wierd shinanagains

After that they all went inside to continue the day, onyx was in her room hoping Xiabay forgot about the late at night agreement which hasn't been brought up to the subject yet after Mayas departure and everyone's segregation. She wasn't sure what would come next in this chapter of her life but she knew for curtain that something just had to come next in her life, it has been a whole week since the bat rulers arrived and so far they have seemed to have changed the way she has seen things and has built a partial relationship with them after the many things and events that took place over the days. With drake and duke gone she'd have to start doing things herself but with a large palace like this she might need to get reinforcements to keep the palace clean.

With Zatz

'he was looking up at the large palace of teca kingdom looking up with a smiling face as he just looked at Maya from above "greetings princess Maya" "hello serpentine tongue" she mocked and jumped down from the balcony with a smug smile and walked towards him only closing a few inches between them

With camazotz

"Mijo?" He said and walked into the bedroom seeing his son on the bed murmuring something "I know, your a princess and I'm just a simple stable boy" he said and slowly kissed him hand making his fathers jaw drop just seeing this and turned to his left seeing drake and duke sitting in director chairs, eating popcorn, and recording with a small holdable camera with large smirks I should talk to mijo later about this.

Sorry if this was short!