Love, Aurora

By booksByA99

Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy... More

Introductions
Aesthetics
Playlist
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
[35]
A/N

|23|

887 28 18
By booksByA99

M I L O

I am a hundred percent sure Rora is ignoring me. Because she forgave me. Is she still upset with me?

I've tried everything I could and I am done. I can't stand this shit anymore because it's been a week since she's been doing this.

Everytime I've tried sitting near her, she ends up making some shitty excuse about how she's got work to complete or Bruna needs her.

I'm not stupid, Bruna went back home for the weekend.

Which is also the reason I'm knocking on their dorm room. The second the door swings open, my heart drops.

Rora's standing infront of me in tears. Her cheeks are wet and there's a bright red handprint on her left cheek.

Rage fills over my body immediately. I walk inside and she backs away. I approach her until her back hits the wall.

"Hey, it's kind of late. Can we talk later?" She says, her lips wobbling.

"Aurora." I say, firmly. "Who the fuck did this to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You're crying and your cheeks are red."

"Oh, that? I hit my face." She laughs. "I actually hit my face on the glass door in the office."

"The office doesn't have a glass door." I grit. "Im going to ask you again, who hurt you?"

"No one."

"You're avoiding me."

She let's out a shaky breath. "Im sorry- so sorry."

"Im not making the same mistake of losing you, not again. So, you're going to tell me what's wrong and I'm going to fix this."

"I can't tell you."

I let out a breath, realising my rage isn't helping her at all. I gently push the strands of hair away from her face. "You know how much you mean to me, don't you?"

She nods.

"You know how much I hate seeing you hurt too, don't you?"

She nods again.

"So, tell me what's wrong. You trust me, I know you do. I'll fix this all. Tell me."

"Sofia." She blurts out. "She threatened me to stop being your friend or she'll get me kicked out. I did my best but you were always trying to talk to me. I was in the bathroom earlier and then she- she slapped me."

That fucking slut. A fucking bitch, she is. Along with her whole damn family.

She threatened and hurt Rora and I'm not letting her get away with this.

"Dont do anything, okay? I'm fine, I promise." She says, grabbing my hand.

"You know I can't do that." I say. "Im not letting her get away with this, you know that. But I promise you, no one will get hurt, okay?"

"Even you?"

"Even me." I say. "Come here." I wrap my arms around her, one pressed against her head and the other her shoulder. "Im sorry."

She sniffs and pulls away. "I- im going to sleep."

"Go ahead." I say. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Do you want to stay?"

"If you want me to." I say and then she was pulling me to her room. She lays on the bed and i lay next to her.

She buries her face in my chest while I run my fingers through her hair. I wait for her to fall asleep and then I walk out, quietly closing her bedroom door.

I find Bruna sitting on the couch. "I need your help with something."

☆☆☆

"I know you're in love with her- which I totally support- but you have to think twice about this, man."

"I know what I'm doing, Xavier." I say, leaning against the wall. "She hurt Rora. I'm not letting her get away with    it."

"Fine, go ahead." He says. Just then, the door swings open and Bruna is dragging her by the ear.

"Stop hurting me, you bitch!" Sofia shrieks.

"What did you call me?" Bruna asks, pressing her nails to Sofia's arm.

"A bitch- oh, hi, Milo!"

I roll my eyes. "Sit down."

"See? I knew you'd realise what a mistake you're making with that stupid bitch."

"Yeah, how smart you are." I say.

"What am I doing here?"

"You're here to pay for what you did to Aurora." I say.

"She deserved it for trying to steal you." Sofia shrugs.

"Listen, Sofia, I am not yours, do you understand me?  I have no feelings towards you except for disgust. You're a horrible person, do you understand me?"

"All I did was tell her to stay away from you!"

"You threatened her. You hit her, you hurt her, Sofia."

"She should know. I asked her multiple times to stay away from you." She shrugs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're fucked in the head, do you know that?"

She laughs, leaning forward so as to show me cleavage and running her nails around the table. "Did she finally burst out and stop talking to you?"

"Thanks for that, by the way."

"Oh, its nothing." She shrugs. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. I just made it sooner because I don't like wasting time. Plus, im glad you finally realised how stupid you were being with her."

I clench my fist, approaching her. She grins, biting her lips. "Im not here to play with you, Sofia. I'm here to make sure you walk out of this room with your life ruined."

"You can't do that." She scoffs.

"He sure as hell can." Bruna warns. I feel satisfaction when I take a good look at Sofia and look at the handprint on her cheek, one that lookes a lot worse than Rora's.

"You're stupid if you think I'd let you hurt my girl and let you get away with  it." I say.

"For the last time, she deserves it! She's always after the guys I want but I always get them. I've known the little bitch since primary school but she was too self absorbed to realise I was better then her."

"Get any guy you want? What the hell do you mean by that?" Xavier asks.

"There was Nick in our second year of high-school. I wanted Nick. We were made to be back then. But as always, he wanted her and he got her."

"And how did you get Nick?" Xavier asks, looking at me carefully.

"Simple as that; Ketamine. Nick was so inlove with her so it was hard. Stupid Aurora didn't even realise what she had. But before you knew it, Nick kept coming back for more and I got him. You shouldve seen Aurora's face when she saw him and I in bed, it was horrible."

What the actual fuck.

"But, you remember me a lot of Nick, only because you won't just sleep with me and you're too busy with Aurora but I think we can try Rohypnol this time, what do you say?"

"This bitch is crazy." Xavier breathes out.

"You are so fucked, Sofia. You and your whole damn family." Bruna laughs.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"We're going to say this to everyone."

Sofia laughs. "You think anyone will believe you? My father is Chandler King. Goodluck with that."

I take out the recording device. "No, Sofia, goodluck to you."

"Have fun rotting in jail, whore." Bruna grins, pulling tightly on her hair.

Sofia shrieks, letting out a painful scream. "You can't do this to me!"

"Oh, we can and we will. See you soon, Sofia." Bruna says and with that, we're all out the door.

"We should be in a movie." Xavier blurts out.

Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
Grace By Abbie

Teen Fiction

3.6K 326 71
Eton College is the world's most prestigious boarding school. It's also just opened it's coveted doors to the female half of the population. When Gr...
6.5M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
2.6M 63.6K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...