Nothing to Loose, But You - J...

By mslisno

In which Evelyn Tiara discovers the deep secrets of the OBX, But others find out her dark secrets. I do not o... More

Introduction
1: Kook or Not?
2: Dumb Fucks
3: Secrets Hidden
4: Secrets Spilt
5: Diver Down
6: Weed
7: Sweet Home Alabama
8: Almost but Nothing At All
9: "You know where hes from"
10: Calls and Deep Shit
11: Images
12: Pervy Married Men
13: Slut
14: Sweet Home Alabama 2.0
15: Fatherless
16: Tall, strong, blond
17: Royal Merchant
18: The Lunch
19: "Maybe its love"
20: "what do you want?" "You"
21: You saved me
22: "You wanna talk about to far?!"
23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"
24: Laugh it off
25: Ring A Bell?
26: I Love You JJ Maybank
27: Goodnight Pretty Boy
28: She wouldnt do that
29: Open the fucking door
30: You Need Help
31: This isnt over
Act 2
32: Barry im not okay
33: We Dont Have A Sex Life
34: I hate my body
35: So Madly In Love
36: Mother
37: But Im Gonna Kiss You
38: So Is Youre Daughter
39: Thats It Then
40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless
41: Peaches
42: Lying Whore
43: Friends That Slept With JJ
44: Youre Jealous
45: Bullshit
46: Cleo
47: Friend Zoned
Act 3
48: Bigger Ass
49: Hotties
50: Friends
51: Sarah? Sarah.
52: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
53: I want to be hers
55: Positve
56: Lies and Jealousy
57: Eye Fucking
58: Sweetie
59: Old Married Couple
60: The End

54: My Idiot

653 3 2
By mslisno

"Five Kildare teens who went missing nearly six weeks ago are now reported alive, safe,and back on Kildare Island. Now a live update from the sheriff's department." The news lady says as I sit and listen to it on the radio with Barry.

"Yeah, after six weeks, the five teens that had been missing from Kildare County have returned,been reunited with their families. We're still waiting for details about their journey, but I'm sure they have quite a tale to tell. We also got word that the father of one of the teens, John B Routledge, who's been presumed dead for a year now, has also returned alive and well. Also the disappearance of Jackie Wilson who has been presumed dead for 5 years now has also returned home alive and well. Wonders never cease. Right now, we're just trying to get those kids settled back into school, with their families. They've been through a lot." Shoupe says.

"The teens were down in the Caribbean with another Kildare teen, Sarah Cameron, the daughter of disgraced real estate magnate, Ward Cameron, who confessed to the murder of Sheriff Peterkin two months ago. All the teens back, safe and sound on Kildare Island, John Routledge and Jackie Wilson back from the dead. That's about as good as a result as we could hope for." The reporter says.

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying,
"My thing, this is my thing."" Sarah tells us as we are all at the chateau.

"He had to be talking about the cross." I state.

"Absolutely." Pope says agreeing.

"And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock. It's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is our chance to get it back." Sarah tells us with hope.

"You get any other information?" Pope asks.

"Uh, Sarah got the cargo number." I say holding up the piece of paper.

"Okay, well, that's a start." Pope says as we all think of a plan.

"They're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak. So we should probably get a move on." JJ states.

"Sarah, you hear from John B?" Pope asks.

"No, I mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad." Sarah says.

"And my aunt." I state. It makes me kinda upset. It's like my aunt didn't even miss me.

"But the problem is they have the Twinkie." Sarah says.

"Our transportation." Pope says as realization hits him. "I could ask Heyward for the truck."

"Uh, what? Yeah, that's gonna go well." JJ sarcastically says.

"I know, but we have no other options." Pope says as we all look at eachother.

Pope and Cleo went to go tell Heyward and ask for the truck, Sarah is god knows where, JJ and Kie went to go tell Kies parents and I'm off to Barry's to tell him.

"Hey kid." Barry says as I walk through the door.

"Uhm, hey. I have a question." I say as I slowly go sit down on the couch next to him. He sets down his book and looks at me confused.

"What is it?"

"Can I go to Wilmington tonight? The cross is gonna be there and it's our last chance to get it. Please Barry." I say as he sits for a moment to think.

"JJ gonna be there?" He asks as I shake my head yes. "What about Sarah?" He asks again as I shake my head yes. "Even Pope?" He asks. I shake my head yes to that to. "Sure, you can go." He says as I smile and hug him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say squeezing him.

"Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right?" JJ says as we all sit at a table on the ferry. "So most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard."

