The Chosen ones sister

By Lays_riddle01_malfoy

2 years before Harry Potter was born, Lily Potter and James Potter had a daughter, her name is Britney Potter... More

Prologue
I'll wait for you brother (pt 1)
I'll wait for you brother (pt 2)
Sorting and first two years (Cause I'm lazy lol 😂)
A new year
Youngest Quidditch player in a century
Troll in the dungeon
Slytherin v.s Gryffindor
Stop meddling
Christmas
Detention in the forest
Soulmate
A crazy start
Someone obviously doesn't want us here
The threat
A dire conversation in a dire situation
Dewling club
She has been petrified
Into the chamber
Confustion
Sirius Black
Another year of someone trying to kill us
Murderer in the castle
A midnight get together
Face to face
Werewolf vs wolf
The nightmare
The triwizard tournament
Chosen
Do nothing ?
Dragons !? That's the first task?!
Dance lessons
Secrets
My treasure
The maze
Face the enemy
Mystery man
The order of the Phoenix
The mansion and A/n
Umbitch
An unexpected surprise
McGonagall vs Umbridge

May i have this dance

605 14 0
By Lays_riddle01_malfoy

The next few weeks were filled with excitement, almost every girl in the school were giggly when their crush walked by hoping they would ask them to the ball, whereas most of the boys didn't seem to thrilled about the ball, but still excited about asking out the girls they liked. Today was the last day of class before the ball and best of all it was potions I sat next to George as we waited for Sev to start the lesson, "Silence. For today's lesson we will be learning how to make amortentia. Does anyone know what that is ?" I raised my hand, "Yes Miss Potter." "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It smells different to each person according to what attracts them." "Five points to Gryffindor. Now I want each of you to find a partner and turn to page 248 of your books. There you will find the instructions and ingredients on how to brew amortentia. You may begin." Naturally I partnered up with George and we started to follow the instructions carefully. As I was stirring the potion cloak wise George suddenly spoke, "I wonder why Snape decided to teach us this so early ." I raised my eyebrow at him, "What do you mean ?" "Well we're not supposed to learn this until later in the year, but he decided to teach it to us earlier." "Maybe he just wants to be ahead with the work because of all the disruption with the tournament. I'll ask him after class though." We finished the potion and put it in a vial for Sev, "Class dismissed." Sev said coldly as the other students rushed out the class whereas I stayed, "So what made you decide to teach the potion so early in the year ?" "Well I just decided with the Yule ball that it would an appropriate subject to teach. Why do you ask ?" He replied as he snaked his arms around my waist, "Well I didn't think Severus Snape was one to be so eager as to teach a bunch of hormonal teenagers a love potion right before the Yule ball." I retorted, "Well that's not the only reason I wanted to teach it." "Oh ? What's the other reason ?" Sev walked over the potion vials and uncorked it giving it to me, "Tell me what you smell Britney." I cautiously sniffed the potion and immediately smelled black coffee, leather and fire , there was no denying the scent belonged to Severus, "I smell the oddly familiar scent of black coffee, leather and fire. I wonder who could be ?" I teased "Oh really well I wonder who could possibly smell like roses vanilla and rain ? It's a rather odd combination don't you think ?" "It is but there's no denying you're addicted to it my love." I taunted flirtatiously, "You're 100 % correct sweetheart." Sev whispered seductively in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He then kissed my neck making me feel euphoric, "Where did this side come from ?" I asked breathlessly, "I wish I knew darling." He said against my neck, "Well either way, I love it." I moaned slightly when he found my sweet spot and sucked on it, most likely leaving a hickey, "Britney ?" "Yes Sev ?" "Will you go to the ball with me ?" He whispered, if he wasn't so close I wouldn't have heard him, "Of course professor." I whispered in his ear.

I sat in the great hall next to Fred and George sitting across from the trio who, aside from Hermione, seemed to be doing no work, "Blimy at this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates !" I heard Ron whisper loudly before his head was pushed down harshly making me chuckle, "Well us and Neville." "Yeah but I suppose he'd go with himself." Ron and Harry mocked, "I'd like to inform you that Neville's already got a date." Hermione informed them, "Oh now I'm really depressed." Fred then passed a note to his little brother, "Who going with then ?" Ron asked, Fred winked and threw the paper at Angelina, he mouthed to her, 'Will you go to the ball with me ?'  To which she agreed making Fred wink at his brother a second time, "Well Hermione you're a girl." "Well spotted." "Come with one of us ?" Ron and Harry then got whacked by Sev's book, I stifled my laughter as Sev winked at me walking away, "I mean it's one thing for I guy to go alone. For a girl it's just sad." 'Well done Ron you just won the lottery to the afterlife.' I thought to myself, "I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone asked me !" She then stormed up from her seat walking to Sev to give him her book and walked back to grab her stuff, "And I said yes !" She hissed walking away angrily, "Listen we just have to grit our teeth and do it." I saw Sev roll his eyes from behind them pulling back his sleeves, "Tonight when we get to the common room we'll both have partners. Agreed ?" "Agreed." Sev pushed both their heads down making them grunt, I laughed quietly at them as they glared at me, "What you have to learn some how." I chuckled.

