NOTHING

By the_meltinglines

Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life... More

Copyrights & Character Aesthetics
I'm Arjun Singhania
I'm Naina Rathi
When Arjun Meets Naina!
She's A Family Friend!
Unfolding our Pasts
You're My Best Friend!
You're Constant
See You In Delhi!
Happy Birthday Arjun!
You're The Exception Of My Life!
The God Damn Sparks!
Why Being Something More!
Naina At Home!
Wanna Live Upto Your Expectations
What The Hell Just Happened To Him!
What Are You Doing To Me Naina
She Can Make Even A Corpse Smile!
I Like You Naina!
Is Ananya Cheating!
Hitting The Wrong Nerve!
The Complicated Feelings!
Is It A Yes, Yes Naina?
We're Dating!
I Need Time With You
You Make Me Vulnerable
You're My Peace
My Calmness!
The Commitments!
Long Distance Relationship
Happy Birthday My Girl
Missed Me?
The Craving For Forever!
Naming ceremony
Why We're Together Arjun?
Got My Home After Days
Am I going to loose Arjun!
We Need To Talk, Naina!
Because I Love You Arjun
If Nothing Lasts Forever, Be My Nothing
This Wasn't Fall, It Was Fly
Chilhood Memories
Facing The Past
Arjun's Birthday
It's Dated Fourteen Years Back !
Proposed!
My Constant
Interviews!
Forecasting!!
The Big Day
The Tragic Night
Winning The Battle
Love Conquers All
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

I'm Proud Of You

2K 168 8
By the_meltinglines

ARJUN'S POV

She gasped as her feet stumbled and she was about to fall when I held her hand and she looked at me.

Can I be honest!

I literally missed her eyes so damn much!

Those doe eyes, and the brown pupils widening.

The eyes which were looking at me shocked!

"Missed me? " I asked again and she without a blink of eye engulfed me into hug.

Her height was one and half feet smaller then me and that made her fit in my arms perfectly.

I looked at her and without a wait of another second, I pulled her into a kiss.

I longed for it. I craves for it every single day in Serbia.

I missed to hold her like this. I missed to feel her like this. I missed every damn bit of it.

And she responded with the same ferocity pouring all her longing in that one kiss.

"Oh, I missed you so much" She whispered as tears left her eye.

"I missed you more" I mumbled kissing her forehead and she looked at me.

"You didn't forget" She said and I looked at her confusingly.

"Kissing the forehead after kiss" She told and I hit her head.

"Idiot" I mumbled and she chuckled as she hugged me tightly while I picked her up and made her sit on the lifted floor.

"Ow ouch." She giggled and I smiled hearing that giggle.

This giggle! I damn missed this song!

"Wait a second. Wait wait. When did you come. How! And wait a second you didn't tell me" She fired series of questions.

"I wa... " I was saying before which she again spoke.

"And how did you come till here without anyone's notice" She asked

"Aa.. " I again tried but was cut off by her.

"Oh shit wait. Aunty was coming. Shit shit. " She panicked when I pulled her again near me and kissed her.

She looked at me wide eyed while I smirked and looked at her.

"Wh.. What was that" She asked

"If you want me to give answers to your questions short cake, you need to shut your mouth first" I smirked and she pouted while I kissed that pout again.

"Aunty will come Arjun" She whispered

"Other then Aashi and Nishant no one knows I'm here right now Naina. And to answer your questions, my work completed yesterday morning and I left Serbia " I told

"That's why my messages weren't seen till now" She said and I nodded.

"God. What all I have thought in this time" She muttered

"That's why I say you, don't build things in your head" I said hitting her head lightly and she frowned.

"Aunty was coming here" She again told

"Aashi has kept her a little busy. She'll be here in.. Next five minutes. You've all of me for five more minutes" I said and she looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"You've no idea how much I've missed you" She whispered.

"I know. But I'm here now. And I want my Naina's widest smile back" I said and she looked at me and gave me a heart full smile.

"The smile that makes my day" I cheekily spoke and she laughed

"Serbia taught you to be cheesy" She asked

"Serbia taught me a lot. Top most was to tag you along with me anywhere next time I go " I replied and she giggled

"You had an event today right" I asked

"You remembered" She asked

"I was busy Naina but I remember your things" I replied and she looked at me

"I'm sorry Arjun" She mumbled

"And that's for? " I asked

"I.. Thought, your work is so important to you that you'll keep your work ahead of me, and will... Forget me" She whispered and I sighed.

I really don't know how to make her come out of it!

"I'm not him Naina" I sighed

"I know. That's why I'm sorry. I don't know how can I think this" She mumbled

"You're an over thinker and you build things in your mind. Naina, my work is my top most priority doesn't mean you aren't." I said and she nodded.

"I know how to handle both" I smirked and she looked at me and then glared me.

