the grand 'parent' pt:1

After getting the other gods situated in the throne room
Camazotz decided to check up with onyx to see how she was doing, he told his son to keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't break anything and or steal anything but knowing bone and skull they'll probably search the whole palace for the treasure room and then swim in the gold scrouge McDuck style before taking anything they could fit in thier pockets.drake and duke would be patrolling the palace hallways on the second floor to ensure no one will try and sneak in,He was walking down the hallway making sure he wasn't being followed since back in the underworld they'd be nosey about a few things depending on the topic and try to eves drop on as many conversations as possible to peace together what was going on. Seeing the statues from before just gave him the creeps, the same place he met the boneheads seemed more pleasant with them around to make it less sketchy but of coarse with them around it was like being with comedy relief itself without even trying. As he got closer towards her room he could here slight sounds of movements and pained noises, but he could mostly hear his own footsteps echoing around t my. the dark empty halls of the large palace, it was pretty .clear this place needed remodeling after the fire making it look completely abandoned and old, speaking of which how old even is this place? It might possibly be 15 years old like onyx but seeing the cracked walls and the ancient carvings it couldn't possibly be that old, he might have to ask onyx or one of the boneheads. He slowly approached the door leaning his ear against the doors surface "Kuso yarō!" What? He slowly cracked open the door a little to see onyx with her hair a complete purple blaze with her sitting upright on her bed and trying to change the blood filled bandages.