a small oni and the shark prince

The young prince could hear the faint echoing of footsteps grow louder as he assumed the warlord has arrived, the double doors swung open revealing a tall sooty colored figure way taller than any other man he's ever seen. And seeing through the crimson colored eyes it told him he wasn't any part human or any other creature he's learned about, his black armor looked over a thousand years old seeing the fractured and carved ingrains into the armor along with some Japanese writing on his shoulder pads and chest plate. His frown was all he showed as he walked towards the shark father and son duo and right behind him was a small kid with short brown frizzy hair and purple eyes wearing a small green hoodie and black jeans with short matching black boots, benthlamaari wasn't sure if it was male or female but thought he'd ask later on when he gets the chance. The large warlord stopped right Infront of them and looked down his crimson eyes looking deep into thier souls before he grinned showing off all of his large long canines and sharp teeth "well never thought this would be a coincidence, 'take your child to work day'"

" I guess so, this is my second son Benthlamaari" the shark king said and gestured down to the prince, Benthlamaari wasn't sure what to say, he was speechless, he just continued to stare at the small kid following the large warlord with a nervous look on thier face. "Indeed it is, and this is my oxi, they have minor communication issues I've taken them to all of the specialists and they just say they'll talk when they're ready" the small kid then huddled up to thier father's leg and looked down at the floor, Benthlamaari could feel the tension in the air but he had to admit they are kinda cute. He's met other kids like him in the kingdom but never figured a human would be the one to catch his heart "so you have a trans kid?"

"What no-well sort of, but it's complicated, it's an oni thing" he said and looked down at the shy child. Oni? Is that what they are? He's heard of gods, humans, fellow aquarians, demons angels but not oni, The kid looked nothing like the large warlord by a mile.