"You look hot while glaring sweet heart" I said and now she blushed.

"Go. Aunty will come." She whispered and I kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you downstairs. Behave as if you're seeing me now " I stated and she nodded.

I was going towards stairs when she spoke.

"Take the lift" She said

"Mom's gonna take lift. I'll take stairs and go directly to under ground parking ." I replied and she nodded.

I was about to go when she spoke.

"Arjun" She spoke and I turned looking at her when she made a pout and kissed from distance.

"What was that" I asked when she bit her lip and nodded her face in denial.

"Do you want me to loose my control to pick you up and take you to my room right now, Miss Rathi? " I asked and she blushed.

"No Mr. Singhania. Your mom is on the way" She whispered pointing lift and I looked at her for once and then left.

I went to parking which was underground and then came on ground  floor entering the home.

"Hey everyone" I said as daadi was sitting there.

"Duggu. You came " She exclaimed happily as I went and touched her feet.

"How are you daadi" I asked

"Good. You didn't inform anyone. Someone would've come to pick you up" She said

"No problem. Where's everyone" I asked

"Aashi." Daadi called and Aashi came out from her room which for now was shifted on ground floor.

"Arjun bhaiya. You're back" She spoke with a small smirk & I scratched the back of my neck.

"Where's mom" I asked

"I'll call her. " She said and dialled Mom.

After a bit mom was there who smiled seeing me.

"Maa" I mumbled touching her feet.

"How are you" She asked hugging me.

"Good. This monkey is here" I asked looking at the person behind her.

"Arjun" Mom scolded when I smirked

"You didn't tell me you're coming" She frowned and this was a real frown.

"I didn't tell anyone I'm coming" I said and she huffed.

"You wanna have tea? " Mom asked and I looked at Naina.

"I want Coffee" I replied and she smiled a bit and then spoke.

"You sit aunty. Due to this person our teas are already cold & on terrace, so I'll make the Tea and coffee too. Aashi bhabhi you need some? " She asked

"A bit" She replied and Naina nodded going to kitchen.

I missed that coffee too!!

Mom and daadi asked a bit about work and all after which Naina came with three teas and two coffee.

With every sip of that coffee my eyes roamed around her eyes.

Truth to be told,

Her eyes held so much the day I left and the same eyes hold much more the day I've come that...

I'm afraid!

Afraid to hurt her even a bit.

Afraid to ever, ever become the reason of her tears.

Because what I want to be is....

The reason of her happiness!

I don't want to become the key of her happiness but I want to make her happy.

Because seeing her happy....

Makes me happiest!

We all talked a bit while I and Naina being us almost mocked each other on faces.

After a while Naina left and I too freshened up.

Nishant, dad and chachu too came and we all had dinner after which I came to my room and slept.

The next morning as I woke up, I saw a message on my phone.

"Shit!!!" I muttered to myself as I hurriedly woke up and got ready.

Taking my blazer in my hand, I ran downstairs.

"Mom, I'm leaving" I said

"Arey! But where " she asked

"Meeting with Marrians in half an hour. I'm already late" I stated

"Wait a minute" She said and after a minite came with curd and sugar.

"Thanks maa" I said as she fed me the same and I touched daadi's feet while she blessed me.

"Nishant's at hotel itself. He said he's waiting" Aashi told and I nodded and left for hotel.

SGH wanted to collaborate with Marrian group which's world's number one hospitality group.

And finally after one whole year of trying, today the meeting was fixed.

As I was in car, I called Naina.

"I'm busy" She said as soon as she picked call.

"Wish me luck" I mumbled

"You've a meeting? " She asked

"With Marrian group." I said

"Oh my freaking goodness. Arjun, all the very best. You're gonna rock it. I need a damn good party after I hear that you did it okay" She told

"Hungry woman. Okay! " I replied

"When's the meeting? " She asked

"In next 20 minutes. And I'm just half way from home" I muttered

"Ugh. Don't drive too fast please. You'll reach in 10 minutes. So no driving fast. And you'll do it. " She said

"So much sure" I asked

"I believe in you" She replied

And the words made me breath properly!

"I gotta go. Thankyou. Bye" I mumbled and cut the call.

In next ten minutes I was at my hotel's conference room.

"Mrs. Jain, I want everything to be just perfect! From their entry till exit from this hotel. Even if the deal is signed or not, they should feel the great hospitality" I stated and she nodded.

"They'll be here in next 10 minutes sir" She said and I looked at her face.

"You're nervous Mrs. Jain" I asked

"Am, Marrian is.. Like...Biggest" She mumbled

"Our company is gonna rock it. You're my PA. I should see the same confidence in you which I'm carrying. " I assured and she smiled nodding.

"I'll let you know when they enter sir" She said and I nodded as she went out of the conference room while I commanded my team once more for the presentation.

