The Oni and the Bats

Onyxtheoni13 tarafından

a young oni/dragon/human named onyx has her claws tied when she meets a certain bat king and prince, she is n... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Ruins
meeting the twins
meeting a ruler
introductions
on the field
family
'Dad'
preparations
before dinner
awkward meeting
the 'talk'
mornings
breakfast
enemy in the arena
tough recovery
a unexpected visit
a long story
explanation
past uncovered
in the dark
morning surprise
cat nip shananagins
bats and catnip don't mix
a long patrol with a twist
going to hell
plans
the oni's wrath
a demons escape
the echoing chorus
the return
peace of three
bonehead surprise
back together pt:1
Back together pt:2
leaders
demonics
the grand 'parent' pt:1
The grand 'parent' pt:2
time's
making Sense
united
breaking the barrier
Reassurance
the Prophets arrival pt:1
the Prophets arrival pt:2
the Prophets arrival pt:3
"Daddy's Coming!!"
curiosity
running mind
oni vs oni pt:1
oni vs oni pt:2
oni vs oni pt:3
oni vs oni pt:4
savours
sleepless nights
morning together pt:1
morning together pt:2
morning together pt:3
"awkward"
arguments of two
explained oni
departure
wierd shinanagains
a kidnapping
"emergency meeting"
in prison
leaving to save
new encounter
shark boi info
explanatory
sorry!
the friend of an oni
campsite
settling down
finding peace
a adoring past pt:1
a adoring past pt:2
a trial of blood pt:1
a trial of blood pt:2
sun rising
Demic?
Reflection pt:1
Birthday special!!
Reflection:2
A memery to remember
a small oni and the shark prince
free exploring
Tree of hearts
Tantrum of warlords
Animals alike
From before
Brother?!
Halloween Special!!
Uncle Keem
Onward attempt
Eels

furious oni

22 2 0
Onyxtheoni13 tarafından

"no we need your help, onyx has been kidnapped and we need-"

"Some one kidnapped oxi?" Just reading the oni's expression he was clearly pissed, he didn't expect him to be worried about her after his failed attempts. Camazotz just looked into his fuming eyes and nodded seeing the oni's face contort into pure hatred and rage "Where?!" He bellowed, getting no response from them, only fueling his anger more. Demic didn't think she would be the one to get kidnapped despite her experience in war and her battle with him giving him enough information that she was very capable of defending herself, he just felt his heart slowly sink thinking about what's going to happen to her "we don't know, but we figured since your her father you'd know-"

"Of coarse I don't know! Who do you think I am?! Harry Potter?!" He roared and punched the glass glaring down at the gods as some of them flinched back at his action. At this point all Demic could hear was ringing from his anger, a few parts of his skin aflame but not strong enough to melt the glass. He could feel his nightmares coming true, loosing one of his kids, he figured with onyx that would be a real challenge but he guessed wrong. He could see thier mouths moving but with no sound, he didn't want one of his children to be facing this alone in a world like this but he can't blame life for his mistakes, he never thought hearing his daughter getting kidnapped would effect him this much. With his son he would have at least sent out news to the others at the monastery before going to save him but in this situation all he could do was stare at the gods on the other side of the glass, camazotz could just feel demic's temperature rias the more he just stared through the glass. The ringing faded to a minimum just enough for him to hear what the others are saying "Demic,we know it must be hard hearing the news of your daughter getting kidnapped, but we do need your help getting her back so please, we'll let you out and drop the charges when all of this is over" Zatz said and put a hand on the glass looking into the crimson eyes of the large oni, Demic hated to admit it but he had no other choice but to work with them. And eventually he'd have to work with those bone heads as well and just imagining them yapping just made him want to blow them up but he did want to get onyx back "fine. But I'm only doing this for oxi"

"Fair enough"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

94.1K 2.7K 31
Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was her appointed knight Link, and Y/n a fai...
7.7M 353K 65
For years angel academy has taught students of all races and ability's, angels, werewolves, vampires, dragon riders, you name it. The school was cre...
12.3K 277 82
After the Kraang invaded New York City, the big four rests at Lilo's old cabin and April's farmhouse until Leo and Anna recover from the shredder and...
262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc