Crash bosses in escape games

De Reina714

MLT Title: Crash bosses in escape games (在逃生游戏里崩坏boss) Author: 银洱 ... Liang Fei accidentally transmigrated in... Mai multe

01: Gross Institute
02: Amputation
03: During the operation--
04: Maze
05: Hunting area
06: Air vent
07: Injection
08: Sugar
09: Error
10: Storage Room
11: Conditions
12: Anti-kill
13: Turning around
14: Whole body disinfection
15: The Drawbridge Effect
16: Return
17: Escape
18: Interrogation
19: Shot
20: Out of Control
21: Encounter on a Narrow Road
22: Attacked
23: Poisoning
24: Detoxification
25: Truth
26: End
27: Gambling Ghost Ship
28: In the world
29: Carnival
30: Siren Gambling
31: Victory
32: Lover
33: Assassination
34: Kraken
35: Rule changes
36: Heart
37: Chaos
38: Death Gambling Game
39: Break the game with death
40: Big Bad Wolf
41: Prisoner's Dilemma
42: The Truth About Murder
43: It's you
44: End
45: Virus restricted area
46: ​​Handcuffs
47: Sissy
48: Constellation
49: Voting certificate
50: Betrayal
51: Yan Huan
52: Ex-partner
53: Don't be afraid
54: Confluence
55: Research and Development
56: Lair
57: The third virus
58: Forgive me
59: End
60: Single player game
61: Island
62: Prisoner
63: Smiling paralysis
64: Flowers
65: Scars
66: Emotional stability value
67: Suffocation and Kiss
68: Misunderstanding
69
70: Torture
71: Amnesia
72: End
73: Blizzard Villa
74: Prepare well
75: Notebook
76: Vegetative
77: Amnesia
78: Bait
79: Diary
80: End
81: City of Rasheng
82: Auction
83: Day of Reckoning
84: Senluo City
85: Luosheng City
86: Misfortune diverted to the east
87: Trapped
88: Old Town Lord
89: Two five boys
90: Counterattack
91: The second half begins!
92: Believe in you
93: Begging to die
94: End
95: Another place
96: Novice Game
97: Supermarket
98: Air freshener
99: Chainsaw
100: Dust
101: Change map
102: Bucket
103: Diary
104: That matter
105: Aging
106: The reason for the attack
107: Two versions
108: The only way out
109: Hunting Group
110: Chess
111: The Opportunity to End
112: Playboy
113: Preheating
114: Identity Exposure
115: Injured
116: Falling asleep in three
118: The next floor
119: Gouging eyes
120: Two Liang Fei
121: Copy
122: Reverse
123: Weaknesses
124: One More
125: Jackpot
126: White Queen
127: Cooperate
128: Book
129: Start
130: Soul Exchange
131: Puppet
132: Falling
133: Soldiers
134: Identity
135: Tactic Understanding
136: Stone
137: I am the rule
138: Doubt Game
139: Queen
140: Sevenfold Reality
141: The Eighth Truth
142: To be or not to be
143: The most romantic confession

117: Black Pot

33 1 0
De Reina714

"What is this?" Liang Fei raised his wrist and took a closer look at the transparent silk thread that Xie Kun had wrapped around him.

"Spider silk." Xie Kun smiled, "As long as there is spider silk, I can catch the senior back at any time."

It sounds like some kind of positioning prop, is it a reward from a giant spider?

Liang Fei thoughtfully touched the silk thread on his wrist, but failed to call up the system introduction. These spider silks looked no different from ordinary spider silks, and he could even untie them easily.

In order to avoid irritating Xie Kun, Liang Fei just pretended that the spider silk on his wrist did not exist. He intuited that there were other reasons why Xie Kun did this, but Xie Kun didn't take the initiative to explain, obviously because he didn't want to tell him.

Mentioning the giant spider, Liang Fei suddenly remembered the box he snatched from under the claw of the giant spider.

He took out the box and shook it in front of Xie Kun's eyes: "Do you want this?"

Xie Kun saw the appearance of the box clearly, and his eyes suddenly became serious. Seeing his sudden change of expression, Liang Fei immediately made a condition: "Tell me who stabbed you first."

Xie Kun's expression suddenly became a little weird, he narrowed his eyes and stared at Liang Fei for a few seconds, and then said slowly: "Senior, have you not figured out the current situation? Senior is now my prisoner, the prisoner should be more obedient good."

The face of the person in front of him was so pale that it was bloodless, yet he was still so stubborn. Liang Fei didn't want to waste any more time, so he ruthlessly exposed Xie Kun: "If you delay for a while, the person who fell on the ground may not be who it is."

