Just Another Seme/ Top Male R...

Da Wolfgang555

Various fluff and lemon one shots. For adults only. A lot of cringe since I'm still learning to write and thi... Altro

Info
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Narciso Anasui x Male Reader - Part 1
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Narciso Anasui x Male Reader - Part 2
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Rohan Kishibe x Male Reader
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Leone Abbacchio x Male Reader
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Enrico Pucci x Male Reader
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Josuke Higashikata x Male Reader
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Joseph Joestar x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Toji Fushiguro x Half Human/ Half Curse Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Suguru Geto x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Satoru Gojo x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Yandere Toge Inumaki x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Boyfriend Megumi Fushiguro x Anti-Social Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Satoru Gojo x Male Reader x Suguru Geto
Jujutsu Kaisen: Mahito x Male Reader x Yandere Yuji Itadori
Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuji Itadori x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Mahito x Male Reader
Jujutsu Kaisen: Yandere Ryomen Sukuna x Male Reader
Obey Me!: Mammon x Male Reader
Obey Me!: Lucifer x Male Reader
Obey Me!: Brothers, Diavolo, Solomon, Simeon x Male Reader
Obey Me!: Asmodeus x Male Reader
Blackwhiplash: Ringo Orlov x Male Reader
Blackwhiplash: Mitch Cruorem x Male Reader x Vance Cruorem
Blackwhiplash: Dylan and Vinod x Male Reader
Blackwhiplash: August Roberts x Male Reader
Attack On Titian: Levi Ackerman x Male Reader
Attack on Titian: Yandere Eren Jaeger x Male Reader
Demon Slayer: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Male Reader
Demon Slayer: Zenitsu Agatsuma x Male Reader
Demon Slayer: Tengen Uzui x Male Reader x Kyojuro Rengoku
Demon Slayer: Yandere Douma x Male Reader
The Rifleman Demon Slayer
Tokyo Revengers: Yandere Tetta Kisaki x Male Reader x Yandere Shuji Hanma
Tokyo Revengers: Yandere Manjiro Sano x Male Reader
My Hero Academia: Boyfriend Katsuki Bakugo x Male Reader
My Hero Academia: Shoto Todoroki x Male Reader
Solo Leveling: Yandere Sung Jinwoo x Male Reader
Chainsaw Man: Denji x Male Reader
Aestheticc-Meme: Alex x Male Reader
Cheesecrumble: Twunk x Male Reader
Helluva Boss: Male Loona X Male Reader x Hazbin Hotel: Angel Dust
Bleach: Hannataro Yamada X Male Reader
Legend of Zelda: Ganondorf X Male Reader X Link
Final Fantasy: Cloud Strife x Male Reader
Golden Kamuy Teaser

Baldur's Gate 3: Astarion x Male Reader

3.9K 62 4
Da Wolfgang555

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Baldur's Gate 3 game.>

<WARNING FOR: LEMON AND MINOR SPOILER WARNING FOR BALDUR'S GATE 3.>

You were sitting by the camp fire, cleaning your amour as the sun set lingered over the horizon. Everyone was doing their own thing.

Scratch was curled up on a makeshift bed you made for him.

Withers was doing... what ever he usually does. The living corpse was an enigma to everyone.

Haslin was taking care of some rare plants that he kept in a little display case, it hopes to show the beauty of the various flowers to anyone interested enough in the Druid.

Volo was busy writing about the tales of you and your companions.

Shadowheart, like always, was kneeling in front of her tent. Meditating to her goddess, Shar.

Gale just finished consuming an enchanted item to satiate his curse's hunger. His hand rested on his chest as he felt the tingling from the magic slowly fade away.

Lae'zel was sharpening one of her many blades, only focusing on the sword and zoning out everything around her.

Wyll was standing near the river's edge, admiring the sun set.

Karlach was sitting in a wooden tub that acted as a bath tub. The water in it bubbled as her Infernal Engine, that acted as her heart, boiled the water.

What noticed that Astarion was no where to be found. Usually he would be reading what ever book caught his interest that day in front of his tent. Considering he was your boyfriend, you decided to go out and look for him. You ask Halsin if he knows where he went. With the camp being surrounded by a forest with many little animals littering it, Halsin would have noticed someone leaving or entering. He directed you to follow a bird to where Astarion was, he noticed that he was acting a bit off today and thought it would be a good idea that you go check up on him.

You followed the bird and you saw Astarion sitting against a tree, looking off to the sun set. You walk up next to him and sit down, looking off to the sunset with your vampiric lover.

Astarion: "Are we just going to sit here or are you going to ask what's wrong?"

You looked to him, his blood red eyes met yours.

(Y/n): "Well, you know me. I only want you to tell me if you're comfortable talking about it."

That's something you've always wanted everyone to know. You wanted them to open up to you on their terms so they would feel more comfortable talking to you about what issued maybe pestering them. Especially with Astarion since he had a very traumatic past.

