TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot)

By taextiff

TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot) ❗STRICTLY MATURED CONTENT❗ Hello to the Locksmiths and TaeNy shippers out there... More

1- Wild
1- Fools
1- Talk Me Down
2- Haunted I
2- Haunted II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend I
3- My Sister's Bestfriend II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend III
3- My Sister's Bestfriend IV
4- Photograph I
4- Photograph II
4- Photograph III
4- Photograph IV
5- Half Moon I
5- Half Moon II
6- Dirty Secret I
6- Dirty Secret II
7- Pet I
7- Pet II
8- Family I
8- Family II
9- Dirty Hotline I
9- Dirty Hotline II
9- Dirty Hotline III
9- Dirty Hotline IV
9- Dirty Hotline V
10- Fun I
10- Fun II
11- Maid I
11- Maid II
12- Math Freak I
12- Math Freak III
12- Math Freak IV
12- Math Freak V
13- The Widow I
13- The Widow II
13- The Widow III
13- The Widow IV
13- The Widow V
13- The Widow VI
14- Sextape I
14- Sextape II
14- Sextape III
14- Sextape IV
15- Coffee & Wine
15- Meet & Dine
15- Strawberry & Lobster
15- Sun & Surf
15- Cocktails & After
16- Sessions I
16- Sessions II
17- Alpha I
17- Alpha II
18- Gay Star I
18- Gay Star II
19- My Pet Cat I
19- My Pet Cat II
19- My Pet Cat III
19- My Pet Cat IV
20- My Brother's Bestfriend I
20- My Brother's Bestfriend II
21- We Meet Again I

12- Math Freak II

163 3 0
By taextiff

Tiffany hates Taeyeon right now, as in really really hate him right now. She hates him to the point that she'll strangled him to death if she ever found him, but that is after she ordered him to fuck her hard, or after she ride his dick hard, or maybe both, she won't mind, as long as she had sex with him, but bottomline is, she hates Taeyeon so much right now.

Why? Because he's been avoiding her so much for the past week even daringly refused a horny Tiffany who even ready to gave him an exclusive blowjob performance plus titfuck she never even offered or did to anyone and with anyone before.

But still, he said no..

"Fuck you Kim Taeyeon! Fuck you!" She cursed suddenly when she's walking in the middle of the school hallway earning some confused eyes from her schoolmates "WHAT?! Never seen an annoyed bitch before?! Assholes!" she growled at them.

This never happened to Tiffany before though, desperate over a man's dick. Well screw you she's not a cheap slut she only happened to like fucking man's brains out, both their brains, literally speaking, or metaphorically speaking, in other words, man's balls.

She likes to fuck but it didn't mean she fucked anyone, in fact, she's a picky fucker. She only fuck those who got, as quoted, beautiful cock. So if there's a gentleman, with bright intelligence, a drop dead hot body, extremely handsome face, and so much dollar digits in his bank account came to her, asking her to fuck him but he got nowhere near good looking dick, he's out and can go fuck himself because Tiffany ain't going to waste time playing with average looking dick.

But then she's never the one who begged to be fucked by any guy no matter how beautiful their dick is, plus it's very easy for her to find playmates if one of her usual one couldn't fulfill her needs at the time she wanted.

Then why the hell is it bothers her for not getting any Taeyeon's for the past 2 weeks? Why the hell didn't she go look for her other playmates to satisfy her needs? Why the hell did she never felt good anymore ever since she got the taste of him inside her, if its not Taeyeon's dick?

"This is all that jerk face fault!" She grumbled.

It has been 2 weeks already, and not even once she got a glimpse of his beautiful cock. She sighed. It all started last month when their stupid school informed him about some stupid Math Olympics competition that's going to be held soon.

She didn't know why he got excited and worked up much for it, as in.. Its math, what's so fun about math? Sex is a lot fun.. Tiffany nod, satisfied with her own mind set.

But still she got rejected by him multiple times until he started to avoid her as much as he can because she kept pestering and teasing her to fuck her.

I even offered him to do everything by myself, while all he need to is to get hard! She frustratingly screamed in her head.

He did get hard, as in holding his words of 'no sex until the competition ends' hard, much to Tiffany dislikes.

I miss dicky! She said to herself and pouts, and yes, she named Taeyeon's member, the only dick that got a privileged to be named by her as she proudly told him when she first came up with it, wanting him to understand that he should felt proud and flattered because she put his member in a special place than the others.

