sleepless nights

This is a heads up this part with have a lot of time skips so enjoy!!

Large time skip~

After receiving the introductions, getting everyone's name, giving them thier rooms, putting her father in her dungeon,and making sure onyx wasn't badly injured onyx was ready to go to bed, after the day she's had she just wanted it to end. She walked into her dark room without having a care in the world if she could see or not she closed the door behind her and kicked off her boots towards the closet, she sighed and got ready for bed, and happily flopped down on her bed feeling the comfy cushions on her face, she climbed into the queen sized bed and turned to her side as she covered herself in the large covers feeling the calming breeze hit her face, during this time it would be a nice gentle hint of coldness around the large palace making it a nice place to get away from the heat, the storm was still going off outside when night fell so she figured Maya and her companions will leave in the morning as soon as the storm stops. She deeply sighed and truly felt happy with what's happened so far in letting all these people in her life, it was nice knowing she wasn't alone in a large world with such toxic people, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into sleep.

Time skip~

Onyx could here the faint shuffling of feet and the quiet sound of her door closing, she opened her eyes and saw a smiling Xiabay at the edge of her bed on her left, was she planning on killing her in her sleep, it was a wrong move to kill an oni since it was deemed stupid since oni could be light sleepers when coming in contact with new beings "oh good your awake"

"I am now" onyx said sarcastically and looked over to her digital clock on her nightstand '1:00' "alright let's cut to the chase I'm gonna need you to teach me how to shape shift into your kind tomorrow since your the only one around I can trust, and don't bother suggesting your father I already asked him and he said no" she said and crossed her arms, onyx was glad she could trust her but teaching shape shifting was another, she didn't know how to shape shift herself, her brother might but it was a 50-50 possibility since him and thier father have been spending more time together than before "is this a excuse for you to try and kill me?" "Yes" ok that's to much honesty she thought but figured if she tought her then she can get her sleep and Xiabay can have her attempts of killing her "I'm going back to bed" the oni said and buried herself deeper in her covers, before she fell back asleep she heard the goddess say "don't forget" before exiting the room.

Time skip~

The young oni was interrupted in her line of sleep, she opened her eyes and saw cabrikan on her right looking over at her making her just freeze, what is up with these gods just barging into her room

"what are you doing?"

"Do you think demons would think I'm a threat?"

"To thier personal space yes"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means your uncomfortably close to me and if I didn't know you ide be worried"

He gasped as stars formed in his eyes, just seeing his reaction it already gave him a pleased reaction of what he wanted to hear

"Really?"

"Yes"

"ha! Good! Thanks for the advise mochacho!" He said and gladly jumped out of bed and ran out of the room, the oni peered over to her clock again and just groaned in annoyance '3:30' she rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling "world, thank you for the gods but why did you have to make them so stupid and interrupting my sleep" she said buried her face into the soft pillows.

Time skip~

She grumbled and stared at the blurry figure of chivo at her dresser "what are you doing?" He turned around and glared at her as he pointed his staff at her "don't bother trying to stop me, I already figured were you hid your armor so I'm destroying your-"

" -don't care want sleep" she said and turned to her other side and peered over at the clock '4:45' ugh she said mentally and made a note to get a lock on her door when she has the time "she fainted at the sight of my deed? I'll be taking these and destroy them" he said holding a pile of her purple gi's and gladly walked out of the room not even bothering to close the door on his way out as he laughed on his way down the hallway. She really needed to set the line with these gods if she wanted them to respect her boundaries which could take a few lectures but as long as they didn't barge in her room through the night she'd be fine.

Time skip~

'5:13' she felt horrible mostly because of the constant interruptions she received, feeling the warm suns light hit her figure just made her grumble profanities as she just stared at the clock, her grumbling was interrupted by someone walking into her room and walked over to her bed "the sun has risen your majesty" it was vucub at least he had a few manners beside the others.