✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

132

15 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 132

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 132

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3229

"I'm Lian Xiang, I'm sorry I'm late." Lian Xiang fell beside or Yuan, and his figure turned and condensed the huge Yuan Gong in his body, and entered Yuan's body.

The powerful Buddhist Zen Gong is continuously poured into the body, although it is different from the Taoist spiritual power, but the two are abnormally harmonious, or the spiritual power that was originally over-consumed in the body is quickly replenished and completed, staring at the spiritual power into the body of Long Zhanye, the face of the person in the arms who originally became purple and blue due to the invasion of the body by evil qi actually gradually receded, returning to the pale due to excessive blood loss.

"My Buddhist Zen Gong is incompatible with your Taoist Gong, the only thing that can be done is this, you now lock the evil qi that invades the body in one place, we will find another safe place, and then make plans." Lian Xiang said lightly, with a drop of crystal sweat on his face, it was enough to see how hurried he was before, and at this moment, he was staring at the injection of Yuan Gong, allowing his Yuan Gong to fuse with the Dao Yuan spiritual power of the abyss, and if he was a little careless, both of them might break their meridians.

"Hmm." Although he didn't know much about Taoist Buddha Sword Gong and the Yuan Gong, he also knew that what the other party did for himself was risking his life, quickly sealing with one hand, and drawing spells in the air.

"Wishful thinking, neither of you can escape!!" Cheng Mingcheng let out a furious, drove the evil qi in his body, and once again rushed in the direction of Yuan and Lian.

"Fohua, Flowing Shadow!!" Lian raised her voice in a crisp voice.

The golden sword inserted in the ground spiraled up, and the flowing shadow did not know when it turned into a silver sword again, and the two swords of one gold and one silver swirled into a dazzling light to attack Cheng Mingcheng.

"Ah--"

With a harsh cry full of pain, the golden sword removed Cheng Mingcheng's hands, and the silver sword pierced straight into the eye socket.

......

[164] Dragon Pond Dragon Ball The appearance of Lian Xiang repelled Cheng Mingcheng, and the zombie evil qi in Long Zhanye's body was temporarily suppressed, but if he returned to the safe zone like this, it would only cause chaos in the safe zone, so at

Lian Xiang's suggestion, he found an ordinary house nearby and temporarily settled down.

Placing Long Zhanye on Shaofa in the living room, or Yuan reached out to touch the bloodless face, a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes, and then turned to look at Lian Xiang: "Thank you, save me, I am or Yuan."

"So your name is like that now." Lian Xiang looked at it or showed a faint smile at the corner of Yuan's mouth: "You're welcome, we are good friends."

"I... I seem to be on the web page with you for the first time. Or Yuan whispered.

He had many friends, but very few of them could make friends, and it was absolutely impossible for him to have no impression of a friend like Lian Xiang who risked his safety, so he was sure that he and Lian Xiang were really meeting for the first time.

"It's true that you're meeting for the first time now, but it's also a fact that we're close friends." Lian Xiang didn't do much other explanation, and slowly spoke: "No wonder your spiritual source is always so looming, appearing in such a form..."

"What?"

"No, I laid an enchantment around this room, even if the mutated zombie comes again, don't worry, rest well, it's too draining of spiritual power, it's not good for you and your person." Lian Xiang said, shooting the golden sword in her hand out of the house.

"Hmm." Or Yuan nodded, looked at Lian Xiang's side, and after thinking about it, his left hand shook, and a bamboo tube appeared in his hand, and then came to Lian Xiang's side: "Lian Xiang... Inside this bamboo tube is the peach juice I brewed, which can replenish spiritual power, I don't know if it works for you, so you give it a try.

Although the situation was extremely urgent before, Yi Yuan still noticed that the technique used by Lian Xiang was different from his own, peach juice could quickly replenish his spiritual power, and Lian Xiang's consumption of inner yuan, I don't know if it can be replenished together.

"Hmm." Lian Xiang was also not polite, and took the bamboo tube handed over by Yuan, and this action without hesitation was like doing it a thousand times.

Twisting the lid of the bamboo tube, Lian Xiang took a sip of the peach juice inside, and her expression showed a hint of surprise.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?

"It's the peach juice brewed by the Nine Heavens Peach." Completely accurate guess, it is enough to see that Lian Xiang is no stranger to the peach tree in the abyssal space.

"You know?" Hearing Lian Xiang's words, or Yuan's expression revealed a hint of surprise.

Because since he got the space, it was the first time that someone could say the name of the peach tree in his space.

