Slytherin boys one shots and...

Av Slytherinboysxo

Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx Mer

Sexy Fighter - t.n
"im sorry my love" - m.r
Meeting his parents - e.b
the library - b.z
drunk on love potions - d.m
Slytherin boys during head
Slytherin boys cuddling you
Slytherin boys kissing you
Cheating on your boyfriend with Tom riddle
Slytherin boys during sex
Jelous Threesome - t.n + t.r
Slytherin boys if you said you are pregnant
A Hookup To Remember - d.m
Get Caught Mattheo -m.r
Open Relationship with b.z
You walking in on them in a hot tub/ jacuzzi
Beautiful body - t.n
When you get on you knees/ tie hair up in front of them
Waking up in theos bed after a party - enemies
Make up sex- m.r
Happy birthday- t.n
the morning after - e.b
What they would do if you were ill
Seeing you after hogwarts with a baby - part one
Seeing you after hogwarts with a baby - part two
Don't tell my brother - t.n + m.r
Cam girl life - t.n
Miscarriage - t.r
One of their family members walking in on you two
7 minutes in heaven : t.n and t.r
The new malfoy - d.m
Exploring Kinks - t.r
How i think they'd take off your bra
The Slytherin Boys find out its your first time
You drifting in a car with them in it
Nothing but you - r.b
How they would react to you using the safe word
Slytherin boys gc at christmas
Slytherin Boys matching pjs
Professor riddle -t.r
You catching them pleasuring themselves
Their first time
Them not having anyone to kiss on new years so they kiss you - enemies
Them giving you head (eating you out) part 1
Them giving you head (eating you out) part 2
Cheating on your boyfriend with Draco Malfoy
You going into labour but you didnt know you were pregnant - part one
You going into labour but you didnt know you were pregnant - part two
You not being able to cum
Revenge after breaking up with Mattheo riddle
Your birthday with your boyfriend - m.r
One bed trope - part one - t.n, t.r, m.r
Apex Predator- e.b
One bed trope - part 2 - e.b, d.m, b.z
When you get the tatoo of their name removed after they cheat
"I need to feel you inside me theo" - t.n

His soft side - t.r

135K 762 502
Av Slytherinboysxo

Y/n Snape x Tom riddle
Warnings: smut and swearing
Word count: 3501
————

"Tom...we have... to get... to class..i have...my dad...next...he'd..kill me if..i was late," she managed to say between kisses his hand in her long hair the other resting on her neck. He kissed her deeper then moving down to her neck making a hickey as he took in the moment and stretched it out as far as he could until she tapped his shoulder and laughed signalling that it was really time to go. He pulled away painting heavily as he gazed down at the beautiful Slytherin girl he had pressed against the door of the broom closet.

His hands dropped to her waist and he could feel her also painting heavy her fingers to her lips where the phantom of his kiss still lingered. He didn't move only stared at the love bite he left on her neck proud of himself, before Y/n finally broke the silence.

"Tom... I have to get to potions you know what my dads like when people are late."

"Can I see you tonight?"

She stared up at his handsome dark eyes admiring his beauty. She shifted beneath her weight, "I don't know, Tom. I have to study for my OWLS"

"Please"

She knew she couldn't resist when he used such a tone she was going to protest but she knew he would convince her either way. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip and nodded swiping the hair on either side of her face behind her ear. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead , when she did and he pulled her chin up to look at him and kissed her one last time sending shivers slithering like snakes down her spine.

"Meet me in the Astronomy tower tonight."

He winked at her then backed away and out of the closet her small hand in his large hand all the way up until it naturally slipped out and she smiled. "Oki see you there," she agreed and he hummed in approval. "Brilliant" he said before turning to stride off down the long corridor and she stepped out of the broom closet to watch until he vanished around the corner her cheeks burning red.

She hugged her Potions book to her barely managing to contain her smile before she spun around on her heels and headed for the potions hallway. Hazel onosa a fellow Slytherin with tan skin and shoulder length curly blonde hair joined her side as they approached the doors leading out to the classroom and she smiled at the girl.

Hazel tilted her head as they stepped inside the class, the corner of her lips curving into an amused smirk. "You seem happy," Hazel said, and she flushed, brushing hair back behind her ear. "Do I?"

"Yes, you do it's like you've seen i don't even know what makes a person smile that wide"

Hazel looked around the classroom as they walked over their seats in the back corner. When Hazel was sure nobody else was around to eavesdrop she leaned into her friend's shoulder her lips close to her ear. "Who's the lucky guy?"