That afternoon I was walking down to mine and Sev's chambers when Cedric suddenly called my name, "Britney can I talk to you ?" "Uh sure Ced what do you need ?" He looked nervous but I wish I knew why, "Well I wa- I was just wondering if..er.. maybe you want to go to the ball with me ?" He stuttered, "Oh Ced, I'm sorry but someone's already asked me and I said I'd go with him. I hope you understand." "Oh yeah, yeah that's fine. I just wanted to go as friends y'know ?" "Yeah sure." He stuck out his hand for me to shake which I did, "WILL YOU GO TO THE BALL WITH ME ?!" Ron shouted from down the corridor at Fleur who, surprisingly, nodded making Ron run away, "I have to go help Ron Ced, see you later." I said walking away from Cedric. A few other Gryffindor girls who were near help a visibly scared Ron back to the common room, "What happened to him ?" Harry asked, "He just asked Fleur Delacore to the ball." I informed, "What did she say ?" "No of course !" Hermione assumed as Ron shook his head, "She said yes !?" "I don't know what came over me. There she walking by, you know how I like it when they walk, and I couldn't help it, it just sort of slipped out." "Actually he sort of screamed at her, it was a bit frightening." Ginny corrected, "What dis you do ?" "What else ? I ran for it." Once Ron had calmed down I went down to mine Sev chambers, "What took you so long ?" Sev asked as I walked through the door, "I had to sort out two issues."  "Oh ? And what, prey tell, issues took so long ?" "Well the one that took up most of my time was Ron asking Fleur to the ball." "And how did that turn out ?" "Terribly." "Thought so. And the other issue ?" "This one you're not going to like." He raised his eyebrow curiously at me, "Cedric asked me to the ball." "Cedric the Hufflepuff ?" I nodded, "Foolish boy." Sev tutted, "You're not mad ?" "Oh I'm furious, love. But I know you'd never choose him. Besides he's not your type." "And how do you know what my type is ?" I asked sitting down next to him, "Simple. I'm your type." "And how would you know that ?" I challenged, "Well darling I doubt that you'd let just anyone do this to you." He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him as he trailed sloppy kisses along my neck making me moan as tilt my head back to give him more access, I could feel his bulge through his trousers as he heard me moan, I knew this wasn't going to stop any time soon so I decided to do something I never thought I would do, "Sev ?" "Mmm ?" He hummed against my neck, "I'm ready." He paused looking up at me with unsure eyes, "Darling are you sure ? You don't have to if you don't want to." "I'm sure Sev, as long as it's with you, I'm sure." I assured him and that led to a night of pure bliss and it was one of the best nights of my life.

The next night was the night of the Yule ball Sev had already left to help set up the great hall while got ready, I showered and did my head and makeup and put on the dress that Sirius sent me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked hot !

^her dress^

^her hair^

^her makeup^

I walked down the stairs that led to the entrance of the great hall were most of the students in year three and above were waiting for their dates or conversing with their friends, as my eyes scanned the room they landed on Sev who was ignoring the odd glances that came his way,  his eyes met mine and his mouth twitch upwards forming into a smile, he walked towards the the bottom of the stairs as I walked down them, I soon met him at the bottom of the stairs his charming smile giving me a sense of comfort he grabbed me hand bringing to his lips, placing a light kiss on my knuckles, "You look stunning darling." He complimented holding out his arm for me to take, " You don't look to bad yourself Professor." I smirked, "That's a dangerous game to play tonight love." "Severus if I can survive a dragon I think I play that game." "Oh really ?" He leaned closer to my ear, "Well just have to see then won't we, I tried to ignore the blush that crept onto my cheeks as we walked towards the other champions only to be stopped by McGonagall, "Oh there you two are ! Severus are you and Britney ready ?" "Ready for what ?" I asked her, "To dance. It is tradition that the three champions, well in this case five, are the first to dance. Surely I told you that ?" I shook my head, "Oh well now you know." She then walked off to make sure Harry, who'd just arrived, was ready too, "Oh the things I do for you my dear." Sev muttered to me as we got ready to enter the great hall, "Well all good deeds have a reward in the end my love." I whispered seductively in his ear, "Oh and what would that be ?" "You'll have to find out later." We walked into the great hall, in front of the other champions,towards the dance floor, once everyone was in position Flitwick started the music, while we were dancing and staring into each other's eyes Sev said nothing, nor did I, we didn't have to we just danced peacefully admiring one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 222 17
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
137K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...
923 57 30
Severus Snape x OC Jynx Masters has been living among the Muggles for almost a decade, so she is blind sided when her former friend and lover, Severu...
39K 1K 62
Hermione Jean Granger was born in England. Muggles, non-magical girls. Her passion for the Wizarding world she slowly learned how to perform small ma...