a trial of blood pt:2

"No, just take a calm step back and at least put out those fires of yours" humanity said and peered over to the purple blaze hearing him scoff, obsidian always had a violent personality for his flames to burn down anything other people found valuable. Origin rolled her eyes and leaned over the arm rest to humanity "especially the ones he keeps under his throne" she whispered, each throne was represented the core stone of onyx's nature and instincts, humanity had a golden plastered white throne with a few white roses growing in the crown of the throne. Obsidian sat in a dark, shadow covered throne with large purple spikes surrounding the crest of the lower half with a few human skulls at his feet. And origin sat in a gold and green throne with pants and a few small patches of moss on the armrests upper crest with a few stone bricks load in a path towards a large door of light were the rest of the thrones would lead "alright enough with the slick jokes! Let's just kill them already?! We have all the power! Just let me grab the reigns and I swear to you we will be free by sunrise!!" The flamed oni said and glanced at the white humanoid who was a hard person to read, humanity preferred to stick with a tad bit less violence then obsidian wanted but if it kept him out of control, that was important "obsidian, we will not be burning anyone or thing and therefore you will still not be receiving the reigns"

"Then let me get the reigns, we both know I'll do less damage than this ink covered imp and escape unscathed-"

" Origin, you know what happened last time and yet you know why you don't get the reigns anymore and plus, onyx swore she'd never use her dragon abilities again"