Uncle Keem

The white beared man glared at Demic before walking forward and grabbing the tall man by his ear bringing the tall man down to the bearded mans level "where have you been? Your boyfriend has been worried about you for days, and what are you even doing this far off the map brother?" The bearded man asked as Demic winced at the harsh tugging, sure he was a former warlord but he couldn't stand his younger brothers grip on his ear. And how did Keem even find him? Sure he had his dragons but how could he fly this far for him? It was possible that Keem heard what happened to onyx and wanted to assist on the quest but how could he when he had students to train and dragons to take care of? "Keem, how did you even find me?"

"My dragons tracked you down brother" Keem said casually while the gods just stared at the whole scene going down Infront of them in awe, so apparently this man seemed to be Onyx's uncle or some relative. But it was strange that Keem was human and Demic was a Oni, but then where did onyx get her dragon traits from? Now those we're questions Zatz wanted answers to, but now didn't seem like the time seeing the two brothers argue with each other. He figured those two weren't very close and assumed Onyx was the person keeping the family together if they were still alive, he didn't know much about onyx's family life but since Demic was one of those dark and broody types, he figured he could ask either the boneheads or this long bearded man. "So? I have to save oxi so if you don't mind I have a quest to complete and my child to save" Demic hissed and pulled away from his brothers tight grip on his ear before getting grabbed by Keem who was gripping Demic's arm with a solemn expression, this surprised the large Oni, his brother never had this poor expression on his face before in years. Even in thier time of youth he's never seen Keem so sad "what? Onyx is in danger?" Keem asked in a quiet tone before Demic nodded with a look of failure and sorrow.