"You know, the Nine Heavens Peach is the treasure of the Cultivation Realm'' How could you have the Nine Heavens Peach, could it be that the dragon evil left something for you? In this case, then he will be saved. Lian Xiang's expression became serious, and then pointed to Long Zhanye lying on the sofa.

He didn't understand the "cultivation realm", "Jade Pill Spirit Sect", "Dragon Evil" in Lian Xiang's words, or Yuanna, but when he heard Lian Xiang say that the dragon war was saved, his eyes widened in surprise, and he suddenly pounced on the other party, excitedly grabbing his clothes.

"You... Seriously, the Nine Heavens Peach can save the war field!!

"No, it's not the Nine Heavens Peach, although the Nine Heavens Peach is extraordinary, it has not been able to drive away the effect of evil qi, the dragon evil left the Nine Heavens Peach to you, then there should be something else, well... How to say, is a pool with strong spiritual power, people who cultivate the realm call it """dragon pool""", the water in the pool has strong spiritual power, remove evil and drive away pollution, suppress the effect of demonic spirits, when the dragon evil was knocked down by the immortal world, it was sealed in the "dragon pool"' "Lian Xiang is not a person who is good at words, and it is really difficult for him to say such a series of words at this moment.

"Dragon Pond... The pool water of powerful spiritual power, removing evil spirits and repelling pollution... Could it be Longquan Xianluchi, you wait. Or in Yuan, he didn't care that the space would be exposed, the figure flashed, entered the space, and soon appeared with a bamboo cup, and then handed it to Lian Xiang: "Let's see if it's this." Lian

Xiang was not much surprised by the move of entering and exiting the space at Yuan, her expression was still as indifferent as ever, and she reached out and took the bamboo tube cup that Yuan handed her, and then approached her lips and took a sip.

"That's right, that's it, you put that person into the pool, and then cooperate with the Spirit Gathering Array, you can disperse the evil qi that has invaded your body, of course... This method will drain a lot of your spiritual power.

"I see, for him... Even if I exchange my life for him, I will definitely not have the slightest hesitation. Or Yuan's expression showed unshakable determination.

"I know, because you can't get over the disaster, whether it's treating the dragon evil or this man." Lian Xiang whispered.

"What?" Or Yuan didn't hear his words clearly, because he was thinking at the moment that Long Zhanye was finally saved, and he didn't have to turn into a zombie.

"No, let's expel the evil qi in his body first, if it's late, the evil qi invades the body, even the Da Luo Immortal will be difficult to save." Lian Xiang shook her head, and then said to Yu Yuan.

"Good." Or Yuan nodded, and then floated Long Zhanye who was lying on the sofa, and suddenly thought of something, his face changed: "Lian Xiang, the pool water can't leave the space for a long time, my space... Apart from me, nothing living can enter, and he can't enter the battlefield, so how to send him into the pool..."

"Restricted?" Hearing Yi Yuan's words, Lian Xiang was slightly stunned, and said lightly: "Can you show me the medium of transmission?"

"The medium, huh." Nodded gently, or stretched out his left hand and volleyed in the air, and with the flash of silver light, the keel fairy pen appeared in the hand: "It's this brush." Taking

the dragon bone fairy pen, Lian Xiang's slender fingertips slowly stroked the pen body, his right hand condensed two fingers and volleyed into the air, the golden light bloomed in the flame red lotus, and then gathered in the fairy pen, soon, the dragon bone fairy pen changed, gradually contracted into an inky bead shining with a faint silver brilliance.

"This is..." or Seeing this, a surprised expression appeared on his face.

"Reverse Dragon Ball, when the reverse dragon moved the green bamboo residence to another place, I thought that I moved to Evil Dragon Mountain, I didn't think that "' It's like you put something into space and then take it out.

"Good."

Holding the Dragon Ball tightly in his hand, or Yuan came to Dragon Zhanye's side, first feeding the Dragon Ball into his mouth, and then taking a few steps back to a more empty place in the living room of the house.

Slowly pulling up the sleeve of his left hand, the dragon bone fairy pen returned to the dragon ball form and fed it into the mouth of Long Zhanye, the silver dragon pattern hovering on the wrist still did not disappear, showing that the space still existed.

Or in Yuan, I have tried to send materials into space, and I have tried to take out the things that have been sent into space, but I have never tried to put the originalThe things in the space were taken out, which made his heart feel a little nervous.

Because whether Long Zhanye can expel the evil qi in his body is only this opportunity, so no matter what, he has to get the Immortal Dew Pool out.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 243 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
23.3K 394 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
128K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...