He shifted himself so he laid his head down on your lap, his white locks of hair pressed against your pants. You rest a hand on his chest, slowly rubbing circles to help him relax.

Astarion: "Darling, be honest with me. Am I a good... lover?"

You smiled and look down at him, using your other hand to brush away and of his hair that laid across his eyes. His eyes stare up at you with worry.

(Y/n): "Considering everything we've been through and that we're are still together then I'd say you're far more than just a "good" lover."

To say your relationship with Astarion started off on the wrong foot would be and understatement. He held you a knife point when you first met him, lied about being a vampire and tried to feed on you while you were asleep. A fact that even Astarion knew was true.

Astarion: "I always wondered if you lied about being saved by that person in your dreams. You have to have landed on your head to know everything you do but still love me."

You let out a chuckle. You didn't know if the strange individual who's been trying to coax you into using lllithed Powers was telling the truth, whether they did save you from falling to your death on the beach or not was still up in the air.

(Y/n): "I may have landed on my head. But I know with certainty that my heart yearns for you."

He sat up and still looked at you with worry.

Astarion: "I'm just... worried. I don't know if I'm subconsciously tricking you like I have done to many others. You make me feel like I'm, lack for a better word, normal. And I feel if I do anything to betray you, I'd hate my self more than Cazador."

Cazador was the vampire master who enslaved and made Astarion into a vampire spawn. His hate towards Cazador was indescribable, so him saying that he would hate himself more than him meant you held a very special place in his heart. You bring him into a hug, soothing him by rubbing his back.

(Y/n): "You've taught me when I should trust someone. Time and time again you could have turned on me or left but you didn't. You've stayed despite everything. I know you're not tricking me."

He stayed silent as he rested his head into the crook of your neck and hugged you back. After a minutes or two of holding each other he pulled away from the hug but made sure to hold onto your hands before looking at you with a smile.

Astarion: "You always seem to know what to say, my love."

He was about to stand up and head back to camp but a thought wormed its way into his head. You were always there for him, for everyone. You were always there to not only listen to their problems but also solve them. But no one ever asked you if you had any personal struggles and you never brought up what you did before being kidnapped by the Mind Flayers.

Astarion: "Darling, why haven't you ever talked about your past?"

You were pretty surprised by his question. Usually you talked to your companions about themselves, not about you.

(Y/n): "I don't really see a reason to. When we first met you basically saw everything."

You tapped your head, referring to the tadpole that was in the back of your eye. The tadpoles would allow you to see the past of others with a tadpole as well. You wouldn't get their full story, only bits pieces to give you a vague understanding of their life. Astarion didn't believe you, thinking that you were hiding something.

Astarion: "Just getting a few words doesn't make a book. There has to be something you're not telling me."

Astarion genuinely wanted to know more about you. He's been around for over two-hundred years, been with many men and women. But you were special. You didn't let his sadistic attitude dissuade you from wanting to get to know him. You kept talking to him until he felt comfortable enough to talk about his past.

At first he thought he was just tricking you so you wouldn't get in his way to becoming more powerful with the use of the lllithed powers. He thought you were just another person that was gullible enough to be used, but he was wrong. Soon he became interested in you and that lead to him falling in love with you. He never experienced true love before but once he realised his feelings for you he loved spending time with you, loved hearing your voice, loved the feeling of being able to talk to someone about his past, loved biting into your neck and combing his pale fingers through your hair as he enjoyed your blood like a fine wine, loved the feeling of you making love to him. When ever his mind drifted to you, love would always be on his mind.

(Y/n): "I just don't have an interesting life, that is up until this whole situation with the Mind Flayers and tadpoles."

As much as it did hurt your pride, you had to admit your "origin story" wasn't that unique.

Astarion: "There has to be something!"

He said in an annoyed tone. You relented about not talking about your past, if your boyfriend wanted to know you should tell him.

(Y/n): "Well, if you want, I could just tell you about my life before I met you. Although it isn't as interesting as Karlach's or your own."

Comparing your life to a demon who fought for a devil in his army who had an infernal engine for a heart or a two-hundred year old vampire would be like comparing a rock to a statue.

Astarion: "That sounds quaint, let's head back. I'd prefer some cushions over the dirt."

He stood up, taking you by the hand with him as he lead you back to camp and listened to your life story.

================================================================================

<ONE HOUR LATER>

Once you finished talking about your history Astarion looked at you with a bored look, as expected. You weren't offended by it, he's been around for a long time so he's read and heard many people's stories so you doubted your story would be any better than others.

(Y/n): "Like I said, nothing interesting. Maybe once our journey is done and Volo tells people about what we did, people would find me interesting."

You had to at least look at the silver lining, especially the fact that you could turn into a Mind Flayer within days if you didn't find a way to suppress or destroy the tadpole behind your eye. Astarion smiled.

