"emergency meeting"

Everyone stared as the figure of them disappeared into the distance making it hard to see them from how far they were getting from the palace. All they could do was watch, in utter dispiar as the young oni was being taken from them only 2 or 3 days after mictlans death. "Papa we have to go after them!"

"Mijo I agree but at the moment we need to come up with a plan to save her but in the meantime we need all the help we could get" he said putting a hand on his sons shoulder having his heart snap in two before crumbling in his chest, it broke him as much as it did everyone else who were still a little disturbed about what they just witnessed. Zatz knew that it wasn't smart to just run into enemy territory immediately after a companion was taken hostage but it just hurt him thinking about what would happen to onyx during the time, she had enemies on her back for a while and this must have been what drake and duke were talking about when they said 'launch the biggest attack we've ever seen' this must have been stage one before they officially start destroying the palace, Zatz just looked down and sighed in defeat and slightly nodded and followed everyone back inside to the dinner table, everyone took thier seat and started to discuss any possible way to save her. "With onyx's absence we need every hand on deck to get her back" camazotz said and looked around the table of gods seeing thier still worried faces "woah woah woah, so you expect us to just help someone we just met a yesterday? just because she helped us does not mean we should trust her!" Cabrikan objected banging his fist on the table practically fuming, he didn't know anything about this demon they called a 'friend' but she seemed more like threat in his personal opinion but he did have to admit she didn't kill him when she had the chance after she killed lord mictlan so maybe she was different she did spare us-No! I'm not going to warm up to her so easily!
He cursed at himself and just thinking about her just made him shiver mentally just having her non existent gaze on him "she killed lord mictlan we should be great full!" Cipactli shot back looking over to her husband in annoyance, she heard of onyx from the bat boys so she knew a little bit about her from the information they gathered about her but she always thought onyx was some small mortal who was idiotic enough to take in gods under her wing just because she 'kidnapped them' and they are still willingly staying with her after all that "for what?! The fact she kidnapped them or the fact she killed lord mictlan-" "-that's enough! Both of you! I agree I'm also thankful but this is not the way to retrieve her after all she's done to help us" vucub spoke up glaring at the married couple who just looked at him before avoiding each other's gaze, they would have different points of view on the situations back in the underworld but some of them had to admit they were a great power couple it's just thier fights that avoid the enviable "well not all of us" chivo muttered and crossed him arms in sass, he of coarse just wanted to be all powerful and rule the two realms like a king but thanks to the oni destiny had other plans for his future right now he could have been worshiped by mortals and gods compared but now thanks to onyx and her stupid alliance with the bat boys his dreams had to crumble to a stop "what's that supposed to mean-"

"Can we just focus on the task of hand please? With onyx being kidnapped we need all the fire power we could get meaning we might need to have, precautions" camazotz said and got up from the table heading towards the other side of the palace with others following close behind and led them to the entrance of the dungeon only making them think about what he's gonna do with fear now panicking in thier minds.