✓ Be born again or leap into...

بواسطة ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

122

34 1 0
بواسطة ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 122

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 122

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2778

"Let's talk to each other." Or said lightly.

In addition to encountering Cheng Mingcheng's small accident, the convoy actually arrived at E City all the way unimpeded, and some of the migrating survivors cried out with excitement when they saw E City.

The E safe area is a rest stop, the weather is too cold, many survivors on the way have fallen ill and have not died, which is already a very lucky result, there are many survivors of the safe zone gathered in the e safe area, the entire safe area is very lively, and several teams of their transfer survivors have already set off for Area A, otherwise the E safe area may be overcrowded.

"Whew, I'm tired..." Nearly twenty days of nestling in the car, even the most patient people will not be able to stand it, or as soon as Yuan enters the assigned rest room, he can't help but throw himself into the soft big bed.

"After so many days in the car, and the weather is cold, take a hot bath before sleeping." Long Zhanye saw him lying lazily on the bed, the corners of his mouth gently hooked, and approached or in the abyss.

"Well, let me lie down..." Closing his eyes, gently rubbing the soft bed, or grunting softly, the person who has always been indifferent made such a cute action, it really has a heart-pounding feeling.

Long Zhanye looked at the rare and cute appearance of Yuan, lay down beside him, slowly reached out and stroked his fair cheek, and his fingertips gently hooked to pick up a strand of his scattered hair.

"Yuanzi, you look like this, I can't help but want to help you wash it..." Jun's face came closer and gently dropped a kiss on that small ear.

......

"Tweet-"

Dragging a large knitted coat, the shadow floated to the side of Xianluchi without pressure, put the clothes down, and then sat by the pool and watched or in the abyss.

"Hey, Flowing Shadow..." From under the water the whole head, or in the yuan came to the pool, looking at the sword soul sitting cross-legged on the edge of the pool: "You see... My ancestors were just as long as Tianqi... So, does he have anyone he likes? Hearing

or Yuan's question, Liuying looked at him with wide eyes, and the cute bun face suddenly became gloomy.

Looking at the gloomy bun face, or Yuan's eyes widened, and then leaned over again, it was rare to ask curiously: "He... Does he really have someone he likes? Liuying

looked at Yuan's curious face, gently closed his eyes, sighed slightly, and then nodded.

"Ahhh... Really, really there is, what kind of person is the other party. "Eyes sparkle.

As soon as this question came out, Bun Zi's face instantly became gloomy again, his white hair even fluttered without wind, and the little sword soul instantly transformed into a small fire-breathing dragon.

"Tweet, tweet-" [Note: That's a bastard, super big bastard, don't let you see him below, or you'll chop him to death, roar..."

The whole body is drenched, the clothes are disheveled, the wet hair is dripping with water droplets, or the appearance of the abyss looks like the word 'embarrassed'.

Long Zhanye came out of the bathroom after taking a bath, and saw or Yuan standing in the room so embarrassed.

"What's going on with you?" His expression was slightly stunned, and he quickly walked in front of Yuan and pulled out the bath towel draped over his shoulders to wipe his hair.

"Uh... Nothing, I just asked Stream Shadow a question I shouldn't have asked, and then him off. Naturally, he enjoyed the gentleness of Long Zhanye, or grunted softly in Yuan, his body slightly approached the direction of Long Zhanye, and then sniffed, "Zhanye, your body is so fragrant, is it sprayed with any perfume?" Long

Zhanye looked at him like a puppy (?) As if sniffing on his body, the corners of his mouth gently hooked: "Fool, I'm not a woman to wear any perfume, and now it's the end times... Also, I just took a cold shower, and even the body soap is useless, how can it be fragrant, but Yuanzi's body is fragrant..." said, leaned close to Yuan's neck and kissed it gently.

"I... I also didn't use body soap and perfume. With a slight blush on his face, he pushed away Long Zhanye, or said in a low voice.