"We'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop." Pope says forming a plan.

"Yeah." Kie says agreeing.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross. What you think? On JJ's motorcycle?" Cleo says.

"That's not my fault." JJ argues.

"Okay, other options." Pope started before Sarah taps my shoulder. She nods her head up the stairs as I look to see Topper.

And Kelce.

"Oh my God." I say as Sarah hides herself.

"Oh my God, what?" Cleo asks confused as I nod my head up the stairs.

"Is that Topper and Kelce?" Pope questions.

"Why... are they everywhere?" Kie asks confused.

"Perfect. Hey, Jayj." Pope says with a smile.

"What?" JJ asks confused.

"I bet you they have a way to transport the cross."

"Actually, Pope's right. He does have a rig." Kie says as they all look at Sarah and I.

"No." Sarah argues.

"Yes." JJ says.

"No. Absolutely not." I say not wanting to talk to them.

"Yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him
whipped anyway, all right? And Eve, Kelce can't get over you." JJ tells us. "So why don't you just take one for the team?"

"What would John B say?" Sarah asks.

"I think John B will completely understand. Think about the circumstances. It's about treasure." Pope says.

"We can handle John B." Kie tells her.

"Kelce and I ended to bad, that's not a good idea." I state to try and get out of it.

"Just talk to him." Kie tells us.

"I just can't believe you're here. I saw the news. I... I texted you. I didn't even know if you were alive, Sarah. How are you? You okay?" Topper asks Sarah.

"Talk other here?" I ask Kelce as we walk away from them.

"Why are you here Eve?" Kelce asks not wanting to talk to me.

"Look, things are crazy right now. We've been after this... family heirloom of Pope's, which is why we were gone. And we ended up losing it, and unbelievably there might be a chance that, um, we could get it back tonight. In Wilmington." I tell Kelce.

"That might work on topper but it's not gonna work on me." Kelce states. "You left me, for a Pogue." I hate how bad he talks about them.

"You know what? I don't need you're help with you're inch long dick." I say mad at him.

"I wasn't gonna help you cause your a slut." He says mad at me now.

"Must suck that Rafe was better in bed then you were." I say as I walk away and back down to the others.

"How'd it go?" Cleo asks as they all look at me.

"Horrible." I say still mad at him.

We look up and see Topper and Sarah hugging as she holds the thumbs up at us.

That means Kelce will be with us. Great.

I hate that his words got to me. Maybe I was a slut, a bitch. I moved on from him in less than a week. I cheated on Rafe with him.

"Well, there's like , trains here." Sarah says as we stand on top of a train.

"Well, we know it's car X on the track to Raleigh." I state.

"Yeah, so now we just gotta find it." Pope says as we look at all the trains.

"Well, news flash. We're not getting out of here unnoticed with a giant cross." Kie says looking at us.

"We won't have to. We can nab it somewhere further in the country. Just gotta figure out
how to stop the train." Pope explains,

"Leave that to me." JJ says as we all look at him confused.

"How you gonna do that?" Cleo asks.

"I got an uncle up in New Bern, right? When he got tipsy, he'd just throw an old chain across the tracks, just for shits and giggles. And that old little chain would stop all the train traffic in coastal Carolina." JJ says with a small smile.

"A chain?" Kie asks not believing him.

"He's actually right." I say looking at her.

"There's a low-voltage current that runs across all rail tracks. Throw a chain on it, you close that circuit. It would read as another train. Crossing lights come down. Science is actually pretty sound." Pope explains.

"Science. I knew my science." JJ says proud of himself. I pay his back and give him a smile.

"Proud of you J." I whisper to him.

"Well, we don't have a chain." Kie says.

"No, but I bet Topper's dad has jumper cables in the truck. Would that work?" Sarah asks.

"What's going on?" Topper yells at us from his truck.

"Are we doing this?" Kelce yells annoyed.

"All right, you all wait here. Me and Pope will go look for it and send a signal once we find it." Cleo says. Yay! Her and Pope! I smirk at her as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Do we actually have a plan right now?" Sarah asks in disbelief.

"Think we do." I answer with a smile.

"That's impressive." Kie adds.

"Let's not jinx it. Come on." JJ states.

"Nobody ever listens to me." Cleo says as Sarah and I laugh.

"What's taking so long?" Sarah asks as us four wait on the top of the train.

"Pope, come on." JJ says as we still wait. Then we see Pope as he turns in his flashlight to tell us they found it. We all stand up as we then hear a noise.