During the few minutes of the two talking, Xie Kun's wrist holding the knife began to tremble. The blade trembled slightly under the light, and the reflected light arcs danced up and down on the wall.

Xie Kun withdrew the long knife silently, and his voice suddenly became cold: "How did I get hurt, the senior will not know?"

Liang Fei choked on Xie Kun's natural tone, and keenly sensed that there was something in Xie Kun's words.

This made it seem like the suspect was related to him, but he was trapped in the warm-up game from the very beginning of the game of life and death, and never met Xie Kun.

But there is no need for Xie Kun to lie to him. Could there be something hidden about the reason for Xie Kun's injury?

Liang Fei wanted to continue asking, but Xie Kun turned around and walked ahead.

"The box contains the key to the next floor. As long as someone opens the door to the next floor, it doesn't matter who gets the key."

After Xie Kun finished speaking, regardless of whether Liang Fei would follow, he walked quickly to the depths of the corridor.

Liang Fei ran out of chips and didn't know what Xie Kun was planning, so he could only keep an eye on people first to avoid uncontrollable situations. As for Xie Kun's attitude, we will wait until the mess in front of us is resolved before we settle the account.

Liang Fei briefly recalled the floor map. Xie Kun's direction of progress was very clear, and he seemed to have known the location of the stairwell for a long time. Liang Fei was worried about Xie Kun's injuries, but this floor was full of rooms with closed doors, and various monsters were scattered randomly in the rooms, so it was really not a place to look for medicine. I just hope that the map of the next level can be changed.

The two didn't stop all the way, and went to the stairwell by the shortest route. After walking for a few minutes, there was another little accident.

A person suddenly appeared at the corner of the corridor. The person saw the black queen Xie Kun on the opposite side, and wanted to run away as soon as his face turned pale. His legs had just retreated into the dark corner of the corner, but he accidentally saw Liang Fei's face.

The legs that moved back suddenly stopped, and even the frightened eyes were replaced by leaked excitement.

He recognized that the person next to Xie Kun was Bai Wang appointed by the puppet man, and he had long since thrown away the idea of ​​running away. Although it is not clear why the black queen does not kill the white king to win the game, but as long as the white king is still alive, he still has a chance to kill the king.

The huge temptation overwhelmed his reason, and he strode towards Xie Kun, raising his hand to call out his chess pieces. A black "horse" appeared in the palm of the man, proving his identity in the most intuitive way.

"I... I am also in the black team. I heard that you are the black queen, we can form a team." He showed his most sincere expression.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Xie Kun didn't seem to see this person at all, and only took out his weapon when the other party approached eagerly, frightening the other party to freeze in place.

"He knows my identity." Liang Fei recognized that the members of the black team were the ones who had cleared the warm-up game with him, and leaned into Xie Kun's ear to remind him.

The warm breath was right next to his ears, and Xie Kun paused, but he didn't move aside.

For him who holds the queen piece, it doesn't matter whether it is his own king or the enemy king. The queen cannot kill the king. The only way to win is to kill all the enemy members. Whether the king lives or dies will not affect him.

After the death of a certain king, the two teams will go to war, and the abilities of some chess pieces may change. For example, a soldier can choose to become a queen. The queen of the white team might deliberately protect the king because of this, so as not to lose the advantage of "the strongest skill", but the strength is at the level of Xie Kun, and there is no need to consider these things at all.

Then why does he carry a burden?

After thinking about it, Xie Kun could only attribute this behavior that did not conform to his logic to his other personality. He knows all the stupid things the other personality does and can't do anything about it.

After Liang Fei reminded Xie Kun, seeing that Kun seemed to be thinking about something, he thought that Xie Kun had already made all plans. The members of the black team were still shy and wanted to get closer to them, while talking nonsense such as forming a team to improve the survival rate.

"Are you really not considering taking me? My skills are very strong..." The members of the black team approached unwillingly.

According to Xie Kun's previous habits, he had already slashed through it. Now that he has an abdominal injury, he didn't want to cause trouble, so he ignored the person who was following them.

The members of the black team saw that the legendary black queen did not violently hurt anyone, and thought they had the acquiescence of the black queen, so they looked at Liang Fei even more brazenly. I don't know what actions of the members of the black team stimulated Xie Kun, the black long knife suddenly came out of its sheath, and slashed towards his neck like lightning!

The members of the black team backed away in horror the moment they felt the murderous intent, and there was still a not-so-shallow wound on their necks. Blood gushed out in large quantities, quickly staining his shirt red.

If he just escaped, maybe he could save his life. However, the fear of death and the huge temptation of ending the game gave him a flash of inspiration, and he thought of a "brilliant" idea.

