The grand 'parent' pt:2

The oni groaned in annoyance and grabbed a roll of gauze and slowly unwrapped the bloody bandages around her for arm before wincing at the pain "diamond back rattlesnakes!" She silently cursed making the general feel a little relieved but still a tad bit worried, she seemed annoyed at her own hand work Wich gave him the hint he had to step in, she didn't seem like the type to accept such a help but being the good person he was he ignored it and opened the door making onyx turn her attention to him "oh,Kuso" she said as he approached her, he sighed and wondered how could she patch them up but not herself, sure she fought in war but she must know how to properly do it to herself. "How long were you standing there?" She asked in a bellowing voice looked up at him, she didn't like we're this was going but her curiosity wanted to know we're this would lead, but she didn't trust other people with her wounds accept the boneheads since she considered patching herself up was 'hard' since her body proportions were more harder to work with. "Not long, but I suggest you don't rub your wounds to much" he said and sat beside her looking over at the roll of gauze in her claws, she knew the many few things about healing but a few things are left unsupervised and untold, she didn't mind the suggestion but she still had a few doubts about a few things but shook them away, he grabbed the roll of gauze from her claws and grabbed her arms slightly putting in in his direction "one,you've rubbed it to much, two,don't move to much or you'll open the wound more and you don't want that to happen" he said and mainly focused on the wound, onyx paid close attention to his soft movements and his claws softly gliding above the surface of her scales and her skin, he could just feel the odd tension in the air as the silence went on, she wasn't sure how to start a conversation with him since she couldn't read social ques very well and that a few things were literal when someone used a joke. "A little comes a long way, you should know" he said breaking the silence between them, he could here slight sounds of vibrations as his chest tightened why now? He asked himself, this didn't seem like the right time to purr especially Infront of onyx who didn't seem to notice it, he didn't want one of his biggest secrets to get out just by enjoying a moment with her, he's only known her for 6 days and yet he found himself enjoying the moment I really need to get rid of this!.