayi toh????....Papa ko kuch ho gaya toh????......aur sabse badi baat.....Nischay bhi Rudra ki tarah bhaag gaya toh???"

Why do I keep thinking everything over and over again until I am frightened as fuck?

"Bhabhi??" Ahana pulled me out of my thoughts for the third time. "Let's go, pehele hi itna sab kuch ho chuka hai......We're getting late."

I gave a slight nod to her.

I inhaled a deep breath, gulping down my nervousness and placed my hand in hers. 

Yes, this was the time I was finally going to get married. 

~

Holding the lehenga that was heavier than my own weight, I made my way down the aisle. My eyes were stuck at the ground and I was looking down. Doesn't matter if the photographers are asking me to see up at the camera, I can't bear the potential to look in the man's eyes who is devouring me right now.

I know Nischay is there sitting beside pandit ji but I don't want to see him. I can feel stares on me. Everyone in the hall probably is looking at me right now but the only gaze that is burning my entire self if his. I can feel his eyes on me, and he is waiting for me to look at him for once. 

But I can't because I know the moment I will meet his eyes I will forget how to breathe. 

Reya pinched my arm causing me to hiss in pain. "Look forward, you'll trip and fall."

Why the fuck everyone wants me to look forward? HELP

I realized it was the time. I've reached my hell, my heaven, my salvation and my death. 

I realized I was just before him. 

And there was no way I could go. 

Never in my life I've felt so nervous. It's the first time I am nervous, and I don't feel my anxiety. 

Strange.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked myself a question that was supposed to be asked from him. What was he doing to me?

We're not even married yet, and I am losing myself to you?

"Zoya??" Nischay's soft voice melts in my ear. His voice is so deep, it nearly gives me goosebumps. I came out of my imaginary world, as he grabbed my hand and smiled at me. 

He smiled and my soul left my body. 

If this is the effect, he is having on me before we're even married, I can't imagine what he would do when he would be my husband. 

The next few hours were like there no one but me and him. 

Nischay held my hand so gently glancing at the handkerchief he tied around my wrist. As the pandit was spelling mantras, he locked his fingers with mine protectively making sure it doesn't hurt. My eyes were stuck at our hands intertwined. How adorably he was holding my hand. 

I hope no one sees me blushing because I am feeling a whole zoo inside me. My body is still and sitting silently beside him while my soul is feeling fireworks. 

I am breathless. 

It's a feeling I can't express. I had never thought I would feel this way when I would get married. 

Rudra never felt this way. 

My eyes were moving up and down at him. My gaze fixed at our hands and at his face. 

The thoughts I was having for him were insane. Never in my life I have craved so much to kiss someone. Every time he looked at me, I felt like burning in desire. 

I knew this wasn't what I was supposed to feel but still I did. 

Every memory, every day of my life I spent with him stroked my head as the rituals were done. As the priest asked, Nischay collected the vermillion between his fingers and stopped inches away from my face, staring in my eyes. I felt my stomach twisted. Ahana lifted my veil up and he filled the vermillion in the partition of my hair. If he could listen, he would know how my heart skipped a beat knowing that I was now his. 

A little of the vermillion fell on my nose as he moved away. 

He smiled, I stared at him being a blushing mess from every place of my body. While everyone was busy clapping.

My eyes fall close by the sensual touch as soon as his hands touched my skin when he leaned closer to tie the mangalsutra around my neck. I could feel him smiling as he leaned closer. His cologne filling my entire soul. 

No matter how hard I try to hold myself, his touch never helps. 

Another moment I stared at him when he moved away from me. It took no other second when the pandit told us to get up for the vows. 

I didn't know when I was just a step away from being his wife. 

I am not supposed to feel the things I am feeling for him. The fireworks I have when he touches me, the butterflies I have when he looks at me, the wildfire of emotions I have when he comes closer to me. All of it is delusion. I have no right to imagine him as mine. 

And it hurts to know that my feelings would be the reason I will end up getting hurt. 

Nischay grabbed my hand when I was still fighting a whole ocean of emotions in me. He looked at me like he had been loving me from eternity. 

So selfish of me to think just about myself and not bothering how my dad would be feeling. I looked up at him and held my lehenga to get up. 

Bless my unlucky fate, my ankle twisted, and I fell down. 

