Love, Aurora

By booksByA99

Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy... More

Introductions
Aesthetics
Playlist
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
[35]
A/N

|08|

1.1K 25 32
By booksByA99

M I L O

Can I just state a fact?

I hate Louis. With my whole heart. I want to bury his skull in the ground and then the rest of his body can be buried like a handstand.

What'd he do to me, you ask? His whole goddamn existence because I just found out he drunk- shit talked about me to the whole damn party.

And usually, I wouldn't care. But then he brought my father, mother, Xavier, Aarush and Rora.

Where the hell do they come from?

Apparently, my father neglects me (he does), my mother's a drunk (she is), Xavier's using me for popularity (I hope not), Aarush is only friends with me because he doesn't have any (only the part where he doesn't have any friends is real) and im desperately in love with Rora. (Really? Rora? Come on.)

I'm about to break his damn face.

"I get that you're worked up because he talked bad about me but I know you love me. Its fine-"

"Xavier, please just shut your damn face."

"Hi, I just got kicked out of my dorm. What about you guys?" Aarush says, smiling.

I turn around. "Louis did that?"

"Who else?"

"Why?"

"He's got a date and it's Rory."

Are you fucking with me? Rory???? That smart girl who was stupid enough to out with an Albert Einstein looking man?

"What are they doing?"

"A movie."

"Well, looks like we're going to watch a movie." I smile.

"No, Miles, don't-" but I was already across the hall, opening the door.

I head inside the living room and find Louis and Rora watching- seriously? Rom coms?

This was our thing. Only Rora's and I. Not that dickbag.

My jaw hardens. I storm towards the remote and change the movie, putting a random horror movie.

"Hey." I say, smiling at her. She stares, shocked. "What are you doing?"

"Watching a movie." I shrug. "Hey, Louis. Did you enjoy talking shit about me last night?"

"What he means is did you enjoy the party last night?" Xavier says, laughing nervously.

I sit on the couch and roll my eyes at Rora and Louis so close together. I grab her arm and pull her away from him. "You can hold my hand if you're scared. I don't mind."

"When were you invited?"

"The real question is why wasn't i invited? Kind of rude of you, Rora. I thought we had something."

"We will never have something."

"You're taking this the wrong way. I meant we had a strong friendship."

"I changed my mind about being your friend."

"Shut up and watch the movie, sweetheart. Louis, grab me a drink, will you?"

"I hate you. All of you." Rora says once Louis is gone.

"I tried stopping him!" Xavier exclaims.

"Clearly not enough." She mumbles under her breath. Xavier and Aarush both sit down as well.

I glare at Louis. "Im not done with you."

Once the movie is on, Rora slowly relaxes next to me and watches the movie without blinking her eye. Me? I think i need to go to a mental hospital.

"I think I shat my pants." Xavier says.

"It wasn't even scary."

"How is 'Scream' scary? Its more hilarious than funny. And there's Jack Champion in there."

"Seriously? The killer?"

"Yeah, him."

"You need help."

"I only enjoyed seeing Jenna Ortega." Aarush shrugs.

"Anyways." Louis mumbles. "Thanks for coming, I'll see you all out now."

"Oh, uh- okay." Rora nods, grabs her things and walks out the door. I run up to her. "I told you he's a douchebag. He couldn't even walk you home."

She scoffs. "Dont start with me, Milo. You have no idea how much I hate you right now."

"What'd I do?"

"What do you mean? You ruined my date!"

"No, I saved you."

"Saved me." She scoffs. "Just leave me alone."

I don't say anything, only following her till we're at her dorm.

"I still don't understand why you're mad at me." I say just as she's about to close the door on my face.

"You know what? I tried being your friend, okay? I really did. But you just can't stop making mistakes. I'm done forgiving you. I told you that the last time but you didn't understand, did you?"

"You're fighting with me because of Louis?"

"Yes, Milo. I am."

"You can't possibly be mad at me for saving you from him-"

"It's not your call to save me! It's my choice. I voluntarily went out on a date with him. I know what I'm getting myself into. I don't need you ruining this for me."