Y/n blinked and stopped flipping through her book, taken aback by what Hazel had said. Hazel giggled behind her hand as she turned to look back at her shocked friend. "Oh, come on y/n, Why are you acting so surprised?" Hazel asked, and her friend shook her head. "I
-i-i don't know what you mean by guy," she replied, as she began to flip through her book  again but Hazel still stuck to her side teasingly prodding her finger against her shoulder.

"Don't act dumb babe. I know someone's in love when I see it," Hazel chuckled as Snape entered the potions room dramatic as usual. Hazel leaned in closer so Snape wouldn't hear and she furrowed her brows as she gazed at her friend. Hazel grinned, "you're in loveee you're in love ."

Scarlet embarrassment burned Y/n's skin and she places her elbows on the desk in front of her and placed her head in her hands. Hazel laughed again as y/n turned to face her friend her eyebrows pinched. "Has it been that obvious?" She asked and Hazel rolled her eyes, leaning in and putting a hand over the top of hers. "It concerns me that you don't think you've been obvious," Hazel whispered before Snape began speaking.
....................

Later that night, she tread carefully through the corridor leading to the Astronomy tower the sky bruised with a dark blue slowly fading into black. She searched the hallway for the boy painfully aware of how close to curfew it was and scared she'd run into filch every corner she turned. Unfortunately she was not a prefect and she didn't dare risk detention so close to the end of the year.

She paced back and forth the hallway searching for her lover and his mesmerising beauty, mentally cursing as she leaned back against the wall with her hands in her hair. She couldn't see him anywhere and although she knew it was unlike him to forget, deep down she worried he might have and she couldn't help that she was impatience.

It wasn't until she felt a pair of strong hands grab her waist and tugged her quickly back that she loudly yelped turning in the arms of her sudden captor to gaze into the dark, gorgeous, mysterious eyes of Tom Marvello Riddle.

"Tom!" She squealed pushing her fist against his chest stumbling back when he removed his arms. "You scared the shit out of me!" Tom held her hand gently caressing her palm. He leaned down to press his soft lips to the top of her knuckles all the while gazing up at her through hooded lids. She looked so beautiful.

"Apologies my love," he murmured against her skin, giving her hand a firm squeeze when he stood back up. "I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting. Ran into Professor Slughorn" he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders

"I want to show you something," he leaned down and whispered in her ear. he lead her down the hall and up one of the large spiral staircases. She furrowed her brows when they reached the top and he led her down the corridor only to stop at the end turning back around to face her.

"no one else knows about this room" he said

It was then that her eyes set upon the wall in front of him. She was certain there hadn't been a large door there before.

She blinked a few times, convincing herself that it must be her mind that was tricking her. Tom released a breath that could pass as a laugh as he approached grabbing her hand once more and she watched as his opposite hand cradled the knob and twisted.

"This..." Tom said as she looked around the room full of just... things. "...is the Room of Requirement."

She raised her eyebrows over to him glancing back into the room of things. "The Room of Requirement?" She murmured. "And you think....we're the only ones in the castle who..knows about it?"

"I'm absolutely certain," he reassured palm against the small of her back, his opposite closing the door behind them. "Way I see it the other people at this school are much too lazy and dumb to find this place." She turned to glance at the door, eyebrows knit together. "But why wasn't the door there before?" she shook her head. "I don't understand."

Tom approached her and grabbed either of her shoulders letting his palms soothe down the length of her arms all the way down to her wrists, and back up. She nearly collapsed at his touch but still remained curious and skeptical even. "This place you see it only shows up when you're in need of it," he murmured leaning in until his lips were against the shell of her ear his breath icy hot frosting over her bones and making her body shudder. "Cant you guess why I invited you here tonight?" he whispered.

He leaned away to catch her eyes and she felt all tension in her muscles completely melt away when their gazes met. She smiled, their faces so close their breaths were becoming one in the same. "I think have an idea..." she whispered, her eyes flipping between his eyes and his lips.

Tom couldn't resist any longer. He needed her.

His lips sunk into hers like violent waves in the sea. His large veiny hands were everywhere from her waist, to her hips, back up her chest all the way to the sides of her neck, creeping up until they cradled her face. She whimpered against his lips when he pressed himself closer to her the feeling her center ache for more and more of his touch.

"Tom," she whispered when they pulled away for air, his fingers tangled in her hair as he basically smashed her into the wall his forehead falling against hers. Tom's lips were back on hers in a second and she moaned when he pulled away.