"What's happening?" Kie asks.

"You hear that?" JJ also asks.

We then see the train moving.

"Train's moving. Train's moving." JJ says as we all freak out.

"Why do our plans always go to shit." I say confused. We all get off the train and walk up to the truck.

"Hey, I just wanna make sure everyone here is okay with ending up in federal prison." Topper says freaking out and looking at us.

"Uh, if it gets to that, yeah, I'll do it for Pope." JJ says not liking Topper.

"Yea, anything for Pope." I add. It's true. I'd do anything for Pope.

"Ah, so that's who your with now." Kelce says quietly as I look at him mad.

JJ and I get on the motorcycle as Kelce, Topper, Sarah, and Kie get in the truck. We then start driving.

"This should be far enough." JJ says as we get off the motorcycle. We then start running as JJ trips and falls. I laugh at him as he quickly gets up and we continue running, "All right? Oh God, you can hear it coming. Let's fry this sucker." JJ then starts setting it up. "Okay, now, all you have to do..."

"Do your trick." I say watching him.

"is change the current." JJ finishers.

"Don't get electrocuted, please." I tell him worried.

"Yeah, no promises with that. Three, two, one." JJ say. "And red."

"Moment of truth." I say waiting as we look at the light.

"Come on, man. Come on. Come on." JJ repeats as the light isn't turning red. "Okay. That's what he would do. That's literally what my... So then it'd change red... Oh my God. Think, think, think. Okay, what if I blockaded the track? That's what I could do. Maybe put a tree?" JJ says as I notice he out them on the same side.

"Uh, hey. The train touches both sides of the track." I say moving one to the other side.

"Please, we don't have a plan B." JJ says as we look at the light. It then turns red as we high five.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I say.

"That's what I'm talking about!" JJ says happy. "You're a genius. I was gonna do that."

"Science. No, it's all you." I say as we then go hide behind a bush.

"It's gonna work. It's gonna work." JJ says with hope.

"She's slowing down." I say with a smile.

"We got brakes, dude." JJ says happy.

"Back up. Back up." JJ says as we back up. A car is coming to check out what we did.

"shit." I say.

"No, no, no. That's not part of the plan." JJ says looking at me worried.

"The train's starting." I state.

"We gotta go get them." JJ says as we run to his motorcycle.

"There goes the plan. We gotta help them." I say.

"Hey, you dropped your..." I say bending down to pick up a wallet with nothing in it. "You carry an empty wallet?" I ask confused. I open it up and see a picture of us in it. "Why do you have this?" I ask him.

"We don't have time for this. Get on." He says as I hand him back the wallet and get on.

Maybe he did still want to be with me.

"That's Top." JJ says as we see his car speed by.

"And that's the cross." I say as we start following the truck.

The cops are right behind us as JJ speeds up. He then goes to the side of the truck.

"Top, keep going straight." JJ yells as I look at him confused. "Get ready to jump."

"What? Have you lost your mind?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Probably! Get ready to jump." JJ says again.

I slowly stand up in the motorcycle as Pope grabs my hand and helps me onto the truck.

"Eve, what are you doing?" Sarah yells from inside the truck.

"Be careful." Pope says as I finally get into the truck,

"What's he gonna do?" Kelce asks me.

"I don't know. I don't think he knows either." I say worried for the blond boy.

"He's trying to get killed." Pope says as we see JJ stop the bike. He then drives at the cops and throws something at the car.

The cop car then stops and turns around following JJ.

"He did it! They're chasing him." Topper says as we all look at eachother in shock.

"Topper, stop. Stop the truck." Sarah tells him.

"Oh my God. I'm not stopping the truck." Topper says in disbelief.

"Hey! Stop the truck. We're going to get JJ." I yell at him.

"I'm not going to jail for you. No chance." Kelce tells me.

"Stop the truck. Please." Sarah asks Topper.

"All right. All right, damn it! All right. All right." Topper says giving in. He then turns around the truck as we go to find JJ.

"Go faster. You need to go faster." Sarah says freaking out.

"I'm trying. I'm risking my life for this shit." Topper says stressed.

"It's gonna be fine." Sarah says.

"Turn left!" Pope yells as we spot the cops.

"No, I'm not..." Topper starts.

"Go! Yes! Yes! Topper!" Sarah yells as Topper keeps driving.

"No. I'm getting out of here." Topper says as Sarah leans over and makes the turn for him.

"There he is. What is he doing?" Pope says as we see the cops following JJ. JJ's road goes up the hill so Pope yells T Topper to turn right.