No matter whether he will offend the Black Queen next time, or whether he will be seriously injured to death, as long as he can kill Liang Fei here, the game of life and death is over, and all problems will not cause him any trouble.

Thinking of this, he cheered himself up silently, and finally made a cruel decision.

Liang Fei was always on guard against the members of the black team following them, and immediately noticed that the other party's expression was abnormal. Before he could remind Xie Kun, the members of the black team suddenly yelled and slashed at his arm with a knife!

Boom.

The bloody arm fell to the ground, and the members of the black team sweated coldly from the pain, and still squeezed out a distorted grin at Liang Fei.

"Go to hell!" The members of the black team kicked their arms on the ground towards Liang Fei, laughing wildly.

Didi, Didi, Didi--

The tattoo on the broken arm flickered like a luminous bracelet, and the sound made Liang Fei instantly feel a strong crisis.

Consistent with Liang Fei's guess, the special skill of the members of the black team is "timed bomb". However, this prop is rather useless, the body of the bomb is a tattoo, unless his arm is cut off, even he himself will be killed by the bomb.

The distance between the two sides was no more than three meters. If the bomb exploded at such a close distance, the members of the black team would also be affected. But he didn't care about that much, as long as Liang Fei was killed first, he would be able to escape the game of life and death.

The risky movement of soldiers did have a surprise effect, at least Liang Fei never thought that the enemy would use bombs at such a close position!

Seeing that the bomb was getting closer and closer to Liang Fei, Xie Kun let go of his right hand, gave up the heavy weapon, and rushed towards the severed hand one meter away.

In Liang Fei's eyes, everything that followed was like an elongated slow motion. Xie Kun took a step forward, kicked the broken hand on the ground, and at the same time turned around and opened the door closest to him. As soon as the door was pushed open, there was a howl of a beast from behind the door. At the same time, the severed hand slipped through the crack of the door and fell into the room.

Xie Kun closed the door with his backhand, and there was a muffled sound in the room. Until the shock caused by the explosion ended, Liang Fei and the members of the black team were still standing in their original positions, without any reaction to what Xie Kun had just done.

I don't know what kind of material the door of the room is made of, it can trap the beasts in the room, and it can even isolate the power of the explosion. The aftermath of the explosion dissipated, and the members of the black team suddenly realized that their nirvana was so easily eliminated.

With a flick of Xie Kun's fingers, the long knife on the ground disappeared and flashed in his hand again. Holding the knife, he slowly approached the members of the black team, with the same lazy expression, as if what he just kicked was not a bomb, but an insignificant candy.

Under the extreme fear and severe pain, the member of the black team was trembling and unable to speak a word. He could only stand stiffly in place, welcoming the slowly approaching death.

Xie Kun grabbed the black team member by the neck, opened a door casually, and kicked him in violently. Before the members of the black team could utter a scream, Xie Kun slammed the door shut.

There were screams from behind the door. The members of the black team who had lost their special skills couldn't even die with the monsters, so they could only end the game with quick and weak screams.

From when the members of the black team threw the bomb to when Xie Kun solved the bomb crisis and killed the enemy, it took only three to five seconds.

Liang Fei was about to say something when Xie Kun suddenly groaned and leaned back against the wall.

The previous strenuous exercise caused the wound on Xie Kun's body to open again. Liang Fei hurried over to check his wound.

"Back off." Xie Kun raised his hand to block Liang Fei away, his voice cold and alienated.

Liang Fei had no choice but to stop under Xie Kun's cold stop, and the coldly shining blade stood in front of his eyes.

"I don't mean anything malicious, your wound needs to be treated." Liang Fei raised his hands, indicating that he didn't have any threatening tools in his hands.

Xie Kun's still vigilant eyes made him unable to take another step forward. The two sides stalemate for a while, Liang Fei knew that his presence would only make Xie Kun nervous, so he finally compromised first.

"I'm leaving now." Liang Fei took two steps back, planning to hide in the corner of the corridor first. If Xie Kun loses too much blood and falls into a coma, he can also help in time.

However, just as he turned around and took two steps, he heard the tone of the person behind him suddenly change.

"Senior... You stabbed me, and you just abandoned me here, and left alone?" the waste wood version Xie Kun said aggrievedly.

Liang Fei stopped suddenly, and immediately turned back to Xie Kun.

What is Xie Kun who he stabbed? What a big black pot!

The author has something to say: Thanks to Meow Meow x2, Rotten Girl's Malice x2, Simple Landmine

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4M 256K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
963K 71.4K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
284K 19.2K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
762K 63.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...