"You have no idea how much I think about you like this," he whispered, "I never stop thinking about you ever."

And he kissed her again this time with much much more rough, for Tom could never fully explain to her in words how he felt. But he could kiss her and he could kiss her so fucking good. And when he kissed her like this she was like water in his hands free to be manipulated in whichever way he pleased.

Tom loved this about her.

He loved how in control he felt when he had her like this.

How he knew that she was totally and completely his.

It drove him absolutely insane.

Her chest heaved when she panted as his kisses wondered down her jaw and to her neck sucking large dark marks into her skin. Her fingers grabbing at the fabric of his robes when she gripped either of his shoulders her knees wobbling and threatened to give out beneath her when his fingers curled around the hem of her skirt beneath her robes.

"I don't...su" she began breathless as Tom's kisses trailed back up to her face, finding her lips again. "...I don't suppose the Room of Requirement believes we require a bed?" She managed to ask between knee weakening kisses and Tom's smile grew like a crescent against her lips. He gazed down at her his sexy eyes staring into her soul.

"I think we've managed quite well without a bed...don't you?"

She hadn't much time to laugh before his soft lips were back on hers. His fingers working quickly to open her robes letting them slide down her arms until they pooled in a black heap on the floor. Her shirt was next. His kisses trailing down to the tops of her breasts as he worked the clasp of her green lacey push up bra letting it slip from her tanned shoulders. Her hands were in his hair as he sucked marks onto either of her breasts, his fingers curled around the hem of her skirt, tugging it down her thighs until it dropped to her ankles, and she was quick to kick it away.

One of his palms slithered down her waist around the curve of her hip until it could snake its way between her thighs and she gasped when his fingers traced a line down her slit. Her eyelids peeled open just in time to catch Tom's dark,sexy,hooded stare.

"What do you want?" He asked, the tip of his nose touching the top of hers as he looked down at her. "Surprise me." She whimpered when he circled around her clit her back arching off the wall, her chest bumping into his. "Tom," she begged. "Stop being such a tease."

He kissed his way back to her ear his smirk against her skin. "Haven't I told you that I expect an answer when I ask you something?" He whispered coldly.

She melted when he applied just a little more pressure on her nub her fingernails so deep in the fabric of his robes, she was sure to have torn through. "M'... m'sorry I... I just want you," she managed to breathe out, his breath like fire as it ran
over the side of her neck. "please," she loudly whimpered when he teased her entrance. "Just want you to fuck me."

He hummed flattening his middle and forefinger down against her slit rubbing up and down once again. Her chest heaved as she panted, tears falling down her cheeks like a river stream.

Tom gazed at her now and could no longer help how his heart burned when he saw her like this how it stung his chest with the overwhelming feeling of desire.

It was then that Tom Riddle decided that he was going to marry this girl.

"That's what you want is it?" He asked in a low murmur removing his fingers from her sex and she blushed when she caught a glimpse of how they glistened even in the dimness of the room of things. She nodded quickly watching as he unfastened his robes slipping the black fabric down his shoulders letting it join the pile of clothes on the floor. He looked at her and nodded before she quickly unbuttoned every single button on his shirt he watched as she tugged the material off his torso and tan her hand down his abs.

There he was again. Tom Marvello Riddle. A beautiful man. Tom was like alcohol and the more she drank him the harder she found it harder to resist. As she watched him tug his trousers down his legs she felt her heart flutter in her chest.

She still couldn't believe she could call him hers.

Tom's strong hands were on her again and she could feel his giant cock as it pressed against the inside of her thigh and one of his hands slithered down to wrap around the back of it lifting it up so he could have access. His other rested on her curved hip his sexy gaze surging back into hers drawing her in keeping her and holding her there. His lips were but a mere inch away from hers and she fought the strong urge to kiss him again. Instead she inhaled a shaky breath waiting for him patiently
letting him make his move.

She gasped when she felt the tip of his cock prod against her entrance and she felt herself throb, aching for more of him. The hand that had been resting on her hip ascended to cradle the side of her face. Her bottom lip trembled the moment so tender she thought she'd melt to the floor and join the heap of clothes beneath their feet.

"I love you," Tom said at last and she blinked feeling of tears weighing heavy on her lashes. All she saw was him, all she felt was him, her heart burned with him.

And he burned for her too.

Tom Riddle loved her.

"Oh, Tom," she sighed her voice wet. She tugged him forward until his forehead was on hers . "I love you too."