We turns right as we see JJ on the bridge. We then see his motorcycle go through the railing as we quickly stop the car. I jump out and see no sign of JJ anywhere.

This hurt more than anything ever. Hurt more than when Jackie and John disappeared, worse than where John B and Sarah 'died'. This hurt worse than anything ever.

I feel tears fall out of my eyes.

He can't be gone.

He can't.

I never got to tell him how I felt.

I look at everyone freaking out as I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"I wish I could say I did that on purpose, but that was the gnarliest powerslide I've ever done." JJ says as Pope runs up to him. I stare at him in shock. No way,

"You're alive!" Pope yells.

"I know, I'm surprised too." JJ says with a smile as Pope lets him go.

"shit, that was gnarly." Topper comments in shock.

"That was trucking, dude." JJ says as Sarah shoved him. "Oh Jesus. Oh God."

"We really thought you did it this time, Jayj." Sarah says hugging him.

Kie walks up to him and hugs him lightly before letting go.

"The pleasantries are nice, but we should get out." Pope comments as they start getting to the truck.

I walk up to Jj and hug him as I cry.

I pull away and don't think. I just do. I grab his face and kiss him. Our lips mold together perfectly. I've missed this feeling so much. I pull away as JJ smiles at me.

"Don't do that ever again." I tell JJ as he smiles at me still.

"Wasn't planing on it." He says as I smile at him.

He may be an idiot.

But he's my idiot.

We quickly get into the car and drive off.

"shit, they definitely called it in." Cleo says as we hear cop sirens.

"Top, Top! Turn here!" JJ says tapping Toppers shoulder.

"Don't touch... don't touch the driver, man." Topper says as JJ stops.

"Topper, turn around." JJ says tapping him again.

"Stop. He said don't touch the driver!" Sarah says slapping JJ's hand away.

"Back up man." Kelce says getting mad at him.
God I hate him.

"Then go faster." Cleo argues.

"If I go faster, that's gonna draw attention." Topper states.

"Yeah, I feel like that ship has sailed." I sarcastically comment.

"Wow, you haven't changed one bit." Kelce e mumbles. "Still a sarcastic little bitch."

"What did you just say?!" I ask turning to him.

"Put the pedal to the metal, boy!" Cleo yells as she grabs me so I don't start shit.

"All right. Screw it. Here we go." Topper says as he steps in the pedal.

We hit a bump as the cross falls out of the back.

"Stop the car!" We yell.

"Stop, stop! We lost the cross!" Pope yells as Topper stops.

"Great, Topper." I say to him with attitude.

"You guys told me to go faster." He argues.

"There was a bump! You could have slowed down a little bit for that!" I argue back.

"Make up your damn mind!" He yells.

"You are a child Topper!"

"And you aren't?" Kelce says getting into the argument.

"No! Im not!" I argue.

"Yes you are! You treat all these men as toys! You are a child! You get all mad when they cheat, when your the cheater!" Kelce yells at me.

"Im not a cheater!" I yell.

"Eve, come look at this!" Pope yells as I get out of the car and look into the box with the others.

"What the hell?" I say. There's a note in the box as I grab it.

"You steal my boat, I steal your cross. It was nice talking to you, maybe next time we can do more." The note says. Rafe.

"What does that mean?" JJ asks from behind me.

"It's for me." I say as I put the letter back in the box. "Rafe knew we were gonna take it." I tell them.

"You saw Rafe?" JJ asks.

"I stole Rafes boat to pick you guys up. When I was kidnapped." I say as they look shocked.

"What did you tell him?" Pope asks after reading the note.

"He just told me he was sorry for everything." I say. I can just leave out the I love you part.

"You went back to Rafe?" Kelce says laughing. "How stupid are you?"

"I didn't go back to Rafe." I say in shock.

"That's not what you told me on the ferry." He states with a smirk.

"Can you just shut the hell up?!" I say sick of him.

"We have to go." Sarah says as she pulls me into the car.

The whole car ride was silent. Rafe said he would change. Maybe I was stupid for believing him.

Maybe Kelce was right.

How stupid am I?

3338 words. Big chapter today! Also uhm yea, we love drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...
15.7K 101 16
~ You and Rafe have been together for over an year but your guys relationship has started to get toxic, abusing ~ ~ JJ, your best friend from childho...
11K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 12/10/21 β†’ 12...
23.2K 172 18
in which jj maybank have a sister, and he is very protective over her this story is gonna follow the original plot of obx i'm just gonna put olivia i...