Crash bosses in escape games

By Reina714

MLT Title: Crash bosses in escape games (在逃生游戏里崩坏boss) Author: 银洱 ... Liang Fei accidentally transmigrated in... More

01: Gross Institute
02: Amputation
03: During the operation--
04: Maze
05: Hunting area
06: Air vent
07: Injection
08: Sugar
09: Error
10: Storage Room
11: Conditions
12: Anti-kill
13: Turning around
14: Whole body disinfection
15: The Drawbridge Effect
16: Return
17: Escape
18: Interrogation
19: Shot
20: Out of Control
21: Encounter on a Narrow Road
22: Attacked
23: Poisoning
24: Detoxification
25: Truth
26: End
27: Gambling Ghost Ship
28: In the world
29: Carnival
30: Siren Gambling
31: Victory
32: Lover
33: Assassination
34: Kraken
35: Rule changes
36: Heart
37: Chaos
38: Death Gambling Game
39: Break the game with death
40: Big Bad Wolf
41: Prisoner's Dilemma
42: The Truth About Murder
44: End
45: Virus restricted area
46: ​​Handcuffs
47: Sissy
48: Constellation
49: Voting certificate
50: Betrayal
51: Yan Huan
52: Ex-partner
53: Don't be afraid
54: Confluence
55: Research and Development
56: Lair
57: The third virus
58: Forgive me
59: End
60: Single player game
61: Island
62: Prisoner
63: Smiling paralysis
64: Flowers
65: Scars
66: Emotional stability value
67: Suffocation and Kiss
68: Misunderstanding
69
70: Torture
71: Amnesia
72: End
73: Blizzard Villa
74: Prepare well
75: Notebook
76: Vegetative
77: Amnesia
78: Bait
79: Diary
80: End
81: City of Rasheng
82: Auction
83: Day of Reckoning
84: Senluo City
85: Luosheng City
86: Misfortune diverted to the east
87: Trapped
88: Old Town Lord
89: Two five boys
90: Counterattack
91: The second half begins!
92: Believe in you
93: Begging to die
94: End
95: Another place
96: Novice Game
97: Supermarket
98: Air freshener
99: Chainsaw
100: Dust
101: Change map
102: Bucket
103: Diary
104: That matter
105: Aging
106: The reason for the attack
107: Two versions
108: The only way out
109: Hunting Group
110: Chess
111: The Opportunity to End
112: Playboy
113: Preheating
114: Identity Exposure
115: Injured
116: Falling asleep in three
117: Black Pot
118: The next floor
119: Gouging eyes
120: Two Liang Fei
121: Copy
122: Reverse
123: Weaknesses
124: One More
125: Jackpot
126: White Queen
127: Cooperate
128: Book
129: Start
130: Soul Exchange
131: Puppet
132: Falling
133: Soldiers
134: Identity
135: Tactic Understanding
136: Stone
137: I am the rule
138: Doubt Game
139: Queen
140: Sevenfold Reality
141: The Eighth Truth
142: To be or not to be
143: The most romantic confession

43: It's you

217 4 0
By Reina714

"Can this cruise ship really float at sea for five or six years?" Xu Yueqi asked dryly.

"There's no need to scare yourself," Liang Fei said, "We have already achieved the mission condition of surviving for more than five days. The reason why we didn't leave this world is probably because we ignored some hidden requirements of this mission."

"You mean, if we meet the hidden conditions, we can leave?" Xu Yueqi said.

"This is just a guess." Liang Fei said.

They have no other choice. Instead of being anxious on this cruise ship, it is better to use their imagination and do some mission-related attempts.

"Have you encountered similar situations before?" Liang Fei asked.

"The most difficult task we have ever done is level B, and this is the first time we have encountered a level A task." Xu Yueqi frowned, "If we hadn't met you, Yun An and I might have died."

The implication is that they do not have the experience applicable to the level A hazard.

"Could it be because the murderer on the cruise ship was not punished?" Xu Yueqi guessed.

After Qian Dong lost the bet with Liang Fei, he was locked in the entertainment hall. Xu Yueqi and others didn't see Qian Dong being thrown into the shark tank, thinking that the murderer was not punished, so they immediately thought of this neglected murderer.