And she gasped when he pushed himself inside of her wet throbbing as he hissing between the crevices of his teeth at how good she felt. He'd taken her so many times since Christmas Eve in the Lestrange Manor so many times that he'd honestly lost count. But he could never ever get enough of her or the feeling. He was drunk on it intoxicated by her.

She threw her head back against the wall as Tom picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist just as he sped up his pace his thrusts steady and even but hard and heavy all the same. She gripped his hair so tight she felt a small worry in the back of her head that she was really hurting him. But Tom didn't care. In fact he love the thrill of the pain of her fingers tugging at his hair. It only made him want her even more.

He was so deep inside her now that his tip was hitting the spongy part in her with every single stroke of his hips and she cried her sobs spread through the Room of Requirement. Tom even resisted the urge to moan himself considering no one would be walking in on them and she just felt so good. He gripped her ass tighter as he lifted it up just a little higher to get a better angle, and her back arched off of the cold wall yet again.

"Tom!" She loudly moaned  at a particularly hard thrust. She felt her walls clench around him and through pursed lips. Tom whimpered, his eyelids fluttering closed as he enjoyed this feeling so infinite. "I...Tom... I think I'm close..."

Tom's eyelids peeled open and with his hand not supporting her ass, he grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger forcing her to look at him. "Is that right, darling?" He whispered, and she nodded her teeth sunk into the pillowy flesh of her bottom lip. "Does it feel good, princess?" He asked and she nodded, groaning at another especially hard thrust. "yes," she moaned, he whimpered again before she cradled the back of his head closer to hers, their foreheads pressed up against one another again.

Tom felt his hips stutter and his member pulse when she clenched around him again her heat so tight and warm he knew he was bound to break any moment. His eyes remained fixated on hers and every time she looked away he fixed her gaze back onto his.

"I want you..to look me in the eyes..." he began, thrusting harder and harder and harder, "...while you tell me..how fucking good I make you feel. Tell me how good you feel while you come all around me darling." he moaned loudly.

While her vision blurred with tears she could still make out his dark sexy eyes through water still feel the intensity of his stare without really even seeing it. Tom was so deep now his cock persuading her orgasm out of her. She could feel the bundle of tension knot at the pit of her stomach pulsing and begging to be unraveled any second.

She cried and gripped Tom tighter as she released telling him how good he felt, not really sure if she was even making any sense. "T... Tom!" She shrieked as her body shuddered against his, his hands the only things keeping her grounded. "You feel... so... it feels... Tom!" She sobbed his chest glistening with her tears as they dropped like rain on his skin.

Tom was pushing harder into her now chasing his orgasm  as he fucked her through her release his eyes never once leaving hers. His head rolled against hers and his nose brushed against her own but never once did he dare take his gaze away from hers. There was something so intimate about staring so deep into his lover's eyes in their vulnerable moment.

He felt so powerful.

So in control.

Even when he came, Tom still felt the strongest he'd ever been.

Tom still remained inside of her even as they both came their hearts beating to the same drum against one another. Tom held her close to his sweaty chest feeling the heat of her against his own. One hand on her waist and one on the back of her head holding her close playing with her hair.

Tom never planned on falling in love. He never felt it was a priority. He didn't think it was necessary on his road to power in fact, he used to think love was but a mere obstacle.

But love like this was none of those things.

As a young boy Tom could never imagine that love could be so powerful. But when he found her that Christmas Eve and held her and had her. He felt like the most powerful being in the universe like she was the missing piece of his puzzle.

And he had finally found her.

They both kissed each other one last time before getting dressed and going back to their dorm to have a shower.

"Y/n i love you so much princess" Tom said hugging her as the hot water pounded on his back.

"I love you too Tom" she said as she closed her eyes to take in the moment.

Once the couple had gotten out of the steamy shower they hopped into bed and cuddled until they fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

———————————-
Don't even i'm so bad at writing smut i can't come up with it i'm so sorry 😭

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

386K 3K 16
Detailed and more in depth one shots with all the slytherin boys from my TikTok!!. My TikTok is -newtsinthegladex2 if anyone wants to check it out. H...
25.4K 269 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots 🕊 ˚✧ ₊˚ʚ includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...
158K 1.1K 18
I love those Slytherin boys react TikTok's, so I'm turning it into a book
247K 2.8K 40
Im going to post reactions to all kinds of scenarios. You can leave suggestions in the comments. The redactions include the following boys: - Harr...