"I know." Reaching out and hugging or Yuan into his arms, he gently dropped a thin kiss on his hair: "Yuanzi..."

"Huh?"

"Your exercises... When will I finish training? With his jaw resting on Yuan's shoulder, Long Zhanye's expression was very gloomy and unpleasant.

"Huh? What the...... I've only practiced to the sixth layer now, what's wrong? He looked sideways at the man leaning on his shoulder, or there was a puzzlement on Yuan's face.

Long Zhanye rarely asks about his exercises, why do he ask about this now?

"Hmm... I don't know what's wrong, I always feel that if you finish cultivating, we can..." Looking at the yuan with a serious expression, Long Zhanye did not finish speaking.

"Can what?" The good-looking eyebrows were gently raised, or puzzlement appeared on Yuan's face.

What to say, this fool ...

"Can do it together..."

[155] Mutiny

The E security zone was crowded with people, and those passing by turned their heads from time to time to look at a tall figure squatting by the flower bed, and the famous dragon chief of the A Military Region looked pitifully covering his red and swollen right cheek and squatting by the flower bed.

"Why are you squatting here?" The crisp voice suddenly sounded, Cheng Mingcheng didn't know when he appeared on the side, and then squatted down next to Long Zhanye, looking at him with a pair of beautiful big eyes.

"Well, it's you... Why are you here? Seeing that it was Cheng Mingcheng, Long Zhanye was slightly stunned.

Uh..." Cheng Mingcheng lowered his eyes, clasped his hands tightly, and slowly spoke: "I... As soon as I lie on the rest bed assigned in the safe zone, I think of my companions who fled with me in the last days... If it wasn't for helping me get out of there, they wouldn't have ..." "Don't think about it, they protect you, they just want you to live well, and your anxiety is their unhappiness of dying." Reaching out and patting Cheng Mingcheng's head, Long Zhanye said lightly, then stood up, looked up at the sky, the cloudy sky did not know when it began to drizzle: "It's raining, go back quickly, don't get sick."

"Ah..." The touch coming from the head made Cheng Mingcheng's heart move slightly, suddenly raised his head, looked at the slender back that was far away, and the corner of his mouth showed a slight chuckle, however, in the next moment, the chuckle froze.

"Battlefield!" A hint of anxiety appeared on the face of Yuan, who rushed out of the building or Yuan, and after seeing the person coming, he was obviously relieved, draped the coat he was holding in his hand over Long Zhanye's body, and then kicked him: "Stupid, running around in the cold without wearing a coat, what if you get sick..."

"Hee-hee, I know that Yuanzi you can't bear me." Long Zhanye showed a bright smile on his face, reached out to hold his slender and soft hand, and then pulled him into his arms, "I'm sleepy, tired... Sleep with me today, okay?

"Go back." He didn't answer Long Zhanye's question head-on, or Yu took his hand and walked towards the building.

Cheng Mingcheng looked at the two eyes that disappeared at the door of the building, his eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and a demon red brilliance flashed in his eyes, and the red light was mixed with unwillingness and jealousy.

"Hee-hee..." a low laugh sounded.

The slender figure approached at an unknown time, and then came to Cheng Mingcheng's side, Xu Mingyi was wearing a snow-white cotton coat, with a bright smile on her face, like a white angel.

"It's you." Cheng Mingcheng's expression sank, and he looked at Xu Mingyi coldly.

"President, you are so cold, how? Seeing me makes you so upset? Xu Mingyi pouted gently, and then put her arm around him, her expression coquettish.

"The one who disappeared for a year or the abyss has appeared, and it's time for you to strike." Cheng Mingcheng said lightly.

"Guild President, I really don't understand, what is good about that Dragon Zhanye, it is true that his ability is stronger than ordinary people, but compared to a cultivator with extremely high cultivation like Yuan, he is just an ordinary person..."

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

251 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
128K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...