on the field

Walking towards the entrance seemed to loom over some past memories of hers, and if your wondering the person on that death wish was an old friend of hers who ruled over the mirror realm and made a whole army of monstrosities with just a single stone he called 'stone of souls' it's whole purpose was to create life out of nothing and turn anything into monsters. She calmly opened the front doors and saw a whole army of ink demons with his most trusted advisor, Valdis also known as 'the dead' the guy had no personality and no original thought whatsoever. All he was known for was for being a puppet through my old friends strings and used to be in an asylum in the jungle kingdom before escaping nearly burning the kingdom to the ground, his face was completely covered in stitches and scars from all his attacks and battles he used to be in before becoming advisor, he glared at the figure at the doors as two large ink soldiers walked up to his sides prepared to kill anyone who gets in their way, onyx walked closer until she was only a few feet away from the army "so, what have you come here for now?" She plainly asked raising her brow at the stitched man, he scoffed and took a large step forward keeping his eyes on the girl, he knew a few things about her but nothing related to her past, this burning passion she held he dispised it, the only person he saw that was worthy of such passion was his king and that's it.his majesty knew all about the oni and thier long origins from a time before falling into their prison of darkness. "Nothing much, but we've received word that you've been keeping gods in your palace, and we've come to dispose of them" Valdis said meeting onyx's now worried eyes before turning back into their normal ones "and what gives you the right?" She asked putting her claws on her hips rising a brow, sure she was a little angry at them but how would they have known? Unless they've been spying on her and has been reporting back to thier king not sparing a single detail about that mighty topic,"our king did, and what in the serpent's makes you think you have any right to keep them in your palace?" "Well they were injured so I helped and they'll be on their way when they fully recover" she wanted Valdis to just leave already and stay out of her business, his annoying behavior just made her blood boil wanting to just throw the guy off the cliff but she had to deal with it if she doesn't want anything going down in flames "well in that case" he said before snapping his fingers and then the whole army charged at her.

Onyx groaned annoyance and walked back into her palace,the large piles of ink everywhere across the entrance of the large doors, Valdis was either dead or unconscious but in this case onyx didn't care wich,if he did think about sneaking into the palace hed be greeted by to large boneheads ready to blast him out of existence and plus they guys was to injured to fight so he'd have to crawl back to his master with all the bones she possibly broke. 
I guess his master must have forgotten to give him wholly weapons to hurt me, sure they cut her cloths but didn't lay a single scratch on her, she was basically unstoppable but with wholly materials now that could be strong enough to kill an oni, she headed into the guest room and took off her gi to fix it cross stitching it as she made her way to her hammock before hearing a knock startling her a bit, who in the blazes would be knocking a this time of day? Of coarse she was a little irritated mostly because she didn't even have a shirt on but she had the chest of a male so it should be fine. Onyx was intersexual with a chest defect at a young age so she didn't mind all the looks she received "yes?" She said still focused on sowing "can I come in? I need to talk to you" it was the general, ok now that was changing the situation, it would have been awkward if he saw her with a males chest so she quickly put away the sowing tools and put on her gi which was still a little torn but she had to work with it "come in" she said and the door slowly opened seeing the bat king in the doorway he tilted his head before realizing how high she was "why are you up there?" He asked putting his clawed hands on his hips, yeah onyx had a habit of going off the ground with her stuff so she can adjust to the heights as she gets older, it was an odd habit but a good one at second best "because I like being up here,so what did you want to talk to me about?"