She remembered he chuckled after he heard that, then he putted it back into her special place, her very much wet core, and that is how he supposed to act.

Not pushing me away, cutting my rights to meet dicky, stupid jerk face! Again she mentally complained.

Now after remembering how he put his member in her as his way to say thanks for the special nickname, she gets even more needy and agitated.

Fuck I need him now, badly! But how?

That is actually a good question, how, because Taeyeon purposely avoiding her for the last 2 weeks saying that he needs time to prepare for the stupid Olympics.

Even when they, not really accidentally met credited to the stubborn Tiffany, they won't do anything much, he always stopped after minutes of making out, just making out, no touching, no squeezing, absolutely no fucking, not even a dry humping.

How could he stands not to fuck her really amazed her at some point, because no one ever stand not to touch her especially when she lets them, and there's him, who didn't even budge even when she already showed him his wet drenched pussy.

"He's so frustrating!" She complained as she childishly stomped her foot on a desk in front of her.

"Hey watch where you're kicking Tiffany, I need it for work" A young woman who sits on the desk said, someone who goes by the name Jessica Jung or Ms. Jung professionally, a counseling teacher, as what the name board on her desk said, but Jessica for people she's close with.

Tiffany scoffed "Whatever Jess"

"What's wrong with you anyway? You seem to be extra pissed off these days, something's wrong at home?" Ms. Jung asked her concernedly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes knowing that her problems absolutely nothing to do with what happened at home, everything is fine there, it's her down below that isn't but she couldn't possibly said it out loud right?

She sighed "No, nothing's wrong, I'm just.. pissed off"

"Well that's not really something new now wouldn't it?" Ms. Jung smiled showing her a smile, meeting Tiffany's glare "But at least Tiffany, you have to fill the form I told you last week and its already due time but you haven't even write anything, not even your name, are you that lazy or you are that lazy?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes for her teacher's way to joke as she honestly stated "I am that lazy" which earned her giggles from Ms. Jung.

"Still, Tiffany, you have to fill the form like everyone in your batch did" Ms. Jung said as she puts an empty form of career options and plans to study after graduating, basically ways to find students interest on their own future.

Tiffany puffed "Why should I? Aren't we already cleared about this? I'm going to do what I'm best on doing, shopping while doing whatever my dad told me to do, whatever"

"You mean you don't have any interest on something? Anything?" Ms. Jung looked at Tiffany a bit surprised, and that question made Tiffany mind wandered.

"There is.." as Tiffany blushed imagining something that belongs to someone or someone who own something? "But it currently not interested with me" she pouts.

"I'm confused, but at least you have some interest over something" Ms. Jung said "Just try to fill the form the best you can would you? Please fill your complete address too, and if you're done you can put it on my desk and you can go home, but now, I need to go to the bathroom first" as she walked out of her office leaving Tiffany alone with a spark of a wicked idea in her head.

Of course, if he kept avoiding me at school, he can't possibly did it too at home right? Tiffany mentally cheered her brilliant self.

And with his address right in the palm of her hand, with a lot of determinations and of course wearing her brand new sexy lingerie inside her uniform, Tiffany is set to her mission, to get Kim Taeyeon down to his knee, begging and banging her good.

Taeyeon is superbly tired. In order to finally get the winner title of this year regional Math Olympics, him and his club got to work extra hard, especially after only losing a point from their arch enemy.

This would also be his last change to present the winning to their school, and his last contribution to the club before he took a step down from being the president of the club and concentrate more on his senior year, especially the exam for college entrance where he aimed for the best with full scholarship so he wouldn't burdened his parents and older brother so much.

It's already hard for his family to move to the city from their original province in hope that him and his brother would get a better education and will live a better life in the future, not that their current life isn't, at least his father have a decent job with a decent payment and his mother also helping the family income by becoming a nurse at the city hospital.

But sometime enough is just not enough, especially because now his brother got a scholarship to go to school abroad, and although it's a full scholarship, it didn't cover the daily expenses there. His older brother worked part time too to support his life there but their parents insisted him to focus more on his education and they will support him financially as much as they could.

And Taeyeon being the youngest doesn't want to just stand and do nothing watching how his family did their best to support each other, he wanted to do something at least for himself and by putting his name on the Math Olympic competition boards of winner, he hope it could help him having a good reference to get a full scholarship once he entered a college he's aiming for.

