MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

By its_muskan24

It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fa... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~GOING TO CANADA~
~LANDING~
~ANNIVERSARY~
~BACK TO MUMBAI~
~GIRLFRIEND~
~ANGRY SANA~
~IGNORED~
~MOVIE~
~HURT~
~SORRY~
~MOVIE~
~REALISATION~
~NEW GUY~
~WILL BE MINE ~
~STARE~
SANA✅
~DATE OR NOT?~
~ONE CHANCE~
~JUST FRIENDS~
~APOLOGIZE~
~DOUBLE DATE~
~RAGE~
~GUILT~
~CAUGHT~
~OVER~
~TRUTH~
~LUST~
~BROKEN~
~PAST~
New book
~IGNORE~
~SOLACE~
~GOA~
~INSECURE~
~CONFUSE~
~PROMISE~
~CHANGE~
~HUG~
~HURT~
~KISS~
~FEELINGS~
~INFATUATION~
~REGAIN~
~FLOWERS~
~MEETING~
~DINNER DATE~
~FEAR~
~TRUST~
~SPICE~
~ROSE~
~EPILOGUE~

~PROPOSAL~

859 133 30
By its_muskan24

Part 17
-
-
Sana is laying on her bed looking at the ceiling she was thinking about today's incident..she is having mix feelings..feelings of anger, happiness and greatfullness..

She was happy that sidharth showed his possesive side..

How he comes to sit beside her when she felt uncomfortable with that basterd touch..

And angry when that basterd tried to misbehave with her..she wants to kill him, slap him but stopped when suhana comes there for her help..

How suhana slapped her own brother when he tried to misbehave with her..
She felt really greatfull to her for this..she wants to thank her for this..
And this kindness made her think that suhana is not a bad person..she is really a good person..

Now she really wants to thank her..
And then she heard a knock on her room door..

She looked at the door and saw sidharth standing at the door.. while resting his weight on the door..

He was wearing his sleeping outfit.. and looking at her with a smile 🙂
Sidharth comes near her bed and sits at the edge of her bed..

Shehnaz also sits on the bed while adjusting her top..and looked at him blankly..😶

"How are you feeling shehnaz now?" sid asked her

"I'm feeling okay sidharth" she replied him with a smile..

" I'm sorry Sana mujhe tujhe akela nhi chordna chahiye tha I'm really sorry 😔 "he said while looking down..

"Sid you know we already talked about it in the car so why are you saying sorry again and again.?." Sana said to him softly..

"I don't know yr but I'm feeling guilty.." he said..

" Don't feel guilty bab..sid..sidharth..🙂..she said while putting her hand on his hand and caressing him.. assuring him that she is fine..

Tumhe aise feel krne ki koi jrurt nhi hai sidharth dekh mujhe khuch nhi hua mai bilkul thik hu..

Or ho bhi nhi skta hainaa..kyunki mai itni strong jo hu..

Vo to suhana aagai waha nhi to mai usko itna maarti itna maarti ki vo sochta ki sans kaha se lu or..you know what I mean..she said while giggling trying to change sidharth mood..

Sid - hnn hnn pta hai kitni strong hai tu.. ik cockroach dekh kar to Teri Jaan nikal jaati hai or tu kah Rahi hai tu strong hai..
" V..vo baat alag hai yeh baat alag hai..huhh.. cockroach se to har koi darta hai.." she said with a big pout on her face..

"Okay okay thik hai ammaa maaf kr yele" he said while forwarding chocolate towards her..

"Mere liye" she said excitedly while jumping on the bed like a cute baby..
" Nhi tere bhoot ke liye hai " he replied while giggling

Sana - haha very funny...

She takes chocolate from him and unwrapped the cover and start eating the chocolate...

She was enjoying her chocolate and then she realised sidharth hand on her head..
He was ruffling her hair and then he caressed her head sweetly..

Good night sana..he said before going outside from her room..

Shehnaz was frozen for a second and then she realised that sidharth just caressed her head..

She feels something strange which she never feels when sidharth touched her..
This is totally different feeling..it is may be because she realised her feelings for him..

It is an electrifying feeling which is causing her continue blushing..she is becoming blushing mess..her cheeks is turned into cherry red..

She placed her chocolate on the side desk.. and layed on her bed..
She tucked herself in the quilt.. and closed her eyes while thinking about sidharth..

Soon she falls into deep sleep..
Morning.

Shehnaz woke up when sun rays falls on her face

She slowly gets up and opened her eyes after rubbing them..

She went into the washroom and after getting ready she went down..
Sid was already sitting on the dinning table having breakfast with reeta aunty and uncle..

Sana went towards them and wished them good morning with a sweet smile..
Good morning bacha..Sid's parents replied to her..

And after having their breakfast they went to college..

Sidnaaz were moving in the college hallway and then suhana comes there and hugged shehnaz..

Shehnaz was shocked with sudden hug..
After a sec suhana broke the hug and asked her

How is she feeling right now? Is she ok or not?

Sana in her mind..
Why is she asking me again and again this..?