Glad that Nischay was holding my hand, so I didn't get hurt.  

"WHY AM I SO CLUMSY??!!!" I cursed as I didn't miss any chance to embarrass myself. 

Nischay knelt down at my level immediately as he looked at me concerned. While I was too embarrassed of myself to say a word to him. 

I tried to get up but couldn't. At this moment I want to bury myself deep under the earth.

Everyone was looking at me. I just want to disappear from everything. I guess my anxiety is coming back and I feel like rubbing my hands. 

My breath getting heavier, tears lining in the corner of my eyes. 

Nothing can go right if It's about me. 

I grabbed the fabric of my lehenga in my fist trying to calm my anxiety. Nischay was still holding my hand. Looking at him I tried to get up once again taking his support.

Bad idea. I got a sprain. And it fucking hurts if I even move. 

"Why is my life so fucked—

His hand snakes around my waist and I realize I was lifted up in the air before I could complete my words. I stared at him with wide eyes while he was completely unbothered. He really lifted me in his arms without a second thought in front of everyone. 

Before I could say a word to him, he smirked at me and started walking around the holy fire, completing the rest of vows. I stared at him all the time while he was repeating the vows as I was too embarrassed to say a word. 

Everyone was showering flowers on us being so happy while I knew this marriage would mean nothing to him. 

I was making every promise whole heartedly while I know these are the vows of formality. 

If it's not meant to be, then why is it so beautiful?

My silent tear rolls down my cheek as he completes the last vow. 

"Vivaah sampann hua." pandit ji announced. 

We were officially married now. 

Loud claps were heard in the hall. Maybe this extraordinary wedding would be tomorrow's headline. I ruined his life just for my own sake. 

 "Neeche utaro mujhe—" I whispered slowly to him wrapping my arms around his neck as I grabbed his collar. He was busy smiling at the photographers. 

"Sunai kam dera hai kya??" I yelled whispering in his ears. 

He didn't listen and pulled me up, holding me more tightly.

This asshole.

"How dare you ignore your wife?!!" I yelled at him. This time angrily. 

But he still ignored and continued accepting the blessing of guests that came to us while I was looking like a baby in his arms. 

Asshole is testing my patience. 

"Nischay, ab neeche bhi utar do apni biwi ko. Saamne log khade hain aise achha thode hi lagta hai..." A lady said. While I was too embarrassed to say anything, he was standing there with a proud grin on his face as if he was completely unbothered. 

"Achha......aur agar aise hi apni baahon mein pakde rahu toh??? I don't really care."

Did he really say that? I can't believe he mocked her. 

"Nischay— 

I tried to say but,

"Excuse me." He started walking away before I could say anything or apologize to her. He was unbothered, didn't care what she might be thinking. 

Asshole wasn't even ready to put me down.

Glancing over his shoulder, I looked at her. 

"How could you say that to her??" I glared at Nischay, while he scoffed at me like he didn't care. I pulled his collar. "Tumhe pata hai voh papa ki behen hain....Yaani meri bua.....aur tumne— 

My words got cut off in between when he placed me on the bed softly. I was still holding his shirt when he placed his hands beside me and leaned closer. 

"Doesn't matter voh koi bhi ho....No one is allowed to talk about my wife like that." There showed a sudden change in his voice than before. He wasn't sounding like the annoying bestie I once had. 

But he was now my husband. 

"It was unnecessary...She didn't say anything." He sighs holding my hands, kneeling down before me. I was still waiting for an answer, while he lifted up my skirt a little and held my foot. 

"Ahhhh..." I unwantedly let out a soft moan, I hate myself for that. He looked at up at me and smiled. God his smile is killing me. But why in the hell did he smile?

Was that sexy?

Nischay ignored my question like always. He never minds and checked my foot as he moved it a little. I moaned again. 

He tried to hide the smile, but I notice it.  

This asshole!

I don't know what on earth he is imagining, but I know he is enjoying it. 

I was staring at him all the time as he was examining my foot as he was a doctor. While I tried hard to control my whimpers that the fucking sprain in my leg was causing. 

Nischay got up and opened the door when someone knocked. He returned in a second with a pain relief spray and a compression bandage. 

Even a little movement in my foot was hurting, so I couldn't even stand. 