Nishant already guided the team and was setting up the presentation.

"I want the best today. Not a single pin point mistake " I warned when Mrs. Jain called.

"They're here sir" She said

"In Mrs. Jain" I replied and the next I saw was the CEO of Marrian.

I stood up shaking hands and introduced ourselves.

The next 2-3 hours passed in presentation and when my team completed, I saw the Marrian team impressed.

"Impressive Mr. Singhania" The CEO of Marrian praised

"Pleasure's mine Mr. Davis " I replied

"We've 31 brands, 8194 hotels in 138 countries including India. Why you think we should invest with you? " He asked

"Because you won't regret it. That I can assure you with stamped papers" I confidently spoke.

"I quiet like the confidence Mr. Singhania" He said

"Mr. Davis, before six years no one even knew SGH. But today SGH has 800 hotels in 58 countries including your headquarters Maryland, US. I hope you see the charts and the estimated charts" Nishant spoke and I nodded.

"Indeed. That's why we're here. We want this project to be the best leading project in the world. Marrian wants to build a mega resort center in India which will not only be biggest in India but in Asia too. And we want SGH to lead it. Going it for 60:40 " He said and Nishant looked at me.

"Indians are hard bargainers Mr. Davis" I replied

"Your last clause" He asked

" 50:50" I said

"55:45" He replied

"50:50" I again spoke and he looked at his team mates and discussed something.

After five minutes he looked at me and smiled.

"Hard bargainers Mr. Singhania. 50:50 it is" He announced an Nishant smiled at me.

"Let's sign the deal then" I replied shaking hands with him.

The next hour went in signing the deal and lunch.

"We want a grand celebration of this with the announcement Mr. Singhania. And we're dropping the responsibility on you" He said before leaving

"I assure you the best announcement party you would've ever witnessed" I assured and he smiled nodding and went.

After he went I looked at Nishant and Mrs. Jain when Nishant hugged me.

"Damn man! Proud of you" He smiled

"Proud of us" I replied

"Congratulations to both of you sir. " Mrs. Jain wished

"You too Mrs. Jain. Congratulations to the whole team of SGH " I replied and after that I picked out my phone.

"Tell at home okay. I need to leave for somewhere" I said Nishant

"I very well know where" He smirked while I glared him.

"Bye" I said and he chuckled nodding.

And I went to my car and called her first.

And in one ring she picked it up as if she was waiting for my call only.

"Where's the party" She asked and this really made me chuckle.

"Where ever you want sweet heart" I said

"Tandoori cheese momos and cheesecake" She replied

"Where? " I asked

"Our place" She replied

"Reaching in half n hour" I said and cut the call.

Taking madame's parcel, I reached Aditi's place and rang the bell.

"Hey Arjun! Congrats" She wished

"Thankyou " I said and she nodded

"Where's she? " I asked

"Reaching in minutes I guess. You come and sit" She told

"Where's Mitesh" I asked

"Work" She replied while I nodded.

We both were talking when after some minutes the bell again rang and as Aditi opened the door, Naina's eyes met mine.

I stood up from the couch while she grinned and ran hugging me.

She is My Home!! Really My Home.

"I'm soooo happyyy" She sang

"I did it" I mumbled

"Yes Arjun. I'm so so proud of you" She said and I looked at her and I'm sure my eyes shined.

"Your momos & cheese cake madame" I said and she looked at Aditi who smirked.

And after that I was actually forgotten because the besties got busy in their favorite food.

While I just sat there seeing her eating.

Honestly, one of my favorite thing to do is seeing Naina eat.

She eats...cutely.

"Okay listen, I've to leave for bakery. I'm taking spare keys. Have a good time both of you." Aditi smirked and we both nodded.

She took her bag and left after closing the door while I looked at Naina.

"Did you just leave office like that" I asked

"No. I assigned works and then came" She replied

"You impressed me today huh" She teased

"Did I? I'm glad then" I replied

"And I'm sure everyone would've been hell lot impressed" She said when I went to the couch she was sitting and pulled her closer to me.

"Impressing others doesn't matter to me much. The proud I see in my family's eyes, especially mom and you, that matters the most" I replied and she looked at me.

"Your mum's very proud of you. And I'm hell lot proud of you" She whispered before she softly kissed me.

__________________________________________

Hola guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter!

Ugh! Why words are so important for women? 😂

Because Arjun's actions are contradicting his before said words about feelings! 😅😂

Men should become more expressive right! 😂❤

Though, A real Woman is Proud of Her Man's achievement! And Arjun's proud of himself to see that proud in his Shortcake's eyes ❤❤❤

Let's see what happens next!

Do vote, like, share and reviews are always welcomed!

Update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
79.1K 3.4K 77
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by T...
705K 45.3K 40
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
645K 40.7K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...