Astarion: "Always hopeful about the future. One of the many reasons why my eyes, heart and mind drift towards you."

Realising that it was time to get some sleep, you leaned towards Astarion and place a kiss on his cheek.

(Y/n): "Time to get some sleep. But before I go I just want to thank you for listening. I know it was rather mundane, but I appreciate the effort you're putting in to know more about me. Good night, my love."

You were about to exit his tent but his hand latched onto yours, pulled you down and straddled your waist. He stared down at your with lust and hunger in his eyes. His eyes drifted to the two familiar puncture wounds on your neck, a mark to show you were claimed by him. He did feel a bit bad for how he reacted to your life story so he thought a good way to make it up would be a nice night of love making.

Astarion: "Oh, don't think I'll let you go without rewarding me for my efforts darling~."

He rocked and pressed his behind on your crotch. You wanted nothing more than to hold him close and fill him up but you two were in the camp and your other companions would easily hear.

(Y/n): "A-Astarion, wait we-"

He leaned down and pulled you into a kiss. He knew what you were thinking, thanks to the tadpole.

Astarion: "I'll bite down on something. Now stop making a fuss and fuck me."

Realising he wasn't going to let you go any time soon you pushed him back and down onto the bedroll. Your erection bulged through your pants and pressed against his as you rubbed against him. You removed your shirt and offered it to him as a sort of gag. He licked his fangs in excitement as he took it and placed some of it in his mouth before wrapping his arms around the pillow that his head was resting on.

(Y/n): "Don't call it fucking. We are going to make love like lovers do~."

You removed his and your own clothing, discarding them to the side. His erection stood tall and twitched. You sucked on your fingers, lubing them up before inserting them into his anus. He let out a gasp as he felt your fingers worked to stretch him. He let out some muffled grunts of both pain and pleasure. You leaned down and started to lick up his chest to his neck. You nibbled and suck on his pale neck as you got knuckle deep inside of him and pressed against his prostate. Pre-cum dropped from his cock and onto his waist.

Astarion: 'P-Please, (Y/n)! Stop teasing me and just fuck me!'

He said telepathically to you thanks to the tadpole.

(Y/n): 'Say it correctly, my love~.'

Your other hand moved to his cock, slowly jerking him. His hips thrust up in an attempt to get more stimulation from you.

Astarion: 'Make love to me, please~.'

You smiled as you removed your fingers and positioned your own raging erection against his hole. You slowly thrust forward and pushed your cock deep inside of him until your hips pressed against his bottom. His fangs pierced through the cloth in his mouth as he moaned in pleasure.

Astarion: 'F-Fuck, I feel so full~.'

You gave him a minute to adjust to your size. Your hands gently rubbed his hips and thighs, causing a shiver to run up his spine.

(Y/n): 'You always look so cute when we make love~.'

Once he was ready he nodded to you. You're gripped onto his hips before pulling out and thrusting back in. You sadly couldn't just slam into him since the slapping of the skin would have been heard by everyone. Your cock soon got covered in your own saliva and pre-cum and it glided in and out of your High-Elf boyfriend.

Astarion: 'H-Harder! Fucking clam in me!'

You tried to explain to him that you couldn't but he lifted himself up and pushed you down and straddled you. He took his shirt from the pile of clothes and placed it on your waist, but it still allowed your cock to stand. He slammed himself down on your dick, causing more pre-cum to leak out and drip down onto your stomach. Thanks to his shirt, the sound of him slamming himself down was muffled. You decided to take advantage of this by shifting your legs, grabbing him by his hips and started to thrust up into him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out even more muffled moans.

Astarion: 'Come on, come on~! Cum inside of me~! Fuck me full of your love~!'

One of your hands latched onto his dick and started to jerk him off as fast as possible. The familiar burning sensation filled your stomach before you came deep inside of your lover. He reached his limit as well as he cum shot across your chest before placing his hands on your stomach to keep himself from falling over. His mouth hung open, allowing him to take in deep breathes and dropped your shirt onto you.

Astarion: "Ahh~ so warm~. I love you so much, (Y/n)."

You sat up and pulled him into a kiss, which he happily returned.

(Y/n): "I love you too, now let's go get cleaned up. Hopefully everyone is asleep by now."

The two of you carefully exited the camp and cleaned yourselves up in the river before going to bed. But neither of your noticed the eyes from Scratch followed you two. 

<Random shit, fell free to ignore past this point.>

(I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't unique romance scenes depending on what gender you are or an option to be the top or bottom in the game. All scenes are made as if every character was straight but considering the scale and quality of the game its not a huge issue for me.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

185K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
65.7K 576 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
11.4K 43 15
I like writing smuts so.... All of my oneshots are Unisex (they/tham) If you have any requests or questions feel free to ask. I'm doing fluff as we...
283K 5.9K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...