Nischay knelt down before me again and held my foot. 

"Hold your skirt up, Zoya." He says softly and I do as he tells me. 

My eyes couldn't look off him when he treated my foot. How gentle he was when he touched me. How he looked at me every time I made a sound, making sure that it didn't hurt. 

I know he is feeling my stares on him. I know he knows I am devouring him right now. 

Get a hold on yourself, Zoya.

I try to distract myself, because I am literally having a "Tujhme rab dikhta hai" Moment

"Try to control your anger issues now, okay? You can't just be rude to people and yell out at them randomly." 

He didn't look at me. But I didn't miss to notice the shy smirk he tried to hide looking down. 

"Maybe you can..." He finally looks up at me, trying the bandage around my foot. 

When he was looking down, I was being a tees maar khaan but now when his eyes are looking in mine, I feel like drowning in shame.

 "Maybe you can calm my anger issues." His eyes seem to undress me, as he comes closer. I see his perfectly beautiful lips curve into a smirk. 

"What do you think, Wifey??" He smiles. Here I die. 

My soul has just left my body and I may literally die out of shame because this man is burning holes in my eyes.

"Say something, wifey."

I can't. I am speechless.

"Is that my new nickname??" I ended up chuckling. He didn't look surprised. 

Should I give him a name too?

My thoughts and our romantic moment was interrupted when the door opened without any knock. 

"Are you fine now, Zoya?" Ahana says coming inside the room. She glances at my foot. 

"It's better." I said to her looking at Nischay who looked away rolling his eyes as someone disturbed him. My Cutie patootie. 

"If you're fine now, shall we go??" 

I realize it was the time. Why all of it happened and I will have to leave everything behind. I looked at Nischay and found him already looking at me.  He held my hand and stroked it softly. How does he always feel so warm?

I smiled at Ahana, as Reya came inside too. I saw her at the verge of crying. 

 It was the time I had to leave my home. 

There were not so many people, not so many of my loved ones I had to say goodbye to. I only had my dad. Dad cried because I was going away from him. Nischay's father assured him that he would take care of me, as I was his daughter too. Dad hugged me and I remembered the first hug from him when I was two minutes old. I cried in his embrace. I will no longer be here, but he is sure so happy choosing the best guy for me. I am more worried about him now because there would be no one to take care of him. I don't believe my stepmom. 

Mrs. Ruhi Kapoor tried to hug me as if she didn't slapped me few fours ago and cursed me for life. I hugged my friends my relatives but she doesn't matter to me. She reached out to hug me at the end when I was done waving a bye to everyone.

"Mera bachha..." her voice was soft when she called me but I didn't want to listen. 

I ignored her. Watching her right now makes me wanna throw out. She kept calling me, but I didn't notice a tear shedding from her eye. Even my dad was telling me forgive her and accept her for once. 

How poor, No one never understands me.

"I do." Nischay grabbed my hand before I could start crying again. The affection in his eyes when he looked at me makes me wanna kiss him senselessly. Every step I took, he was behind me, tied to the knot. 

"You don't need to push yourself." He said that clearly so that everyone could hear. Nischay didn't hesitate to say anything ever. He says what he says. He made it clear enough to everyone that I wasn't forced to pity someone. He may be rude, but he is the best. 

How lucky and poor, that only and only he can understand me. 

He stroked my hand a little and pulled me to his chest. 

"What are you—
His arm snakes around my waist and he lifted me up before I could complete.  While everyone was probably watching us, Nischay being completely unbothered walked towards the car. 

"Careful." He opened the door and made me sit inside so gently. I looked out the window, looking at the bonds I was leaving behind. My dad was smiling tears. 

Nischay opened the door to the other side of the car and sat beside me. 

I glanced at him, while he started to check up on my foot without wasting a second as soon as he got in. 

"Sprain mujhe aaya hai aur chinta tumhe ho rhi hai —

"Haan kyunki biwi toh meri hai na.....I'm a responsible husband." 

His words sometimes make me laugh. But I'm so lucky to have him in my life. 

Let me live the good days with him, before he would no longer be mine. 

🫧

The whole ride was silent. I was feeling so sleepy and tired it was hard to keep my eyes open, while Nischay was nowhere near sleeping. 

