✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

167

11 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 167

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 167

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2858

Long Zhanye put the broken sword and the spirit fat essence stone into the lid of the sword box, waved it casually, and a storage jade pei appeared in his hand, put the sword box into the storage jade pendant, and handed it to Mrs. Ming.

"You put this jade pendant on the child's body, remember that you must not take this jade pendant."

"Good." Gratefully taking the jade pei, Mrs. Ming couldn't wait to tie the jade pei to the child's body.

As Yupei approached, the baby with a dull expression suddenly let out a crisp laugh, which made Mrs. Ming happy.

"My child... Great, will finally laugh.

"Madam, this is not a long-term way, if you want to completely solve Ling Gongzi's problem, you have to find out the other half of that sword, as long as the broken sword is re-mounted, Ling Gongzi will return to normal, that spar can moisturize Xiao Gongzi's sleeping soul in the short term, but one day the aura will be exhausted again, at that time, I don't need to say it explicitly."

Mrs. Ming listened to Long Zhanye's words, her smile gradually disappeared, looked at the bright child smiling in her arms, and bit her lip gently: "I know, no matter how much it costs, I will find out the other half of the broken sword, but I don't know what that sword looks like."

"Bring me the paper and ink, and I'll draw it for you."

After Mrs. Ming asked the next person to bring the pen and ink, Long Zhanye began to blacken on the paper, and after a lot of effort, it was finally completed, and when Yuan and Mrs. Ming approached the painting, their expressions froze.

"This, Gongzi, this picture..."

"How? What's the problem? Long Zhanye looked up at Mrs. Ming's face with embarrassment, and asked lightly.

"Uh... That, no..." Looking at Long Zhanye's faint expression, Mrs. Ming swallowed the words that were about to rush out back into her stomach.

"Battlefield, you... Are you sure this one you drew is... Sword? Or Yuan looked at the crooked lump of ink on the drawing paper, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and said weakly.

"..."If others say this, Long Zhanye will definitely go crazy, and then he will not hesitate to crush the other party. But at this time, it was his most precious person who raised this question, not to mention putting on a face, or reluctant to say a word out loud.

"Let me come, you tell me what the sword looks like." A gentle smile, or Yuan reached for the brush in Long Zhanye's hand.

Mrs. Ming asked her subordinates to bring a piece of paper again, and Long Zhanye dictated the shape of the Flowing Shadow Sword, or began to draw it one by one at the beginning of the yuan, and soon a lifelike sword was drawn on the paper.

"That's it." Long Zhanye looked at the picture on the paper, nodded with satisfaction, and then reached out and put his arm around Yu Yuan's shoulder: "It's really powerful, it's simply vivid." Mrs.

Ming took the painting handed by Long Zhanye and glanced at it, and nodded: "Thank you two benefactors, I will send someone to find it."

"Madame is polite, the time is not early, we are leaving."

After the two waved goodbye to Mrs. Ming, they left the Ming family and walked on the street, or turned their faces to look at Long Zhanye, their eyes widened, as if they had something to say, but they didn't know how to speak.

"Do you want to ask about the broken sword and that child?" After three lifetimes, Long Zhanye knows better than anyone else, as long as the other party has a look and a movement, he has understood what the other party thinks, and at this moment, seeing his dark eyes looking at himself without blinking, he knows what he wants to ask.

"Hmm... That child died long ago during the difficult birth... I am still alive now because of the sword soul attached to that broken sword... Because the sword is broken, the soul of the sword soul is less than half, so it will cause the child not to laugh or make trouble, and his expression is dull, and if you want the lady to find the other half of the broken sword, it means that the other half of the soul of the sword soul is recovered. Or Yuan said softly, pursing his lips: "And the sword-wielding Taoist you said should be the former me... Right? Because when I drew that sword, I seemed to have an impression in the depths of my memory, although it was very hazy..."