After Liang Fei figured out the reason for Qian Dong's murder, he didn't pay attention to the murderer.

Xu Yueqi's conjecture reminded Liang Fei and Zhang Yun'an, and the three immediately rushed to the entertainment hall to see if they could find clues from him.

More than ten minutes later, as soon as the three of them reached the entrance of the entertainment hall, they heard shrill screams coming from behind the door.

"Ahhh!! Ghost! Phantom! Don't kill me..." the voice behind the door roared hoarsely.

Liang Fei and two teammates pushed open the door and watched for a while, only to see Qian Dong was covered in blood, and he was rolling back and forth on the ground in a state of embarrassment, but there was no one in the hall.

The service staff guarding Qian Dong came over, looking at the three of them coldly with a pair of golden vertical pupils.

In the past two days, Liang Fei and the others had gotten used to these non-human attitudes, knowing that these sea monsters were under Jiayue's control and had no malice towards them.

"Is this made by Jiayue?" Liang Fei asked.

"The master just let him see someone he doesn't want to see." The service staff replied sternly.

Liang Fei and his two teammates looked at each other and left the dark place.

Qian Dong seems to have gone crazy and received the punishment he deserved. Both the reason for his murder and his final outcome have come to an end, and should not be an obstacle to their mission.

"Could it be that we haven't cracked the worldview of this mission world?" Xu Yueqi guessed again.

Regarding the setting of the cruise ship, Liang Fei and others already knew very well.

This cruise ship was originally an ordinary ship, and the tourists on the first and second floors were ordinary people who had nothing to do with the siren game. Only the VIP guests on the third floor were specially invited by Qian Dong by using the ability of the Sea-Monster.

After Sea-Monster and Qian Dong signed the contract, they gained great power and were able to exercise mind control over all the passengers on the cruise ship.

The tourists on the first and second floors cannot detect the abnormality on the cruise ship, while the tourists on the third floor are controlled in the siren game and tortured under the rules set by Qian Dong.

If there is anything worthy of attention on this cruise ship, it is only the Kraken.

"Could it be that we don't know enough about the existence of sea monsters?" Xu Yueqi said.

Liang Fei considered this possibility for a while. Although he felt that there was little hope, he turned and walked into the bedroom, ready to ask Jiayue seriously.

Jia Yue just woke up from the "hangover" and looked at Liang Fei with a dazed look.

He wondered: "The reason why the sea monster is 'mature'? Master, why are you asking this?"

"I'm just curious." Liang Fei said, "Didn't you always say that you couldn't beat another sea monster? Why did you become so powerful all of a sudden?"

"The contract between the sea monster and Qian Dong has not been completed, so it is not fully mature. I found the 'heart' of the sea monster, and after suddenly becoming stronger, I didn't control my strength well, and accidentally killed him." Jia Jia Yue recalled.

After mistakenly thinking that Liang Fei was forced to death by another sea monster, he punched that sea monster's tailbone and accidentally killed him. When he came back to his senses, he suddenly realized that there was an advanced blindfold on the stage, and Liang Fei was not dead.

After the turmoil subsided, he suddenly realized that he had found the Siren's Heart and cracked the secret of the Siren's Heart by the way.

"What is Siren's Heart?" Liang Fei asked.

Jia Yue's face was reddish, and he looked at Liang Fei with bright eyes.

[Villain loyalty value: 0]

[Villain loyalty value: -30]

[Villain loyalty value: -50]

...

The bright purple pupils gradually become deeper, and the heat in the eyes is also rapidly deepening as the loyalty value drops! Almost instantly, Jiayue's demeanor changed from shy and cute to aggressive and strong.

Liang Fei was stunned, what kind of question did he ask!

Fortunately, Jiayue's loyalty value stopped at minus 80, and he did not continue to run in a terrifying direction.

Jia Yue looked at Liang Fei with burning eyes, but did not answer his question directly.

Liang Fei's heart skipped a beat for no reason, and he had a slightly narcissistic guess.

Jiayue's Siren's Heart can't be...

