✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

130

21 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 130

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 130

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2547

As, who was still crazy just now, began to kiss Helian Xi's lips, neck, and collarbone madly, but he did not expect that the hand that was wandering behind him suddenly turned into a hand knife and suddenly hit from the back of As's neck.

The sudden pain in the back of his neck made Ace's movements pause, and when he suddenly looked up, he only had time to see a faint chuckle appear on his charming face, and then fell into darkness.

Reaching out and following the body of Ace who slipped down, Helian Chen's gloved hand reached into his arms and took out a talisman paper shining with black light.

Boom!!

With a few slight sounds, the door was suddenly pulled open, and the driver was suddenly dragged out of the car, and the figure flashed, and a man in a black cloak appeared in the driver's seat.

"Lord Hades, it's all done, Ah Jue has already passed the information back to the military area, we can go, since Naas fell into a coma, all the zombies have stopped moving."

"Hmm." Helian Yu's eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his mouth hooked a chuckle.

Outside the car, a whirlwind suddenly rolled up, and the Land Rover actually flew quickly towards the direction of the safety zone with the whirlwind.

Safe Zone, City Wall The

figure flashed, and a man in military uniform appeared beside Long Zhanye.

"Urgent report, 'he' plan was successful, and now he is on the way back!!"

"Urgent report, news from the observation deck, since just now, all the zombies rushing to the safe area have collectively stopped moving forward!!"

"That guy, well done!!" When Long Zhanye heard this, a surprised chuckle appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he quickly raised his hand to make a gesture.

Then, a voice sounded on the radio: "Emergency notice, stop the attack en masse!!"

In an instant, all the gunfire and cannon fire stopped.

"Boss!!" A small soldier on the side handed over a telescope, and Long Zhanye took the telescope and looked into the distance.

Suddenly, Long Zhanye, who was still smiling a moment ago, suddenly changed his face, stuffed the binoculars in his hand back into the arms of the little soldier, and stepped out of the city wall with his feet raised.

"Mighty, go !!"

Before everyone could react to what had happened, Long Zhanye had already jumped off the city wall, followed by various superpowers.

On the other side, Yi Yuan and several senior brothers were meditating and resting, and they heard the commotion of the soldiers on the city wall, and they all looked up, only to see the figure of Long Zhanye jumping down.

"Something happened!!" Or in the depths of the body, the spiritual energy in the body is running, quickly jumping up, jumping towards the city wall.

"Little Junior Brother!!"

Long Zhanye and Helian Xi, two people are legends of the A Military Region, brave and strategic, this time the zombie siege is what they planned, in addition to digging out the 'evil energy meeting' hidden in the shadows, they also want to use this opportunity to reduce the number of zombies.

But this unspared strategy was obviously miscalculated, because neither of them expected Helian Chen's magical energy to be consumed so quickly, and among the zombies that had originally stopped moving, several extremely fast figures suddenly burst out, which was undoubtedly a zombie! !

The Land Rover flying in the wind fell to the ground one by one, and one of the zombies immediately after him jumped suddenly and landed on the roof of the Land Rover.

Long Zhanye arrived with the Mighty Ones, who dealt with the other zombies separately, and he raised his gun to shoot the zombies on the roof of the Land Rover.

The modified rifle has great penetration, and Long Zhanye's marksmanship is extremely accurate, and three consecutive shots fell on the chest and foot joints of the zombie, instantly knocking the zombie under the car.

The Land Rover quickly drove to Long Zhanye's side and stopped, and the window of the back seat was pulled down, revealing Helian Yu's charming face full of surprise.

"Why are you here?!"

"Change hands, the safe zone is handed over to you, go!!" The gun in his hand was raised, aimed at the zombie who got up from the ground and pounced.

The Land Rover's engine started and drove forward quickly, and Helian only had time to leave a sentence: "Be careful!" "And left.

As the Land Rover drove away, the moment the zombie pounced, a Dao talisman condensed with silver light quickly flew and exploded the zombie out.

"Battlefield!!" Or let out a soft exhale in Yuan, and then jump and land next to Long Zhanye.

"I'm okay." Turning to look at or Yuan, Long Zhanye's face showed a faint smile.

"That zombie is handed over to you, I will enchant." With a wave of his left hand, six peach wood talismans appeared in his hand.

Due to the sudden pause of the zombie group, in order to ensure that the zombie group suddenly moved again, everyone was put in danger, or the abyss would take the enchantment to stop the zombies.

"Good!!" Long Zhanye turned the rifle in his hand on his back, pulled out the long steel knife hanging from the armed belt on his military uniform and held it in his hand.

In the face of mutated zombies, the movement speed is extremely fast, although the marksmanship of the dragon war field is extremely accurate, and the penetration of the bullet is excellent, but it is only able to knock over the zombie, which will waste the bullet, but if you choose the long knife close attack, it is more beneficial for the dragon war field.

The battle with the zombies soon began, and the other superpowers who fought with the zombies faced the mutated zombies, obviously there was not much pressure, or in the abyss shot out six peach wood talismans in turn, and began to erect the enchantment, the six Tianxuan talismans erected the Tianxuan array, the Dao pattern rotated in the enchantment like a dragon flying, and it can defend and attack, not to mention thousands of ordinary zombies, even the mutated zombies may not be able to tear the enchantment apart.

After the enchantment was erected, or Yuchiya joined the battle, several zombies were quickly defeated and burned by the spiritual fire.

Seeing that the victory was in hand, above the city wall of the safety zone, a figure stood in the corner of the city wall, watching the battle in the distance, his face became more and more hideous, his eyes gradually turned upward, and his whole eyes were only a strange white, and his fair skin began to gradually turn into purple and blue cracks.

"Roar-"

Roared up to the sky, a powerful coercion fell from the sky, and all the people on the city wall were suppressed by this terrifying roar and fell to the ground, and before everyone could react, a figure rushed out at an extremely fast speed and flew towards the direction where the dragon battle field was.

Although the little soldiers who threw themselves on the city wall did not know what happened, when they saw the dragon battle wild people who flew towards the zombie fight, they subconsciously roared in that direction: "Boss, danger!" The

blade turned, quickly unloaded the zombie's head, the powerful flame, thunder, and ice blade also quickly shot away, cutting off the limbs of the mutated zombie, or condensing golden fire in the hand of the Yuan Spirit Rune, and the first thing to burn was the zombie's head.

Suddenly, there was a loud roar in the safe zone, and Long Zhanye looked at it alertly, only to see a flower in front of him, several superpowers around him had been torn apart on all fours, and then the sharp claws of the black shadow attacked the burning zombies or in the abyss.

"Yuanzi!!" Long Zhanye exclaimed at the same time, his body subconsciously pounced in the direction of the abyss.

Then, with a sharp pain in the shoulder, the entire shoulder was pierced by a sharp claw.

"Battlefield!!" Or Yuan's eyes widened in surprise, and then he saw a mutant zombie with blood-red eyes, no eyeballs, a mouth full of fangs, and red and cracked skin behind Long Zhanye, and the sharp claw pierced Long Zhanye's left shoulder.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
241 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
23K 391 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...