SORROWS OF THE HEART

由 Honeybee_mazwide

A random story. Hope you enjoy! 更多

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Author's Note

17

734 60 1
由 Honeybee_mazwide

Milile pov :

I woke up today in a good mood and decided to clean very early so I can surf through the net for some job vacancies. I make myself some food then sit and as i'm about to eat, a knock disturbs me. I place my plate on the table and attend to the door.

Man : "Sawubona" I nod just staring at him.

Man : "I mean no harm, can i please talk to you."

Me : "You can say whatever you want to say right here and now."

Man : "okay, atleast can we maybe go to a nearby place where there's people?"

Me : "Why do you think I would agree to that?"

Man : "You a tough cookie neh?! I am Menziwa Ndaba.". Ndaba? okay.

Me : "uhm okay" I shrug.

Man : "I believe I am your biological father." he says after rubbing his hands together while blowing some air in them as if he's feeling cold.

Me : "What?" I whisper.

Man : "Can we please talk inside?" I let him in then leave the door open. I give him a chair to sit on then I sit on my bed.

Man : "Like I just said my child. Zamekile and I once had an affair which resulted in to you. After a few months you were conceived, Zamekile came to me claiming that she had a miscarriage. She even gave me her medical records that proved she had a miscarriage. I was still very much in love with her so I believed her but my mother kept on telling me not to trust her or that I maybe do my own research on the side. My brothers helped me with my investigation, I guess Zamekile was good with covering her tracks because we never found anything about you. We then performed a naming ceremony for you and she was there looking devastated, we agreed to name you Milile Khanyisile Ndaba." I am seriously not surprised by Zamekile's stories, that woman is a female version of the devil.

Me : "Then how did you find me now? and how sure are you that I am really yours?"

Man : "My daughter actually found you, she secretly did a DNA test between us. She basically stole both our DNAs and tested them." I huff.

Me : "Why would she even..."

Man : "Now I believe her. You look exactly like my mother and my late daughter." I look down playing with my hands.

Man : "I am really sorry to ambush you like this and I promise to make it up to you. I also would like it if we went home together... well visit if you don't mind."

Me : "I can visit, it's fine. You married?"

Man : "Yes, I am."

Me : "Mmhm." He stares at me for some time then looks down rubbing his eyes before he sniffs wiping his face then looks up again.

Man : "Can I get a hug?" I nod then hug him. He hugs me so tightly and starts crying softly. I only hear sniffles.

Me : "It's okay." he finally breaks the hug and wipes jis face. He sits on the chair again.

Man : "Can we please leave together today?"

Me : "Uhhhm..."

Man : "Please? I promise you the best hospitality ever." I huff.

Me : "Fine. Let me pack." I go to my wardrobe and grab my backpack then pack a few things. I turn to him and find him finishing my food.

Man : "I'm sorry but this was good. You cooked?"

Me : "Yes."

Man : "Tonight you cooking for me."

Me : "You just promised me good hospitality nje." he chuckles.

Man : "Ay let's go."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
2.1K 67 17
His first love at first sight.
1.1M 49.3K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...
12.5K 637 47
Uminathi's second chance at LOVE. Will he use it wisely or not? Tune in to find out more.