Jia Yue looked at him intently, with an indelible tenderness under his scorching eyes.

In these drowned pupils, Liang Fei saw himself filling Jiayue's sight.

A siren with powerful abilities doesn't need to keep anything in mind. They don't know what it feels like to get what they want, so they won't have a strong desire.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Only when the sea monster finds a thirst that can break through his reason can he get his heart of the sea monster.

Therefore, the Siren's Heart is the initial desire of the Siren in its long life.

The topic about Siren's Heart finally ended in the silent silence between the two of them.

The answer to that question didn't need to be expressed in words by Jia Yue, and Liang Fei knew it well.

...

For the next three days, Liang Fei and his two teammates made various attempts on the cruise ship, trying almost every method they could think of.

As time went by, Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an became more and more anxious, but Liang Fei was never in a hurry, and even suspected of paddling.

The food and water on the cruise ship did not know how long it would last. Xu Yueqi went to the captain's room to investigate carefully. These days they have been circling in the same sea area, and the captain and crew did not notice anything wrong.

Liang Fei knew very well that Jia Yue did not use his ability on the captain and crew. In other words, they are destined not to be able to reach land on this cruise ship.

Under the daily depletion of food and water, until the ninth day, Liang Fei finally pulled himself out of the passive coping attitude and realized the reality that he could not stay on a cruise ship forever.

As usual, Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yunan came to Liang Fei early in the morning to discuss countermeasures. Liang Fei hadn't woken up yet, and followed behind the two in a daze, listening to their discussion about the mission silently.

When he regained his sanity, he finally remembered that he had made up his mind not to paddle again, and his almost rusty brain started working again, quickly analyzing their situation.

As a game producer and veteran player, based on his experience in the game, he listed some common reasons for getting stuck in his mind.

Failed to collect all the elements, failed to decipher the real world view, failed to obtain the target items, failed to reach the minimum score for customs clearance...

Or, failing to kill the final boss.

Liang Fei's heart suddenly choked, and he suddenly realized a terrible possibility.

Could it be because of Jiayue?

In the eyes of Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an, Qian Dong and Siren are the biggest bosses on this cruise ship, but only Liang Fei knows that the boss of "Ghost Ship" is actually Jia Yue.

Could it be that the reason why they couldn't leave this world was that the sea monster Jiayue was still alive and they couldn't eliminate the final boss, so they couldn't meet the customs clearance conditions?

Even though he was emotionally unwilling to accept this conjecture, his rationality kept reminding Liang Fei of the rationality of this conjecture.

If it was really because of Jiayue's existence that they couldn't leave the cruise ship, what should he do?

"Liang Fei?"

Liang Fei woke up suddenly, and saw Xu Yueqi staring at him suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Liang Fei came back to his senses.

"We were discussing just now, should we try to leave this cruise ship?" Xu Yueqi explained, "There are many lifeboats on the cruise ship. We use the lifeboats to row out and try to stay away from this cruise ship. Maybe we can leave here."

"Even if you can't leave this world, if you can find a way to return to the land, it seems to be good to live a stable life in this world." Xu Yueqi imagined.

The continuous reincarnation life made her and Zhang Yun'an very tired. If they could stay forever in a non-dangerous reincarnation world, it would be equivalent to starting a new life.

"You can try it. When are we going to leave?" Liang Fei agreed. Anyway, there is nothing else to do now, and any method I can think of is worth trying.

"Today is fine. The weather is fine now, so it shouldn't rain suddenly." Xu Yueqi said.

Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an were very mobile, and as soon as they made the decision to go to sea, they immediately started preparations. Only Liang Fei had a headache, Jia Yue refused to let him go out to sea alone, he could only excuse that staying on the cruise ship was too boring, and wanted to go fishing in the lifeboat.

The group packed up and boarded two small boats respectively.

Jiayue might be the reason why Liang Fei and others couldn't leave this world of reincarnation, so Liang Fei could only find an excuse to act separately from Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an, so as to avoid Jiayue's interference with their exploration results.

Xu Yueqi understood Liang Fei's random reasoning, but Liang Fei always felt that Xu Yueqi seemed to be thinking about something wrong.