"You saw how much of an asshole he is. He kicked all of us out."

"Because, you, dickwad, invited yourself in our date. You changed the movie, didn't let me sit by him and ruined it all! He had a valid reason to do that."

"No, he didn't, Rora and you know it. You know he wasn't supposed to kick you out."

She stays quiet.

"It wasn't your fault that i came in and he still kicked you out. He didn't look at you, he didn't say goodbye, he didn't do anything."

"Just leave." She sighs.

"I know what I'm doing, Rora. And that movie? That's our thing."

"Leave me alone and stop talking to me."

I find her roommate standing behind and watching us both. I sigh. "Im sorry."

"Throw your apology out the window."

"Rora-" she shuts the door on my face. I groan, pressing my forehead against the door.

Louis. This is all his fault.

And then I was storming down the hallway, the elevator and then into Louis's room.

I grab his collar and throw him against the wall. "I never got to say this because you were stuck with us. But not anymore. Fuck you, Louis."

"You're mad? You just ruined my date-"

"And I will a hundred more times." I say, punching him. "You little shit- what the fuck is wrong with you? What did you say last night?"

"I was drunk."

"Yeah, I know. But you still fucked up."

He stands up, stumbling. "You deserve it, man."

"The people you talked about didn't. You didn't have to go run your stupid mouth around. Half of them aren't even true."

He fixes his collar.

"What the hell did I even do to you?"

"You always fucking win, man. All the goddamn time."

"You're mad at me because you're too much of a dumbass to win? How is that my fault?"

"You still deserve it."

"Instead of shit talking about me, Louis, why don't you say it to my face, you pussy." I say, punching him square on the jaw. He tries fighting back but I push him against the wall. I punch him again till he falls on the ground.

"You hurt Rora, I swear to fucking god, ill make sure you can't move for a whole month."

"I won't." He groans.

I punch him. "That one is for ruining things between her and I." I punch him again."And that's for hurting her."

I walk out, knuckles red and bruised, finding Xavier and Aarush standing out. "We only let you because he really does deserve it." Aarush says.

"That and I was kind of hoping Louis would atleast give you a punch but you can't always get what you want now, can you?"

"Fuck off." I say, heading back to my room.

☆☆☆

"So, the answer should be put into a fraction- im sorry, are you listening?"

I snap out of my dreams. "What? Yeah."

"What was I talking about then?"

"Uh- divisions."

"That was last chapter, Milo." The girl sighs.

"Listen, Bernice-"

"Bailey."

"Bailey, im done with you. You can go back to doing smart things." I mumble.

She scoffs. "Seriously? We had a deal!"

"Yeah, well, fuck your deal."

"You can't just do that. We agreed. I tutor you and you return me with sex. I tutored you a whole day, you owe me."

"I actually don't. Get the fuck out." I snap.

She glares at me and packs her things before getting out of my dorm.

Xavier walks in and sighs. "Another one, Seriously?"

"They're all stupid. I want Rora back."

"Yeah, well, try ruining her date again." He snorts. I throw a pillow at him. "Get out."

"You're coming to dinner tonight. I can't keep sneaking food for you."

"Whatever."

Later, im at the food hall twirling spaghetti with my fork. "Can you stop being such a child? Eat."

"No."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"That is wrong with me." I snap, pointing at Rora and Louis at the table infront of us. "You want me to eat looking at that?"

"Just let them be." Xavier sighs. "Cant you grow up?"

"I will throw his plate on your face if you don't shut up."

"Fine, I've been trying to make you talk to her but you refuse and now you're mad for seeing these two together. What the hell do you want? Her or nothing?"

"Leave me alone."

"I can't- I can't do this anymore. Aarush- he's all yours now."

"Great."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Grace By Abbie

Teen Fiction

3.6K 326 71
Eton College is the world's most prestigious boarding school. It's also just opened it's coveted doors to the female half of the population. When Gr...
929K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
2M 39.9K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
260 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...