A lot has happened, and I am fucked out. 

My eyes again fall close tiredly, overdosed with sleep and my head bumps into the window as breaker comes ahead. 

"What......on......earth......Zoya??!" I came back to my senses when Nischay grabbed my head and pulled me into his embrace. I feel warm suddenly. 

He pats and rubs my head wrapping his arms around me captivating in his warmth. This feels so comfortable I could melt in him. 

"Sleep now." He said and kissed my head.

I closed my eyes drifting off to my dreamland. Remembering how I used to sleep like this before too but now it was different. 

The bangles in my hands, the anklets in my feet, the vermillion in my head and the nuptial around my neck. 

Mhm, Patidev.

I didn't realize when we reached the Mansion. 

I tried to step down the car, but Nischay held me. "I can walk. I am fine." I insisted but he frowned and went on lifting me up. 

"I don't want you to break your legs." he says and grins at me. I rolled my eyes at him as he walked towards the main door. 

This asshole never leaves a chance to make me embarrass.

Mehrotra mansion was decorated beautifully. I can't believe his family did all of it on such a short notice. Did they know already that Rudra will run away and I will marry their son?

Stupid Zoya, stop. It's your family now.

Nischay puts me down when we reached the main door. His parents were standing there with Abhishek, Nischay's brother and Ahana, His wife.

They were all here for our welcome, smiling at us lovingly. While Ahana was holding Aarti ki thali in her hands to welcome us. 

As she did the pooja and placed the tilak on our heads, Aunty placed the kalash on the entrance and asked me to kick it slightly with my right leg. I did as she said. She then placed kumkum in a thali and asked me to come inside after getting my feet in it.

Nischay was holding me all the time so I wouldn't fall. I was about to step ahead when suddenly he bent down. I looked at him being surprised trying to guess what he was going to do. He pulled my skirt up a little and then looked at me. "Aaram se..."

Goodness, I'm so touched. 

His family tried to hide their smile while Ahana nudged my arm giving a teasing smirk. 

My gaze meets the white marble as I stepped my feet in the kumkum and we both entered the house. Nischay didn't leave my hand when the traces of my footprints were left on the marble as I walked inside. 

We had just reached the stairs, and I was having hardly any help to my sprain. It was hurting a lot. The heavy lehenga wasn't adding any convenience to my struggle. I clutched on his collar as I tried to pull my skirt up. My outfit accompanied with the jewlery was heavier than my own weight. I think my ankle is going to get a sprain over again. 

Anna Huang will get another book added in the series. #twistedankle

I just wanted to throw myself on the bed. But there were still some rituals left. 

I don't want to think more about anything. I just want to sleep and—

"Zoya, Nischay, Take the blessings of Kanha Ji. You both just married, there are a lot of rituals we've to do and—"

"Not now, mom." Nischay interrupted his mother's words. "Zoya can't even stand properly because of her sprain. We'll do it some other day, please? Let her rest, she's tired."

Why in the hell he makes me the villain every time??

"No....aunty I—

"You should've told me before, Nischay." His mother says cutting me off in between and yelled at Nischay. "We could've done it any day but her health is more important." I looked at Nischay. He was beyond surprised. 

His mother came to me and cupped my face. She raised her hand up to my head and fixed the maang tika as she looked at me smiling the same way my mom did. " You're my daughter now, Zoya." Her words make me emotional. "You might be upset with whatever has happened but believe me, everything will be fine. I can't be enough happier that you are my daughter-in-law. It's your family now, your home. Aur haan...Call me maa...Hm?" I nodded in a yes. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Take rest."

She looks at Nischay, "Aur tu—

Before she could say anything, Nischay lifted me up from the ground and started walking upstairs. It's not fair. He always lifts me up like I'm a sack of potatoes or something. "GOOD NIGHT!!" He shouted from upstairs.

While I was too busy admiring his handsome flawless face, he was exhausted climbing two floors. 

Nischay was panting when he reached his bedroom but still didn't put me down.

His bedroom. 

Our bedroom. 

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

503K 15.5K 50
"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy". - Zian Deshmukh "My fallen heart doesn't know. But I will put effor...
119K 7.6K 29
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
10.5M 580K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
1.8M 104K 49
#๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง '๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ' ๐๐ข๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐š ๐— ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...