Tens of minutes later, Liang Fei and Jia Yue were floating on the sea, surrounded by endless sea, and the atmosphere was particularly harmonious.

"Master, have you been looking for a way to leave these days?" Jia Yue looked at the vast sea, his tone a little depressed.

Liang Fei heard Jiayue take the initiative to ask him about leaving, and immediately looked nervously at Jiayue's loyalty value.

[Villain loyalty value: 0]

Fortunately, Liang Feian stayed on the boat peacefully for the past few days, which caused Jiayue's loyalty value to be relatively stable, fluctuating around zero all the time.

"Does the master have to leave?" Jia Yue still didn't look back.

Liang Fei couldn't see Jia Yue's expression, couldn't figure out what mood he was in now, so he could only remain silent for a while.

"I don't want to be separated from Master." Jia Yue stared at the turbulent waves, and said suddenly, "If I become lovers with Master, will I be able to stay by Master's side forever?"

Liang Fei almost choked to death on his own saliva.

He coughed a few times, and finally breathed: "What did you say?"

"Master, can you take me with you?" Jia Yue suddenly turned around and looked at Liang Fei with deep eyes.

There are faint golden lines fluctuating in the purple eyes, very much like sea waves shining in the sun. Liang Fei was stared at by such a pair of eyes, his voice choked up, and he couldn't say a word of rejection.

If it is really impossible to leave this world, maybe it would be good to stay by Jiayue's side?

Liang Fei was taken aback by the idea that suddenly popped up in his head, when would he have such unrealistic thoughts?

Not to mention whether he has a way to leave the cruise ship, the existence of the system alone is absolutely impossible for him to stay safely in the mission world to retire.

Zizz - Zizz -

Suddenly, there was a burst of electricity from the intercom.

Liang Fei turned around to get the walkie-talkie, and missed Jiayue's eyes.

"Liang Fei! We have found the boundary!" Xu Yueqi said excitedly on the other side of the walkie-talkie.

"What do you mean by boundary?" Liang Fei wondered.

"You will understand after following the direction we left!" Xu Yueqi said.

Xu Yueqi was still in a state of excitement, but was suddenly pulled back by Zhang Yunan.

She turned off the walkie-talkie and looked back in confusion. After realizing what Zhang Yunan wanted to express, the excitement on her face faded instantly, and she returned to a disappointed and anxious look.

Following Xu Yueqi's instructions, Liang Fei quickly found the location of the two of them. The two lifeboats leaned side by side, Liang Fei leaned on the guardrail and jumped directly onto Xu Yueqi's boat.

"What did you find?" Liang Fei asked.

"I'll take you there now, and when you see the boundary, you'll know what it means." Xu Yueqi said listlessly.

Liang Fei was a little puzzled, Xu Yueqi was so excited on the walkie-talkie just now that she almost crawled along the electromagnetic waves, why did she look like this after not seeing her for a few minutes.

He didn't ask much, and let Jia Yue stay on their boat and follow Xu Yueqi's boat.

A few minutes later, Xu Yueqi reminded: "This is right here, if you cross that rock, you will be considered as leaving the border."

The lifeboat created a white wave on the water surface and passed the "boundary" that Xu Yueqi called smoothly. The moment the lifeboat crossed the border, Liang Fei suddenly received a reminder in his mind:

[Successfully left the siren domain]

Liang Fei's face brightened, and within a second the excitement suddenly dissipated, and he experienced the same mood swings as Xu Yueqi.

Received a system prompt, which naturally indicated that this action was correct.

But so what? After leaving the Siren Domain, they were still in this mission world, and there was no prompt for their next move.

Zhang Yun'an was aware of this and reminded Xu Yueqi not to be too happy too soon.

"Don't be too discouraged, this is at least an important clue." Liang Fei reassured.

If they find a key breakthrough point to complete the mission, this boundary is their exit from the mission world.

And the so-called key breakthrough point... Maybe Jiayue, the boss, still exists on this cruise ship.

On the ninth night after entering the world of reincarnation, Liang Fei suffered from insomnia.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the Yili fans for the landmine feeding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 256K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
280K 4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
519K 18.3K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...