Halloween Special!!

This is not cannon with the story!!

On the cold night of October 31st Drake and Duke were preparing for the night ahead ready to throw the biggest Halloween party the whole castle has ever had. They both dressed up as matching pirates with the whole accent and everything, they've been waiting for this day for a while and now it was finally here, Halloween was thier most favorite holiday since they found out it was a thing. The bonehead twins completely fell in love with the holiday as they always wore matching outfits to compliment each other, Onyx on the other hand was off in her room trying to figure out which costume would be best for the party, Zatz and Camazotz were off celebrating thier native holiday as they planned to celebrate it with Onyx as a introduction to thier culture. Onyx looked over at her old assassination cloak she wore years back while she served her father before she went to war, she was his assassin at a young age but she left those memories behind as they only reminded her of all sorts of plots her father schemed in the past before an idea popped into her head.

"Alright you got the stuff?"

"Oh heck yeah this is going to be epic!" Drake replied to Duke as they made thier way to the throne room, the whole plan was to make it a whole mixture of 'Día de Los Muertos' and 'Halloween' for both Zatz, Camazotz and Onyx to enjoy while the boneheads make popcorn, even though they're cooking privileges were taken it didn't mean they still couldn't be in the kitchen. The two laughed at the thought of seeing Zatz In a bat outfit before opening the double doors to the throne room seeing the well decorated room with all sorts of incredible stuff for it to be deemed party going, they weren't sure if Zatz and Camazotz were going to be participating in the celebration but they knew if anything was being held in the palace they would find out as soon as possible. "Did I miss anything?" Zatz asked as he levitated down from the ceiling wearing a completely black vampire out fit, Drake and Duke were shocked seeing the moon boy in such an outfit but they couldn't lie, he did look very charming in the outfit. "You look charming moon boy!" Drake said with a toothy grin pulling his captain hat over his skeletal snout, but we're was Camazotz? If Zatz was here that meant he was somewhere nearby but there were no clues to the bat kings location. This whole thing seemed to be going over the top a bit but no one around was going to stop them from having a bat time, "so, where's your father?"

"He will be arriving soon, but where's Onyx?" Zatz asked and looked at the bonehead pirates, Zatz did like thier new taste in style but the whole pirate accent was just going a little overboard. Besides seeing them like this reminded him of Bone and Skull who also had a similar pirate theme since thievery was a pirates speciality, "she's up in her room preparing for the celebration to begin" Duke explained as he adjusted his hat before hearing a familiar clashing sound of blades before everyone turned to the door finding Onyx in her Oni form wearing her old assassination outfit with a large toothy grin as she held her old sickles together making everyone shocked at her costume choice " wow your majesty! You look terrifying" Duke complemented with a smile as Drake nodded with him "what are you supposed to be onyx?" Zatz asked and walked over to the Oni who seemed to be completely in control and smiled down at him "Oni assassin" she said as her Oni tone made her voice sound more ancient, her father had a similar thing but he preferred to talk normally in his dark tone. Zatz then nodded but still questioned why she would dress up as a killer so dishonorable like an assassin but a whole Oni assassin was another but it seemed fitting for her whole Oni nature. "Now why don't we celebrate and find your father before he misses out on anything" Onyx chuckled.

Sorry Halloween was yesterday!!