"Yes, that is the sword when you were still Tianqizi, and the sword soul in the sword is your disciple Yin Liuying, the casting sword is the most powerful casting master in the cultivation realm, and the casting material is the hardest rigid stone of the Dragon Clan in the Upper Immortal Realm and the flesh and blood of your disciple." Long Zhanye said softly, and then raised his hand to caress his hair: "Since that little ghost became a sword soul, you have always been very guilty and self-blamed, and now he has accidentally reborn as a human, isn't it good?"

"I don't remember what happened before, but when I saw that baby, I had an indescribable feeling in my heart... I think I'm happy about it. Or the corner of Yuan's mouth gently hooked, revealing a faint smile: "Zhan Ye, we also take Mrs. Ming to find the other half of the sword, right?"

"Of course, although that little devil annoys me, he is your apprentice."

Looking at Long Zhanye nodding his head in agreement without hesitation, or a sweetness and emotion flooded Yuan's heart, his face was slightly red, and he reached out to take his hand.

"It's nice to be with you..."

If the king is so, what can the husband ask for.

Since it was still early, the two did not want to go back to the inn to face Lu Rong and Xu Ruoming, so they found a small noodle stall to keep a meal and went to the miscellaneous street next door.

Why is it a "grocery street"? That's because this street sells everything, and because things are mixed and varied, this street is also very attractive to embroidered people.

Although Long Zhanye is very familiar with the cultivation realm, he only likes to destroy when he didn't meet Tianqizi before, and he is even more disdainful of such small streets and alleys, and later fell in love with Tianqizi, hindering the special identity of the two, and he can't walk around at will, so this "miscellaneous street" is a very novel place for him.

The "miscellaneous goods street" not only has many shops, but there are more stalls of cultivators on the street, some selling spiritual herbs, some selling pills, some selling spars, some selling weapons... There are countless of them, the two of them shuttled between the stalls, and they found a lot of new things.

"Zhan Ye, next time we go down the mountain, come here too." I took out a lot of gadgets, or I was in a very good mood.

It was an accident to leave the Daomen this time, and when he stepped into the Daomen again, I was afraid that it would be time for him to leave the Daomen to cultivate when his true "spiritual silence period" expired.

"Wherever you go, I will accompany you." Long Zhanye smiled gently, and raised his hand to pick up his scattered hair.

When the two circled between the stalls again and were about to leave, Long Zhanye's footsteps suddenly stopped, or followed his gaze in the unknown, he raised his eyebrows and looked at a stall stained with mud... Incense burner?

"Battlefield, what's wrong?" That dirty stove... It doesn't seem to be much attractive, right?

"Well, wait for me for a while." Long Zhanye patted him on the back, then squatted down and asked the stall owner: "How much does this stove sell?" The

transaction between cultivators was not with coins, but with spirit crystals, and five spirit crystals were the same price as five copper plates for a cultivator—very cheap.

After Long Zhanye took out five spirit crystals and handed them to the stall owner, he picked up the stove and left.

There were very few things that could interest Long Zhanye, or seeing that he bought the dirty mud stove, he couldn't help but feel a deep curiosity in his heart.

Could it be that the mud stove was a treasure? So curious...

The two returned to the inn and closed the door, Long Zhanye dragged or entered the space, and when the smudged stove was washed and restored to its original appearance, the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth gently hooked.

"Yuanzi, we have found a treasure!"

Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss Volume 2 Cultivation Realm Immortal Cultivation Chapter 198: Five Years The

slender fingers slowly slid over the furnace body, and the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth gently hooked.

"Yuanzi, we have found a treasure."

Or Yuan looked at Long Zhanye's smiling face, his eyes showed incomprehension, and he slowly opened his mouth with one hand on his cheek: "This incense burner doesn't seem to be anything special."

"Incense, incense burner..." Listening to Yuan Yuan's words, the corner of Long Zhanye's mouth twitched gently: "Stupid, this stove is an immortal-level alchemy furnace, and the stall owner does not recognize the goods, and sells it as garbage."

"Immortal Weapon!!" Hearing Long Zhanye's words, or Yuan's strength now, his eyes were shining.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
2.2K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
13.1K 328 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...