But then there's Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany is one thing that he never expected will ever happen in his life. Not that he never get closed with anyone from the opposite sex before, but to the point of what they did, she's the very first one and how hard it is to get the image out of his mind, especially after weeks being idle on that department while being quiet active before.

Not to mention how stubborn she can be sometime insisting them to do something, seducing him and touching him to make him gave up, but he couldn't, even if he wanted to, he can't. He need to concentrate and lots of energy to prepare himself and doing activity with Tiffany will surely drained him very much, so he got no other choice but to avoid her as much as he can, at least for 2 weeks.

But then again, it's Tiffany, she has to have what she wanted and currently she wanted him. He's somehow happy of course, being wanted much by Tiffany although deep inside, he slightly hope that it isn't just because what he have down his crotch, so he felt delighted when he went home to find Tiffany sitting in his family apartment living room looking all decent almost innocent with as rules uniform, as in not tight and skirts below her knees, she got her hair tied in a ponytail, she wear a black rimmed glass.

Taeyeon not sure where she gets it but it look suitable on her, and she didn't coldly barked or glare, or is it maybe because she's talking with an elder, his mother, but she didn't talked politely with teachers at school except for Ms. Jung maybe since she is chill and maybe the new principal because he didn't get all crazy giving detentions whenever he laid his eyes on students.

Bottom line, he is happy to see Tiffany visiting his house, thinking maybe she wanted to see him that much, and it's not only about sex.

"Tae your dinner and dad's are in the fridge, re-heat it for awhile before you guys eat it okay, I'll be back tomorrow morning, tell your dad I already prepared his tomorrow's clothes. I'll be leaving now okay, be nice with Tiffany, and it's nice to meet you dear" Mrs. Kim said walking out of the apartment to work on her shift tonight, innocent left Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.

"Its nice to meet you too Mrs. Kim, thank you" Tiffany bowed to her until she finally gone behind the closed door. She turned around to found Taeyeon chuckled "What so funny jerk face?" as she instantly turned to be the usual Tiffany.

"You" He said "What's with the whole dressing up?"

She looked at herself then twirled "Why? Don't you think I looked appealing even when I dressed innocently?"

He smiled "You do, but I'm not used to that"

She glared at him "Don't get your head high just because I appeared desperate for you dick jerkface" as she loosened up her ponytail missed it when his smile disappeared, changed it with a frown before he suddenly stands up.

"I think that's it Tiffany-ssi, if you excused me I'll study for a bit more" He said as he walked to his bedroom.

"What? Studying? Again?!" She's trailing behind him and watched him takes out some exercise book from his back and bookshelves before sitting down on his studying table "You're just going to get what? A fucking medal and you preferred that than to fuck me?!"

He sighed but didn't respond.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She hit his back and shoulder hard "Just because I fucking like your dick it doesn't mean you're allowed to make me this deprived you asshole jerk face!" she shouts and kept hitting him while he tried to dodge away and at the same time trying to reach and hold her wrists to stop her endless attack.

"What is wrong with you?!" He managed to get a hold on her wrists then he shouts, the very first time Taeyeon ever shouts at someone and it's the first time someone ever shouted at Tiffany.

It got her surprised.

"Just because you like my thing it doesn't mean I should willingly giving it to you whenever you want! It's mine! And really what is wrong with you?! Why do you always have lewd mind in your head?! Can't you find something else to do aside being such a horny teenager craving for sex whenever you opened your eyes?! I don't always want sex! So if you want it go find someone else who is willingly giving himself to you whenever you want! You're such a selfish bitch do you know that?!"

Tiffany slaps Taeyeon hard, right on his face.

He groaned and growled "Ah screw math!" then in a matter of seconds he pulled her roughly to him, kissed each other passionately while feverishly tugged each other clothes.

Tiffany tugged his shirts at once, making his shirts button flies off.

Taeyeon pull Tiffany's shirts up and in one swift mode pulling it up to her upper chest alongside with her bra showing her glory bare breasts he secretly loves to play with.

Without any warning he started to play with her twins, fondling it, squeezing it, flicking its peak with his fingers, licking it sloppily, sucking it hard it makes Tiffany screamed her moans.

Taeyeon lift her up to make her cling on his waist, entangling her legs around him while he's mouth busy eating out her twins and at the same time, she's busy pushing his head more to her breast, chanting "Yes jerkface! That's it! Ugh! Suck it, suck it hard! You like it don't you? Ugh! Fuck! Ugh!" for each treatments she got for her tits without realizing the effect of her warm and wet clothed pussy did when it pressured him.