But she shrugged her thought and replied " I'm okay " with a small smile..
And thanked her for last night..

" Thankyou suhana for helping me yesterday.."

" Don't need to say thankyou shehnaz it's my duty and I'm really feeling guilty and sorry for my brother mistake.." she said while lowering her face

Sana - it's okay suhana it's not your fault..
And then her eyes falls on a person who is standing little far from them...
Shehnaz started getting angry when her eyes falls on him..

Sidharth comes infront of shehnaz hiding her behind him.. and he asked in anger

" How dare you to come infront of shehnaz? " I think you don't get enough beat sidharth said to dhruv..
He was about to go near him to punch him..but stopped when he said..." S-o-r-r-y" in shaking voice..

Shehnaz looked at him from behind sidharth...

His lips are swollen and he has bruise on his face it seems like he has good beating
Sorry shehnaz..I'm really very sorry meine Jo Kiya galat kiya shehnaz tumhare saath I'm really sorry.. please mujhe maaf kardo please..he said while joining his hands..

Shehnaz is not a kind of person who hold grudges for long she is sweet and kind person who forgave everyone easily..she believes in moving on reather than wasting her time on cursing and burning ownself in anger..

And the person infront of her saying sorry for his mistake and repenting for his bad deeds..

"I will forgive you if you give me a promise that you will never do this kind of thing in future and concentrate on you future.." she said..

Dhruv - I will never do this thing I'm really sorry I'm really sorry..

Sana - okay I forgave you now go from here..

And then dhruv went from there....

Suhana - thankyou shehnaz usko maaf krne ke liye tum bohot achi ho thankyou so much..

Sana gives her a small smile.. and then all went in the class for attending lectures.

Shehnaz, sidharth and suhana three of them seats together...

Diya comes in the classroom and saw shehnaz talking with suhana she found it strange and then she also sits on her seat..

After finishing lecture..Diya comes near shehnaz and take her to the cafeteria.
Shehnaz sits on the chair and start looking at the menu to order something and then her eyes falls on Diya who is staring her.... like police stare at thief while interrogation..

Sana - k..kyaa aise kya dekh Rahi hai merko ?

Diya - class mei kya ho raha tha tu suhana ke sath kabse baatein krne lag gai..??

Sana - ohhh wohh kya vo to bss aise hi
Diya - acha yeh sab chord yeh bta kal kya hua tha ?

Kaise Rahi Teri date???

Sana looked down and explained her everything what had happened yesterday night..

"Oh that's why you are talking with suhana like that" Diya said..

" Ha yr.." she replied in a slow voice..
Yr ab tu hi bta mai kya kru..?? Sana asked to her

Diya - yr dekh mujhe to kal Wale incident se yehi samjh aata hai ki Sid tere liye possessive hai or yeh possessiveness hi usko realise krvaaegi uski feelings tere liye..

" Vo kaise? " Sana asked her with raised eyebrows.

Humein usse jealous feel karvana hoga bas..Diya replied

Sana - yr vo kaise hogaa.. tereko to pta hi hai mei aise kisike sath bhi relationship nhi bnaati ab ladka kaha se laau jealous feel karvane ke liye or waise bhi sidharth almost sabko janta hai college mei vo aise jealous feel nhi krega..

Diya - are aamaa apno ko ladka bhi miljaaega thik hai jyada mat soch tu..
And then they heard bell ring for their next lectures..they immediately head towards their classroom...

After attending lectures shehnaz and Diya were moving in the hallway talking with eachother.

And then Sana heard her name..she stopped in her track and looked back and saw ahaan calling her name.

Ahaan comes near them and said "hello"
Both greeted him back with a smile..

Sana actually mujhe tumse kuch kahna tha..he said...he looked at shehnaz and then Diya..

Diya understand that he wants to say something to her so she just give them alone time and went aside and stands there to waite for shehnaz...

Sana - haa bolo ahaan kya kahna hai..
Actually.. shehnaz..I want to ask you out..will you date me..i really like you..he said in a deep voice.

Sana was surprised with sudden proposal..

Is she hearing right or not..??
Sana want a boy to make Sid jealous and a perfect boy appears infront of her on his own..

Is it a mere coincident or something else beyond coincident..

Let's see what will shehnaz do.. will she accept this proposal or reject it..

To be continued 🥰

Target - today is no Target just only want your love on my fiction and beautiful comments 💕
Sorry guys I was busy in my exam preparation that's why I didn't post last week I'm really sorry ❤️
And happy friendship day to all of you ❣️
Your writer loves you 😍

Our just friends..🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 5.4K 56
The story of two stranger........A friendship, a love that was unknown to both of them
102K 4.3K 70
Description: Two people totally different from one another, one who doesn't believe in love and one who thinks love is very beautiful thing. What hap...
343K 32.8K 103
This story is about a man who marries a girl for revenge. He completely fell in love with the same girl. He fell so madly in love with her that he fo...
15.6K 726 22
what will happen when a two god hearted person meets and become enemy just in one go... will they able to fall in love with eachother? . . read it k...