He carried her forward and trapped her between his bedroom wall and himself, he moved to roughly kissed her lips again while tugging off her panty from her rear, he put her down to let it slide down to her ankle, he sucked his tits again before leaving wet trail of kisses down to her navel, below it and finally meet her already drenched core as he kneeled down in front of it.

He put one of her leg on his shoulder before started to lick her wet slit, slurping it sloppily, flicking and sucking her engorged clit vigorously he made her cried in pleasure.

"Shit! That's good, you make me feel so fucking good"

But he's not done yet. He pushed his tongue deep and wiggled it inside her it made her moaned really hard as she grinded her core on his face.

"Ugh! Fuck you jerkface! Fuck you! That's so fucking good oh my god.. Mmhm!"

He plunged his two fingers at once and pumped her in and out as he stands up and let her lick her own taste all over his face. He added another finger and pumped her faster she groaned and automatically move her hips, following his movement riding on each of his thrust while kissing him hard.

"Fuck, don't stop, don't stop, I'm gonna cum, don't.." She screamed but he didn't let her cum just yet as he stopped moving and pulled out his fingers completely it annoyed her. "Fuck it Tae! What the fuck are you doing?!"

She snapped when Taeyeon suddenly made her turned around and before she could give another protest, he plunged in his whole length inside her throbbing cunt it made her came in an instant.

But while she's still on high, not even once he stopped pounding her, he kept moving no matter how hard her walls clenched him tight as waves of electric jolt washed all over her again and again.

She couldn't even do anything but to smacked his arm that he puts around her waist, either telling him to stop or encouraging him for more, but he kept going instead anyway, until he could feel himself ready to burst out in any seconds.

"Fany..I'm going to cum fanyy.." he said between his deep and fast trust "Ngh! Here it comes Fany, here it.. Hengh!" He cum really hard, shots after shots his legs finally gave up and both of them ended up falling down onto the floor to lay sideways, with him spooning her close. He panted hard, he looked at her wondered whether she's okay or was he being too hard or was she mad because she didn't say anything or do anything.

He slowly took a peek on her, he brushed the loose hair that covers her face only to find her sleeping serenely just like that. Once again, he got mesmerized with the girl he's being involved with lately, although he's not sure on where do they stand, although he knows that maybe its just his member that she cares about, dicky, as she named it.

He chuckled when he remember the girl's almost innocent beaming face when she announced the nickname she created for his member, almost innocent because she's talking about giving a penis, his penis, a nickname, you're lucky.. he absurdly whispered to his currently limp member.

Then he brushed the sleeping girl hair, feeling somehow, happy that she's there with him, she really went to find him, to the point that she looked for his address, and even wearing a bit decent uniform before she came to visit, probably already predicting that she'd find someone else at his house, she looked cute with her decent uniform.

Not anymore though.. he mentally said as he scanned her current state.

She still have her shirts and bra tangled on her upper chest, her breasts poking out and in a split second it made him want to fondle it and lick then suck its swollen tips.

He then looked at her below part. Her black lingerie still tangled around one of her ankle which he found it amusing, he then lifted up her skirt slowly to see her thighs smeared with the mix of his cum and her own.

He really came so much as he intensely looked at her currently messy state near her core.

He suddenly felt a twitch somewhere down his crotch as he welcomed by his semi hard on..

"Already?" He hissed to his member, but he can't, he need to study and she's sleeping, so the next thing he did was to slowly carry her trying not to wake her up, then lay her down on his bed, covering her with his blanket, and letting her to get some sleep after he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

After that, he went back to studying, occasionally took glance on the sleeping girl, silently thanking her to make him feel a lot more relaxed now.

Surely weeks of not having sex after being so active about it made him goes a bit fidgety too, so he was thinking about going to do something for her to show his gratitude later.

But first, he has to make sure he'd make a sweet goodbye to his math club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 155 3
TZUYU ( G!P) VERY MATURE SATZU SMUT, INTENSE SMUT. READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥
437K 16.8K 191
eunbi: *facepalms* © quotes are not mine
409K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
66K 3.6K 200
Author: Yufeng/寓风 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 329 chapter Status: Complete Book 1 Lu Xu is a scumbag rich second generation with parent...